Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi, will read up later, and will make a post within the next 24 hours
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:34 am

Post by MCHammer »

Streeflo wrote:I saw it as a small case if "checking with the town before voting" scumtell, but this is a quicklynch game so whatever.
Nah, xombie was complaining that he was going to get lynched too quickly & so, in the interests of coolness I temporarily took my vote off b/c Ryan hadn't mentioned deadlines for a while & like, what's the rush?

Incidentally, I'm sure DS is a/b to ask this question so might as well beat him to it again; Porochaz:=what are yr. thoughts on IH's play? Also, why do you think Timmers asked for a replacement so quickly?? (I'm seeing you as having a unique insight to this btw;)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:55 am

Post by ryan »

To be fair to our replacement, timmers asked for replacement due to an illness
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Paradoxombie wrote:But I'd hope that the day could go on alot longer so I could explore some suspects. Does the speed at which I'm gaining bandwagon votes indicate scum presence?
Erm... no, it indicates that your scum... whats the point in hoping the day will go on longer so you can "explore some subjects" if your the one who looks like the main suspect? Shouldn't you be defending yourself instead? People have been saying your scum for a while now, and whilst my opinion of some people varied, I never got that impression with you... I think Groinhammers post 288 is quite a good one and goes a long way confirming my suspicions against you.

JDodge is next on my list, has he made any real contribution to the game, no he hasn't he sits there quietly and you all accept it. It might be his style but its not one that sits well with me... I want to see him post something real good, real soon...

In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness, personally IH has made some posts which don't look good and I personally wouldn't of played the way he has. However he did make some good posts and I agree with his stance on kaos and I dont think he should have been eaten for that and the events that preceeded it, as I think that was mainly Adel's silliness to prove a stupid point and kaos's stupidness.

Right in conclusion:
Timmers vote stands
and im suprised he hasnt been lynched yet.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

porochaz wrote: In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness
Try to rephrase that better, I think he asked for a replacement only because he was ill
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:47 am

Post by ryan »

"Monday's Can Kiss My Ass" Vote Count

(3) Paradoxombie (Streeflo, groinhammer, Porochaz)
(2) Streeflo (Jdodge, Paradoxombie)
(1) timmers2001 (Deathsauce)

Not Voting: Zodiac, Sir Tornado, Estes

With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by MCHammer »

'Still' waiting on sir/t - feeling bad for questioning timmers replacement request=D
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I wouldnt worry about it, from reading the thread I can see why you asked...
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Porochaz wrote:whats the point in hoping the day will go on longer so you can "explore some subjects" if your the one who looks like the main suspect? .
I really don't know what you mean, but the longer the day goes on, the better the chance that someone simply slips up. What we actually do doesn't matter so much as long as we're discussing something. I'm pretty satisfied with the pressent pace.
Porochaz wrote: Shouldn't you be defending yourself instead?
Kinda hard since you really didn't give any reasons for voting me.
Porochaz wrote: People have been saying your scum for a while now, and whilst my opinion of some people varied, I never got that impression with you... I think Groinhammers post 288 is quite a good one and goes a long way confirming my suspicions against you.
I don't understand this sentence, could you rephrase it?
Porochaz wrote: JDodge is next on my list, has he made any real contribution to the game, no he hasn't he sits there quietly and you all accept it. It might be his style but its not one that sits well with me... I want to see him post something real good, real soon....
While I don't actually suspect him for it, atm, I agree with the rest of what you said.
Porochaz wrote: In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness, personally IH has made some posts which don't look good and I personally wouldn't of played the way he has. However he did make some good posts and I agree with his stance on kaos and I dont think he should have been eaten for that and the events that preceeded it, as I think that was mainly Adel's silliness to prove a stupid point and kaos's stupidness.
Gah! Why do I deserve to be suspected for voting Kaos and Khev while IH doesn't?
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:whats the point in hoping the day will go on longer so you can "explore some subjects" if your the one who looks like the main suspect? .
I really don't know what you mean, but the longer the day goes on, the better the chance that someone simply slips up. What we actually do doesn't matter so much as long as we're discussing something. I'm pretty satisfied with the pressent pace.
Porochaz wrote: Shouldn't you be defending yourself instead?
Kinda hard since you really didn't give any reasons for voting me.
I used post groinhammers post 288 and the fact that none of your post ever feel 100% protown. I didn't really mean the pace of the game, what I meant was that your post felt like a "you shouldn't lynch me, you should try and find other people and see that there also scummy" post. Which may have been ok if you had backed it up with something but you didn't. I also notice your reply(on my reread of that page) to GH's post 288 (post 293) was quite weak.

