Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:23 am

Post by ChronX »

MOD PROD on TARHALINDUR please

There are some relevant accusations against him, and he is posting quite actively on the site. We can't let someone wish or ignore the case against them away.
Effectively done with MS
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Peers »

mcpaltp wrote:I suppose the problem is that I find it hard to believe that after almost twenty pages of discussion, that you can find absolutely nothing to have an opinion or point of discussion about other than that there seems to be nothing to talk about. It smacks of just trying to fly under the radar and express no opinion, then trying to justify your inactivity while still holding
absolutely no opinion
on matters that affect the town.

As for something that makes changing course (from sitting dead in the water), how about some analysis of who you think is scummy, or if you think a no-lynch is a good idea, or something that we can actually discuss, rather than just trying to act confused or disinterested or whatever it is that you think you are doing.
Fair enough. I supposed I should have said "I see nothing -important- to talk about, at least, nothing that I can decide to cast a vote on based on a few hours of rational thought." My previous vote was spur-of-the-moment and made sense to me then... in retrospect, I'm not so sure about it.

And for the record, no-lynch is almost always a bad idea, unless you're playing in a game with no vanilla townies, in which case your odds of taking out a power role important to the town are far greater than hitting scum; unless you know you have a lot of vanilla townies and can afford to lose one now to make it easier to hunt scum for the rest of the game, no-lynch is really a lose-lose strategy.

That's the other reason I haven't mounted a huge defense: If someone has to go down to a mostly-random vote (obviously, the scum won't be voting randomly, the rest of us will) and I shift the bandwagon off of me onto another townie, that just gains me more suspicion on the next day and could lose us two townies instead of one. Any defense of me would require me to point out someone who is more likely to be scum than I am -- and right now, I've got very little idea who could be scum or not. I know who I don't like, but that doesn't make them scum.

Hopefully this weekend (or this afternoon if the bosses get busy with other people) I'll have time to re-read the thread and see if I can distill something worth drinking out of the sludge that exists...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

WomensRights wrote:Well...Garnasha...and I'll explain this slowly for you...but because this game is closed set up a mass role claim does absolutely no good. There might be 5 scum and 14 town. There might be 4 scum and 15 town. There might be 2 cops. THere might be no cops. There might be 8 doctors and 5 vigs and 3 SKs but guess what? We don't know. There is absolutely no way for us to tell if someone is lying or not. The scum could all claim vanilla townies - are you going to know the difference between an actual vanilla and a fake one?

So basically:
Pros for mass roleclaim: Nothing
Cons against mass roleclaim: Everything

Why would you even suggest that? Why? What possible pro-town motivation could you have?
no offence, but this post is the biggest heap of faeces EVA!
On the upside, you are right that a mass role-claim is a totally stupid idea, but your reasoning is about as wrong as is humanly possible.

For a start, the fact that this game is a Closed-Setup is a point in favour of a Mass-claim. With an open setup, the scum have set options of what to claim, whereas in a closed setup, they wont know whether to take the safe option of claiming vanilla, which is less likely to save them if they get under pressure, or risk claiming a power role, which we can hopefully counter.

The real reason we don't want to mass-claim atm is that we don't want to tell the mafia which of us are power roles, and need shooting at night. Its WAY too early to think about a mass-claim.

FoS: Womensrights, Garnasha
for poor logic
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

KilGrey wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know him. I know his playstyle. This is scummy for him.
I'm sorry but metagaming isn't anything near enough to get me to vote for someone.

If anything, your lack of content is far scummier than his over reacting to me.
one persons meta-gaming can rarely be used as a reason for another persons vote. Meta-gaming is individual. Whilst 'THE RAMPAGE' may find CKD acting very scummy this game, i disagree, hence i'm not paying it any heed. You ought to make your own mind up.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

windshipper wrote:1.) Peers, no defense at all from you? Just "it's not scummy!"? This is mafia, you people. I am slowly getting the impression that you guys play mafia and defend yourselves against accusations by sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and screaming at the top of your lungs while jumping up and down in circles. Is this true? c/d?

