d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Good idea. Let's lynch skitzer today, and we'll deal with Neraren or Mr. Mean tomorrow.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by Zeppo »

d3sisted wrote:Good idea. Let's lynch skitzer today, and we'll deal with Neraren or Mr. Mean tomorrow.
I've had a reread of both skitzer and Mr Mean which frankly didn't take very long.

Top of my scumlist is still competentpyscho (see my post 225). As things stand I'd be happy to vote for either skitzer or Mean if it came down to either lynch one of them or have a no-lynch. My main suspicion of skitzer comes from the fact he stuck up for Neraren so I'd at least want to hear from him before I draw any conclusions about anyone.

d3sisted, I don't know if your last post is just trying to apply pressure but it comes across as a little over eager. I think that any lynch at this stage would be premature.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Max »

I believe that my straight to the point-ness is a play style, since People claim I don't stay calm. In a quick post (like now) I am just going to say d3sisted is way too overeager for a lynch. But days are a slow process and nights are a lot quicker, We have to be slow otherwise we can make a massive error
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:57 am

Post by White »

Wow guys, great stuff, keep it up. Sorry I disappeared, RL got hectic. Ok, i'm caught up but I like this game so i'll do more reading later.

I don't agree with the Mean analysis, mean has been lurking, not contributing and generally made more assumptions than logic. I'm happy with my vote on him.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
Boing
Boing
Townie
Boing
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Boing »

d3sisted wrote:Good idea. Let's lynch skitzer today, and we'll deal with Neraren or Mr. Mean tomorrow.
This comes across as overeager to me. You're pressing for a lynch rather than aiming for reasoned discussion over whether skitzer is actually scum or not, based on the opinions of just a couple people.

skitz - what's with the misleading Mr. Mean analysis?
[size=75]If it wasn't for bad judgement, I'd have none at all.[/size]
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 am

Post by competentpsycho »

I'd have to agree on the overeager analysis of d3sisted's post, but at this point he could just be tired of the game dragging on. This line of good participation by all just started after him. I think he may have just been using it as a tool to put pressure on Neraren/mean and to get people talking. On the other hand, I am going to keep my eye on him as I have been.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 am

Post by White »

Boing, this is d3sisted's playstyle. He is deliberately unhelpful so that when he's scum we can't tell. Correct me if i'm wrong d3sisted.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
Mr. Mean
Mr. Mean
Townie
Mr. Mean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Mr. Mean »

competentpsycho wrote:d3sisted, you could be right about Neraren and skitz is trying to protect his scum buddies here. On the other hand, he knows we are on to him and Mean, so he could be saying that to throw us off of his last scum partner. I suppose cop investigations could show who the third one is by the time we reach that, but it looks like we have two scum lynches lined up before that.
Are you the cop?
Anyway, People are upset about someone saying that I am a pro-town. I don't see whats wrong with that. I would like someone to make a list of my scumy actions so I can debunk them. :)
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:16 am

No, I am not cop and I wouldn't say so much upset as intrigued.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:08 am

Post by skitzer »

Zeppo wrote:Top of my scumlist is still competentpyscho (see my post 225). As things stand I'd be happy to vote for either skitzer or Mean if it came down to either lynch one of them or have a no-lynch. My main suspicion of skitzer comes from the fact he stuck up for Neraren so I'd at least want to hear from him before I draw any conclusions about anyone.

That was my personal opinion of Mr. Mean and Neraren, as I see in their game play. Maybe I didn't read it correctly.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:34 pm

Hmmm, did Neraren disappear? Supposedly he has more free time now and was going to reread - seems to still be busy though, or lurking. Did you finish rereading Neraren?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by d3sisted »

