FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:52 am

Post by FaerieLord »

*sigh* I don't have time to present a case and turn a town. Bit more than 24 hours are left. My claim is rubbish since I'm a vanilla and I couldn't defend against a case I could not see anywhere. You still haven't told me the case on me. You just said that I should have made a case on someone.

Whatever
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Nocmen »

Actually, FL, deadline is in under 24 hours, 15 hours 52 minutes to be exact
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Simenon »

Why should you be alive?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Well it's obvious why I should be alive, I'm the mod.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Setael »

Faerie, you've had since the deadline was extended to present some kind of case on someone else. The fact that you won't even post your suspicions now really makes it seem as though you don't want the Town to have any information once you come up scum.

If you are Town, you would've told us why you are suspicious of me and Haschel. It seems the only possibility is that you are scum, and that is why you continue to do absolutely nothing pro-Town.

In other news, I've been thinking on this awhile, and I think I need to claim. I wasn't sure if this is wise because I think it's rather unorthidox, and many of you might think it's not wise, but this is a special exception having this many power roles outed. If I am NK'd, my night vig kill will still go through which worst case scenario would be a 1 for 1 trade, so I think claiming is the most pro-Town thing to do. My reasons are:

1) I don’t want the cop to waste an investigation on me

2) If there is a Town RB I don't want them to waste their RB on me.

3) I don’t want the cop to waste an investigation on the person I plan to vig.

4) If I say who I plan to vig, we have the potential to find out about 2 scum tonight, whereas if I don't, the cop and I could overlap.

5) With so many power roles claimed, it is unlikely the mafia or any possible scum RB’s will bother wasting their night action on me. If they do, you will know that the person I was going to vig is mafia since the only way they would choose to stop me instead of the cop or doc is if I'm targetting mafia.

6) If they do choose to target me in order to prevent my vig kill, it is more helpful for the town for me to be killed and the cop to survive until tomorrow to provide his results, or for the doc to survive to protect, or for the masons to survive because they are confirmed. As I see it, a NK of me would actually be helpful for town since it protects a more useful power role.

So, obviously I'm a one-shot night Town vigilante. Tonight I plan to kill Haschel. I'm pretty sure he and FL are scum buddies. Haschel, if you feel the need to claim, do so.
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

FaerieLord wrote:*sigh* I don't have time to present a case and turn a town. Bit more than 24 hours are left. My claim is rubbish since I'm a vanilla and I couldn't defend against a case I could not see anywhere. You still haven't told me the case on me. You just said that I should have made a case on someone.

Whatever
It would take you about the same amount of time to answer our questions as it would to explain why you shouldn't answer them.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/nanosauromo[/url]
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

...and with 6 hours left, I highly doubt you'll get around to it, which is why I'll go ahead and
Vote: FaerieLord

(Woohoo, my first hammer!)
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by Nocmen »

As the town reaches a sunset, many eyes point towards a single target. They grab FaerieLord, kicking still, and place him in the center of the noose. With a swift tug and a kick, they end the life of
Faerie Lord,
Town Roleblocker

Final Vote Count:
Vote Count:

FaerieLord - 6 (Simenon, The Central Scrutizizer, Setael,Faeren Lord of Carlisle, Haschel Cedricson,Nanosauromo)
Nanosauromo -1 (heatherlou )
Faeren Lord of Carlisle - 1 (Samruc)

Not Voting - 4 ( Faerie Lord, YagamiLight )

It is now Night 2. Please Send all choices in ASAP. However, just to be fair, I am waiting to get a replacement for heatherlou before I start the next day, whether or not they actually have a night choice.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Nocmen »

Bookitty replaces Heatherlou. I'll set a deadline for Night at 12PM/Noon EDT on Sunday, October 7th.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by Nocmen »

The town takes rise after what one could consider as a quite short night...but as the inhabitants approach town square, they get glimpses of what had happened just before. Right near the fountain signaling the center of the town lays a scene which is ironically, not boring. Two corpes lay soaked in blood. As the first is turned over, it is found to be
Haschel Cedricson, Mafia Goon
. However, next to him is another victim of the night -
Simenon, Town Mason

Haschel Cedricson,
Mafia Goon
Killed Night 2

Simenon,
Town Mason
Killed Night 2

With 7 left alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

I protected the cop. Who did you investigate Nano?
Yo.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:39 am

Post by Bookitty »

Hello, everyone!

I'm still in the process of a third re-read of this, but so far what I'm sure of is:

Setael is innocent. He said he would do something, he did it. Proof.

The Central Scrutinizer is innocent. If he weren't a Mason, Simenon would have said so.

I'm innocent.

So we have four people left. Faeren, the doc, protecting Nano, the cop. (Assuming no false claims -- I'm not really ready to assume that yet though.)

This leaves Yagami and Samruc.

I'll wait to see what Nano comes up with, which might produce more information, but for now I'm pointing
FOS: YagamiLight and Samruc
, with a vote for one of the two likely to follow. (Barring further evidence I'm pretty sure they are both scum.)

Back to my reread.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Bookitty »

Something interesting I noticed.

Post 320:
IH wrote:
FoS:Hascel Cedricson, Yagami Light, and Samruc
for lurker hunting on the second day of play :Roll:
IH was nightkilled by Mafia after that. Knowing what we now know about Haschel, knowing that Setael and The Central Scrutinizer are town for sure, and my personal knowledge that I'm town... hmmm. Maybe it's nothing, but also in post 319 Haschel votes for FLoC while FLoC is still under pressure. In post 349 Haschel votes for Nano, and then again in 477 when pressure is building against Nano. We know what Haschel was, and his motives. So I think both of them are probably what they say they are (Nano more certainly than FLoC, but both are likely telling the truth as I see it). Haschel's behaviour doesn't exactly prove their innocence, but it's pretty good supporting evidence.