Paradox wrote:
Porochaz wrote: People have been saying your scum for a while now, and whilst my opinion of some people varied, I never got that impression with you... I think Groinhammers post 288 is quite a good one and goes a long way confirming my suspicions against you.
I don't understand this sentence, could you rephrase it?
A lot of people have said you look scummy. I agree with them. I then use GH's post 288 along with what I said above as evidence.
Paradox wrote:
Porochaz wrote: In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness, personally IH has made some posts which don't look good and I personally wouldn't of played the way he has. However he did make some good posts and I agree with his stance on kaos and I dont think he should have been eaten for that and the events that preceeded it, as I think that was mainly Adel's silliness to prove a stupid point and kaos's stupidness.
Gah! Why do I deserve to be suspected for voting Kaos and Khev while IH doesn't?
Well, I technically am IH, so blaming myself won't get me places and I never disagreed with you lynching Khev, your quick change of heart is what getting you there...
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Well it's not very helpful for you to use someone else's post as your main argument, because no one will be able to tell who to suspect from my wagon. At least quote exactly what points of his you agree with.
-George Washington

So it goes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Here we go... although it makes the game a lot easier if you have a seperate tab/page open whilst your replying to go back and research these posts, as there likely to be brought up. (Not a critism, just a suggestion)
groinhammer wrote:
#57 xombie hammers Kaosfere - now the thing is, I understand why he would vote b/c Kaos was doing all sorts of weird things, but after the first lynch happened so quickly the hammer kinda shut Kaos up. Hindsight
is
a perfect science - but given the other things that have happened, yr. hammer on Kaos now looks more like a hammer to get rid of a town, rather than how it looked at the time, which was impatience.

Also note that at this point, that was only yr. 3rd post in this game.
xombie#107 wrote:Can the people voting Khelvaster please carefully lay out the reasons for their vote? I don't necessarily suspect them, but if he ends up being a mislynch we're back to nothing to scumhunt but a bandwagon with no reasoning.
This implies that you don't think Khelv is scum, yet 4hrs later you say that Khelv tops yr. scumlist compared to IH. This struck me as odd to say the least, especially seeing as IH has come across as scum so strongly (see my previous posts). Incidentally, this is the same thing that Streeflo picked up on.

You then vote Streeflo in #125 - OMGUS as far as I can see.

You then randomly vote-switch with no explanation as to why you no longer want to vote Streeflo anymore & decide to hammer Khelv for, as far as I can see extremely weak reasons, especially when compared to the Kaos hammer. Now this was a little controversial b/c there was a miscount on the votes by Ryan, but I then you did explicitly state that you thought you were hammering (#165) so still a hammer I think you'll have to agree.

I know that you gave reasoning after the hammer, but that's the problem - it was
after
the hammer (hindsight again..) which kinda negates that for me I'm afraid.

& then we have the very strange #199 where you ask me to explain my suspicion of IH (this made me look at yr. history a great deal more). You then quickly retract this when questioned - just weird man.

Then I had the problem that I was going on holiday, so decided to post #208 the way I did. As I saw things, a town player would actually complain a/b this (at least a little - didn't you find it even slightly weird that I worded things that way???); however you completely ignored it which I saw as a kinda reverso-OMGUS - left things for a while & then asked for the prod & subsequent vote on me when you knew (yeah, not believing you missing that, probably to do with the fact
xombie wrote:Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't
just
to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.

A number of yr. posts since then have come across as ambiguous & weak (e.g. #244, #246 and the responce to this post)

Which brings us back to the present day!(from post 288)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:34 am

Post by ryan »

Let's keep discussion going fellas
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

So you think my asking for a prod on groinhammer is scummy, Porochaz?
-George Washington

So it goes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

No I think your vote was scummy
groinhammer wrote:
xombie wrote:
Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't just to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by MCHammer »

Urrgghhh - ok, putting my vote back on xombie
(this puts xombie at -1)
. Xombie asked for more discussion time (which you've now had I figure), but nothing much has changed from my perspective so
vote: Paradoxombie
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ryan wrote:
With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
Erm... groin...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

never mind I just realised you already had your vote on him
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:09 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

groinhammer wrote:Urrgghhh - ok, putting my vote back on xombie
(this puts xombie at -1)
. Xombie asked for more discussion time (which you've now had I figure), but nothing much has changed from my perspective so
vote: Paradoxombie
weren't you going to wait for SirTornado before?
-George Washington

So it goes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Mod can we get another prod on SirT please
He said he was re reading the thread 5 days ago and he's not posted since...
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:57 am

Post by ryan »

Sir Tornado has been prodded
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I have been prodded... I'll try to get back into this game at the earliest. I usually play from memory and do not make any notes, and I keep forgetting what happened in the early pages of this game, etc. I will try to get back on track as soon as possible.
I'm back!
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:33 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Ok, this game is lagging horribly. I have been suspicious of px for quite a while , but I really think Porochaz is the better play here.

IH was high on nearly everyone's scum list and then disappeared. Now we have had a string of replacements for him and they have both gone after what I would call the "easy" target.

I am also not at all a fan of JDodge's sudden change in tactics. He seemed to present a strong townie vibe and then suddenly clammed up. I stated that in my long analysis post that I felt that JDodge and px were possibly tied to each other, maybe the best play is to lynch px and if he comes up scummy to go after JDodge? I could be convinced of that I guess.

I am keeping my vote on Porochaz, for now. I'd like to see some input from everyone in the next couple of days.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

ryan not that it matters but can you change Timmers2001 name to mine, thanks

Early on in my notes, what is sub-titled "Post 57" I have FoS - Paradoxombie. This post was where he hammered kaos. So I'm not voting the "easy target" for the sake of it and just out of interest DS, why aren't the replacements allowed to vote for PX? If he's as you say the easy target then hes obviously giving off scummy vibes and in my "top 3" (which I won't disclose) he is top, having not given me much to suggest he is townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”