Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage replaces waar. Let's roll out the red carpet! And that's NOT squishing ketchup packets on the floor...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

This game contains all of my favorite players! I look forward to playing with you all ;)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow. So my frenchfries do basically 1% each or something.
I have 10 of them, so that means about 10%.
This versus the hot pepper and the string cheese, which, together, did 11%.

Hmmmmmm.
I wonder if the amuont of damage is exponentiated by the number of items mashed together.
Yamahako, how many types of food have you been hit with?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Nightfall »

I'm actually getting really curious now as to what damage mine will do...
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by ckillor »

none of my things have done much damage at all, which is kindof boring, but im geussing my desert item which is kindof biggish does alot. what does that(pwdth) by Sir T's name mean? did he replace someone. meh, i need to go back and reread
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:18 pm

Pulsewidth, he replaced pulsewidth.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Throw 15 peas at Sir T
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert B. Rampage replaces waar. Let's roll out the red carpet!
oh great :roll:
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:59 pm

I love you too pickem =)
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

Shit Shit I forgot I was in this game. Catching up...
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I'm really curious about the false dichotomy presented on Sir T. I don't see why he couldn't just be a lazy townie.

Battle Mage, I know you're trying to be helpful, but usually the easiest solution is usually the correct one. There's no reason to introduce the possibility of a Jester. I've played in a DGB game before and her roles can get a little creative, but they don't mess around with win conditions. I highly doubt we have a jester in this game.

In my experience with Yamahako, he has a tendency to come off as scummy. This certainly doesn't completely excuse him from being scum, but I don't think he is scummy just because he threw his food relatively quickly. In fact, I'm more suspicious of the people that are hoarding their food because it allows them to be flexible with their "votes" and more effectively eliminate a townie.

I have a bad feeling about JDodge which stems mainly from his irritation about people getting rid of their food quickly and threatening a damaging vote to the next person who throws food "needlessly."
Toss 2 jelly beans at JDodge.

ShadowLurker has been oddly absent lately, but he hasn't been running Big Brother so I don't think he's deliberately avoiding this game.

Tarhalindur is suspicious to me because he seems to be trying too hard to be helpful. I think Yamahako is on to something about him.
Fling 3 jelly beans at Tarhalindur.
Oh hai.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

Yamahako wrote:
Throw 15 peas at Sir T
Now you're just asking for it.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Yamahako »

JDodge wrote:
Yamahako wrote:
Throw 15 peas at Sir T
I'm going to be gone until Tuesday, with potential, but sporadically I may be able to post more.

if JDodge was more covered in food, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing...

He's looking way too hard for a reason to implicate someone.

for the slower members of the group, look at the last vote count...
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by JDodge »

Yamahako wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Yamahako wrote:
Throw 15 peas at Sir T
I'm going to be gone until Tuesday, with potential, but sporadically I may be able to post more.

if JDodge was more covered in food, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing...

He's looking way too hard for a reason to implicate someone.

for the slower members of the group, look at the last vote count...
No, I'm more talking about your slinging peas without a reason.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by foolinc »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote: In my experience with Yamahako, he has a tendency to come off as scummy. This certainly doesn't completely excuse him from being scum, but I don't think he is scummy just because he threw his food relatively quickly. In fact, I'm more suspicious of the people that are hoarding their food because it allows them to be flexible with their "votes" and more effectively eliminate a townie.
I'll take your word on Yamahako, but I have to disagree with you about whether or not "hoarding" good is scummy or not. It looks like your lunchbox has a long number of weak jelly beans and that's great. But some of us, including myself, don't have that many items to throw and in turn must save our food. I'm not saying your point of view isn't wrong in the sense that someone with more food at the end of the say will be able to hammer a player easier than someone who wasted their food early in the day because it is. However this early in the game I can't see it as a tell.
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by foolinc »

Oh and on a side note: Does anyone think that the oprimido Rockies will win a game in the World Series or will the Boston Red Sox barrido them?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by Nightfall »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
I have a bad feeling about JDodge which stems mainly from his irritation about people getting rid of their food quickly and threatening a damaging vote to the next person who throws food "needlessly."
Toss 2 jelly beans at JDodge.

Tarhalindur is suspicious to me because he seems to be trying too hard to be helpful. I think Yamahako is on to something about him.
Fling 3 jelly beans at Tarhalindur.
I'm of the camp that we SHOULDN'T be just throwing our food around. at least not all of us. I don't have 100 peas, or bags of M&Ms. Some of us may need to conserve our food, and that is likely why many members are against the high number of throws.

I see people more trying to put blame on Tar than him acting scummy to be honest.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Come on guys, lets all be Stars of the show and win this thing for the town!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Something that I just noticed that may merit further discussion:

We have three players who seem to have a post restriction (foolinc, bamboomancer, Sir Tornado). These three players appear consecutively in the vote counts.

Coincidence?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:07 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

foolinc wrote:Oh and on a side note: Does anyone think that the oprimido Rockies will win a game in the World Series or will the Boston Red Sox barrido them?
Rox are going to lengthen the series.

Grats on having a postseason vet outduel a rookie. Boston fans should feel proud of that.

In fact this would be optimal time to mention to look at my sig, and if you have those turned off for whatever reason, then to sum it up:

I'll be in Denver to watch Game 3 of the WS on Saturday, I have no idea when we're leaving *Friday or Saturday*, so that's swell.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

wow, your play is confusing me. I mean, who lists things in alphabetical order for no apparent reason? :roll:
I didn't say we shouldn't lynch Sir T. I said that we shouldn't lynch him YET. I'm surprised at you being someone in favour of cutting discussion short.

