competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:07 am

Post by competentpsycho »

Max wrote:I'm sure I posted earlier :?
Wed. 7:28 AM post 277 was earlier, which was over 5 days from this last post of yours. Looks like you got a lot of games going on at the same time as this one, so I don't want to overload you but could you please stay in the conversation from now on at least a little?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Max »

No I posted last page just after your post near the begining
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:09 am

ok reply with the post number cuz apparently I am blind or dumb (probably the latter).
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:26 am

Post by skitzer »

Sorry, long weekend.

Right now, my scum list includes Mr. Mean, d3sisted, White, and just a smidge of CP. I'm not voting yet, because I'm not quite sure. My gut is pulling me towards Mr. Mean, if anyone wants to know.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Erg0 »

Vote Count

skitzer 3 (competentpsycho, killerbob, Boing)
Neraren 2 (d3sisted, Zeppo)
competentpsycho 2 (Mr. Mean, Neraren)
Mr. Mean 1 (White)

Not Voting 2 (Max, skitzer)

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Looking for a replacement for White.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mr. Mean
Mr. Mean
Townie
Mr. Mean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Mr. Mean »

Note the bolded words "in my opinion". I don't care if you vote for skitz, as long as you vote for someone you have a solid case on - as you tried to say to me, but you voted for me on the reason I am not voting for the person I am sure about but instead trying to lynch you. I have been voting for skitz, and never switched to you - Zeppo did. Therefore your case that I am anti-town because I am not voting for the person I have the best case on is complete BULLSHIT. Thats why I said that to you - vote for someone you actually have a case on. I find it hard to believe that your BS argument against me that is completely based on something I did not do is the best case you have, so if the best one is on me, please, PLEASE present it instead of cases full of holes and shit like the one you just made.[/quote]
His case is that you say that everyone that dosn't vote for the guy that you want is anti-town. I am glad that some other people are starting to see that your reasoning is
BULLSHIT!
:x
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:14 pm

competentpsycho wrote:Note the bolded words "in my opinion". I don't care if you vote for skitz, as long as you vote for someone you have a solid case on - as you tried to say to me, but you voted for me on the reason I am not voting for the person I am sure about but instead trying to lynch you. I have been voting for skitz, and never switched to you - Zeppo did. Therefore your case that I am anti-town because I am not voting for the person I have the best case on is complete BULLSHIT. Thats why I said that to you - vote for someone you actually have a case on. I find it hard to believe that your BS argument against me that is completely based on something I did not do is the best case you have, so if the best one is on me, please, PLEASE present it instead of cases full of holes and shit like the one you just made.
Do you not understand what I am saying here Mr Mean? Thats what the in my opinion was about - vote for the guy with the best case against him (which as all of you know
in my opinion
is skitz so I will vote for skitz and you can vote for whoever),
I don't give a shit who you vote for as long as you have some sort of logical case against them
. Don't vote for shit ass reasons like turning my words around like Neraren just tried. I'm NOT saying that I will think you are scum for not voting for who I think you should - I am saying vote for a person you actually have a case against (i.e. I want Neraren to make a case against me rather than trying to twist what I say into the opposite as the three I have suspected as scum keep doing). You really need to read these posts better - you even quoted my explanation and still take Neraren's skewed view.

Also, quick lesson on putting in quotes:

Either 1: hit the quote button in the upper right corner of the post you want to quote (you can then delete the unwanted parts of that post)

or 2: type tags like the following:

Code: Select all

[quote="nameinquotes"]text you are quoting[/quote]

which will appear like this:
nameinquotes wrote:text you are quoting
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Max »

I said I thought I posted
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:11 am

Max wrote:No I posted last page just after your post near the begining
Then you said this... are you playing as an alt in this game also or something?
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Zeppo »

competentpsycho on 22nd October wrote: white, max - almost 5 days since last post
The most recent post by max before that was on Wed 17th October. Perhaps he meant to post but forgot? Perhaps not. Does it really matter? Let's talk about something more important. For instance... good reasons not to lynch Neranen today?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:10 am

I believe I have a better case on skitz... convince me otherwise, Zeppo.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Zeppo »

Well that's the thing like I said. I do think skitz is a better case. Well the same case. I am 90% sure about both Neraren and skitzer (I would never go as far as to say I was 100% sure about someone without being a cop who has investigated) but like I said before I think we still have a shot at getting information about of skitzer if we keep him alive.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 am

