thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by thinktank »

Woops, sry for posting essentially the same post twice, the last part of my post is essentially the end of post of 298, i dont know what i was thinking, its early...sy about that
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:00 am

Post by ryan »

thinktank wrote:seems like a lot of long posts today...Setael makes a good counter argument against voting her, which is narrowing the barrel down significantly.
In my mind i was thinking, Ryan Setael or Tyler. Setael seems to have made good counter arguments against pretty much everything that was said. Ryan seems less and less likely as the game seems to progress and I don't buy the Ryan's claim about Role hunting.

Please fill me in on my lapse of logic because im fairly new to this but doesnt every one rolehunt in this game, isnt that the point? to find out which player's roles are scum? so how can u hold that against someone?

Back to my original statement, out of the three Tyler is in the lead because he was quick to hammer. However having said that, thats not nearly enough to lynch someone. More importantly, someone please tell me what the fault with my logic about rolehunting is?
Trying to find scum is what you are trying to do, not out power roles and allow scum to pick those power roles off. Scum don't care about townies that have no abilities, they are looking to take out the roles that could out them, so when somebody is trying to find specific roles and expose them, I find that scummy.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

TylerJ wrote:*Deep breath*

Thinktank you are the only one besides ryan who has given a reason for voting me. Thank you.

I was quick to, I don't deny it or regret it. I believe ryan is scum. Perhaps my frustration at him has blinded me to think otherwise but I still think he is. Maybe that will change. Unfortunately, I think my angry comebacks at him are going to cause a grudge.

So to you ryan, I ask forgiveness for my anger aimed towards you. This does not mean that my past opinions have changed.

And to reply to your last post, you said I wasn't doing well under pressure. That is too true. I never thought you would have pushed my buttons so perfectly. Nobody is seeing my way, and on top of that you disagree with my intentions and call me scum. I don't like it when people disagree with me and usually want to argue till people see it my way. Hence the down fall.

If you think this is scummy I can't refute it. I didn't do well under pressure, not because you are pointing a finger at me though. Far from it. Rather because you disagree with my true intentions.
I love how Tyler is blatantly lying about which people have given a reason to vote him.
Permanent V/LA.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Setael »

thinktank, could you please list who you are suspicious of, and give reasons? I read over all your posts and it seems you have been wishy washy on pretty much everyone.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:38 am

Post by ryan »

Setael wrote:thinktank, could you please list who you are suspicious of, and give reasons? I read over all your posts and it seems you have been wishy washy on pretty much everyone.
QFT

That was one of the reasons I brought up the "what's the vote count" statement that he seems to make most of the game and in his posts. No content, no suspicions, no real contribution. I too would like to see something from you thinktank.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I love how Tyler is blatantly lying about which people have given a reason to vote him.
Do you have a lie detector machine for the computer? If I have made a mistake it was out of ignorance. So to help me out, please, show evidence.

But to show you why I said what I said: Last page, two people gave evidence on why they think I am scum, others, like your self said that they thought I was scummy. So to sum it all up, don't call me a liar. Because your accusation is 100% heresay. Based on your assumptions, not proof.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 am

Post by thinktank »

I thought i was clear in my last post, guess i wasnt. At this point Tyler seems the most suspicious due to his quick hammer earlier in the game. Im not entirely comvinced that he was rolehunting but it does look bad for him. I was suspicious of Setael but her post countering any attacks has made me quite less suspicious of Setael. Besides that no one really seems too scummy, Ryan's style is just the way it is and theres nothing to hold against him besides heavy counterattacks, correct me if im wrong.
So at this point in time i am most suspicious of Tyler but there does not seem enough on him to lynch ( quick hammer and possible role hunting).
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 am

Post by TylerJ »

before now, I had never even heard of role hunting. This is my first game on this site. I have given my defense. If you still think I am scum, there is nothing I can do.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:47 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I find it very interesting that MoS has begun defending ryan.

He votes for ryan in the random stage, which is essentially meaningless, but it is true that scum often vote their buddies in random.

Then they get into an argument over scum being outed within 3 pages and then that just disappears.

A few posts later he votes Ryan again and spends the next six posts attacking ryan, makes an aside about participation, then goes right after ryan again.

But now that the votes have begin to build, he does a quick 180 and finds others that have voted ryan to be suspicious?

MoS, you have spent approximately 5/6 of your posts in this game attacking ryan, then turn around and attack another player that AGREES WITH YOU!

Very, very bizarre.

If I had to put money on a scumpair right now I would say ryan/MoS.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 am

Post by TylerJ »

interesting... Either you are seeing something that is there or you are stretching it.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:08 pm

He's stretching it. My vote was 100% random, because I used the forum's built-in randomizing function. I didn't *choose* my vote, so it's not possible for me to have found an arbitrary reason to vote my scumbuddy if I was scum.

As for ryan, it's not like I feel that he is *that* protown. It's that I think some of the people attacking him are scum by the way they've done it. That's why I'm voting TylerJ. His jump onto the ryan-wagon was overly aggressive and lacked enough reasoning to support the confidence and aggressiveness that he exuded. That is scummy to me.
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:53 am

Post by ryan »

DeathSauce wrote:I find it very interesting that MoS has begun defending ryan.

He votes for ryan in the random stage, which is essentially meaningless, but it is true that scum often vote their buddies in random.

Then they get into an argument over scum being outed within 3 pages and then that just disappears.

A few posts later he votes Ryan again and spends the next six posts attacking ryan, makes an aside about participation, then goes right after ryan again.