I'm gonna make this very simply for you Skruffs. In your next post, i want you to tell me what YOUR thoughts of Sir T are. I dont want any 'JESTER? ROFLMAO' type of stuff. I want to know what you make of him. I mean, you don't think he is a Jester, and you dont appear to find him scummy, so i'm intrigued to see your explanation for his behaviour.

Much as it is nice to catch someone in the act of fabricating a case out of nothing, i would like to hear some opinions on something else from you-a topic which you have been deliberately avoiding. Sir T.

I don't even recall Jordan suggesting Jester first, but again, assuming you have your facts straight, you won't be opposed to showing me?

I don't entirely understand your last paragraph. One minute you accuse me of pushing Sir T too hard, and the next you suggest that i'm somehow DEFENDING HIM? rofl.

I'd say this is a good example of distancing from reality, Skruffs, because i'd be inclined to say that it was your non-commitalness with regard to Sir T, and pushing of a counter-wagon, really fits the description of defence.

Oh and i should note, as i end up saying in every game it seems, Jesters are not as unlikely as some people would have you believe. If you'd been in as many games with Jesters as me, you would probably be wary of them aswell.

Anyway, i eagerly await your responses-custard pie in hand.

BM

Skruffs wrote:Ok. Hmm.

Here's what happened:
Jordan: "Hey Sir T, explain yourself or I will THROW DE FUD!"
Sir T: "Ok, THROW DE FUD!"
Jordan: "Wow are you a JESTER? *throws food*
Sir T: "Me Jester? Pshaw! Who else wants to THROW DE FUD?"
VItR: "Sir T is strange!"

Basically it's been fluff up to there, but I wanted to start it from when the Jester thing first came up.

Now, after that, and before I responded, this is what BM said abuot SirT (in alphabetical order).

By 'ignore him' i mean ignore his voting patterns, and comments, because they aren't helping at all, and for my part, they are very distracting.
He's certainly not town, but he could easily be a Jester, or scum with a PR.
I think we should look in other directions aswell, as we aren't deadlined.
i think it might be wise to stop throwing food at Sir T for now.
Its probably best if we simply ignore him for now.
i'm getting blatant Jester vibes from him
Now, he could well be scum, and could be the play today
unsurprisingly, i'm pretty reluctant to go against my gut and get humiliated by Sir T.

Summarized:
Sir T IS most likely scum, and unhelpful. However, he might be a JESTER, so we don't want to LYNCH him. That would suck!! Let's just ignore him, heh heh.

WHich would be a Perfect suggestion for scum. The thing that really got my attention is that he would jsut assume there is a jester out of no where, and THEN say that this person who is acting scummy in his eyes is PROBABLY IT. ???

Then, after I call him on that, by saying there's not likely a jester in this game, he says:
"If you dont think Sir T is a Jester, why have you not cast your food at him?
I'm getting defensive scumbuddy vibes here. "

Now my previous post really had nothing to do with SirT's role, as much as it was BM's speculation abuot that role, quasi defending and distancing of SirT, etc. But all of a sudden it's like BM tries to flip everything around. Now he's sayign that I must be his scum buddy, defending him. (Although in actually that is the opposite of what I Was doing)

See that's what really gets me - He says "Leave SirT alone, he's scummy because he's a JESTER" and when I say "There's probably no Jester", he says "O RLY? YOU ARE SCUM WITH HIM THEM!"

All through it BM has maintained that Sir T is scum, but now instead of trying to defend Sir T one way, he tries to blatantly deflect attention away from him and onto me.

He's tried to salvage himself by saying he was just asking me what my opinion of Sir T is, bu that's still really just trying to move on from the initial post where he got Caught. He's seemed to indicate that I have said anything about SirT's helpfulness or un-helpfullness in the game, when in fact, Jordan was the one who first suggested Jester, and BM just kinda grabbed that and ran.

Sidenote re: Jordan - he immediately agreed with JDodge that a jester is completely unlikely, after first broaching the subject, and in the post before that, saying that SirT is either a jester or mafia. Again, why would you assume someone is a jester?
This is back tracking, right?

Mostly, BM is being very self conscious regarding this whole manner, which I have never seen before.

Also: BM, a better accusation would have been to say that I was mafia and was trying to get rid of the idea of SirT being a jester so that I could help a townie get lynched. However, you seem to know/feel very strongly that SirT is mafia already, and for some reason have been trying to push attention away from him, and I think that 'knowledge' clouded your vision when you accused me of being a defensive scumbuddy to him.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:47 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

For the last time...

I AM NOT A JESTER

BM, I believe I asked you a very simple question in my post 287
Sir T in post 287 wrote:Ok, BM, here's a question for you:

What is your alignment?

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER THIS.
If you ignore this again, you are going to end up with something very hot on yourself. I want a direct answer to this one, so do not try to joke this question away or deflect it on someone else.

In other news, Skruffs certainly needs to be elected to the
diet
I'm back!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:For the last time...

I AM NOT A JESTER

BM, I believe I asked you a very simple question in my post 287
Sir T in post 287 wrote:Ok, BM, here's a question for you:

What is your alignment?

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER THIS.
If you ignore this again, you are going to end up with something very hot on yourself. I want a direct answer to this one, so do not try to joke this question away or deflect it on someone else.

In other news, Skruffs certainly needs to be elected to the
diet
lol and ofc i'm going to take your word for that, aren't i. :lol:
I dont see what my alignment has to do with anything, but i win when you and your scumbuddies are all dead.

Now please quit spamming the thread. I dont want to give Skruffs any excuses to miss my post.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:05 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

BM... you alignment please. It has everything to do with it. The fact that you are not telling your alignment is scummy as hell. If you are anti-yakuza, you should know what your alignment for this game is. Now, answer.
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”