killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by killerbob »

ok, just so you all know I am working on a complete re-read and should have comments on everyone by the time i am through. just letting you know I am working on something.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:41 pm

Post by Zeppo »

competentpsycho wrote:skitz,
zeppo
, neraren, max - Say something - you are not participating much at all - one post every now and then just tells us that you didn't die IRL. Please contribute more as lurking like this is anti-town since you are not helping. Boing, and Mean - you are close to this category as you were lurking earlier - stay in participation.
Day 2 started just before middnight on the 10th of this month. Since then I have posted
Twice on the 11th
Once on the 12th
Twice on the 14th

"One post every now and then"? I'm posting on average more than once a day and seriously could not participate in this game any more than I am, I have uni to study for, a girlfriend and a fencing team to captain. Frankly, I think you already guessed I am doing as much as I can and thought this would discredit me to the other players. Starting a smear campaign based not at all on my game play is the final straw for me. I had suspicions before but now you just stink of rattled scum. If you genuinely wanted to hear from me you would have said what it was you wanted me to tell you not just told me to post more.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:46 am

Post by skitzer »

I will say something later today, probably after lunch.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:11 am

Post by competentpsycho »

Zeppo wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:skitz,
zeppo
, neraren, max - Say something - you are not participating much at all - one post every now and then just tells us that you didn't die IRL. Please contribute more as lurking like this is anti-town since you are not helping. Boing, and Mean - you are close to this category as you were lurking earlier - stay in participation.
Day 2 started just before middnight on the 10th of this month. Since then I have posted
Twice on the 11th
Once on the 12th
Twice on the 14th

"One post every now and then"? I'm posting on average more than once a day and seriously could not participate in this game any more than I am, I have uni to study for, a girlfriend and a fencing team to captain. Frankly, I think you already guessed I am doing as much as I can and thought this would discredit me to the other players. Starting a smear campaign based not at all on my game play is the final straw for me. I had suspicions before but now you just stink of rattled scum. If you genuinely wanted to hear from me you would have said what it was you wanted me to tell you not just told me to post more.
Wow, over-reaction? I included your name in a list of people I said I wanted to talk more. The every now and then wasn't really pointed at you, but I would like to see you talk more. I am not saying that these people must be scum since they are lurking - that could fuck us over as this isn't always the case. Rather I would just like to hear your guys' opinions/thoughts on who could be scum.

You are being very defensive given the circumstances. It seems like you think I am attacking you since you voted me. This isn't the case, and I said I would like to hear from
people more. If I thought you were for sure scum I would single you out and say so. Since you still have a vote on me, though, and I don't think you are necessarilly scum at this point, do you still think I am trying to bandwagon someone? If so, why - was my clarification after your vote last time confusing, not convincing, etc.?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:39 am

Ok PBPA of d3sisted done. He doesn't seem to have been such an anti-town asshole D1 as he is today, but since he didn't act like the asshole D1 or the other game I looked at I can only assume it is not a playstyle. Don't know what the hell is going on there. In addition, nothing conclusive jumps out at me as nailing him as scum. Something else is going on here, maybe he is just getting tired of the game not going anywhere. At this point I don't have enough evidence to suggest that he is scum.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:48 am

Post by skitzer »

unvote, vote Neraren

It seems that my assumption of CP was most def wrong. I would love to see Neraren talk a little more.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:19 pm

Is that supposed to be a half-assed attempt at getting out of my suspicion?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by d3sisted »

As much as I want Neraren to talk, I found that move incredibly scummy.
Unvote; vote skitzer
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:03 pm

So, you finally see it too, eh.

Hmmm... d3sisted, I am wondering if you are right about Neraren and skitz is trying to protect Neraren from his (and Mean's) mistakes.

