ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:45 am

Post by ryan »

You said I was sneaky, you should have said townie instead. :-)
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:49 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Hey since you are around start prodding people in the Nightless game, I'm tired of doing all the work there.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:00 am

Post by TylerJ »

WoW!

Setael, you have never cleared your name off my list. First you are sure that I am scum, then you are sure that Thinktank is scum, and finally DS. Three Mafia? hmmm... All of your gathering-of-evidence posts never seem to connect logically and leave me with thinking that you are fishing for Ideas and targets, especially considering you were adament about me and thinktank.

Ohh, and a side note, Ryan I share your shock at the fact that Jdodge wasn't scum. Lol, it doesn't make sense.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:32 am

Post by ryan »

TylerJ: The fact that there are two scum in this setup (as we went over earlier) doesn't make me suspicious that he has 3 on his list as nobody ever says "Yup, these two are the scumpair" What I'd really like to hear is SOMETHING from vampy. Vampy, who in your opinion are the scum and why?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 am

Post by thinktank »

I agree. I called Vampy on what i saw as a very scummy post but he sort of replied but the answer was neither here nor there so im still waiting on that. He hasnt posted in a while, and the last time he admitted to lurking so that worries me.
Tyler: It is not surprising that JDodge was town. I admit his playstyle was annoying and he was definetly not helping doing anything. Ryan felt like that was a good enough reason to get rid of him and see if he was, i completely disagree with his philosophy, i wouldnt have voted for jdodge based on the evidence given but whats done is done.

Deathsauce, you said you are suspicious of many people to narrow it down. fair enough, so could you please state who you are suspicious of and why?
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:10 am

Post by ryan »

thinktank: He refused to scumhunt. He brought up a useless "theory" and wouldn't explain that either. He didn't contribute. He wouldn't claim when at -1. What part of that doesn't look scummy?
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

thinktank wrote:I agree. I called Vampy on what i saw as a very scummy post but he sort of replied but the answer was neither here nor there so im still waiting on that. He hasnt posted in a while, and the last time he admitted to lurking so that worries me.
Read back, as I stated I was calling to see if there was someone willing to hammer Jdodge or not as both I and Satael had stated we wouldn't hammer, which left MoS and you. If neither of you were willing to hammer then that wagon would have been dead no matter how much the others pushed, you only have one vote. If there was someone willing to hammer then Jdodge should have claimed. I don't see anything scummy about it at all, I was trying to move the game along rather than having another 2-3 pages of people bickering with one liners.
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Moving the game along by not posting? Anyway, what I meant by Setael being positive that all three of us are scum is that she is clearly wrong about one of them. This consequently gives less credence to what she is saying.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Setael »

Obviously I don't believe all 3 of you are scum. Do you not remember me giving reasons for unvoting both you and thinktank?

At this point, I'd be willing to make a 1 for 1 trade since we're dealing with obvscum and I'm the only one who sees it. Lynch me and when I come up town, lynch Deathsauce.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ryan »

Where are we at vote wise Mr. Mod?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:Nice how you guys are already setting up your next lynch before we even know JDodge's alignment, I am thinking it's a Setael/Vampy or Setael/ Chocolate Attack scumpair, since we throwing out ideas and all.
Would u like to point out to me or give me a reason why you suspect me and Setael is a scum pair?
ChocolateAttack wrote:DS: it either you miss my post 636 or you ignored me.

Sorry! i know, bad double post................................
Vote: DeathSauce
for ignoring me
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:42 am

Post by xyzzy »

Day Two, Vote Count Number One, Five to Lynch
DeathSauce (Seatel, ChocolateAttack)

Setael (MoS)

Not voting: vampyrusddg, ryan, DeathSauce, TylerJ, thinktank
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:41 am

Post by TylerJ »

Setael wrote:Obviously I don't believe all 3 of you are scum. Do you not remember me giving reasons for unvoting both you and thinktank?

