kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

So, if these NPC's can vote, should we assume it will take 13 to lynch? Or will it be kept at 7?

Also, in response to theopor, I am waiting for one of them to die in some fashion, that way we can see just how their pms are worded, and if it is possible they hold noteworthy roles. But I don't think that the scum would be contained to NPC's so I think it is a safe bet to say that one of the twelve of us is scum. I will focus on that first.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

So, then, what are the NPC's purposes? Are we to assume that some are scum, or that some have some sort of night power? Or are they here just to provide townie support? Thoughts?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

voting the claimed doc, eh somestrangeflea? I'll remember that... :P
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 am

Post by kabenon007 »

They must serve some sort of purpose, and I am guessing it is relatively large. What else could take Primate so long in getting it up and running?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:54 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Just to table it for discussion, I am not saying we should just jump up and do this, nor am I saying I support this yet, but we could just lynch one of the NPC's. It has the potential to eliminate a lot of future confusion, but with the side effect of the possibility that we accidentally killed someone who was important.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Phate wrote:Of those, only the second has merit. It's true; I have been trying to spur activity and my posts to try to accomplish that goal have been otherwise useless
Oh, okay, well if number two is true, I better go check what it is! I want to get to the truth of this matter... ah, here is number two...
Phate wrote:2. If you read, the entire point of the post was to revitalise the search for scum. This one's a real stretch.
Wait... I thought he said that number two was true... but here he labels it as a stretch... I'm so confused... Phate, care to explain?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, Phate once again goes at it with his comedic routine, appealing to our emotion of humor... noted. Also, I see what you are saying now. I misread your "the second is the only one of merit" as in reference to your #2 accusation. So I was misunderstanding, not strawmanning. And there is no need to bring incest into this. If you are going to use humor, at least make it tasteful.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Phate wrote:But since I can't, I'll just upgrade you to a WtFos: Kabenon.
You already did that, thanks. Got anything new to add?
Unvote,
highly considering voting, but not at 4 already.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, I think my vote would do the most work on you, however, seeing as how you are at 4, I do not wish to escalate it any further, and my vote was not serving a purpose on theopor.

Also, you say that was my first serious post. Fine. Whatever. But what about people who have yet to make a serious post?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

I wasn't saying you thought it was. I just thought it could possibly be scummy that you were only calling me out on this one.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Hence the possibly in my post. Atm you are the only one who has really posted much, so you are the only one I can really attack... sadness.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

EBWOP: That should read posted much to be suspect of. Curse dyslexia
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:47 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

I do not wish to put him at -2 where scum could just easily slide in on the wagon and have themselves a quick lynch, for which we gain no information. So, I would rather express my suspicion and not vote. Also, I do not think my suspicion is enough to lynch him, he is just the most suspicious at the moment. But as has been pointed out already, this could be due to the fact that he has posted the most.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:48 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I do not see where I say I think he is scum. Maybe I missed it? Dude, all I was saying was that he is the most scummy player in my eyes at the moment. Of course I would consider putting my vote on him. Cuz he is the only one posting much, so he is the only one I could see anything suspicious in, however, I do not want to see him lynched right now, because my suspicions aren't high enough to warrant a lynch yet.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:24 am

Post by kabenon007 »

If I voted for him, that would be putting him at -2. That is why -2 specifically. And I guess I meant more in the name part, not the pm itself. Should have clarified that. Besides, no one knows what will happen with these NPC's.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Spambot, you are getting tunnelvisioned on me now. You fail to see that Yagami did the same thing, and said so a couple posts back. Yet you do not see him as "wishy washy." Why is it so bad to have suspicions, voice them, but not want to vote for fear of a quick lynch? Notice I use quick lynch, while you use ninja lynch. I wasn't referring to a ninja lynch. I was referring to a more subtle, "yeah, I can see why you guys are suspicious of Phate..." couple posts later... "Okay, vote phate..." and we have a quick lynch. So, I wanted to ninja lynch him, and to further my endeavor and scheme of ninja lynching him, I called attention to the fact of a ninja lynch? Your logic is flawed.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Yes, that was sarcasm.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, just thought I should let you guys and the
MOD
know, Theopor has apparently gone missing in one of my other games, so I assume he is probably going to need replacing here as well.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:47 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, DoS, what would you have me do? Lie? I see Phate as scummy. Just because it is for the same reasons as everyone else does not in and of itself make my suspicions scummy. Besides, why are you not attacking Yagami for doing the same thing you accuse me of? I do not wish Phate to be lynched over the accusations thus far, he is just the scummiest at this moment for me. Why do I keep explaining this and nobody listens?

