Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:BM... you alignment please. It has everything to do with it. The fact that you are not telling your alignment is scummy as hell. If you are anti-yakuza, you should know what your alignment for this game is. Now, answer.
what are you getting at?
I cant quote my role pm, and i'm damn well not claiming at this point, so what exactly are you asking me?

Mod
: Can i quote my win condition?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

Quoting an allignment, like "townie", "scum", "neutral", etc is not exactly the same as quoting a role PM.
I'm back!
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:44 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Had a busy few days, catching up and posting ASAP.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

Quoting an allignment, like "townie", "scum", "neutral", etc is not exactly the same as quoting a role PM.
obviously my alignment is 'protown' then... :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

My last post wrote:BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

There was an error in my last post...

What the post should have read wrote: BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

Quoting
Stating an allignment, like "townie", "scum", "neutral", etc is not exactly the same as quoting a role PM.
That's much better.

Since I am too busy to look up with a Japanese word and put it in a sentence, you shall have to do with:

"Samurai!"
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

BM wrote:obviously my alignment is 'protown' then...
I see... so, your PM mentions you are pro town?

This is all too interesting, because my role PM actually doesn't mention any alignment. Nor does it mention any win condition. Just my name, my lunch box and my post restriction.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:48 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

...Ninjas rock
I'm back!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:

This is all too interesting, because my role PM actually doesn't mention any alignment. Nor does it mention any win condition. Just my name, my lunch box and my post restriction.
err no it doesnt. But it isnt difficult to infer from my role that i am protown. ROFL.
On the other hand, my role pm DOES have a win condition, and DOESN'T have a post restriction.

Throw Potato Chips at Sir T
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Sir Tornado wrote:

... and a bit of
Japanese
character flavour.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:56 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Toss a spoonful of Wasabi on BM
I'm back!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Toss a spoonful of Wasabi on BM
If i found out that this was real, ima PRUNE j00.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

So, you are allowed to throw potato chips on me and I am not allowed to throw Wasabi on you?

Interesting...

But seriously, you having an alignment, and me not having one, makes me naturally suspicious of you, especially in a game like this, where I can't imagine the existence of too many types of power roles, so majority of townies should be vanilla.
I'm back!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:22 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Sir Tornado wrote:

So, are you like a random person who doesn't really know what is going on/care what happens, like just a random hanger on? Can I assume you've PMed the mod about this?

Skruffs:
I wasn't the first person to mention Jesters, BM was, this was the post where it was first mentioned:
Battle Mage wrote:
Propel Prune at Sir Tornado

believe me, if i wasn't worried about you being a Jester, this would be something alot harder. :x

Please elaborate if you wish to avoid further mess.

BM
I think(maybe thought now though, depending on his answer to my above questions) Sir T is scum pretending to be a Jester, since he's trying too hard to seem like a Jester to be a Jester IMO. I thought JDodge brought up a great point about why it is unlikely there is a Jester in this game, which further strenghts my opinion that he is scum pretending to be a Jester.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Jordan, are you implying that you have a win condition too?
Jordan wrote: So, are you like a random person who doesn't really know what is going on/care what happens, like just a random hanger on? Can I assume you've PMed the mod about this?
I have PMed the mod and I am replacing out if it turns out that my full role was not PMed to me when I replaced in.

BTW, BM, are you enjoying the wasabi?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:41 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

JordanA24 wrote: So, are you like a random person who doesn't really know what is going on/care what happens, like just a random hanger on? Can I assume you've PMed the mod about this?
Er... not exactly.

All my PM said was that I am an exchange student from Japan, with a PR about posting one Japanese word (the example given in my PM was "sayonara") per post.

The PM further detailed my lunch box, which was all Japanese food of some kind or other (with the note that my predecessor had used 2 Sushi rolls) and a notice about my lunch box filling every day with same contents.
I'm back!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir Tornado wrote:So, you are allowed to throw potato chips on me and I am not allowed to throw Wasabi on you?