1) I don't think we will get much more info
2) I am quite sure that Mean is the partner - more so than Neraren so if you want a vote on Neraren make a good case against him
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Zeppo »

He first piques my suspicions in day 2. This is his first post on day two, all bolding is mine.
Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote: This??!??! This is the only argument you are going to put forth and then conlcluding saying he is the lynch for the day. This comment shows that maybe he is busy, lurking townie (which is bad - if this is you stop NOW), or mafia, but this as conclusive evidence that he is mafia is completely ignorant, especially if we can make a better case on someone else.
Kinda busy, last few weeks have been midterms. My last onee is due tomorrow though (Accursed online courses), so I should be around more starting soon.
Back to the topic at hand though, while I do appreciate the vote of confidence, do you want to maybe narrow your scope a little?
You've got a vote on skitzer and fingers on Mr. Mean, Max, and d3sisted. Don't you think you're casting your net a bit wide?
Very mild but still trying to draw suspicion away from skitzer. Really nothing on its own, but put it context with his next posts.
Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Hmmm, did Neraren disappear? Supposedly he has more free time now and was going to reread - seems to still be busy though, or lurking. Did you finish rereading Neraren?
Yep. Went through everything with a comb, though not exactly fine toothed. Unfortunately I dont see a lot I can add at this point.
I think competentpsycho and d3sisted are definitely not both scum, but there's a case to be made against either of them, and they're both vocal against the other, so its hard to tell. A White/Max team would not surprise me at this point, but nothing conclusive enough to make a case for. Boing I have absolutely no read on, so I'm going to have to go back and read looking for him specifically. I think Skitzer is probably town, because his quick analysis would have probably pointed a few more fingers if it was scum. See killerbob's analysis on page 11 as an example. Mr Mean seems kinda green but not especially scummy IMO. Zeppo hasn't said much that sets him apart from everyone else, but I couldn't say if that was because he's following everyone else's lead or just agreeing with other's logical assessments. Not going to hold it against someone for not being the first person to post an idea.

I think that's everyone. The only other thing is the night kill of a quiet townie, which it almost impossible to draw conclusions from. I'm going to look harder at everyone's interactions with Cornelius before he was lynched and see what I can get from that.I know I have a lot of posting to catch up on, so does anyone want an in depth analysis of anything in particular?
The bold bits here he announces semi-suspicions against everyone. This sitting on the fence seems scummy because it will allow him to hop on a bandwagon should one arise without sticking his neck out himself.

The only person he has an opinion on that isn't ambiguous is skitzer who he says seems pro town.
Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Otherwise, considering your join date I don't think you have enough general experience to draw this conclusion.
Just because I'm new here doesn't mean Im new to the game. I don't appreciate being completely dismissed with what is basically "STFU Noob". You're welcome to disagree with me, but that sort of thing is uncalled for.

That said, skitzer voted mostly through elimination. He was stating why he thought everyone else was town and/or had no read on them. I would think scum would me more of a "a few of you are suspicious, but XXX is the most scummy" seeing as they are eventually going to vote for all those people for a lynch assuming things go in their favor. I'm not saying Skitzer is completely off my suspicion list, just that he's not near the top.

Zeppo wrote:Who are the prime suspects for you?
Right now I'm focusing on competentpsycho and d3sisted, because as I said I think one of them is probably scum. I seriously doubt they're both scum though, so I'm okay with poking both of them with sticks until one of them cracks.
Not as full on as before, but still sticking up for skitz.

Likewise, perhaps you can make a case against Mr Mean.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:13 am

Post by skitzer »

CP, your extreme eagerness to lynch me has raised your status on my list from a smidge to...a little more than a smidge.
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Neraren »

So, I'll go ahead and address Zeppo's points.
Zeppo wrote:Very mild but still trying to draw suspicion away from skitzer. Really nothing on its own, but put it context with his next posts.
I wasn't questioning his vote on skitzer at all, just saying that he needed to narrow down his scope rather than point fingers everywhere. He's obviously done so now, even if it is wrong on at least one count. Apparently he took my advice to heart.
Zeppo wrote:The bold bits here he announces semi-suspicions against everyone. This sitting on the fence seems scummy because it will allow him to hop on a bandwagon should one arise without sticking his neck out himself.