Also, I find Phate flipflopping a lot. Kind of like Kerry. He is thinking it's "fairly likely you(spambot) are scum.) And he votes. His very next post, instead of waiting for the "splaining" he wants from Spambot, he attacks me, the very target of Spambot, whose argument, phate says himself, is unwarranted. And he bases his attack on, get this, the same argument that he found so unwarranted a few posts ago. What did DoS say that Spambot hadn't? Was his word choice so different from spambot that, despite the fact that they are saying the same things, you find his attack warranted and spambot's unwarranted? So, you finally deserve my vote.
Unvote, vote:phate
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:30 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I just completed a reread. There is a lot of interaction between Spambot and Phate, I will address this later.
My reasoning for voting phate at this moment is mainly because of his odd switch from spambot to me. It seems very opportunistic, after spambot votes for me, then DoS confirms his vote, and THEN phate swoops in and switches from his "likely scum" in spambot to me. One thing that stood out to me was an exchange between Shanba and Phate.
Shanba wrote:Both of these are examples of scum making jokes - in the first, I jokeclaimed scum d1. In the second, EmpTyger jokeclaims scum halfway through day 1 - he ended getting lynched for it (and also got his title). Now, it's not an exactly comparable situation, as he didn't fakeclaim scum. However, it's enough of a scumtell for me to base my d1 vote on. Also, I dislike the way he asks us to move forward without actually doing anything about it in the post I said I disliked.
Phate wrote:Those are scum jokeclaiming, not making jokes. Large difference there. I think I'll go look at the first three pages of three random games and tally the joking scum to joking town ratio.
And then this post:
Phate wrote:When I see an Italian guy with a fedora and trenchcoat, I'll point him out. [In unrelated news, I am Italian and wear a fedora and a black leather jacket]
It seems that Phate is jokeclaiming here, not just making jokes. Just something I noticed, which I consider to be a scumtell. I joke as scum all the time, trying to get people to think, well, I like this guy, I’m going to keep him around for awhile. Not that only, but you get the idea. However, as I said, I did not think that my suspicions based on his use of humor were enough for a lynch. However, recent events, like Phate and Spambot’s posting back and forth, and then Phate’s switching to me, I believe are worthy of my vote.
Now, Phate and Spambot…
I did not notice this post before, but it came after the phate and spambot debate. Spambot made a large post against phate, post 78. For some reason, Phate asks him this question:
Phate wrote:Spambot, has your opinion changed? If so, do any accusations jumped out at you as being unwarranted? If not, please respond to 80. Also, what leads you to think groinhammer is scum?
What? Where did you get the idea that his opinion was changing? His last post made no reference to a possible opinion change. And then, lo and behold, a few posts later, Spambot switches from attacking phate to attacking me. I could possibly see this as scum buddy communication, a slip up on phate’s part. There, DoS, I have added my own opinions of the situation at hand. I hope it helps, either if the wagon on me continues, and I end up dead, or if this can dissuade some of the people on my wagon. Not likely, seeing as how I am attacking most of the people on my wagon. :D Perhaps dissuade others from joining said wagon.
I don’t know what to make of Phate’s claim. It seems a bit premature, it didn’t seem like anyone was likely to put him at -1 and then hammer right away, after all, according to spambot, a ninja lynch is very unlikely, and would only help the town.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Why do you need to know what the rest of the town thinks? Will that influence how you respond? Cuz it shouldn't. Your opinions are your own. And forgive me for saying this, but you've been saying that every one of my posts is ridiculous, so...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Why does it matter whether or not the town thinks there is a valid argument? If a person is town, it is their duty to point out every piece of evidence they can muster. Because what if there is crucial information you hold out and then the next day you are NKed? I think you are just trying to keep from getting forced into saying something that is far-fetched yourself.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Phate wrote:So unless the rest of the town actually thinks there's a valid argument somewhere in there, I don't see any reason to bother with responding.
I repeat it once, cuz it won't matter how many times I repeat it, you will still ignore it. This is what I was referring to. I know that responding to accusations of scum is meaningless, but you said that you wouldn't post a response until you made sure the town would be behind it. Repeating yourself only condemns yourself more times.