2.) I would like to hear from Tarhal on his thoughts and his response to Kilgrey's post. On the whole, it seems to me to be very convincing. If my previous point is correct, if he's scum he'll post a defense that consists of more than strawman. Note to self: Be on the look out for non-strawman or "LALALALALALALA" defenses.

3.) Can we have waar back please? At the least, would it be possible for Alasdair to become un-banned and substitute Alasdair for ICE TEAM LEADER? Please? :( Someone, anyone...?

Also, ICE TEAM LEADER. Aimee has posted this so far...
Aimee wrote:Um, wow?

First off: Heads up - this weekend I have limited access, so if I don't post much, that's why.

Second off: Womensrights! Yay! Let's rock this joint together!!!! (Also: who is scum?)

Third: The activity here could be waaaaay too much. But I'll try to keep up.

Fourth: CKD, you just overreacted.
FoS: CKD

Fifth: Garnasha, please explain your waar vote.
Aimee wrote:Sorry guys!

I'll try and post tomorrow, when I should be less busy.
Aimee wrote:
vote: Peers

Planning way to the future = scummy
That's EEEEVVVEERRRYYYYTHIIIINNNNGGG she has posted over 20 pages. So, considering the vast posting history I had to sort through, which stance of hers do you agree the most with? The "CKD has over reacted bit" or the "planning way to the future=scummy" bit? Though to be fair, there's also the "Let's rock this joint!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!11!%&!!!1" shout out to WomensRights that could agree with. Do you wish to rock this joing with WomensRights? She doesn't seem to be a woman of many words, if any at all. There have been many other things that have been said though, so please give us your thoughts on those too, ICE TEAM LEADER. :)

Also, to anyone out there: How do you color the font in a post? Specifically, color it blue? TIA
i dont have a clue what the 'Ice Team Leader' stuff means, but you make a strong case against Aimee, also known as Awesome Aimee-renowned for her activity, and quality analysis and scumhunting.

this game has so many scummy people, its hard to know where to put my vote, but we'll try a,
Unvote, Vote: Aimee

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 am

Post by windshipper »

ICE TEAM LEADER
=Albert P. Rampage. Check his signature. And I wasn't intending to building a case against her, due to the fact that as far as I can tell, most of the game has roughly as many posts as her or close to her. However, if what you say is true about her (I don't know, as I only know about the SA players here), then that is really odd and worth noting.
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 am

Post by windshipper »

BM wrote: no offence, but this post is the biggest heap of faeces EVA!
On the upside, you are right that a mass role-claim is a totally stupid idea, but your reasoning is about as wrong as is humanly possible.

For a start, the fact that this game is a Closed-Setup is a point in favour of a Mass-claim. With an open setup, the scum have set options of what to claim, whereas in a closed setup, they wont know whether to take the safe option of claiming vanilla, which is less likely to save them if they get under pressure, or risk claiming a power role, which we can hopefully counter.

The real reason we don't want to mass-claim atm is that we don't want to tell the mafia which of us are power roles, and need shooting at night. Its WAY too early to think about a mass-claim.
Also, BM, both you and WR are correct in this case. 1.) There's the outing of potential town power roles (the mafia know who is town, so they know who the town power roles are should the power roles claim their role rather than try to protect themselves by claiming vanilla townie or some such thing), 2.)We don't know who the heck is telling the truth or not so we cannot verify the claim and it would only serve to confuse us. So, you can look at it as either of you are BOTH wrong, or the two of you are both right. Really though, WomensRights' post is MORE correct than yours, as it is based on logic and what the town can and cannot verify and how that would do us no good. Yours is based on the scum knowing what to claim and all, but that it reveals town power roles.

In short, 50% of your post is correct, the other 50% is blabber.