Interesting...

But seriously, you having an alignment, and me not having one, makes me naturally suspicious of you, especially in a game like this, where I can't imagine the existence of too many types of power roles, so majority of townies should be vanilla.
err the potato chips werent real. If you had been listening to me atall this game, you would know that.

and you see, another inconsistency is that i was not told atall about my lunch box filling up daily in my role pm.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:57 am

Post by Erg0 »

I'm getting the impressio nthat the role PMs are not consistent between players.

BM, the problem with the jester conversation is that if Skruffs was Sir T's scumbuddy then he wouldn't be trying to dissuade you from thinking Sir T is a jester. It would be to the scum's advantage for you to believe that Sir T was a jester. So how is Skruffs defending Sir T by saying he believes that his lynch would not bring negative repercussions?
V/LA most weekends.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Battle Mage wrote:
Mod
: Can i quote my win condition?
You may paraphrase it.

Note: If your PM doesn't mention your alignment, your alignment is "town" - the scum knows who they are, don't worry.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote: I didn't say we shouldn't lynch Sir T. I said that we shouldn't lynch him YET. I'm surprised at you being someone in favour of cutting discussion short.
And yet I didn't say we should lynch him or not, did I? DID I???
Battle Mage wrote: I'm gonna make this very simply for you Skruffs. In your next post, i want you to tell me what YOUR thoughts of Sir T are. I dont want any 'JESTER? ROFLMAO' type of stuff. I want to know what you make of him. I mean, you don't think he is a Jester, and you dont appear to find him scummy, so i'm intrigued to see your explanation for his behaviour.
He appears to me to be pro-town. He is figuring out what his food does (instead of just using it willy nilly like jdodge) - he seems to have some sort of a pr (which I think has been discussed is less likely to make him scum, but doesn't rule it out), and while he has not been the best at hunting scum, he's NOT making incredibly .... thoughtless posts like "This is a scum, guys, but let's not lynch him because I don't want him to have the satisfaction of the doubt".
You seem to be quite sure he is scum, though - and in other games, your reasoning, though unorthodox (as mine is unorthodox) a lot of time is spot on the mark.

So why don't you explain why you think he is scum instead of trying to wifom the town into lynching, him, you, or both?
Battle Mage wrote: Much as it is nice to catch someone in the act of fabricating a case out of nothing, i would like to hear some opinions on something else from you-a topic which you have been deliberately avoiding. Sir T.
I have not been avoiding it. I have simply been keeping my attention on you - something you are tryign desperately to shift, without getting yourself into more trouble. What made you feel the need to both discredit sir t and 'defend' him at the same time?
Battle Mage wrote:I don't even recall Jordan suggesting Jester first, but again, assuming you have your facts straight, you won't be opposed to showing me?
Sure.
The beginning of the Jester debate
Jordan states it first, you tag along. You echoed his thoughts in post 262.
Battle Mage wrote: I don't entirely understand your last paragraph. One minute you accuse me of pushing Sir T too hard, and the next you suggest that i'm somehow DEFENDING HIM? rofl.
"Sir T is scum, but let's not lynch him."
That's what you said, BM. Telling town not to lynch someone is.. .defending them, right?
Battle Mage wrote:I'd say this is a good example of distancing from reality, Skruffs, because i'd be inclined to say that it was your non-commitalness with regard to Sir T, and pushing of a counter-wagon, really fits the description of defence.
How so? You are saying that by paying attention to your scum tells, I was being non-committal to Sir T?
How am I noncommittal when you first say "Sir T is scum, let's not lynch him" and then say "Skruffs if you think he's scum why aren't you lynching him?"
Just admit it, BM, you screwed up, and you got caught. It's okay. You've said yourself you're not playing this game too well.
Battle Mage wrote: Oh and i should note, as i end up saying in every game it seems, Jesters are not as unlikely as some people would have you believe. If you'd been in as many games with Jesters as me, you would probably be wary of them as well.
Telling totwn day one in a game where there may or may not be nightkills to not lynch someone YOU FEEL is scumym because they may be a jester... is... far fetched reasoning, even for you, BM. Yes, flavor wise, a jester would fit in nicely, but the game-equivalent would be a 'quick-n-easy day one lynch' by the mod, who is rewarded by 'winning' for himself for helping start up the game.
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, i eagerly await your responses-custard pie in hand.

