Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:silly Para..did you even need to ask me if I did something last night?

Is this about me having my vote on your scum buddy GoW?

way to set up that WIFOM arguement tomorrow, but shouldnt you wait to lynch me until tomorrow? I already know who I am vigging tonight, but I guess that is why you are scared today isnt it?
Well I'd rather not assume you did nothing, because maybe you had attempted to vig someone and it didn't go through but you didn't want to reveal that there's another doctor. But that's just one possibility. If you did conceal anything, like maybe you're just one-shot like Twomz, I ask you to reconsider before any more conclusions are reached.

I don't know what WIFOM argument you're referencing me setting up, but I already know you're wrong, so I really don't care at all about your specious accusation.

I'm interested to see if everyone else really believes that your play comes from someone who knows they're dying tonight. Your whimsical overconfidence does not help.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

if I am alive tomorrow, what does that say about my alignment (WIFOM arguement tomorrow).

you want me to reconsider what? my night kill?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:if I am alive tomorrow, what does that say about my alignment (WIFOM arguement tomorrow).

I want you to reconsider if you've concealed anything from the town.

If you do survive, shouldn't you be thankful that I "set you up"? Not only do you get your supposed kill, but the town won't suspect you tommorow and it will reduce possible scum. Not to mention you get an extra day to scum hunt. The only way what you just said makes sense is if you are assuming that your kill will not go through, which doesn't makes sense. Unless of course you already know that there won't be a second kill tommorow.

I'll tell you what it looks like to me. It looks like you want to accuse everyone who suspects you of being scum, and then assuming your not lynched(I think you should be) You claim the scum are trying to get us to mislynch you when your not killed. I'm not setting you up, you're setting yourself up. The only flaw is, like I said, your argument only makes sense if there isn't a vig kill tonight(if you confirm your ability, leaving you alive would benefit town far more than scum)

My conclusion?
You already know there won't be a second kill. And I'm very happy with my vote.
-George Washington

So it goes.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

I'm very angry that I used "your" incorrectly instead of "you're"
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Simenon, what the hell have we been doing for the past four fucking pages if not arguing? Why are you not all voting Simenon?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

kabenon007 wrote:Simenon, what the hell have we been doing for the past four fucking pages if not arguing? Why are you not all voting Simenon?
Umm how about you explain why you're not voting ckd? Are you just going to blindly believe his claim? Is my argument really so poor that you don't even feel the need to acknowledge it?
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

It's easy to explain why I'm not voting CKD, paradox. Firstly, Simenon has been my target for awhile now, and has failed to sway my opinion of him. Secondly, and most important, and you should know this, paradox... I can't vote. Remember?
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

No I didn't remember to be exact. But do you see any specific problems in my case against ckd? I'm interested in any other opinions.
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, I really don't understand why it is so hard to believe his claim over SirWario's. The Vig is very common, so it would be likely we would have one in this game, it is after all Western themed, and to claim it and hope that there were no counterclaims would be foolhardy. He could have picked something much less attention grabbing and easy to disprove.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

kabenon007 wrote:The Vig is very common, so it would be likely we would have one in this game, it is after all Western themed, and to claim it and hope that there were no counterclaims would be foolhardy. He could have picked something much less attention grabbing and easy to disprove.
Perhaps. But what other roles would fit the "be wary" message?

You HAVE made me think of somthing I didn't, though. It would've been easier for ckd to simply continue generally ignoring the notes if he was scum, it's not like he was under much pressure. Well that makes me less sure, but I see alot more things that don't make sense if I believe the claim. Also, my last point about how Ckd's argument only makes sense if there's only one kill tonight seems pretty significant to me, atm.

Actually I just had another thought. While it would've been easier to ignore the notes if he was scum, it also would've made even more sense to ignore the notes if he was vig. He could simply vig kill Simenon tonight and he wouldn't even have to claim. He might also be able to direct suspicion towards Simenon as an unclaimed cop would(of course we now realize that the notes aren't accurate but I'm trying to put myself in ckd's place when he claimed and as town he would be believing the notes). So now it makes even less sense for him to suddenly claim as town than as scum, imo.

So here's why I believe SirWario's claim more than ckd's: SirWario claimed to protect, when he could've easily kept silent and allowed for a mislynch. Ckd claimed as soon as the tiniest bit of suspicion was on him, in order to get another player killed, when he could've easily not claimed and taken care of the killing himself if his claim is true. And it's not like we wouldn't have realized what "be wary" meant if he had died and been confirmed vig, it's not like he had to worry about us losing the info that Simenon was scum.
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Paradoxombie wrote:Perhaps. But what other roles would fit the "be wary" message?
This is irrelevant, because the notes carry absolutely no fact to them, at least no intentional fact. Any truth behind them is soley coincidence.
Paradoxombie wrote:Ckd claimed as soon as the tiniest bit of suspicion was on him, in order to get another player killed, when he could've easily not claimed and taken care of the killing himself if his claim is true.
I don't think it was that quick of a claim. Besides, if I recall correctly, pdcakes kinda forced a claim out of him. I can't remember it exactly, but I'm pretty sure it went something like that. So I don't think the method of his claim is suspicious to me at least.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