At this point, I'd be willing to make a 1 for 1 trade since we're dealing with obvscum and I'm the only one who sees it. Lynch me and when I come up town, lynch Deathsauce.

And you might end up reasons why you are not voting for DS.

Your second piece doesn't make any logical or strategical sense. We don't want to lynch possible scum, much less two. Your insistance that we should lynch you if he comes up town would most likely not work anyway.
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:36 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

TylerJ wrote:Your insistance that we should lynch you if he comes up town would most likely not work anyway.
QFT

proving your town means you know as little about DS's role as all the other town players except maybe the cop (if we have one) and wouldn't make any of us believe you any more. Bring a proper case against DS, quote him, explain why you think those posts or actions make him obvious scum, if you are town thats the only way to give your opinion weight, theres no cheap way out.
"Where"
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Setael »

vampy, are you reading the game? I DID bring a proper case against DS. Just because you are dismissing it doesn't make it a bad case.
Tyler wrote:And you might end up reasons why
you are not voting for DS.

Your second piece doesn't make any logical or strategical sense.
We don't want to lynch possible scum
, much less two.
Tyler, either fix your post or explain yourself. Both bolded items are in all ways wrong.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:32 am

Post by TylerJ »

Lol. What I meant was although you might be absolutely sure that DS is scum right now, you could end up finding evidence that once again says other-wise. Because the last two cases ended the same. So I suggest that you not be so adament on who you think scum is.

The other was just meant to be read as town*. lol. Wow, what a horrible typo :P.
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

Setael wrote:vampy, are you reading the game? I DID bring a proper case against DS. Just because you are dismissing it doesn't make it a bad case.
Sorry Satael, I wasn't saying that you didn't bring a case agaist him, just trying to continue the point of "offering yourself up for lynch is only going to hurt the town" and no I havn't overlooked it, I just havn't offered an opinion on it yet because I thought it was well thought out, but misguided. If we lynched just on the basis of that I would feel we'd got lucky if DS came up as scum rather than finding scum through good judgement.
"Where"
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:13 am

Post by DeathSauce »

ChocolateAttack, I was not ignoring you. I said that post was made in jest in my response to Setael's diatribe and assumed you would see that.

I do not necessarily believe you and Setael are scumbuddies, but that doesn't mean I positively rule it out either. I'm keeping my options open at this point.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Setael »

Scum like to keep their options open. That way, if you get support for either me or CA you can push another mislynch. Just like you did with JDodge.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by thinktank »

Deathsauce, you dont necessarily believe that setael are and CA are or arent scum. You must believe one or the other. Why would you have any reason to vote either of them and why wouldnt you? whats keeping you on the fence?

Vampy: Who are you suspicious of and who arent you suspicious of and why?
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

thinktank wrote:Vampy: Who are you suspicious of and who arent you suspicious of and why?
I'll hopefuly get round to doing a player by player tommorow (first time in a fortnight I won't be on a close at work, woot!) or the day after (day off, even bigger woot!) I would have done this sooner but I don't want to do a half assed job so will wait till I've got time to hack through the whole game so far.
"Where"
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:01 am

Post by DeathSauce »

This last comment from Setael tears it. She argued that ryan is town because he pushed so hard on the JDodge lynch, then spends the next day doing nothing but pushing mine with ridiculous intensity, hoping that will make her appear to be town in our eyes as well.

Setael is scum, or I'll eat my hat.

vote: Setael
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:05 am

Post by ryan »

DS: Reading back I see what you are saying, the question I have is do you have any Day 1 proof?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Setael »

@Deathsauce: Would you like that hat with some OMGUS sauce on it? Or do you prefer mustard?

The differenct between ryan's push on JDodge and my push on you is that you have done numerous scummy things and I have built a solid case on you; whereas ryan went after JDodge for his playstyle and because he allowed himself to be antagonized.

This will be fun to watch Deathsauce manufacture a case on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”