Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Fritzler »

ibaesha wrote:Fritz, aren't you voting Kilroy?
typoe

everyone get on kilroy
Surfs up dude.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

MoSGut agrees with IbbyGut
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

KineticGut concurs.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:37 am

Post by theopor_COD »

To answer a few points: p.s call me Theo thx.
Ibby wrote:What do you think about the mass item claim idea for today?

Well it got things moving if nothing else. I'm not sure If I'm overly happy about it, but it seems a growing trend that day ones on this site take an eternity, therefore I don't think raising the idea was scummy more a discussion generator. As far as gathering information from it, I guess we'll find out how useful it is if we catch someone out. A few people have a made a couple of slips - is there a complete list of who's claimed, who's dropped and who's got what, I've seen partial ones. Note I'm aware we're still missing some unclaimants - they need to do so.
Ibby wrote:Would you have been for or against it, had you been in the game from the start?
I think I'd have probably had to think about how useful it would be, Kinetic's stance gives me a good vibe, he wasn't afraid to vent his feelings. All in all I'd probably agree with it if only to push things along.
tautology wrote:theopor_COD: Maybe you could explain how people throwing items around in the first night isn't scummy?
I didn't say it wasn't scummy, read my notes on Ibby. I do think it's probably slightly better than dropping something like you did mind. I'd prefer to keep items at this stage incase they got into the wrong hands, dropping something means anyone and everyone can go for it - scum whoever. Passing something probably doesn't help someone infact it's probably more of a hindrance if that person doesn't require the item as they can only hold six.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Just posting to say that I have to study, so i'll be gone for a bit.
Let me just get something clear though - So far, only Ibby has confirmed to passing an item to someone?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Scopegut wants BM dead.
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:58 am

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

Claiming the item gives away my shop, and I'd rather not do that at this point in time.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:07 am

Post by ibaesha »

So you lied about even having the item? I've asked you numerous times about your items. And you continuously claimed you only had
ONE
item, the Survivor DVD which you picked up. Now you're claiming to have another but that you don't want to claim it? Yet, you were for the item claim from the start. You did not bring up issues against it. You did not say you were unwilling to claim. You flat out lied.

If anyone can explain to me why LAL shouldn't apply here, I'm listening.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:11 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
FlyingFoxbat, rolandofthewhite and xyzzy need to claim their items or I will lynch them. Personally.
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm starting to really think Kilroy is being a little too suspicious right now... What is it with all the people who were pushing the item claim so vehemently are so unwilling to claim when it is their turn hmm?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Fritzler »

ibaesha wrote:If anyone can explain to me why LAL shouldn't apply here, I'm listening.
he should be lynched
Surfs up dude.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:17 am

Kinetic wrote:I'm starting to really think Kilroy is being a little too suspicious right now... What is it with all the people who were pushing the item claim so vehemently are so unwilling to claim when it is their turn hmm?
What are you talking about? I claimed already...plz check your facts dude.
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:KineticGut concurs.
the 3rd person in a chain of agreement is always scum. Plus the comment MoS highlighted didnt show you in the best of lights. :p

Vote: Kinetic
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I'm starting to really think Kilroy is being a little too suspicious right now... What is it with all the people who were pushing the item claim so vehemently are so unwilling to claim when it is their turn hmm?
What are you talking about? I claimed already...plz check your facts dude.
I think he's refering to how long it took you to claim. Like he didn't believe your reasons for not being able to claim.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:34 am

That would be retarded for him not to believe my reasons. Nothing else happened between the time people were clamoring for a claim and the time I claimed. It's not like I would gain something by telling you the mod hadn't PMed me my items. As it is, it's a good thing I asked the mod to pm me, because I didn't get every item I asked for. Someone said I should just look at what I told the mod to pick up, and if I'd done that, I would've made a false claim. So Kinetic is pretty much attacking me for the fact that I *didn't* lie about my claim. That's what it boils down to.
Permanent V/LA.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with you, was only offering a possible explanation. Originally, I wasn't sure if I should accept your reasoning, I accepted it when you did post it after the mod had posted himself. I would not have believed you only if you hadn't posted it after the mod had posted.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

I am currently holding but a single item. I have had other item(s) in the past, but I do not have them anymore, because I used them.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't remember who I'm voting, but
Unvote, Vote Kilroy
. He's full of crap. Methinks he either has something that will incriminate him, or he's the one giving and receiving stuff. Either way, he's scum and needs to die.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with Mariyta,
Unvote, Vote Kilroy8675309
, the only item I can see you possibly using is the Free call (I may have missed something, but looking at the rules, unless someone gave him something, this looks like all he could have used), but I don't see a protown player having used it this day, as they should prefer to find someone who looks extremely town to talk too, where the scum could benefit by not only being able to talk last night, but today also.
-Al Franken-
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by MissMoo »

YagamiLight wrote:I agree with Mariyta,
Unvote, Vote Kilroy8675309
, the only item I can see you possibly using is the Free call (I may have missed something, but looking at the rules, unless someone gave him something, this looks like all he could have used), but I don't see a protown player having used it this day, as they should prefer to find someone who looks extremely town to talk too, where the scum could benefit by not only being able to talk last night, but today also.
*I* have the free call. I didn't drop it or give it. Mod clarification stated that I can't use the free call until tomorrow because I was "greedy" for keeping it. (I hope quoting the greedy part isn't against the mod rules...it just makes me laugh because I had reasons other than greed for keeping it.)

Kilroy8675309 wrote:I am currently holding but a single item. I have had other item(s) in the past, but I do not have them anymore, because I used them.
I'm going to
Vote: Kilroy8675309
because that clarification PM specifically stated that only items received from other players would be allowed to be used today. You, sir, must have been one of the mafia seen trading items with eachother last night.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Based on MissMoo's post, Kilroy is most likely lying. Either about receiving an item, or about only having the one thing.
-Al Franken-
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

So killroy lied twice...
I suggest you come out with the true story or be killed. Which is not such a bad thing if you are scum!

I suggest we find out that if he did indeed pass items, we find out who he passed them to, today. The scum gain much more options tommorow since they could just claim to have used the item. They might even claim that an item they hold generates more items, thus mixing our information up. If we want to get two of the scum, our best bet is to be patient in lynching and get them both today.
FOS: Killroy
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Fos:Carrotcake; Unvote.Vote:Kilroy
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I don't like that Carrotcake post almost as if she's baying for more time for Kilroy.

unvote, vote Kilroy

I'd add we need them other lurkers to claim, mod can you prod them again please.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:24 am

Post by ibaesha »

MajorFoS: Carrotcake

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”