kabenon007 wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Perhaps. But what other roles would fit the "be wary" message?
This is irrelevant, because the notes carry absolutely no fact to them, at least no intentional fact. Any truth behind them is soley coincidence.
Well that's the thing, I don't think it is a coincidence, and you asked why anyone would fakeclaim vig. I was just trying to think of other options someone who wanted to fakeclaim and fit the "Be wary" message. See?
Paradoxombie wrote:Ckd claimed as soon as the tiniest bit of suspicion was on him, in order to get another player killed, when he could've easily not claimed and taken care of the killing himself if his claim is true.
I don't think it was that quick of a claim. Besides, if I recall correctly, pdcakes kinda forced a claim out of him. I can't remember it exactly, but I'm pretty sure it went something like that. So I don't think the method of his claim is suspicious to me at least.[/quote]

I'll have to look back further. But what I remember is ckd started mentioning how the role writting the notes might be some kind of cop right at the beggining of day 2, and it seemed to me like he was planning to claim the whole time, and I don't like the way he stalled for a while.
-George Washington

So it goes.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:17 am

Post by Gorgon »

Paradoxombie wrote:The way he attacks simenon looks quite a bit like scum trying to take a townie out with them.
How so? Please elaborate.
Paradoxombie wrote:And it's not like we wouldn't have realized what "be wary" meant if he had died and been confirmed vig, it's not like he had to worry about us losing the info that Simenon was scum.
Which is better from ckd's point of view, assuming his claim is true? Lynching Simeon (whom he had some reason to believe was scum, based on the fact that "be wary" seemed to somehow fit a vig role) today, or waiting for some unkown point in the future for his own death (which might not happen before the end of the game, btw) for others to have the same thought?

This however is a good point, although I really don't like the way it reeks of hyperbole (you're not throwing this out as a theory; you're stating it as fact):
Your answer to this, ckd?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:18 am

Post by theopor_COD »

God of Wine's got another 24 hours or I'm hunting a replacement.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:20 am

Post by Simenon »

There is no "we" about this. You have simply failed to provide an original argument for my lynch.

"um I don't believe it" is NOT an argument.

Unvote
Vote Kabenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 am

Paradoxombie wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:if I am alive tomorrow, what does that say about my alignment (WIFOM arguement tomorrow).

I want you to reconsider if you've concealed anything from the town.

If you do survive, shouldn't you be thankful that I "set you up"? Not only do you get your supposed kill, but the town won't suspect you tommorow and it will reduce possible scum. Not to mention you get an extra day to scum hunt. The only way what you just said makes sense is if you are assuming that your kill will not go through, which doesn't makes sense. Unless of course you already know that there won't be a second kill tommorow.

I'll tell you what it looks like to me. It looks like you want to accuse everyone who suspects you of being scum, and then assuming your not lynched(I think you should be) You claim the scum are trying to get us to mislynch you when your not killed. I'm not setting you up, you're setting yourself up. The only flaw is, like I said, your argument only makes sense if there isn't a vig kill tonight(if you confirm your ability, leaving you alive would benefit town far more than scum)

My conclusion?
You already know there won't be a second kill. And I'm very happy with my vote.
Well, i will be submitting a kill tonight...the only reason it wont go through is if the mafia have some sort of Doc or roleblocker, which is not that far off..I mean the town had a doc, a vig..there is also a vote blocker and a note writer (alignments?)...stands to reason that the mafia might have a few tricks as well.

Para, what are you suggesting I am concealing? You mentioned a one-shot (like our doc)...guess you will have to NK me or waste your night role block to find out wont you, scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:34 am

kabenon007 wrote:Well, I really don't understand why it is so hard to believe his claim over SirWario's. The Vig is very common, so it would be likely we would have one in this game, it is after all Western themed, and to claim it and hope that there were no counterclaims would be foolhardy. He could have picked something much less attention grabbing and easy to disprove.
this reminds me..Sir Wario (as a reminder)..tomorrow's note has got to say something about me....think the town still needs to be able to confirm you are the one writing the notes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:52 am

if you rememeber, I was the one to make a big deal about the notes..I wanted to find out what people thought "be wary" meant...even after suspicion began to increased I pushed..go back and read Para was there really a "tiny" bit of suspicion?

Para's main arguement here was that the note "be wary" came out then I decided to come up with the VIg claim...

well, that is a sad sad arguement Para, (which is why I never answered ryan's question about if I breadcrumbed or not)..I was wondering who would push this..

very very simple breadcrumb..no codes..just capital letters..
curiouskarmadog wrote:
as far as we know lynching is the only way we can kill scum. I imagine as we get closer to deadline we might see A flurry of votes. Maybe. i have to ask you why you would prefer a no lynch over someone who has 2-3 votes on them? As i see it, if we dont lynch, we are going to have a day 1.5..we give mafia a free kill...

it is hard to make a case against anyone day 1 without knowing alignments (typical Day 1) Very little action as been going on today and we have some lurkers. I imagine some will become more active shortly. Going back to look over some posts again...but encourage everyone to make a case and vote!
I.A.M.A.V.I.G.

this came post 379

the note didnt come out until 507.