The only person he has an opinion on that isn't ambiguous is skitzer who he says seems pro town.
Just as you said, "I would never go as far as to say I was 100% sure about someone without being a cop who has investigated." Being suspicious of everyone is kind of he idea. I thought summing up my opinions of everyone would be a way to help me get back involved in the discussion after I'd been gone.

Zeppo wrote:Not as full on as before, but still sticking up for skitz.
I still don't think he's scum. I'm not saying unequivocally that he's not scum, just that I'm not convinced.

Apparently your ENTIRE "case" against me is that I don't agree with you, and I don't agree vocally. In your mind, is that seriously enough to warrant a lynch? I mean, if skitz were to cardflip as scum, going back and seeing I stuck up for him, that'd be one thing. It'd be wrong, but I could see the logic there. Me disagreeing with your completely unproven theory, that's my right and is the basis for all discussion in this game. Someone says something, people agree and disagree. Voting for me because I disagree with you is, quite frankly, an anti-town move.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Here is a post by post of my case against Mr Mean - I corrected some quote tag problems because they are annoying and hard to read the way he posted them, but I left the mountain of spelling errors there to embarass him.

Mr. Mean wrote:O.K., I have a few things to say. Some people say that I have been lurking alot so I must be scum. I am lurking because it is my first game and I don't know why lurking would make me a scum. Secondly, I voted for white day one. I don't think that he is scum. I think he was just a litlle to vocal for my taste and scared me off a bit. Finally, I would like to share my vote.
vote: competentpsycho
I realy don't have any other suspitions but him right now.
voting with no reason

Mr. Mean wrote:
skitzer wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Since we need 6 votes to lynch and there is only 7 townies left... that means we basically need 6 of 7 townies to vote on a scum, since I doubt any scum will vote for their scumbuddies, unless they are going to sacrifice one, but we would have to have a bandwagon on one to get them to do that anyway. We NEED to make sure we have the right guy this time.
Are you pushing for a bandwagon? That's not very good-looking. We should sniff em out before we immediately go bandwagoning.

Vote: competentpsycho
I guess this would be part of my reasoning, he might think that if he can start a bangwagon vote he can influence it, and direct suspiction away from him.
taking skitz's shitty twisting my words reason after the fact as his own

Mr. Mean wrote:It just seems to me that you are trying to get a bandwagon vote going for somone right at the begining of the round. I don't know, seems sort of scumy to me... :roll:
still using that shitty reason

Mr. Mean wrote:
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote: Maybe I am missing something here (in that case please spell it out for me) but I am pretty sure these are our 3 scum at this point.
So rather than attack the 3 that you are pretty sure are our 3 scum, you choose to attack me. Hum.
competentpsycho wrote:I am very sure on skitz and Mean. Max is debatable at the moment. Then you go and do shit that I find anti-town. What am I supposed to do?
Hmm,
MAYBE YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ONE OF THE PEOPLE YOUR SO SURE OF!
If you are pro- town, then vote for someone that would benifet the town! Instead of doing that, you vote for someone that is voting for you. Didn't you say it was important to vote for scum at this point? But instead of that you decide to linch scum next round for your own needs.
Mr. Mean wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:What the hell are you talking about - I did vote the person I am most sure of (skitz and if I could you).
Oh, sorry. I missread and thought you were voting for someone else. :oops:
not reading posts carefully - why in the world would a townie not read posts carefully - scum might - they already know who is scum and who is town.

Mr. Mean wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:d3sisted, you could be right about Neraren and skitz is trying to protect his scum buddies here. On the other hand, he knows we are on to him and Mean, so he could be saying that to throw us off of his last scum partner. I suppose cop investigations could show who the third one is by the time we reach that, but it looks like we have two scum lynches lined up before that.
Are you the cop?
Wow, why would a townie ask this? Would a townie want to expose the cop's identity to the scum? No, but a scum would want to know that info.

Mr. Mean wrote:
skitzer wrote:I have the reasons in my head, I just can't put them into words.

