Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:20 am

Post by skitzer »

No. And BTW, were not townies. I was just saying that one of you could be. You just seem to be arguing voraciously at the moment.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 am

Post by Blight »

Vote: Jordan

I don't like how a wagon was already started on Lurker so early in the game, especially since these "votes" can't be taken back...and, at the time, we didn't know how much votes someone can take before they have to go home. Actually, we still don't know this.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:05 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Blight wrote:

I don't like how a wagon was already started on Lurker so early in the game, especially since these "votes" can't be taken back...and, at the time, we didn't know how much votes someone can take before they have to go home. Actually, we still don't know this.
String Cheese is my smallest item, I highly doubted it would do much damage (and it didn't), so it was more like a random vote, or a random bandwagon. So, voting someone solely based on putting the second vote on a "bandwagon" that was highly unlikely to result in anything near a lynch is pretty weak.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

skitzer wrote:wait, since unofficial votes aren't real, can we cast TWO?

If so,
Unofficial Vote: Battle Mage and Gorrad
. Both you are very against each other, so I only think one is the scum. I won't throw anything yet, because it may be a waste.
That's how it worked in Kingmaker... but then again, from what I saw, Kingmaker suspicion lists got very confusing very quickly.

Meh. I'll count them for now.

Unofficial Vote Count:

Pickemgenius (1) - Tarhalindur
Gorrad (3) - Battle Mage, VitaminR, skitzer
Battle Mage (1) - Gorrad, skitzer
waar (3) - JordanA24, pickemgenius
JordanA24 (1) - Blight
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Yamahako »

skitzer wrote:wait, since unofficial votes aren't real, can we cast TWO?

If so,
Unofficial Vote: Battle Mage and Gorrad
. Both you are very against each other, so I only think one is the scum. I won't throw anything yet, because it may be a waste.
Force Peas in Skitzers eyes
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Blight »

JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:

String Cheese is my smallest item, I highly doubted it would do much damage (and it didn't), so it was more like a random vote, or a random bandwagon. So, voting someone solely based on putting the second vote on a "bandwagon" that was highly unlikely to result in anything near a lynch is pretty weak.
You were the third, and a baby carrot + chocolate chip cookie + string cheese was enough to get Lurker up as high as he is.

And, no, I don't think all three food were enough to get a lynch, but the fact that we can't withdraw the food and we don't know how much it takes for someone to be eliminated (especially at that early stage when we weren't shown the graph) makes it a bad choice.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Blight wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:

You were the third, and a baby carrot + chocolate chip cookie + string cheese was enough to get Lurker up as high as he is.

And, no, I don't think all three food were enough to get a lynch, but the fact that we can't withdraw the food and we don't know how much it takes for someone to be eliminated (especially at that early stage when we weren't shown the graph) makes it a bad choice.
No, I was second after ckillor, waar was just after me with his cookie.

I think you are overreacting somewhat to what is just a small early game bandwagon. That's all it was. Just 3 items is probably enough to get someone to about 15-20 at most, which is hardly lynch territory, it's nowhere near.

Vote: Blight, Vote: SL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Aimee »

Aimee wrote:Both you are very against each other, so I only think one is the scum.
Obviously, this is an exaggerated oversimplification.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Guys, stop throwing food NOW.

In case you hadn't noticed (I hadn't until just now), DGB's comments in the signup threads make it pretty clear that this game has a permavote mechanic. Unless I am very much mistaken, not only can we not take back thrown food,
thrown food is not removed at night
. In other words, Skruffs will have at least 10% damage on him FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

The next person to disregard this warning is helping the scum and needs to die. Understood?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Yamahako »

Aimee wrote:
Aimee wrote:Both you are very against each other, so I only think one is the scum.
Obviously, this is an exaggerated oversimplification.
Is this condemnation or a defense?

flings peas at Aimee
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Yamahako »

Tarhalindur wrote:Guys, stop throwing food NOW.