Para, you fell into the trap...Why are you arguing to kill the a claimed vig today Para?

unvote vote Para

I think you are a scared...as you should be.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:59 am

Post by ryan »

CKM: Very clever breadcrumb there and I didn't push the breadcrumb case because I wasn't sure of your allignemnt and even after analyzing your posts I missed this one. I'm interested in your case on Para AND who you think could be his scum partners?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:25 am

it actually wasnt that clever, I have seen crumbs that involve dates, codes, flip charts..whatever..I just wanted a simple one. I didn’t directly answer your question because I thought you were going to push the “well, we have this note, NOW ckd claims vig” There are ways to confirm a vig, hanging him the day he claims is anti-town. I was sure you (ryan) were going to push this, but you didn’t. Para changed his vote because no one is buying any of his other cases. Why I think he is scummy?

1.) he is not just voting the claimed vig, he is urging others to vote me as well, he is really pushing this case. He is not looking at this game through town eyes. The vig is an asset to the town, yet he doesn’t want me to have a chance to confirm. Why is that?

2.) He thinks I am scum, but he wants me to tell him the specifics of my role as a vig (one shot), which is leading me to believe they might have some sort of role blocking ability and they need to know where to go with it. Tell me Para, if I am scum, why do you care if I am a one shot vig or not?

3.) He tried to suggest (with a vote) that my claim was false before, but the first time around he wanted people to believe I was a SK. He changed his mind…
Paradoxombie wrote:
Thin_Man wrote:I'm perfectly aware that he can confirm having the ability. A mafia cop can confirm having a cop ability. That doesn't mean that he can claim cop without the real cop going 'excuse me sir, you are full of shit', and him getting lynched without so much as a by-your-leave. The benefit of that play, for scum, is that they can draw out the cop in exchange for one of their own. No such luck with the SK. He would have to
know
that there is no vig in the game, otherwise a claim like that is exceptionally risky. And this is a game based on fucking cowboys. Do you honestly think any sensible minded serial killer would be
his entire chance of winning the game
on the fact that none of the 8 unclaimed people are vigs? I don't. I think it's exceptionally unlikely. It's just not human nature to take risks that exceptionally huge, especially when the reward is pointing yourself out to the mafia as someone they will have to kill before endgame. And factor in as well that you can't even argue down any vigs that counterclaim you, like you could with a cop, a doc, or a tracker. A vig just shoots you in the night and you lose, without any chance to argue back. There's no plausible way on earth it isn't a massively bad play for a serial killer to claim vig.
Your probably correct, but I just realized that I misread; I had attributed somthing CKD said to a different player.
Unvote
make it an
FOS: CKD
Now he is back saying that my claim is fake (versus being a SK).

4.) Day 1, he was on the Aimee lynch (for no reason) then left with” Well I've gotta go now too, so don't expect anything else from me, 'till day 2”.

Who else I think is scummy?...(I have a pool of 3 people total I think is or could be scum)...just in case they do have some sort of Mafia Doc or Roleblocker..going to keep that to myself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 am

Post by kabenon007 »

bravo, CKD! I had believed you anyway, but that was good. and you also bring up a good point about Para's being on the Aimee and then disappears conveniently. It's like he didn't care if Aimee claimed or did anything differently, his vote was going to stay on her.

And Simenon, an argument it most definitely is.
Argument: a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. All of my statements have been connected, eg. against you, and the established proposition is thatyou are scum. So... argument. And I have not only said I don't believe your previous excuses. While those were the reasons I suspected you, your responses to my accusations were what condemned you. You are appealing to emotion, dodging answers, only giving half answers that you never fully commit to. Therefore, I am arguing, and you are scum. Bam. SEND THE VECTOIDS all you want.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:26 am

Post by kabenon007 »

ps...
nice OMGUfrickinS. any particular reasons other than desperation, anger, stupidity? Just checking
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Simenon »

kabenon007 wrote:ps...
nice OMGUfrickinS. any particular reasons other than desperation, anger, stupidity? Just checking

No, learn what "OMGUS" means, or better, please join the next coming newbie game and learn how to play mafia. You are possibly the most obnoxious player I have ever read here.

Hay guys, you know what the word "orginal" means help me out her.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Um... where else have you been accusing me? I been accusing you this whole time, you make no argument against me... OMGUS

Also, it's spelled original. I doubt they know what orginal means. Getting a little antsy, are we simenon? Why is that?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:34 am

Post by kabenon007 »

The only reason you find me obnoxious is because I am attacking you. Get over it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”