Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

mcpaltp
mcpaltp
Goon
mcpaltp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:06 am

Post by mcpaltp »

There is a drop-down menu at the bottom of the thread. You can set it to display posts only from certain users.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Peers »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:How the fuck did you reach this conclusion:
Page 19 info gleaned: A.B.R. prefers quantity over quality when it comes to posts.
through this thought process:
Page 19
Waar banned, replaced by A.B.R, who immediately unvotes and votes cKD. Possible joke, not sure. Cicero votes StFreak again. Garnasha suggests a mass claim in a closed setup... WTF? People explain why that's bad.
What kind of knucklehead logic is that ??? Somebody lynch this scumtard already!
I didn't reach it from that thought process.

I reached it from the fact that, on page 19, of your 8 posts, 7 of them were one-liners (the other was one and a half, and I don't count lines used for 'vote XXX').

You've reinforced it when, on page 20, you had 8 posts, 4 of them one-liners. And on page 21, 4 posts, with all but this one I've quoted being one-liners.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:08 am

Post by windshipper »

I meant forums wide. How do you set up/format the search to do that? I tried it, but it returned no posts in the past 7 days, which is physically not possible (considering that he's posted in THIS thread in the past 7 days).
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:09 am

Post by windshipper »

EBWOP: Which obviously means I didn't format the search function correctly when I tried searching.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Peers wrote:I didn't reach it from that thought process.

I reached it from the fact that, on page 19, of your 8 posts, 7 of them were one-liners (the other was one and a half, and I don't count lines used for 'vote XXX').

You've reinforced it when, on page 20, you had 8 posts, 4 of them one-liners. And on page 21, 4 posts, with all but this one I've quoted being one-liners.
And how many one-liners did CKD post !? How's that for a double standard ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 am

Post by windshipper »

Ok, I had the New York forum open just a bit ago, and it listed Tarharlindur as browsing the forum. I don't like this.

vote: Tarharlindur

Also,
ICE TEAM LEADER
, CKD's added more content to this thread than you have over the same amount of pages. Even if it was in OMGUS and ass-hatery, it wasn't one liners detailing who was scummy and giving people retarded nick names. I think that'll be one of the few times I ever even semi-not-really defend him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:17 am

Ladies and gentlemen, the stupid person's idea of a clever person:
windshipper wrote:Also,
ICE TEAM LEADER
, CKD's added more content to this thread than you have over the same amount of pages. Even if it was in OMGUS and ass-hatery, it wasn't one liners detailing who was scummy and giving people retarded nick names. I think that'll be one of the few times I ever even semi-not-really defend him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:21 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, the stupid person's idea of a clever person:
windshipper wrote:Also,
ICE TEAM LEADER
</3 :cry:

Whatever happened to the love man, whatever happened to the love...? :cry:

ICE TEAM LEADER
and Windshipper 4ever
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:29 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I've been with relatively limited access lately (most of which has been going towards some of the theme games, which are more interesting to me, and Newb 490 since that game was in LyLo), and this game is going at a remarkably fast pace. Because of this, I've fallen behind and will need to catch up, and I will be unable to effectively contribute until I have done so.

Now, a quick scan shows me that people want me to give a response to kilgrey, who seems to be arguing that I am scum. Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town - I prefer to let cases stand on their own merits whenever possible (i.e, outside of endgame). If you think that I am scum and decide to lynch me for it, so be it. My survival is irrelevant so long as I do my part to help the town find the scum.

I'll post again once I've had a chance to look over the thread (hopefully tonight, probably tomorrow).
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:31 am

Post by skitzer »

I feel teams ruin the game. It feels like there is a bondage between windshipper and CKD now, which could inflect on the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:32 am

A kind message for those people who are voting for Tarhalindur:

GET A FUCKING BRAIN TRANSPLANT!!!!
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:34 am

Post by WomensRights »

Excellent write up there Peers. WIth that, I will cheerfully
##unvote: Peers
. My main point against you was the absolute lack of content you'd posted. That has clearly been remedied.