The reason why I say it's blabber is because in an open set up
the scum don't have options on what to claim
. It's called counter claiming, if they claim something that there's only one of, they get counter claimed. If they claim something that there's only two of, the other two come out of the closet and call bullshit on them. It won't take long to figure out who the liar is, at all.

In a closed set up, the town doesn't know who's what, so there could be more than one of anything out there,
we don't know
, so the scum could claim as ANYTHING under the sun. In short, WomensRights was correct in saying that it would only serve to confuse the town, and you were right in saying that it would out town power roles to the scum. You were wrong in saying she was wrong. I am right in saying that you're both right but you're wrong in saying that she's wrong and that her reason is a point in favor of a mass roleclaim. That's just silly.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 am

Post by windshipper »

I also cannot
SERIOUSLY
believe that I had to type something like that up for someone who has supposedly played in a few games before... :cry:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That's EEEEVVVEERRRYYYYTHIIIINNNNGGG she has posted over 20 pages. So, considering the vast posting history I had to sort through, which stance of hers do you agree the most with? The "CKD has over reacted bit" or the "planning way to the future=scummy" bit? Though to be fair, there's also the "Let's rock this joint!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!11!%&!!!1" shout out to WomensRights that could agree with. Do you wish to rock this joing with WomensRights? She doesn't seem to be a woman of many words, if any at all. There have been many other things that have been said though, so please give us your thoughts on those too, ICE TEAM LEADER.
What part of 'everything' don't you understand ? E-VERY-THING.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:25 am

Post by windshipper »

@
ICE TEAM LEADER
: So you agree with everything she's said, but no other thoughts on anything else that has been said which Aimee has overlooked/ignored? Like I said before, Kilgrey's post on Tarharlindur, the arguments for/against Garnasha being scum, etc...?
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:34 am

Post by WomensRights »

Battle Mage wrote: no offence, but this post is the biggest heap of faeces EVA!
Really? Ever? Out of anything that's ever been posted, this is the biggest heap of shit huh? Wow, rah me!

So Peers, if you're not going to really mount a defense against yourself for your utter lack of content and odd voting choices, can you at least tell us who you personally consider to be scummy and why?
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:38 am

Post by ChronX »

WomensRights wrote:
Really? Ever? Out of anything that's ever been posted, this is the biggest heap of shit huh? Wow, rah me!
This is so silly.
Effectively done with MS
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 am

Post by windshipper »

ChronX wrote:
WomensRights wrote:
This is so silly.
You're silly.

[please don't report me, tia. :(]
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Peers »

You want my thoughts? Okay, here's my thoughts...

Peers' Full-Game Analysis (done between meetings with the Boss and trying to look productive)

Page 1
CKD votes BM due to holding a grudge. Alasdair votes Waar due to him sounding iffy while talking about the game in Ventrillo. mcpaltp votes Alasdair, "He knows why" WR votes for 50, random CKD unvotes, votes 50, due to some other game ending. Cicero votes Lazy, joke vote based on name. mcpaltp votes 50 without unvoting Alasdair. Joke vote. Lazy votes 50, joke vote. mcpaltp unvotes due to 50's cancer. CKG unvotes 50, votes Lazy, joke vote based on metric system. WR unvotes 50 due to the joke votes piling up. We get an explaination of SA's Truth or Dare scumhunting method. Tarhalindur votes CKD. Reason unknown, appears to be grudge.

Page 1 information gleaned: None, beyond we have sort of a Mafiascum.net / Something Awful crossover game going.

---------------------

Page 2
50 votes WR, joke vote about Truth or Dare. Prochaz votes WR, unvotes, joke votes for someone who isn't in the game. I vote ChronX because he's the only one here I've played with before. Talk about what colors people should post in.
WR votes Tarhalindur, random. mcpaltp votes me, based on my lurking, then unvotes when he realizes I'm not.

Page 2 information gleaned: Um... some people really like deciding what color they're going to post in.