(I guess I'm just complicated like that...)
unvote; vote skitzer
Yea, you kind of need some reasons. [/spoiler][/area]
lame attempt at bussing - next posts go against me again

Mr. Mean wrote:
competentpsycho wrote: Mr Mean
Well, I have used flawed logic once and with a mater unrelated to a vote. But competentpsycho says that a have flawed logic. It is almost like he is trying to start a bandwagon vote on me. Go figure. :roll:
his flawed logic was with the original vote on me where he agreed with skitz after the vote with no reason. again trying to blame me for bandwagon voting him - didnt vote for him but I guess this is the only way he can defend himself - trying to put suspicion on me instead

Mr. Mean wrote:Mr Mean - first you voted with no reason (on me).
I siad that you were being to defencive.
Then you just agreed with skitz's (admittedly wrong) reason as your reason for voting me.
That was only one reason. Like I said before, you were to defencive.
Along with the evidence for skitz and Neraren, you three seemed to be defending each other as pro town for some obviously scummy actions. Seemed like a connection to me.
I never defended them. Show us all a quote to prove it.
So far to me you three seem like the scum. I am not trying to get a bandwagon on you, because I want a skitz lynch.
I never said that you were trying to bandwagon on me, only that you were trying to bandwagon on someone.
I have done nothing wrong. You say that I am using false reasoning, yet I have disproven everything that you have said about me.
LOL that was pathetic. A vote with no reason and I am being too defensive - taking skitz's shit reason and I am being too defensive (apparently there are other reasons which he doesn't mention - oh wait - do he have them in your head like skitz?) They defended him, still groups them together. He did say i was trying to bandwagon him (see previous quote than this one I am discussing). With all that he disproved NOTHING - seriously, ROFL.
Mr. Mean wrote:Oh, I forgot this in my last post.
unvote; vote competentpscho
gotta have this here - cuz he disproved everything right?

Mr. Mean wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Note the bolded words "in my opinion". I don't care if you vote for skitz, as long as you vote for someone you have a solid case on - as you tried to say to me, but you voted for me on the reason I am not voting for the person I am sure about but instead trying to lynch you. I have been voting for skitz, and never switched to you - Zeppo did. Therefore your case that I am anti-town because I am not voting for the person I have the best case on is complete BULLSHIT. Thats why I said that to you - vote for someone you actually have a case on. I find it hard to believe that your BS argument against me that is completely based on something I did not do is the best case you have, so if the best one is on me, please, PLEASE present it instead of cases full of holes and shit like the one you just made.
His case is that you say that everyone that dosn't vote for the guy that you want is anti-town. I am glad that some other people are starting to see that your reasoning is
BULLSHIT!
:x
he quotes my explanation then takes Neraren's twisted view of the post this was explaining for Neraren... seriously, I know he doesn't read all the posts apparently, but does he read what he quotes even?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Neraren wrote:I wasn't questioning his vote on skitzer at all, just saying that he needed to narrow down his scope rather than point fingers everywhere. He's obviously done so now, even if it is wrong on at least one count. Apparently he took my advice to heart.
No, when I did that it was toward the beginning of day 2 - had little to go on so casting my net of suspicion wide shouldn't have been a problem, since you say yourself you should be suspicious of everyone later in this post - I will bold this for you. I have narrowed because of more evidence, not your advice.
Neraren wrote:Just as you said, "I would never go as far as to say I was 100% sure about someone without being a cop who has investigated."
Being suspicious of everyone is kind of he idea
. I thought summing up my opinions of everyone would be a way to help me get back involved in the discussion after I'd been gone.
Neraren wrote:Voting for me because I disagree with you is, quite frankly, an anti-town move.
He is convinced that skitz is scum, and therefore his case makes sense to him. I am not convinced on you enough to vote you, even though I am convinced on skitz, but he has presented a case and can vote how he wishes - thats the idea of the game. I don't believe voting someone for not agreeing with what they believe is necessarily anti-town. This depends on the case and here I believe it is neutral. He doesn't have enough evidence to convince me and has said that he believes skitz is scum, so my guess is others are going to vote for skitz and not you. The only way this hurts the town is if we depend on Zeppo's vote to lynch skitz and a deadline is coming up, in which case he can change his vote and it no longer hurts the town. I am not saying that his vote on you is justified, just that in his mind it is so it's not necessarilly a scum move.

