New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 am

Post by hebichan »

Also, DGB always posts like that in my experience.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

Man. Over 25 games hosted and /or played, and this flip was one of the most surprising that I've seen. Mixed with pk dying as our JOAT on night 1, we've had some very bad luck.
---
I am demanding mass claim this phase - no need for popcorn version this time. Everyone claim, and I want that to happen within the next 24 hours please. Hebi and KTS , no need to as you guys already did.

Considering our situation , I have an idea of what to do if everyone answers to the mass claim as well as a suggestion if everyone doesn't answer to mass claim.

Regardless, this is a very tricky situation and I need remaining town to have faith in me. I can't disclose all cards for fear that scum will take advantage of the extra knowledge, but I need town to have faith in me.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2826, Performer wrote:Man. Over 25 games hosted and /or played, and this flip was one of the most surprising that I've seen. Mixed with pk dying as our JOAT on night 1, we've had some very bad luck.
---
I am demanding mass claim this phase - no need for popcorn version this time. Everyone claim, and I want that to happen within the next 24 hours please. Hebi and KTS , no need to as you guys already did.

Considering our situation , I have an idea of what to do if everyone answers to the mass claim as well as a suggestion if everyone doesn't answer to mass claim.

Regardless, this is a very tricky situation and I need remaining town to have faith in me. I can't disclose all cards for fear that scum will take advantage of the extra knowledge, but I need town to have faith in me.
At thie point, I'll try anything.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Performer »

Hebi, I think I can get Fire sorted out eventually. I don't think he's the right lynch today though after all that's happened in the earlier days.
Right now I'm planning to sit back and see how people answer to my request, which I believe is our next best step.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2827, hebichan wrote:
In post 2826, Performer wrote:Man. Over 25 games hosted and /or played, and this flip was one of the most surprising that I've seen. Mixed with pk dying as our JOAT on night 1, we've had some very bad luck.
---

At thie point, I'll try anything.
Thank you. I have been thinking you are town despite the very unfortunate hammer. I think this game will be a great learning opportunity for you, hebi. :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Performer »

Also @ SS - how did you suddenly arrive at a conclusion of Rach being a scumread? She wasn't even a scumread of yours yesterday.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

I'm so glad that scum's NK was DG, gives me a lot more room to work with.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:45 am

Post by RachMarie »

I believe I said more than once to both slan and DGB that just because the slot was worthless did not mean it was auto scum. Sucks that we did not get one active player in that slot, a tracker might have helped us a great deal. The fact that the wagon on that slot picked up so quickly was a counter wagon to fire really makes me think we need to lynch fire. Plus of course fire was on the wagon to lynch Dom as well.

VOTE: fire

Do we really think this is just a large-ish one team scum team and not multiball with at least one sk?

I mean looking at the number of deaths recently we have only one per night, but we started off the game with 2 killed on night 1, and 3 killed on night 3?

oh yeah duh I remember now I think I mentioned something about this a while back...

In post 2246, RachMarie wrote:wait there were THREE nks last night DGB so that means there was a SK kill, or there are two maf teams and both killed and the mod did not make them separate colors, or in some other way distinguish them. Plus a vig kill,

Personally I am leaning toward one larger maf team and an SK because it seemed more likely frag and oz were on the same team, and I know this is not a bastard setup being a normal game. The town ascetic maker thingy was probably the one allowed non normal setup mechanism. So the rest is probably quite normal.
I admit I was wrong about the town ascetic maker thingy being not normal, still I think we can probably go with the rest of my analysis, there is most likely one more person (I believe it to be fire), who is the last buddy of the mafia team, and one other player out there who is sk.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Something_Smart »

@people who were asking about my reads: I have a pretty strong townread on Nero. KTS is conftown and I have a very strong townread on Performer and a mild one on Fire. Hebichan is the only scumread I have for play; the Slandaar and Rach reads are due to PoE and unimpressive (not really scummy, just kinda meh) posting recently.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:30 am

Post by RachMarie »

Why are you reading Fire as town, SS?

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 am

Post by RachMarie »

Perf why are you wanting mass claim? We probably have one more on the maf team plus an SK

Clearly either the maf dude or dudette, or the SK is not having a ton of luck with their bullets, since we have mostly had 1 death per night.

I don't think we are in MYLO yet and we definitely are not in LYLO

so why the rush to mass claim?
In post 2581, Killthestory wrote:Thought Aris was some sort of SK, so I shot them. That's where 1 death came from.

I'm thinking SK is trying to play himself off as town, maybe??? I don't see another town role with killing potential, or it's possible it was mafia with a 1 shot.

Clearly there was a BP or doctor, potentially jailkeeper, who shouldn't out themselves now, but if it comes down to it, should confirm themselves as town later on.
Still seems like pretty good advice to me.

As for why he did not die
he stated he was an x shot and his bullets were gone.
That makes him a VT now, and now that everyone lynched DGB's favorite slot, she had become a wild card and might have pushed a lynch through on the scum (cough cough fire cough cough). Though of course her if dude is town lynch Nero does worry me a tad, I doubt he would actually nk her if he were the remaining mafia player.

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by hebichan »

VOTE: fire

finally.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Who in the fuck.