But now that the votes have begin to build, he does a quick 180 and finds others that have voted ryan to be suspicious?

MoS, you have spent approximately 5/6 of your posts in this game attacking ryan, then turn around and attack another player that AGREES WITH YOU!

Very, very bizarre.

If I had to put money on a scumpair right now I would say ryan/MoS.
You'd be losing money than because I am not scum Deathsauce.

I'd like to see some facts on your accusation that I'm scum, so far you've basically just said your "gut" tells you I'm scum and if you had to "bet" that I was scum. You're leaving yourself alot of wiggle room when it comes to who's scum and who's not and since you've basically went after one person for awhile now (me) you have no room for error when I come up town. How about stating a case, naming some suspects, reasoning and some actual content instead of accusations with no substance.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:09 am

Post by DeathSauce »

One of the reasons that I have stated at least twice is your propensity to keep saying "I'm not scum"

And you keep asking for "actual content" but when I provide the reasoning behind my vote you don't respond.
me wrote:But WHY are you a claimed townie? That is the burning question. Your own statements say that you support claiming by power roles when they are in danger of being lynched. But you are apparently not a power role, and you were in no imminent danger of being lynched.

The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think you are trying to convince us by repetition.
You never repied to that that I can see.

And then you bring it up again in your last post:
ryan wrote: You'd be losing money than because I am not scum
Why do you keep saying that? It is meaningless. Obviously scum are not going to come out and say "By golly Deathsauce nailed it, MoS and me are the scumpair"

Therefore the fact that you take every chance to say "I'm not scum" leads me to the same conclusion I drew earlier, you are trying to convince us through repetition.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ryan »

Nope, I'm making it clear that a lynch on me is a mislynch if you are a pro town player.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:42 am

Post by JDodge »

vote: Tyler

Can someone remind me why ryan acting like ryan always does is scummy? Yes, he's a
liability
, but not necessarily scum.

I'll actually reread the posts from before I replaced in later.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:54 am

Post by ryan »

I'm also somebody who keeps discussion going. Not alot of people in this game have played with me before, so that reasoning isn't a good one
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:10 am

damn, deathsauce is dense. or reaching scum.
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:28 am

Post by ryan »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:damn, deathsauce is dense. or reaching scum.
I'm gonna go with BOTH
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:05 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I think you will find this game is more fun when you argue using logic instead of insults.

All you two have managed to do with those last two posts is further cement a link between you.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:16 am

Rofl. I don't think I even need to explain why that last post is a load of crock.
Permanent V/LA.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:20 am

Post by thinktank »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
FeRnAnDo wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mastermind of Sin

FoS: tylerj

Let's make those guys talk.
Lol! im with you. I though about this but i didn't though that u was a step a head of me.

Unvote: FeRnAnDo

Vote: Tylerj
ChocolateAttack wrote:
unvote: Setael

Vote: MastermindofSin

my reason is above, i type the wrong name. lol!
I understand that we criticized Tyler for his quick hammer on Fernando but CA also has been jumping wagons, he jumped on a wagon just as quickly as Tyler did. Also he has not posted much relevant content to give enough feedback on him. I would like to hear why he jumped wagons . I understand that he has midterms so it may be a few days before we hear from him.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:41 am

Post by ryan »

DeathSauce wrote:I think you will find this game is more fun when you argue using logic instead of insults.

All you two have managed to do with those last two posts is further cement a link between you.
And trying to further a wagon on me simply with the "ryan plays scummy" is good logic right? :?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:37 am

Post by TylerJ »

Ryan and MoS, I hesitate saying this because I always seem to get into an argument with you. You are only strengthening Deathsaces argument. Instead of giving evidence you guys have been prone to name calling. Second, ryan, Deathsauce has been ryan about people stating cases against you and you not replying to them. he was also right about the repitition of jyou saying that you are town and not scum. Of course people could and would say they are town, so in essence, it is superfolous.

Now, about Jdodge's vote. Instead of jumping a wagon, please give reasoning. As that would save you the problem of people targeting you because of lack of evidence, but voting anyway, and perhaps it will give me reason to defend myself.

However, the later reason is a little weak, because I am sure that if I would defend against your reasoning, it would be about something I already talked about.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:38 am

Post by ryan »

What questions have been asked of me that I failed to answer? Ask the questions and you'll get an answer.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:43 am

Post by ryan »

DeathSauce wrote:One of the reasons that I have stated at least twice is your propensity to keep saying "I'm not scum"

And you keep asking for "actual content" but when I provide the reasoning behind my vote you don't respond.
me wrote:But WHY are you a claimed townie? That is the burning question. Your own statements say that you support claiming by power roles when they are in danger of being lynched. But you are apparently not a power role, and you were in no imminent danger of being lynched.

The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think you are trying to convince us by repetition.
You never repied to that that I can see.

And then you bring it up again in your last post:
ryan wrote: You'd be losing money than because I am not scum
Why do you keep saying that? It is meaningless. Obviously scum are not going to come out and say "By golly Deathsauce nailed it, MoS and me are the scumpair"

Therefore the fact that you take every chance to say "I'm not scum" leads me to the same conclusion I drew earlier, you are trying to convince us through repetition.
I responded to everything you say I haven't. I stated that I did slip up when I said I was a townie in my post and I admitted to it. Please read back around that exchange as all my stuff is in there. Just because I don't specifically say "Deathsauce, here are your answers" doesn't mean I never responded to your questions.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”