Sorry about the double posting, but I have a lot to catch up with (and make up for)! I'll await comments/corrections before I place my vote.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Setael »

Three cheers for fast nights. I'm glad Haschel was mafia... I would've felt pretty sheepish if he turned up Town. I'll wait to find out who Nano investigated before I post. There's a pretty good chance he hit a mafia.
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

good job setael! I want to congratulate you on your awesome vig choice.
Yo.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:32 am

Post by Bookitty »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:good job setael! I want to congratulate you on your awesome vig choice.
QFT. Thank you, Setael.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Bah. Avenge me, my bretheren!
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Samruc »

I'm here. Waiting for Nano to confirm his investigations.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:good job setael! I want to congratulate you on your awesome vig choice.
vote: Faeren Lord of Carlisle

I don't believe the doc claim anymore, and he just congratulated the vig. In our night talk Simenon and I discussed how FLOC and Setael looked very scummy on the wagon yesterday.

So I'm going to start off on this wagon.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Actually, I'm going to
unvote
and relegate that to a
HOS: FLOC
. If he's not scum, he's going to die tonight. The scum could ill afford to let a real doctor live another night with a claimed cop, a confirmed innocent, and a vig around.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:I protected the cop. Who did you investigate Nano?
I investigated Simenon and got an innocent result.

Hm... both people I investigated turned up dead. Maybe I'm a vig and don't know it? :?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Okay, here's how I see it. (And please, correct me if you see flaws in my logic.)

The Central Scrutinizer is absolutely, proven beyond doubt to be a Mason. Simenon is confirmed Mason by his death (I don't understand the mistake made by Mafia in killing Simenon, to be honest, since they also confirm an innocent by so doing) and so The Central Scrutinizer is Mason as well.

Setael claimed a role, and stated an action she would take, which in fact she did take, with results as we see. (Incidentally, sorry about mistaking your gender before, I was rereading pretty frantically.) So in my eyes Setael is confirmed innocent.

So as I see it, with two Mafia left unaccounted for, there are several possibilities:

Yagamilight and Samruc are Mafia together, and the roleclaims are all true.

Faeren Lord of Carlisle is Mafia, and lying about protecting Nanosauromo. Since he is Mafia, it would be a simple matter just to target someone else. This doesn't work logically for me, though, because why would Mafia leave the cop alive to finger one of them? So I don't think this scenario works, unless Nanosauromo is also Mafia.

Nanosauromo is Mafia, and lying about being the cop. This one works better, though I'm still uncertain about it. My original thought is that no one would say that, by an amazing coincidence, they'd investigated someone who just happened to be the one killed... so it must be true... but now he's saying it happened twice? Hmmm. With all the suspicion on my predecessor, I was betting he would say he'd investigated me... that would have been the logical thing to do, no? It's what I would have done.

In this case, Faeren could either be lying or telling the truth. It seems fairly unlikely that two such claims would go uncounterclaimed, so I'm betting that isn't the case. And logically, if only one of these two is scum, it's Nanosauromo.

So I'm left with a question. Nanosauromo, why did you choose to investigate Simenon in preference to any other candidates for investigation? Did he seem most suspicious to you?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

Nanosauromo, why did you choose to investigate Simenon in preference to any other candidates for investigation? Did he seem most suspicious to you?
In a word, yes. He had a very irregular posting style; sometimes they were detailed analysis, sometimes they were one-liners. His posts were the hardest to understand. Due to a combination of this and gut instinct, I had been suspicious of him for a while, and wanted to know the truth once and for all.

But enough of making a case on someone who's already dead. Who should we pressure next?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:59 pm

Post by Setael »

Nano's choice of investigation is highly suspect. Simenon was confirmed mason by virtue of both he and his mason buddy claiming. There's no way 2 scum would endanger themselves by claiming mason like that. If one of them died, the other would go down too. It just defies understanding that you would investigate simenon... and makes me think you might be mafia and are lying to us. I also think you should've known that it was highly likely simenon would be the NK target, as the scum would expect the doc to protect you and sim had been more active than TCS. Another reason to NOT investigate simenon. So if this is the case, there is either no cop in this game, or there is a real cop who knows you are mafia and is waiting to figure out the third scum before busting you.

I suppose it is possible that you are some kind of cop/vig but if so I think you're a scum cop/vig.

Before this day ends, I'd like you to embed a code in one of your posts that says who you will be investigating. That way you can at least prove to us that you're not just picking the person who was NK'd as the person you "investigated."
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:46 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

setael wrote:there is either no cop in this game, or there is a real cop who knows you are mafia and is waiting to figure out the third scum before busting you
And what would the "real cop" gain from waiting to bust me? If the "real cop" even exists, me being alive makes it less likely that he will get doc protection. Furthermore, he'd be letting a known (to him) scum live. If there were a "real cop," he would have busted me long before now. I am the real cop.
setael wrote:I suppose it is possible that you are some kind of cop/vig but if so I think you're a scum cop/vig.
What would be the point of having a scum cop/vig? If anyone I investigated was going to die anyway, and I was scum, wouldn't that just make me an SK?
setael wrote:Before this day ends, I'd like you to embed a code in one of your posts that says who you will be investigating. That way you can at least prove to us that you're not just picking the person who was NK'd as the person you "investigated."
You're asking me to breadcrumb? Fine, I have no problems with that. However, keep in mind that the scum may find and decipher the code before they send in their night choice.

"Real cop," if you're out there, go ahead and counterclaim. We'll see who turns up as scum first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”