-----------------------

Page 3
BM votes CKD due to bandwagon. CKD claims it's a second vote is not a bandwagon. ChronX votes St. Freak. Joke vote. Schimsnatized votes 50 then changes, without unvotng, to ChronX, joke vote. BM confirms vote on CKD and says he over-reacted. Waar tries to provide some meta-reason to get peopel to vote Alasdair that doesn't make much sense and might be a joke.
WR unvotes, votes Alasdair. Probably joke vote. Truth or dare happens. St. Freak votes WR, joke vote.

Page 3 info gleaned: Waar is either scummy for trying to put attention on Alasdair, or strange enough to post an in-joke in a game where half the people won't get it.

------------------------

Page 4
Waar votes CKD for overreacting to BM's vote. 50 unvotes, votes CKD for same reason. CKD blames the bandwagon on BM, waar takes it as a scumtell. Lazy unvotes, votes CKD, putting him at five votes and getting CKG to ask how he overreacted. WR unvotes, votes for Lazy. Reason: Not giving a reason for his vote on CKG. CKD still not sure why he's being voted for. Garnasha votes Poro, unvotes, votes ChronX for FoSing all lurkers. Admits it's nonsense. I unvote, vote Garnasha, not sure if I'm serious or not. Lazy states we're not done jokevoting yet. ChronX states we're out of the random phase. WR thinks we're not joking anymore. Lazy thinks we still are. WR wishes she could vote for Lazy twice. Waar states townies are always calm, and nervousness is a scumtell. (coughcoughbullcough). Garnasha agrees, but applies it to ChronX, not CKD

Page 4 info gleaned: CKD either thought we were still joking, or is very stupid scum and thought he might be able to do a joke bandwagon on someone. Those voting for CKD seem to be the ones overreacting.

------------------------

Page 5
mcpaltp votes Lazy due to a joke on Page 4. cicero unvotes Lazy due to not wanting a joke vote be part of a bandwagon. Garnasha agrees with mcpaltp, then votes for Lazy after seeing cicero unvoted. waar explains overreacting to CKD (I still don't see it). CKD responds to show he was joking, not being serious. Lazy and mcpaltp argue about busing. CKD gets fed up with waar and votes him. 50 jumps on the CKD bandwagon

Page 5 info gleaned: People in this game can't tell when someone is joking or being serious, leading to a bandwagon on CKD for the crime of saying "Hey, why is my second vote on someone scummy, but your second vote on me isn't?"

------------------

Page 6
mcpaltp unvotes Lazy, votes CKD. Discussion about differences in boardstyle. schimatized votes CKD, no reason given. Alasdair mentions talking about the game on AIM "as we speak". St. Freak asks for a four-bullet-point summary of the case against CKD. Waar gives two. BM unvotes. St. Freak unvotes WR, votes CKD. CKD continues to ask how people could possibly say he was overreacting.

Page 6 info gleaned: Alasdair may be cheating. Waar admits the case against CKD is weak, but "the best we've got".

-------------------

Page 7
Puncutaion discussion. Garbagetree asks CKD how his vote on waar isn't an OMGUS. Waar defends his vote by saying the best case they have is agaisnt CKD. Waar then says there's no point in lynching CKD with so little discussion and unvotes. Alasdair then votes CKD in a joke vote. Discussion over wether SA's speed-play is a MS scum-tell or not. ChronX thinks Waar and WR may be up to something and votes Womensrights.

Page 7 Info gleaned: Waar thinks CKD is scum, but doesn't want to lynch him until we find out more.

-------------------

Page 8
WR defends the CKD bandwagon against ChronX's claims of boardism and does a good job of it. Discussion about games on another board. ChronX then talks about a possible plan Waar and WR may have had together. WR calls him silly. Garnasha votes Waar after deciding CKD really was joking, and not overreacting. BM votes Waar to put pressure on him. Aimee wants more info. Porochaz votes Waar, thinking he overreacted to CKD's overreaction. Garnasha wishes for anotehr vote, thinking BM is also scum.