LOL. 4 players consecutively used the same overeagerness argument.
White wrote:Boing, this is d3sisted's playstyle. He is deliberately unhelpful so that when he's scum we can't tell. Correct me if i'm wrong d3sisted.
Partly. To be honest, I really just want rapid game progression. I've also found out that short, blunt statements like that are really helpful in stirring up controversy and gauging reactions. But one thing is for certain, as you say, it all boils down to a playstyle.
Mr. Mean wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:d3sisted, you could be right about Neraren and skitz is trying to protect his scum buddies here. On the other hand, he knows we are on to him and Mean, so he could be saying that to throw us off of his last scum partner. I suppose cop investigations could show who the third one is by the time we reach that, but it looks like we have two scum lynches lined up before that.
Are you the cop?
Anyway, People are upset about someone saying that I am a pro-town. I don't see whats wrong with that. I would like someone to make a list of my scumy actions so I can debunk them. :)
Your phishing is unwelcome here.
FoS Mr Mean

At this point, I'd like to see some more pressure on Neraren.
Unvote; Vote: Neraren

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:31 pm

Mr. Mean wrote:I would like someone to make a list of my scumy actions so I can debunk them. :)
Voting without listing reasons, lurking, just agreeing with others and not really making much of an opinion of your own, trying to get a bandwagon going early D2, then doing a 180 when we call you out on shit. And d3sisted already listed phishing for roles. These are all somewhat scum tells by themselves, but you seem to have performed all of them. Now either you are trying to get yourself lynched (no jester in this game though so that'd be retarded) or you are very scummy. Hence my claiming you and skitz are scum. Neraren may be the third partner, I am not sure yet. Could be anyone at this point.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:29 pm

Post by Zeppo »

Mr. Mean wrote:Are you the cop?
Seriously, what did you expect psycho to say here?
Unvote, FoS: Mr. Mean
. I
still
want to hear from neranan before I plant a vote anywhere, although I will vote for him if I don't hear from him in the next few days.
Mr. Mean
Mr. Mean
Townie
Mr. Mean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Mr. Mean »

competentpsycho wrote:
Mr. Mean wrote:I would like someone to make a list of my scumy actions so I can debunk them. :)
Voting without listing reasons, lurking, just agreeing with others and not really making much of an opinion of your own, trying to get a bandwagon going early D2, then doing a 180 when we call you out on shit. And d3sisted already listed phishing for roles. These are all somewhat scum tells by themselves, but you seem to have performed all of them. Now either you are trying to get yourself lynched (no jester in this game though so that'd be retarded) or you are very scummy. Hence my claiming you and skitz are scum. Neraren may be the third partner, I am not sure yet. Could be anyone at this point.
O.K., when I didn't give a reason for a vote I quickly suplied one, I only lurked for a little bit, and I belive that you share opinions with other people too. Also, I only asked you if you were the cop because it sounded like me that you were sugjesting that. :D
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Neraren »

competentpsycho wrote:Hmmm, did Neraren disappear? Supposedly he has more free time now and was going to reread - seems to still be busy though, or lurking. Did you finish rereading Neraren?
Yep. Went through everything with a comb, though not exactly fine toothed. Unfortunately I dont see a lot I can add at this point. I think competentpsycho and d3sisted are definitely not both scum, but there's a case to be made against either of them, and they're both vocal against the other, so its hard to tell. A White/Max team would not surprise me at this point, but nothing conclusive enough to make a case for. Boing I have absolutely no read on, so I'm going to have to go back and read looking for him specifically. I think Skitzer is probably town, because his quick analysis would have probably pointed a few more fingers if it was scum. See killerbob's analysis on page 11 as an example. Mr Mean seems kinda green but not especially scummy IMO. Zeppo hasn't said much that sets him apart from everyone else, but I couldn't say if that was because he's following everyone else's lead or just agreeing with other's logical assessments. Not going to hold it against someone for not being the first person to post an idea.

I think that's everyone. The only other thing is the night kill of a quiet townie, which it almost impossible to draw conclusions from. I'm going to look harder at everyone's interactions with Cornelius before he was lynched and see what I can get from that.I know I have a lot of posting to catch up on, so does anyone want an in depth analysis of anything in particular?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 am

Mr. Mean wrote: O.K., when I didn't give a reason for a vote I quickly suplied one, I only lurked for a little bit, and I belive that you share opinions with other people too.
Like I said, each of these is only somewhat a scum tell, nothing conclusive by themselves. The only difference I seen in you here is that other people share opinions but no one else has made an action and waited until someone else supplied a reason for that action to agree with it. You may have just been screwed by skitz doing the same thing for the same reason, but I doubt it considering both of your logic was flawed.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:39 am

