SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:02 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm back. I still believe Para's our lynch. Para, hasn't said enough to satisy me and I believe he is just burying himself deeper with each post.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:06 am

Post by ryan »

Is Para the only one not voting at the moment?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:18 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Apart from me, yes.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:21 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Now that I think about it, that in and of itself is a little suspicious. He said he has no idea who else is scummy. Is that possibly because he was scum trying so hard to get a lynch on CKD that he forgot to read and just was single-minded in his approach? I don't think a townie would be so single-minded as to not have other scummy people in mind. But I could be wrong. Just a speculation.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 am

Post by ryan »

kabenon007: You could also be scum though and having the right to vote taken away makes you look townie when in all actuality you aren't (even you have to admit that is a possibility)
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:28 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Ryan: But how could having my vote taken away make me look townie? I don't think I quite understand you on this one. And does that mean you think that the vote block power or whatever it was that did this to me is a scum power?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:04 am

Post by ryan »

I'm saying it's conceivable that one of two reasons for you unable to vote

1) You were vote blocked by somebody who thought you were scum and didn't want you to vote today

2) You were vote blocked by one of your scum members in order to look like a townie who was blocked

I'm not sure which to be honest.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:40 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Ah! I see what you are saying now. Another possibly scummy thing to add to Para that my conversation with ryan has made me think of... Para did not remember that I couldn't vote, even though I have made several references to this fact, jokingly and not jokingly. Which could point to the possibility of him being scum and not reading the thread.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Gorgon »

kabenon007 wrote:Which could point to the possibility of him being scum and not reading the thread.
Why is not reading the thread scummy?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:50 am

Post by ryan »

Gorgon wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:Which could point to the possibility of him being scum and not reading the thread.
Why is not reading the thread scummy?
Basically the scum don't pay attention because all their looking for is a way to lynch a townie (or help lynch a townie) Not paying attention to the game is seen as anti town and in my book anti town=scum
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Gorgon »

I get your point. I can concede that it's conceivable that scum tend to be less asorbed in the details of the game than town.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ninth's picked up the prod and not posted.

I'll look for a replacement.

Deadlines ends 1 November.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:53 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Thank you ryan. Exactly what I mean.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:16 am

Post by ryan »

2 days before deadline and this is all we've got? Come on people.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:21 am

Post by Gorgon »

Well, the deadline's been extended until November 1, but I'm still dismayed over the lack of activity from most of the people in this game.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

exactly my point, everyone wants to look protown by asking for an extension...Para wants people to believe I was scum because I wasnt for an extension (in this case)...yet, there is little activity..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:54 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I would like more information from both Para and Simenon, just to state where I am currently at in this game. They are my two main suspects. Don't know what more to say that I haven't already said.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 am

Post by ryan »

Thin_Man wrote:Ok, so my game's finally up and I have no other modding commitments.

It's 7:30am here and I'm rather drunk, so I won't post tonight. Soon as I wake up, though, I'll post in all the games I've been neglecting.
Deadline is nearing, anything?
pdcakes
pdcakes
Goon
pdcakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:05 am

Post by pdcakes »

hey guys im still here. i just took two midterms but ill be posting more now that they are done
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Jesus, I forgot THin Man was in this game
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:49 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Jesus, I forgot THin Man was in this game
He apparently did too
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:exactly my point, everyone wants to look protown by asking for an extension...Para wants people to believe I was scum because I wasnt for an extension (in this case)...yet, there is little activity..
A deadline is clearly the greater of two evils for every reason.

Now I've finished 10 pages of my reread. I made some notes:

otes

-Day 1
post 1-Ryan refers to the note as interesting. That's it. No ideas. No conclusions. Nothing. I don't like it. Mafia would want to discuss the notes and get protown views while avoiding any attachments to any viewpoints.