Page 8 info gleaned: Are Waar and WR a pair? Is BM scum? Are people starting to see (like Porochaz and Garnasha) that CKD wasn't overreacting to anything?

----------------------

First eight page analysis: Waar and WR don't look good right now... but if CKD turns out to be scum, then they look pretty damn smart instead. But CKD just doesn't feel scummy yet, despite attempts to make it feel so.

Pages 9-whatever coming next.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:57 am

ScumDOG and scumPIE are looking out for each other...ain't that cute.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:16 am

Post by mcpaltp »

Holy crap, analysis!

unvote:Peers
Vote:St. Freak

Placing vote back on second choice pending review of analysis, further page analysis.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Peers »

Continuing thoughts...

Page 9
ChronX votes Waar, upgrading an earlier FoS. I think we're stil in the random phase of things, given how the major action (CKD, Waar) may have been based on a mistunderstanding over jokes and overreacting. Tahalindur unvotes. We explain Imperial/Metric conversion. Waar defends himself, saying the peopel who start a bandwagon don't control the others in it. BM votes Garnasha, based on Garnasha's calling BM part of a scumpair. Mcpaltp defends Waar, restats thoughts of CKD's scumness. References to CKD's actions in other games. BM defends Waar.

Page 9 info gleaned: Waar makes good points about not being in control of CKD's bandwagon, but hasn't tried to put the brakes on it, just jumped off. BM and Garnasha appear to be developping a rivalry (does it count as an OMGUS if you didn't actually get voted for first?)

---------------

Page 10
mcpaltp quotes CKD and explains why he thinks it's a scumtell (which, assuming no townie ever got pissed off about someone taking his words wrong and nearly gettign him lynched, is correct... but then, assuming pi=3...). 50 suspects garnasha for defending CKD. Garnasha defends his defense. CKD quotes 50 to contradict 50. BM casts suspicion on Garnasha. Garnasha apparently gets upset at BM, hard to tell with simulposting. Schismatized replaced by windshipper, does a joke vote/unvote to get it out of his system. Lazy unvotes CKD, citing fear of WR. WR is confused. Discussion on if not doing something because it looks scummy is, in fact, scummy. Tarhalindur votes Lazy based on that circular logic. Garnasha thinks maybe CKD is, in fact, scum after all.

Page 10 info gleaned: Tarhalindur doesn't have a good grasp of logic. Garnasha's view on CKD is changing. CKD continues to appear as either a townie caught up in a mistake or a scum caught by luck. In other words, not much change.

-------------------

Page 11
Garnasha wants to see if mroe people think CKD overreacted. Discussion of votecounts, respect, and modkills. Lazy points out he's been voted against for being honest. Current voting: Waar/CKD at 4, Lazy/Garnasha at 2. Alasdair banned. ChronX unvotes Waar, votes Lazy, saying he pressured CKD. Lazy bemoans his fate as a target. There's a request for meta-game info from people who've played with Lazy.

Page 11 info gleaned: Lazy is now being targetted for unvoting when he thought it wouldn't look scummy. Who can blame him?

-----------------

Page 12
Lemming1607 replaces Alasdair. Lemming thinks the reasons for voting Waar are stupid, thinks CKD should be watched but not lynched, and Lazy pinged his scumdar. BM thinks Garnasha may be scummily looking for approval. Garbage says Lazy did act scummy, but was too honest about it for a vote. mcpalty is less suspicious of CKD, for meta-reasons. There's a call out for lurkers to get active. ChronX unvotes, saying if Lazy is scum, he'l mess up again, and votes St. Freak to get his attention. Windshipper votes Garnasha about his 'looking for approval' post. St. Freak OMGUS's ChronX. 50 thinks CKD and Garnasha are a scumpair. We tell St Freak he needs to defend his OMGUS, including mcpaltp voting St Freak. CKD suspects Garnasha (note: After someone suspects them as a pair) in a long, fairly strong post and continues to state nobody explains how he overreacted.