And now Tar's here. And his defense is...nothing? Seriously, you're not even going to try? Okay dude.

##vote: Tarhilindur
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:35 am

Mod: Where is my day-vigging ability ?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:36 am

Post by skitzer »

And now ABR is seemingly defending Tarhalindur to get CKD out. I'm not exactly sure
what
to believe.
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:39 am

Post by WomensRights »

ABR's desperate attempts to deflect conversation away from Tar only makes me want to lynch tar even more.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:41 am

Post by skitzer »

The list I posted only half an hour ago is already out of date.

ABR
CKD
windshipper
Tarhalindur

Dropped SF and KG off the list cause they've really stopped. People will probably notice that my list is quite flexible.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Peers »

Tarhalindur wrote:Now, a quick scan shows me that people want me to give a response to kilgrey, who seems to be arguing that I am scum. Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town - I prefer to let cases stand on their own merits whenever possible (i.e, outside of endgame). If you think that I am scum and decide to lynch me for it, so be it. My survival is irrelevant so long as I do my part to help the town find the scum.
You want to help the town find scum.

You refuse to give a defense of yourself, because if we lynch you, so be it.

If you are not scum, then you would not want us to lynch you, because that would be the opposite of finding scum.

I think you need to make with a defense ASAP, man.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:43 am

WomensRights wrote:ABR's desperate attempts to deflect conversation away from Tar only makes me want to lynch tar even more.
Refusal to defend yourself is
not a scum-tell
within this context. Tarhalindur is the towniest person of the game, if anything.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer wrote:I feel teams ruin the game. It feels like there is a bondage between windshipper and CKD now, which could inflect on the game.
Uh? Bondage? :shock:

Not even bondING. I still maintain that he's a retard. This is more of a reflection of how little I feel ABR is contributing to the game than my "high esteem" of CKD.

And Tar...You don't even want to TRY to respond to the accusations against you? ABR, why do you feel Tar is so "townie"? He chooses not to respond to accusations against him. The case against him is extremely strong and he has dropped an incredible amount of scum tells, and...he's... "townie"? I mean...What? I cannot fathom the shallow depths of your mind...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 am

Post by windshipper »

Peers wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Now, a quick scan shows me that people want me to give a response to kilgrey, who seems to be arguing that I am scum. Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town - I prefer to let cases stand on their own merits whenever possible (i.e, outside of endgame). If you think that I am scum and decide to lynch me for it, so be it. My survival is irrelevant so long as I do my part to help the town find the scum.
You want to help the town find scum.

If you are not scum, then you would not want us to lynch you, because that would be the opposite of finding scum.

This. If you're town, lynching you will only hurt the town. Please show us how/why you are townie if you are townie. If you are scum, please maintain current course. TIA.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:49 am

Post by skitzer »

@windshipper:o...kay? Then why are you teaming with him...not a suspicion question, but a "OH, I'm just wondering" question.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:51 am

Peers wrote:You want to help the town find scum.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. Why are you assuming that the mafia don't want to win ? What differentiates town from mafia is
responsibility
. As mafia you can't let your whole team down by getting lynched, whereas as townie, you get the illusion that you are alone in your team - which entails acting self-destructively. Let me dumb this down a bit for you: your argument is bs. His refusal to argue with you doesn't make him any more scummier. So we return to his past actions. What do you have to say on that ? Don't give me some half-ass summary, I want your actual interpretations and thought process that leads you to believing Tar is scum.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:51 am

Post by windshipper »

How am I teaming with him? No, seriously, how am I teaming with him? Please go back to...Page 16 is it? and re-read that page.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:51 am

Post by cicero »

Limited access for me over the weekend.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:58 am

Post by skitzer »

Okay, your signatures confused me now. I know there's an Ice Team, but I'm not exactly on it (please don't explain it because I don't want it affecting my gameplay)!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”