In case you hadn't noticed (I hadn't until just now), DGB's comments in the signup threads make it pretty clear that this game has a permavote mechanic. Unless I am very much mistaken, not only can we not take back thrown food,
. In other words, Skruffs will have at least 10% damage on him FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

The next person to disregard this warning is helping the scum and needs to die. Understood?
I think this goes against the spirit of the game, and I refuse to go along with it. Any attempt to "lead" the town toward lynches in this manner seems scummy to me.
Flick Peas at Tarhalindur

Its the same as taking notes and noticing the scummy things people say and keeping a count of how scummy you think someone is. You've got your mini-foods to show FoS's, and for full on Votes you've got your big food. If someone is tossing their big food around, mayhaps they would be suspicious - but it would take 100 (I'm guessing) small foods to lynch someone. 100 FOS's is a lot.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Note on the rules:

You guys take showers every night. Therefore, the next day, you show up to the caf squeaky clean, your shirts tucked and your hems straight.

You can't take away the food you've throw during any given day, but every day begins with a clean slate.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:46 am

Post by JDodge »

The next person who throws food without a reason gets a soda bottle to the head. I'm not kidding.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 am

Post by foolinc »

Tarhalindur wrote:Guys, stop throwing food NOW.

It doesn't work like that, but we are far enough in the game to stop randomly throwing food.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 am

Post by foolinc »

JDodge wrote:The next person who throws food without a reason gets a soda bottle to the head. I'm not kidding.
I got a taco ready to lunch. Make my day por favor.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:23 am

Post by foolinc »

>_< launch not lunch. El d'oh!
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:22 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Looks like we have 40%-50% of damage out.

It requires 100% to lynch someone.

If 100% is half, we already must get 3/4th of the remaining items to agree.

Am I still overreacting? It seems more likely that Yamahako and JordanA24 don't want us to lynch someone today.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:24 am

Post by JordanA24 »

ShadowLurker wrote:JordanA24 don't want us to lynch someone today.
What on Earth gave you this impression?

foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:38 am

Post by foolinc »

ShadowLurker wrote:Looks like we have 40%-50% of damage out.

It requires 100% to lynch someone.

If 100% is half, we already must get 3/4th of the remaining items to agree.

Am I still overreacting? It seems more likely that Yamahako and JordanA24 don't want us to lynch someone today.
I'm pretty sure that 100% isn't half of all the food in this game. Since votes can't be taken back and the fact each food item hits people differently, I can't see this being the case.

That said, I am still in the agreement that saving our food right now is the correct move (no matter how I want to just randomly throw food in satify the flavor of the game).
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Mod: Skitzer is hit a few posts before the count, but he shows up as clean on the list. Did the food not effect him, or was that thrown while the list was being compiled?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Nightfall »

VOTE: Yamahako
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Nightfall wrote:
VOTE: Yamahako
Any reason?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Blight »

DrippingGoofball wrote: You guys take showers every night. Therefore, the next day, you show up to the caf squeaky clean, your shirts tucked and your hems straight.
Maybe
you
take a shower every night.
JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:

No, I was second after ckillor, waar was just after me with his cookie.

I think you are overreacting somewhat to what is just a small early game bandwagon. That's all it was. Just 3 items is probably enough to get someone to about 15-20 at most, which is hardly lynch territory, it's nowhere near.

Vote: Blight, Vote: SL
You were third. Your first attempt didn't count.

Also, considering we can't take back our thrown food, ganging up on someone is a lot more dangerous than you're making it out to be. Add to that the fact that we don't know where lynch territory is. It could be when someone reaches 20, 30, 50, 70...we don't know, and we had even less of an idea before the graph was given.

It might be a bit of an overreaction, but, so far, I like my vote best on you.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

I don't think I've posted yet. That's because I don't want to use up my food before I have a good sense of where I want it to stay thrown, but I am here and reading.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”