MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:24 am

Post by MCHammer »

007 wrote:So, then, what are the NPC's purposes?
unknown
Are we to assume that some are scum
also unknown (helpful post huh?)
, or that some have some sort of night power?
I'm taking this as implied
Or are they here just to provide townie support?
or scum support?, but they're obviously here for a reason so...wadda we do?

Like the rest of you, I don't really have much of an idea (apart from what I'm taking as implied) as to what everyone else does (perhaps we should ask them - can they post also?), but I think that to assume that there wouldn't be any scum there
also
is a mistake, but then how are we supposed to get a read on them if they don't post!

Also bear in mind that NPCs have their own win condits. - surely we wouldn't want an NPC to win this game would we?

Right now, I'm also happy to concentrate on PCs until we hear otherwise.

So without further ado & especially after such a serious post on p1

random vote: Phate
for sounding a little too mean.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:28 am

Post by MCHammer »

MOD: could we get a list of people not voting in the vote count also please
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:02 am

Post by MCHammer »

zak wrote:I don't think the NPCs have to strong an effect on us or at least one that is easily visible.
Why?
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:40 am

Post by MCHammer »

spam wrote:It is not random if you give a reason. Why did you call it random?
I disagree, a random vote IMO is a vote made without any substance behind it & designed to aid conversation.

WRT lynching NPC,s I agree with #41, in that it would be essentially a random lynch. I can't see how something/someone won't present themselves throughout the course of the day that would be preferable, rather than a quick _info_ lynch rightnow.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by MCHammer »

Surely asking for a scum claim at this stage is scummy in itself :wink:

Also, maybe we get a 'lynch/no lynch NPCs at this stage' votecount - actually do we need to, I think that's pretty much everyone innit?

[WRT: with respect to]
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:46 am

Post by MCHammer »

I didn't think the deadline was in force yet actually, but have seen it now (only ever tend to read the rules once or twice)
mod: can we get the deadline date on the nxt votecount?
- even though my random vote was on phate, I think I'm happy with it for the while (he does seem awfully eager after all).

Seeing as how we've now come to an agreement as over how to treat the NPCs, there's a few players who have kinda disappeared though....I hope phate hasn't killed them somehow
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by MCHammer »

To be truthful, I've been a little scared to post recently (phate/spambot) discussion seems to have taken up most of everything on the last few pages, but 007, you are right in that you can't analyse anything i people don't talk. w.r.t. what has been said recently I have to say that I don't agree with spambot. I think it really is a case of phate being the only person to have said much a/b anything on p1/2 & him being picked up on it as much as he has been is a case being stretched too far. Incidentally, @ spambot: is that the reason why I've scored so high on yr. scumlist - we're you being serious?

I know that i might not be exactly the best person to say this here, but is there any chance of input from some of the other players before phate & spambot consume the entire game?
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 am

Post by MCHammer »

it was more of a joke seeing as spam&phate have been going at it at such a rate - not to be taken seriously.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:17 am

Post by MCHammer »

phate wrote:Groinhammer: If that's the case, what is your vote still doing here?
I get yr. point - random vote never taken off isn't the most helpful thing
unvote

We really need to be hearing more from other people?

Dates of last posts:

#4: DragonsofSummer -25th
#5: CrashTextDummie. - 24th
#6: Zakarum. - 25th

Also - going to be away from comp/keyboard/internet for 7th-12th nov inclusive
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:01 am

Post by MCHammer »

Really didn't want to be posting this out of context so:
007 wrote:Spambot, you are getting tunnelvisioned on me now. You fail to see that Yagami did the same thing, and said so a couple posts back. Yet you do not see him as "wishy washy." Why is it so bad to have suspicions, voice them, but not want to vote for fear of a quick lynch? Notice I use quick lynch, while you use ninja lynch. I wasn't referring to a ninja lynch. I was referring to a more subtle, "yeah, I can see why you guys are suspicious of Phate..." couple posts later... "Okay, vote phate..." and we have a quick lynch.
So, I wanted to ninja lynch him, and to further my endeavor and scheme of ninja lynching him, I called attention to the fact of a ninja lynch?
Your logic is flawed.
I'm assuming yr. being sarcastic here, yet at the same time show that you originally brought this point up? Or is this in order to show how spam is wrong. Thought it would be easiest to just ask.

I think spambot is kinda jumping at things & it is a little strange that he's switched so aggressively at 007, but maybe this is just the way he plays. There is something that's not sitting right with me over the whole '-2' discussion, I'll need to think a/b this some more. Also, I'm a little confused by
spam wrote:My top three would probably go you, GroinHammer, then anybody not voting right now. The only person I've played with in this game before is Kabenon, so I'm trying to get a feel for everybody else.
- why is it that I was high on yr. scum list (maybe I still am) b/c you never said anymore on that, even when phate questioned you over it. Did you just put that down as a defense against tunneling?
spam@phate wrote:You are fighting pretty hard, but I DO think this is a scum tell. I think that 95% of the time, somebody that is sincere about their suspicions will put their vote on that person. That you forgot you had a random vote on somebody makes me think you aren't very sincere about Yagami.
I find this interesting, partly b/c soon after phate moved his vote over to spam, but also b/c spam is fighting pretty hard, just in a different way. I know that attacking other people is brilliant for town & I don't want spam to stop in that respect - its just that the way that he's switching is another thing that isn't sitting right with me. This is partly echoing what shanba said in #101.

I'm lax to put a vote down seeing as I'm going to be away for a few days & wouldn't like anyone to get lynched partly due to my vote which may be working on out of date info.

mod:
can we get prods on
#4: DragonsofSummer -25th
#5: CrashTextDummie. - 24th
#6: Zakarum. - 25th
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:17 am

Post by MCHammer »

erm...got the dates wrong (ass.) & not going to be away till nxt wk (14th-19th - sorry for any confusion).
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by MCHammer »

I always play my games fairly noncommital - I want to hear from the other missing people in this game before I start deciding anything
mod
any news on this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”