BM
You are threatening me for pointing out scum tells? When you know that I could very easily be lynched? Okie dokie. I'm just glad I got the chance to publicly note this.

BTW - BM - Are you getting ready to pie me because you think I'm scum or because I'm analyzing you?
If you think I am scum, please post an analysis before you throw that pie. I know you've noticed that I am 'tender', so if you are looking for a quick and easy way to dump a pie on me, (which sounds like it would be extremely messy and thus more likely to lynch me), I would expect you to post a good spate of reasoning first.

I am very curious about SHadowLurker myself. HE got wagoned early, complained, stated he only had 'five items' in his lunch box, and then disappeared.

Expect another post soon after this one - I am going to continue reading after BM's post now.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Erg0 »

Skruffs, do you seriously think this game might not have nightkills? Or are you just stating a hypothetical?
V/LA most weekends.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

sir T - what the hell is "The Diet"???

BM - more deflection in post 324.

327 - Sirtornado's post just doesn't make sense. What are you fishing for?
Cover Sir Tornado in gasoline and set him on fire
(Not real) (FoS)

338 - (Jordan) - Hrrmr, missed that. That makes you look a little better, but I still don't like that string cheese you threw at me. Also - This reminds me of Tarhalindnur's post where he said there were people trying to take over the school.

341- Really? My lunch replenishes itself. And I'm pretty sure the school cafeteria wouldn't sell prunes. How old are you?

342- Erg0. Woo. Thanks, you simplified that for me.

Vote count, BM is much further up than he was. Odd -
MOD : Is there a delay before damage is accessed ?
Oh wait, wasabi. Ouch. K.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Erg0 »

Skruffs wrote:sir T - what the hell is "The Diet"???
It's the Japanese parliament. They have fistfights, it's great! :D
V/LA most weekends.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:Skruffs, do you seriously think this game might not have nightkills? Or are you just stating a hypothetical?
I don't seriously think it, no. I have no idea one way or another. All I "actually" know about this game (From post 1) is "We're night. Most of you are sleeping, some of you are scheming and gossiping. No night actions tonight, but those that are allowed to talk, can! ", for whatever that means. With 23 players, there almost HAS to be another way to eliminate players from the game other than by lynching, or else this game will go on for a very, *very* long time. I was going to say that nobody died n0, but apparently no nightactions were allowed n0, so that explains that. So I'm not *Quite* as ready to think there are no nightkills, actually, I'm pretty sure there ARE if nightactions weren't allowed.

I just noticed something while trolling through the first post looking for any indications of 'nightkills'.
There are two questions about "Bad Behavior Notes". One is saying that there is a private tally of bad behavior notes, that some players can give them out, and that others can lose them.

Considering that the "Alive list" is "Still Enrolled" and not "Still Alive" or something, I am going to assume that, maybe, bad behavior notes are like an independant, night-based 'food fight' - and that if someone gets 'enough' of them they are eliminated.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:
okay. I thought he was threatening to do something that would shrink my lunch size or something.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

The Mod wrote: Note: If your PM doesn't mention your alignment, your alignment is "town" - the scum knows who they are, don't worry.
That clears it...
Skruffs wrote:
327 - Sirtornado's post just doesn't make sense. What are you fishing for?
What part of it did not make sense?
Skruffs wrote:
Erg0 wrote:
okay. I thought he was threatening to do something that would shrink my lunch size or something.
LOL!
Diet
is, indeed the Japanese parliament... although I think your interpretation of diet was much more hilarious.

I PMed the mod and was informed that I had indeed received the entire role PM...
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”