Zeppo - you need more evidence than just that to get anyone else to vote for him, me included. I have more evidence than that on Mean and still don't think skitz is gonna give up any more than he has. At this point skitz's mind is on damage control.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Oh, and my earlier case only included stuff from day 2 - day 1 Mean was a lurker BIG time - 3 total posts:

first: random vote pg 1 like everyone always does
second: random? vote on white pg 4 for being defensive
third:
Mr. Mean wrote:
Neraren wrote:The thread's 4 1/2 pages, man. Go look.
Yes...you do not like him, do you... how about you vote to linch him? USE YOUR ANGER! :twisted:
I still don't get this one - seems like hes extra chummy with Neraren considering hes posted twice before this in the whole thread, and making a completely worthless post. Another possible connection to Neraren if Mean turns out to be scum.
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm

Post by Zeppo »

Neraren wrote: Apparently your ENTIRE "case" against me is that I don't agree with you, and I don't agree vocally. In your mind, is that seriously enough to warrant a lynch? I mean, if skitz were to cardflip as scum, going back and seeing I stuck up for him, that'd be one thing. It'd be wrong, but I could see the logic there. Me disagreeing with your completely unproven theory, that's my right and is the basis for all discussion in this game. Someone says something, people agree and disagree. Voting for me because I disagree with you is, quite frankly, an anti-town move.
No no no no NO. It's just frustrating to play when people so blatantly disregard what I have written, though I expect you're doing it deliberately. Where did I say I was voting on you because you're disagreeing with me? My case is I believe you're scum which I hardly expect you to agree with. I believe you're scum because I am convinced skitz is scum. Seriously, go back and read his posts over the last few pages, can you honestly defend that? And since the beginning all you have done is defend him and subtly try and move suspicion away from him.

How else are you disagreeing with me? By voting competentpyscho? I still have suspicions of him myself, of course I do I have suspicions about everyone in the game except myself. I stated some of those suspicions earlier. I am far less suspicious of him now but sure, he
might
be scum bussing his partner skitzer. I don't know he's not so if you want to put pressure on him by voting for him and see if something slips out or not then please, go ahead and do so you won't find any objections from me.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:40 am

Can I just get a quick rundown of who thinks skitz is actually town?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:42 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, me, but I KNOW I'm town.
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Neraren »

Zeppo wrote:How else are you disagreeing with me? By voting competentpyscho? I still have suspicions of him myself, of course I do I have suspicions about everyone in the game except myself. I stated some of those suspicions earlier. I am far less suspicious of him now but sure, he
might
be scum bussing his partner skitzer. I don't know he's not so if you want to put pressure on him by voting for him and see if something slips out or not then please, go ahead and do so you won't find any objections from me.
I'm going to try and narrow down for you exactly at what point you stop making sense, so watch close.

You think skitz is scum - fine
You say why you think skitz is scum - Great!
I say why I don't think he's scum
You are suspicious of me for sticking up for someone you suspect - Still fine!
You vote for me instead of the person you're apparently absolutely confident in -
BZZZZT

I am totally fine with you being suspicious of me. Like you said, you have to be suspicious of everyone. My problem lies with you not only taking skitz's status as a given, but then voting for me because I don't think your case is as bulletproof as you do. I'm not even saying don't vote for him! I've as much as said that theres a circumstantial case against him. I've only said why its not enough for me to vote for him, and yet that's enough to have you vote, not for the person you most believe is scum, but the person that hasn't come to the same conclusions as you. I don't see how in your mind that could serve the town's best interests.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:06 am

skitzer wrote:Well, me, but I KNOW I'm town.
LOL - skitz I kinda figured that... now for everyone else... . . .

Neraren wrote:I am totally fine with you being suspicious of me. Like you said, you have to be suspicious of everyone. My problem lies with you not only taking skitz's status as a given, but then voting for me because I don't think your case is as bulletproof as you do. I'm not even saying don't vote for him! I've as much as said that theres a circumstantial case against him. I've only said why its not enough for me to vote for him, and yet that's enough to have you vote, not for the person you most believe is scum, but the person that hasn't come to the same conclusions as you. I don't see how in your mind that could serve the town's best interests.
Neraren puts forth a pretty good point here. I think hes scum still, but that's just a hunch so I say let's leave him for today and get the sure lynch on skitz, unless you got more of a case on him. We'll get Neraren eventually if he really is scum.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:23 am

Post by skitzer »

I really want to know why you want to lynch me so soon. Is there something you have to do tonight...? Otherwise, explain your reasons for getting rid of me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”