Neraren speak up. You said your last midterm was already due (yesterday) - why are you lurking so much, what is your opinion on everyone so far, do you like long walks on the beach, etc... (the last one was a joke - I only really care about the others).
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Neraren »

I'm here. Midterms all done. I've been trying to read periodically, but I haven't been following along enough to have more than a vague impressions at this point. D3sisted definitely sticks out, but I'm not sure if thats more because of his actual posts or because everyone else has been calling him out, so I'm going to have to read through again before I'm comfortable voting. To a lesser degree, same goes for psycho. Nothing more than a vague impression, I say again, but they're the two I'll be looking closest at while I reread. I'll try to post more now that I have some actual free time.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Vote Count

skitzer 2 (competentpsycho, d3sisted)
competentpsycho 2 (Mr. Mean, Zeppo)
d3sisted 1 (Boing)
Mr. Mean 1 (White)
Neraren 1 (skitzer)

Not Voting 3 (killerbob, Max, Neraren)

10 alive, 6 to lynch.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by killerbob »

OK...so I have done a complete reread to get my bearings. Here are my thoughts on everyone in alphabetical order.

Boing - seems town to me. There hasn't been much in the way of content, especially on day 1, but what he has contributed day 2 has been pro-town.

competentpsycho - you seem very pro-town after my re-read of you. I also agree that the votes on you are baseless seeing as how some of the people voting for you are using misquotes and misunderstanding to guide them. It looks like they are trying really hard to lynch you. Keep up the scum hunting.

Cornelius - Dead

d3sisted - you just come across as a mean, bitter person who refuses to answer people's questions beyond what you have already posted. you are looking more and more like scum with your anti-town attitude since you should be willing to defend yourself and anyone else that has a justification of a defense. I will admit that you have been on one person this whole day which is about the only town thing you have done. IGMEOY

Lemming - Dead

Max - You are a tough read too. Right now I could go either way with you.

Mr. Mean - You have been trying to put attention on CP for bandwagoning or trying to bandwagon when you yourself started a bandwagon on him. He never mentions that we should start a bandwagon, just that in order for scum to lynch one of their own, they would have to start a wagon. I don't know, you could be scum with this misdirection. You are definitely in my top 3.

Neranen - I am looking forward to your post. Question though, Why has White been taken completely off of your interest? Or are you just focusing on CP and D3sisted because they are the flavor of the day?

skitzer - It seems that you are so eager to put out your votes and make assumptions that you don't really see the whole thread and make logical conclusions. Is there no one else who you think is scum so you want Neranen to talk more?

White - You have been mostly giving commentary and asking questions which I find very pro-town. It is also consistent with your play style from what I can see. Even when being attacked. You are also one of the most active posters on the thread. Good Job.

Zeppo - You have seemed mostly town to me until that little defensive outburst there at the end. You may be just frustrated with this game dragging on, but still...a little over defensive. It's not like he was accusing you of lurking, just that he wants to hear more from you.

So here is what I am going to do:
Vote: skitzer
because you seem the most scummy to me right now.
2. Give you all my top 3 scum:
  1. skitzer
  2. Mr. Mean
  3. Zeppo
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Zeppo »

Ok yes, my last post was an over-reaction. But to be honest I considered myself one of the larger contributers to the game. I was quite offended to be told to post more without being asked any specific questions. That coupled with my previous analysis of competentpsycho just convinces me that he is scum.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:36 am

Neraren, whenever you are finished with your reread I would love to hear what you think.

White, where did you go man?

Max, any input?

Zeppo's overreaction is a bit suspicious but I haven't seen much else to suggest he is scum. Any other reasons he is in your top 3, killerbob?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 am

Post by skitzer »

I honestly don't get this. I'm forced to vote for someone who I believe is scummy, and then everybody flares up because that was the wrong decision, so I unvote, and everybody gets mad at me again! What is the big deal.

Oh yeah, and
unvote.
I might as well not vote anymore, just listen and post random information. That's all that I can do without becoming suspicious...
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Zeppo »

skitzer wrote:I honestly don't get this. I'm forced to vote for someone who I believe is scummy, and then everybody flares up because that was the wrong decision, so I unvote, and everybody gets mad at me again! What is the big deal.