Page 12 info gleaned: A possible CKD/Garnasha connection (they're either both scum or both town, most likely), St Freak gets shoved into the limelight, annnd we're back on 'overreacting' again.

------------------

Page 13
More 'overreacting' discussion. Sigh. 50 votes for Garnasha, thinking he's more scummy than CKD. More overreaction discussion. Lots more.

Page 13 info gleaned: People just can't accept an apology here... it would mean admitting they have no idea who is who, and nobody wants to look ignorant.

------------------

Page 14
More overreaction stuff. Lemming votes CKD, claiming he's being strawmanned. WR tries to get us back on track by calling for a defense from St. Freak. CKD unvotes and says he's taking some time off. Don't blame him, everyone's jumping down his throat. windshipper apologizes. Lemming votes St. Freak 'cause Freak posts something about being called 'uncool'. I unvote, finally getting caught up with things and not having a clue what the heck is going on. Porochaz votes St. Freak. Windshipper brings up the Jester, half-serious (it seems). Cicero joins the St Freak "Contribute or get out" bandwagon.

Page 14 info gleaned: CKD hits the breaking point, people are moving towards St Freak for his actions and lack of actions.

-----------------

Page 15
Windshipper gets paranoid about Freak being Jester, and paranoid at Cicero for voting for someone who he thinks might be Jester. Cicero unvotes. Jester discussion. St Freak attacks Lemming for having the belief that "He's a shitty player who refuses to contribute -- lynch him!". Discussion of if FoS is silly in D1, mixed with Jester discussion. Tarhalindur votes Windshipper for his jester paranoia. Lemming makes a cute "Does defending myself make me look scummy?" comment... very cute considering the bandwagon on Lazy.

Page 15 info gleaned: Lemming has a sense of humor. Just because the Jester exists doesn't mean he's in this game, but does planning for him make you scum?

------------------

Page 16
St Freak makes a boardist isnult of the forum's playstyle. Discussion of insults. For some reason, I'm still in teh votecount as voting for Garnasha, despite unvoting pages ago. More Jester discussion, including if windshipper should be suspected for using it as a defense of StFreak. St.Freak goes for insults as a defense. Aimee is busy. mcpaltp (post 393) does a nice summary, misses and/or colors a few things, but nobody is totally unobjective. St Freak continues to be inflamatory. Multiple posts asking we get back to the game.

Page 16 info gleaneD: St. Freak is an arse.

Pages 17-current coming up.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:44 am

Post by skitzer »

I don't know how long it's been since I listed top suspects, so here they are:

CKD
ABR
Saint Freak
KilGrey
windshipper

In order of suspicion.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Peers »

This should be the last one...

Page 17
Discussion about 'silly'. CKD promises a by-player breakdown. mcpaltp gets the line of the page: "Nobody do anythign pro-town, it's a scumtell!" Waar votes Tarhalinder due to the vote on windshipper. Discussion abotu the Joker discussion. Lazy replaced by KilGrey. Discussion of games on other board. Jester discussion. Silly discussion.

Page 17 info gleaned: Nada. Not a damned thing.

------------------

Page 18
I talk about the signal/noise ratio of the thread and how not much has gone on. Garbagetree votes me. I say I know who I'm voting for tomorrow. I'm jumped on by Lemming, defend myself by saying I should have worded my post differently. I'm voted for by Garnasha and WR. Discussion over if what I'm saying is or isn't a bad thing. Kilgrey votes Tarhalindur after a long post. Lemming unvotes. Aimee votes me because planning for the future is scummy. Um... you're telling me nobody in the game plans for the future? ChronX says he'll be slow this weekend. Discussion about deadlings.

Page 18 info gleaned: Never, ever say "Damn, you people make so many stupid arguements it's hard to find the important stuff." Kilgrey makes an excellent case agaisnt Tarhalindur, and I've noticed lots of vote-hopping from him while doing this writeup.