Lurks out with the role "Tracker"

Not one.
Not two.
BUT FUCKING THREE PEOPEL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All three of those assholes need to never play another mafia game ever.
You dipshits. I would have gladly taken that role. I would have gladly posted through this shit show of a game.

No, I got a fucking VT.
You got tracker and three of you idiots lurked the fuck out.

JESUS CHRIST

Be proud scum team. You are winning a game where our TPRs don't give a shit, host error, and shitty ass players.
G to the fucking G.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Ohh I am sorry not even 3, it was four:

TheDominator37 +Reverie, Yume, jam

^ Each and everyone of these is hereby on my blacklist and I have never even used a real blacklist until this day.
Screw you all.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Host can replace me for all I care.
I am not voting today.
Show

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

So clearly scum saw DBG as a threat.

Why?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Someone let me know which day is the potential to hit MyLo or LyLo so I can plan accordingly.

Anyway, fuck this WIFOM bullshit. I'm done with this fucking stupid shit where I have to scumread town players and townread scummy players because of how they play. I'm turning this into blatant fucking black and white motherfucking shit. I'm not gonna let myself self destruct because end game, even with our scumreads on scum, we were still too fucking focused on other town to really care.

That means that you, Fire, have to fucking suck the shit up that you don't wanna play this game. I have no problems with you as a player, but I need players who are useful right now. I want to fucking play my hardest right now because while I have literally no fucks to give about losing, I want to play to my best. That way, I don't have to regret my actions when going into LyLo or MyLo. Do shit or replace out. If you wanna stay in the game but only whine about it and shit?

That said, SS and Rach are my heaviest townreads along with Performer. Rach especially after just finishing a game with her and knowing her towngame, so I'm fairly confident in that read. I'm gonna have to look at SS more, but they've fucking played townie. I don't care if I lose to them because they've played good, and they deserve a win. Town, frankly, does not deserve a win, but I don't give a single shit because I'm still gonna play good.

Alrighty, let's take a look at Hebi and her predecessors. Associatives are gonna be hard to find on these motherfuckers, but so far, the way I see it, Ozgin and Frag weren't heavily townreading each other. They were either townreading each other, or scumreading each other, but not pushing either of the reads,. Find associatives where they just come out with the read but don't push it. That's where you find scum.

Also, I'm gonna have to look at who DGB agreed with, and who they fucked with. See what correlations come of it.

Anyone want to do VCA for me? That'd be great.

Time to do some fucking work.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Someone hit me up with some rap songs since I'm about to get pumped.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Slandaar's play reminds me of Ozgin, and they're interactions together have been weird as fuck. I'm a take a look at that shit once I finish with looking at Hebi. I'm gonna give Fire some time to either replace out or start contributing, or else that slot will die.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I can't believe I doubted myself. SS has been obvtown this entire game. Read the first five pages and you see why. Mark that slot down as fucking townie as all hell. Performer is also up there for me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 92, Ilikebugs wrote:Im a vanilla townie
92nd post and he claimed, something I absolutely don't see scum doing. Rach has been playing her towngame, this slot is town. Don't care if we lose to them either. Not lynching this.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Shit I thought Rach replaced Ilikebugs, but it was Hebi. Hebi's town, gonna re-evaluate Rach slot since GuyFawke's play pings me as scum so fucking hard. Hebi votes are bad, get off that wagon now.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Killthestory »

FUCK.

I'm starting to doubt myself. Ilikebugs claimed VT right off the bat, but at the same time, his reads are utter trash. He townreads Drixx and Snarky which is pretty good, but he also strays with votes on Reubus and Irao which is terrible. He also townreads Fragger which is terrible. Gonna have to look more at Hebi then, but there's a specific post I don't like about Ilikebugs.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Ilikebugs did not vote on a single confirmed scum player in this game. He instead voted all proven town members. That makes me think he's scum. He also heavily buddies GuyFawkes and Fragger which is heavily suspicious. He also said that GuyFawkes was town by defending him from people who scumreading him, but he didn't actually say why he thought Guy was town, not just noticeably null.

Gonna ISO Hebi then.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2488, hebichan wrote:
In post 753, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 752, Ilikebugs wrote:he hasn't talked much about the game.
Which is a...?

SCUMTELL
I think both KTS and Kuroi are town after reading their ISOs, they both have honest reads on the game and they seem pretty have been fairly active. I think it's kinda silly they're voting on eachother here, frankly.

DBG on the other hand has been posting barely any content. I'm not gonna be posting a long quote take thing mostp laers do, because that isn't my style. But so far, My reads can be summarized as such.

Town: KTS, Kuroi, Egg

Scum: DGB

That's about what I have that I want to share right now. I want to hear from the other replacement too.
Huh

Why would you mention Egg who was killed Night 2? Anyway, all of the people she mentioned were town. All of them. Including her scumreads. No, no reads on actual potential scum at all. Why? That is suspicious as all hell, especially when Hebi was the one to vote Kuroi, knowing it would get them towncred from being able to successfully townread two controversial players and scumread a player who wasn't heavily townread by most and could be a mislynch.

I want to see how I reacted to Hebi coming in, and I want to see how DGB reacted to them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”