Neraren wrote:I think Skitzer is probably town, because his quick analysis would have probably pointed a few more fingers if it was scum. See killerbob's analysis on page 11 as an example.
What are you basing this off of. If it is a previous game you played, link it here. Otherwise, considering your join date I don't think you have enough general experience to draw this conclusion. Also, I don't personally think scum would have pointed more fingers. Can we get some more explanation on this statement please?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:44 am

Post by skitzer »

[quote="Neraren]I think that's everyone. The only other thing is the night kill of a quiet townie, which it almost impossible to draw conclusions from.[/quote]

QFT.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Zeppo »

I like your analysis Neraren and I agree with most of it. However you're not really putting your neck out there at all. Who are the prime suspects for you?
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Neraren »

competentpsycho wrote:Otherwise, considering your join date I don't think you have enough general experience to draw this conclusion.
Just because I'm new here doesn't mean Im new to the game. I don't appreciate being completely dismissed with what is basically "STFU Noob". You're welcome to disagree with me, but that sort of thing is uncalled for.

That said, skitzer voted mostly through elimination. He was stating why he thought everyone else was town and/or had no read on them. I would think scum would me more of a "a few of you are suspicious, but XXX is the most scummy" seeing as they are eventually going to vote for all those people for a lynch assuming things go in their favor. I'm not saying Skitzer is completely off my suspicion list, just that he's not near the top.
Zeppo wrote:Who are the prime suspects for you?
Right now I'm focusing on competentpsycho and d3sisted, because as I said I think one of them is probably scum. I seriously doubt they're both scum though, so I'm okay with poking both of them with sticks until one of them cracks.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by d3sisted »

For humour's sake, Neraren, admit that you're noob, then point out he joined on the same date as you.

Other than that, I fully agree with what Zeppo has said there. My original vote was on Neraren for being too conservative with his suspicions/votes, until his V/LA post at which point I tentatively backed off. As you have done nothing to assuage this, I am compelled to
Unvote; Vote Neraren

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Otherwise, considering your join date I don't think you have enough general experience to draw this conclusion.
Just because I'm new here doesn't mean Im new to the game. I don't appreciate being completely dismissed with what is basically "STFU Noob". You're welcome to disagree with me, but that sort of thing is uncalled for.

That said, skitzer voted mostly through elimination. He was stating why he thought everyone else was town and/or had no read on them. I would think scum would me more of a "a few of you are suspicious, but XXX is the most scummy" seeing as they are eventually going to vote for all those people for a lynch assuming things go in their favor. I'm not saying Skitzer is completely off my suspicion list, just that he's not near the top.
I guess I should have said judging by. Sorry, I wasn't meaning to be derogatory, since as d3sisted pointed out I am a n00b at this. I was just prodding for explanation, which yours seems good enough except that scum isn't really limited to a certain behavior and they will usually avoid behavior that "only scum would do". But then they would avoid doing that, and so on.... vicious vicious circle is confusing as hell.
Neraren wrote:so I'm okay with poking both of them with sticks until one of them cracks.
Sticks and stones may break my bones bu... wait, broken bones - you asshole.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:41 am

Post by skitzer »

See? I thought I saw something in Neraren. Everyone got mad at me for voting for him/her (I don't know cuz she doesn't have the little gender sign thingy) but I knew there was something fishy.

Unvote
FoS: Neraren
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 am

Wow skitz, when are you gonna learn, we're not getting mad at you. I actually like when you do shit like that because it shows more and more that my pick of you as scum is right. Didn't make us mad - made us think scum. And it wasn't the fact that you were voting on Neraren, it was that you had just tried to bandwagon me for shit reasons and then when we called you on it you went and voted for someone else (with little reason, which you still have little reason listed). It is almost like changing the subject of a conversation all of a sudden when people start thinking you're a creep... just sets off scum alarms to me is all. Anyways, the big think I want to hammer into your head is that you need to post reasons behind votes. We are well, WELL out of random voting stage so get your reasons in with your votes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”