----------------

Page 19
Waar banned, replaced by A.B.R, who immediately unvotes and votes cKD. Possible joke, not sure. Cicero votes StFreak again. Garnasha suggests a mass claim in a closed setup... WTF? People explain why that's bad.

Page 19 info gleaned: A.B.R. prefers quantity over quality when it comes to posts.

---------------

Page 20
A.B.R. metagames CKD, calls Kilgrey a vig, Tarhal town, myself and CKD scum. Lemming possibly scum. CKD with the line of the page: "Is it too late to get Waar back?" I mention how nothing has gone on since my last post... which is true, but I missed Kilgrey's post about Tarhalindur in that. WR and Windshipper jump on me for not having a defense (really, can you honestly tell me there -hasn't- been a lot of stupid *bleep * in this thread?), but Windshipper also asks A.B.R. how he coudl agree with everything Aimee has said she she's made all of three posts. More discussion of how I could possibly not have anythign to talk about. mcpaltp votes me. Cicero gives possibly the best defense of me when he says "You'd rather vote for someone who complains about the bullshit in this thread than the one contributing nothing but bullshit?". Thanks, man, appreciated. More discussion over how I could have nothing to contribute.

Page 20 info gleaned: Cicero has a level ehad on his shoulders. Windshipper may, too, but has his focus in too many directions. Aimee has managed to contribute less than I have, and that ain't easy.

-------------
Page 21
I put up a defense, as requested. BM claims a massclaim is stupid, but for entirely different reasons than rpeviously given, then follows up on Windshippers Aimee post and votes Aimee. More mass-claim discussion. WR says I haven't mounted a defense yet (didn't I just do that, top of the page?). I start posting analysis. A.B.R. says I'm looking out for other scum. mcpaltp unvotes, votes St. Freak. More analysis.

End of analysis. Overall thoughts and vote coming soon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:53 am

Peers wrote:Page 19
Waar banned, replaced by A.B.R, who immediately unvotes and votes cKD. Possible joke, not sure. Cicero votes StFreak again. Garnasha suggests a mass claim in a closed setup... WTF? People explain why that's bad.

Page 19 info gleaned: A.B.R. prefers quantity over quality when it comes to posts.
?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Peers »

The following people seem scummy: A.B.R., Aimee, Tarhalindur, St. Freak.

Everyone else I currently believe is townie and jumping on each other while the Mafia watch and laugh.

Confirm unvote

Vote: Tarhalindur

Reasons: Mainly due to Kilgrey's excellent writeup. Aimee hasn't been active enough to get a good case on, and St Freak and A.B.R. may just be arseholes and not scum, it's hard to tell right now.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Peers »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Peers wrote:Page 19 info gleaned: A.B.R. prefers quantity over quality when it comes to posts.
?
... I rest my case. Seriously, most of your posts are one line or less... occasionally, multiple posts of one line or less. If you would make longer posts, we might be able to get something better out of them... but then, that would be -helpful- for the town...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:58 am

How the fuck did you reach this conclusion:
through this thought process:
Page 19
What kind of knucklehead logic is that ??? Somebody lynch this scumtard already!
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:03 am

Post by windshipper »

Thank you for the posts Peers. After reading them over, I think you've got some good thoughts and it's good to see you trying to post and help out the town in this game.
Unvote Peers

Also, how does one search for posts by a user? I would like to see if what ChronX had to say about Tar's continued posting even after being called out, which suggests actively lurking, is true. If so, I plan on voting him, as that is extremely scummy and it looks like him planning to try to avoid it all to hope it will blow over. Considering her post was very thorough, I don't think that it should until it's been answered.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:How the fuck did you reach this conclusion:
through this thought process:
Page 19
What kind of knucklehead logic is that ??? Somebody lynch this scumtard already!
What kind of knucklehead logic do you use to decide who's scummy and who's not? What kind of knucklehead logic do you use in making your posts and deciding what's what? You post much, say less.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”