Here, for you, slower...
If you're town, you should give the town as much information of your own as possible. If you're town, you shouldn't need the opinion of the town before you post. If you are town, post and then ask if people agree, that way you can say that the opinion is your own and not just going along with the majority. If you're town... it doesn't matter... cuz you're not.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

If the town doesn't think an attack is baseless, they are behind it. If they think it is baseless, they are not behind it. So if the town thinks an attack is baseless, and are therefore not behind it, you would not post a response. That is what you said. A response, baseless or not, would give information, which is something any townie would want. Are you afraid of giving out information?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:21 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Whatever. Think what you will. Neither of us is going to give in on this one. So it's up to the town on this one. I refuse to continue to argue the point that can be made by previous posts. It merely clouds the issue to keep bringing it up.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:04 am

Post by kabenon007 »

It'd be nice, yeah...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 am

Post by kabenon007 »

alright... so I have four votes on me... with 36 hours until deadline. If no one removes their vote from me, I will have to claim. Which is something that nobody wants. However, if no removes their votes and the majority doesn't shift, I will claim. I will wait until about tonight before I will claim.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:36 am

Post by kabenon007 »

EBWOP: I will wait until tonight before I claim, if necessary... my bad.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:49 am

Post by kabenon007 »

How is it wrong? DoS is def on me, CrashTest hasn't posted since he voted me, and spambot and phate... yeah... or am I wrong here?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

People aren't checking the thread, I need to know if I am the one needing to claim. Phate is the scum, and it would be unwise to force me to claim, and I will be forced to in the morning if people don't tell me what they are thinking, whether they think I should be claiming or not.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, congratulations lurkers, you have forced me to claim. The reason I am so suspicious of Phate's powerrole claim is because I am the Doc/Vig. But I can only use my powers on NPCs. This is what I was hinting at in the beginning by suggesting that NPCs played greater parts than we thought. I was hoping I would alert others whose roles were like mine, whose roles put greater importance on the NPCs. My first breadcrumb is post 102, where I chastise flea for voting Dr. ChristChurch... small, but still a breadcrumb. My second is slighly better, much better in fact... post 102... with the first letter of every sentence highlighted...
In post 102 I wrote:
I
do not see where I say I think he is scum.
M
aybe I missed it?
D
ude, all I was saying was that he is the most scummy player in my eyes at the moment.
O
f course I would consider putting my vote on him.
C
uz he is the only one posting much, so he is the only one I could see anything suspicious in, however, I do not want to see him lynched right now, because my suspicions aren't high enough to warrant a lynch yet.
IMDOC= I'M DOC
Can't post anymore, cuz I have class, basically until deadline. So believe me, you can test my vig powers if you want, just tell me which NPC you want me to vig tonight, but I doubt I'll survive the frickin night now...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:41 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Alright! Well, it looks like I'm going to be lynched today, since no one seems to be checking the thread so close to deadline... which leads me to believe that all the people who have been posting content recently and have disappeared are scum... since they don't want to respond to my doc claim and so are feigning disappearance.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:06 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I thought the deadline hit at 12 according to site time? What time does it hit? I was actually going to hit Don, just cuz yeah, it seems scummy. But I am probably going to get NK'd tonight. Or roleblocked by scum to keep me from proving my alignment.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:06 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Oh, and that was referring to all these people who have barely posted, the like five people that Primate was referring to.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:56 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I'm on the chopping block! I'm in a snarky mood too! :D What time does the deadline hit again? I know I read 12 somewhere, I'm not crazy I swear...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:29 am

Post by kabenon007 »

ah, that makes me feel less snarky...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:31 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I'm willing to believe Phate for now, cuz I was thinking he might have some split as well... so I will
unvote, vote: spambot
. He's next on my list anyway. I mean, Phate could be saying this to appease me, but we'll see. I am actually seeing this move as town, but we get into WIFOM, so I'm not going any further on it.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:30 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Yeah, for now it does, but I was going to kill one of them off tonight anyway, cuz I wanted to see what they were for anyway...

And phate, I feel honored that I made your signature... :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”