Oh yeah, and
unvote.
I might as well not vote anymore, just listen and post random information. That's all that I can do without becoming suspicious...
If you start let people telling you what to do with your vote sooner or later you'll be manipulated by the scum. Vote for who you think is most likely mafia and tell us why.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:44 am

Post by killerbob »

competentpsycho wrote: Zeppo's overreaction is a bit suspicious but I haven't seen much else to suggest he is scum. Any other reasons he is in your top 3, killerbob?
Not really. I actually started working on that summary before his reaction post and by the time I got to him (I did it in alphabetical order) it just stuck out to me. I was going to put Max in the number 3 slot. Since Zeppo's explanation is credible, I will take him off of my top 3. It is now:

1. skitzer
2. Mr. Mean
3. Max / d3sisted (I can't decide)

White, I comment on you being an active poster and then you disappear? What gives?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:45 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, if I don't do they get mad at me, and then I get lynched!
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:54 am

We aren't going to lynch because you don't do what we say - we will lynch for being scummy/anti-town and doing what we would expect scum to do, not townies. Make up your own decision, don't trust anybody, and don't just bandwagon someone (especially on shitty reasoning). This is what I was saying in the post that you tried to get me lynched from, and the reason I said it was that trying to get a bandwagon going/joining it with shitty reasons is EXACTLY what I expected scum to do today (It is what I would do if I were scum). Basically think carefully and vote only when you are fairly certain that person is scum, or at least being very anti-town. If you vote on a big misinterpretation like you did it looks VERY scummy. I am pretty sure you are scum in this game and you fucked yourself with that. But you can learn from your mistakes for future games.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Zeppo »

competentpsycho wrote: think carefully and vote only when you are fairly certain that person is scum, or at least being very anti-town.
See, I disagree with this. Unless it puts someone at L-2 or worse I think voting is a good way to put pressure on someone. FoS doesn't have the same effect. You can always unvote.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:12 am

different play styles - I'm just a bit cautious about this especially since we are already down two townies. Votes do help to pressure though.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:16 am

Post by skitzer »

OK, a quick analysis on everyone.

Boing- his first post was very strange and contradictive, but the next three posts he made were mainly meh to me. His most recent post seems similar to my thinking right now.

Competentpsycho-posts are very thorough and short, seems like a townie to me. Some mathematics he uses-I don’t think scum would go that far.

D3sisted-still a little furious about Newbie 443, but I’m not going to hold that against you. It always sets something off when someone refers to town as though they were spectating. Pushed for the Cornelius lynch when he was at L-1, although it was not d3sisted casting the final vote. The argument with competentpsycho did not help.

Killerbob-mostly pro town, except for the point where he lets Cornelius sit at L-2, as though he knew some mafia was already voting for Corn…little suspicious.

Max- quiet, but when he does post, it’s very blatant and rash. If your pro-town, it may be smart to talk more and talk calm. Most recent post on bread crumbing seems suspicious, as if he were utilizing it…?

Mr. Mean- first posts are short and mainly votes, but begins to explain more as game progresses. A bunch of it is good points, most likely Pro-town.

Neraren- explains a lot. Nothing about Neraren stands out, which is maybe a slght case of pseudolurking…not suspicious.

White- weird posting. Very talkative and useful for the town in a general view, than just…shuts down almost. He talks very rarely now. It’s really strange. I can’t really make up mind about him.

Zeppo- somewhat like Neraren, could be pseudo-lurking…he does post more though…and makes vital points at times.

Therefore,

vote d3sisted
. It is easily seen that he has been very strident in his posts, and pushing for teh Corn lynch wasn't a very good idea.

Since top 3 lists are so chic right now...

After d3sisted,

1. Max
2. Boing/killerbob
3. Neraren/Zeppo

I hope that helps to clear up my point of view.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm

What does everyone think of this:
skitzer wrote:Mr. Mean- first posts are short and mainly votes, but begins to explain more as game progresses. A bunch of it is good points, most likely Pro-town.

Neraren- explains a lot. Nothing about Neraren stands out, which is maybe a slght case of pseudolurking…not suspicious.
I especially don't agree on Mr. Mean's analysis.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by d3sisted »

competentpsycho wrote:What does everyone think of this:
skitzer wrote:Mr. Mean- first posts are short and mainly votes, but begins to explain more as game progresses. A bunch of it is good points, most likely Pro-town.

I especially don't agree on Mr. Mean's analysis.
Yeah, I disagree with the neraren part.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 pm

d3sisted, you could be right about Neraren and skitz is trying to protect his scum buddies here. On the other hand, he knows we are on to him and Mean, so he could be saying that to throw us off of his last scum partner. I suppose cop investigations could show who the third one is by the time we reach that, but it looks like we have two scum lynches lined up before that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”