Post 5-Ryan brings up lynching way, way too fast for me. He references "an easy first day lynch" in quotes. I fail to see where that came from. Looks like someone who wants a possible fast lynch discussed, without looking like he brought up the topic himself. I don't like it. I also don't like the way he appears to direct this post at ckd, and how he ends the post without reaching any conclusion again. Note however that it is only a few minutes later in real time. The way he adresses his questions speciffically at ckd is looks like linking. Still looks like he doesn't want to establish an actual opinion but wants to get a feel for what the town is thinking. suspicious.

post 11-Pdcakes posts similarly to ryan. He seeks discussin without presenting any opinions of his own. Pdcakes and ryan are pretty much the only two players who don't establish any opinions or ideas on the topic of the note in their first posts(including SirWario). Scummy. I wish I had noticed this before(for both of them)

post 16-Ryan continues to contribute nothing. Says he's waiting for more players before he non-random votes. I don't like it. Nobody has voted nonrandomly yet, and little has happened to vote on. Looks like he's set up to jump on an adam bandwagon if it springs up.

Post 18-Brilliant; definitely protown.

post 20-Thin_man votes Adam sarcastically. I don't like how he does this when he claims not to give reasons for his vote. Looks like he's trying to avoid contribution to the discussion or retribution for his vote. I suppose it's just as bad as ryan and pdcakes for early posts. His following post 24 is equally devoid of significance. In post 25 he get's a bit better.

Post 26-Ryan is still inconclusive and wavering. Still wants to hear from more players(Adam). He's contributed pretty much nothing despite 4 posts. I wouldn't mind in most games but this one had an active discussion.

post 45-Pdcakes brings up lynching adam. I don't like it.

post 49-Ryan continues to contribute essentially nothing

post 55-I don't like the way pdcakes "apologizes" for his suggestion that adam a lynch candidate.

post 94,95,96,98-SirWario calls my arguement(that the lack of a wagon on twomz is significant)stupid. GoW calls him on the slight inconsistency that he previously said that scum would "eagerly join" such a wagon. Sir Wario claims that there wasn't a 'need' for a wagon, because Twomz had only 'suggested' it. I call his criticism valid in my next post, but I'm not sure now.

post 143-ckd calls ryan on inconsistent play from another game. Not sure the game, but the way ckd describes it ryan has been acting totally unlike in that one. Ryan responds that he "hasn't seen anything worth jumping on". Ryan goes on to post twice more in reference to the accusations, but still doesn't contriute. Finally gives a suspicion list in 165, but gives no reasons. I would've been especially interested in hte reasons for his "least suspicious" list

post 205-Thin_man mentions he would've found pdcakes scummier if he was getting more annoyed at being bandwagoned for somthing he didn't think was scummy. From my perspective pdcakes did seem to get fairly annoyed at that.

I forgot that in this whole period we had discussed posting suspicions and whether it was scummy or not. I think it benefits scum more than town, but several town players disagreed so I guess that opinion is a null tell.

post 240-Pdcakes brings up a pretty good point against SirWario and points out ryan's lack of contribution. Good. However, pdcakes has not been the most active contributer himself.

post 248-Ryan asks what else he's expected to contribute. Says he'd be happy to see any of his top 3 lynch. I don't like it.

post 249-Simenon attacks ryan. Good reasoning. I wish I had paid more attention to his points before.

So far, Ryan has been setting off tons of alarms. I don't know why I didn't notice them originally, but I feel bad about it. It all seems pretty obvious. Bad case of tunnel vision I guess.

for now
Vote: Ryan

I plan on finishing my re-read before deadline, but I'm not sure if it will be possible.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 am

Post by kabenon007 »

So with a deadline near, Para makes a vote based on not even a third of the posts. If this turns out exactly like his vote on Aimee, where he just voted and said bye bye, it will look really bad for you if you aren't lynched today, Para.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

kabenon007 wrote:So with a deadline near, Para makes a vote based on not even a third of the posts. If this turns out exactly like his vote on Aimee, where he just voted and said bye bye, it will look really bad for you if you aren't lynched today, Para.
You mean if ryan get's lynched?
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:14 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I mean that if you aren't dead come morning, and you left your vote on ryan based on soley the first 250 posts, you will once again come under suspicion for the same things you did before with the Aimee vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”