Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

skitzer wrote:ABR makes a point about Garnashas language barrier
helping
him, but I don't feel it is enough for anything yet. Maybe there is a true language barrier. We need to get something solid on him.

List Time:
CKD
ABR
Garnasha
Tarhalindur
curiouskarmadog wrote:
I would like to see skitzer post cases versus lists..
your lists are meaningless
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:27 am

Post by skitzer »

I feel they represent my suspicions. If I feel someone is truly suspicious, I will vote for them and then explain.

That's how I play.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:38 am

Post by ChronX »

unvote
VOTE: Skitzer

It amazes me how many scummy (and/or poor) players there are in this game. Skitzer missed the first five days of the game, jumps in, and has posted 19 times. Almost devoid of any content whatsoever. Lists without explanation, and some metagamey/game setup conversation in general terms.

Skitzer, it is scummy to hide behind other people's cases, and you aren't even making that much of an effort.

I still feel the same way about Aimee, who is doing even less; Saint Freak, who has steadfastly ignored the case on him, and hasn't posted since Wednesday, and Garnasha's play has been all over the lot. Waar/ABR has gone from one horrendous play style to another possibly even more annoying one...

and yet people are still putting CKD at the top of their lists.
Effectively done with MS
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:47 am

Post by skitzer »

I actually was tottering on putting ABR at the top. This is how I play. I don't feel as if I'm hiding.
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:16 am

Post by WomensRights »

Is there, say, anything that they've done to make you particularly suspicious skitzer, or are you just posting random names?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:27 am

Post by skitzer »

They have all had very scummy ways of play to me.

CKD and ABR are very harsh and blunt in their ways of play. It's almost ironic that they are against each other.

Garnasha pushed for a roleclaim. I thought that was a very strange move in this game.

Tarhalindur is on there only because ABR wondered why people were voting for him. I guess that's not a very big reason.

See? None of those reasons are big enough for a vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:51 am

skitzer wrote:They have all had very scummy ways of play to me.

CKD and ABR are very harsh and blunt in their ways of play. It's almost ironic that they are against each other.

Garnasha pushed for a roleclaim. I thought that was a very strange move in this game.

Tarhalindur is on there only because ABR wondered why people were voting for him. I guess that's not a very big reason.

See? None of those reasons are big enough for a vote.
so being "harsh" and "blunt" equal scummy?

And I think i have stated several times that I am not going after ABR at this point..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Saint Freak
Saint Freak
Townie
Saint Freak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:09 am

Post by Saint Freak »

ChronX wrote: I still feel the same way about Aimee, who is doing even less; Saint Freak, who has steadfastly ignored the case on him, and hasn't posted since Wednesday, and Garnasha's play has been all over the lot. Waar/ABR has gone from one horrendous play style to another possibly even more annoying one...

and yet people are still putting CKD at the top of their lists.
Honestly, citing playstyle as reasoning?
Protecting your scum buddy much?
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:52 am

Post by WomensRights »

Why are you so scared to put down a vote Skitzer?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Peers »

Maybe with how this group tends to jump all over people for barely-scummy behavior, he's worried about guessing wrong and voting for someone that makes everyone else jump on him?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:48 pm

Peers wrote:Maybe with how this group tends to jump all over people for barely-scummy behavior, he's worried about guessing wrong and voting for someone that makes everyone else jump on him?
I doubt that...you think so with all of those lists he makes?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
KilGrey
KilGrey
Townie
KilGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by KilGrey »

PEERS! Wonderful write up, welcome to the game. :)
Tarhalindur wrote:Now, a quick scan shows me that people want me to give a response to kilgrey, who seems to be arguing that I am scum. Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town - I prefer to let cases stand on their own merits whenever possible (i.e, outside of endgame). If you think that I am scum and decide to lynch me for it, so be it. My survival is irrelevant so long as I do my part to help the town find the scum.
This is the biggest pile of crap I've ever heard. If I hadn't been sure you were scum before, I'm sure now. You fail to see how answering someone's points against you is good for the town? What is wrong with you? I think you are scum, if you aren't scum you need to show you aren't so we can move on and find scum. Your survival is exceptionally relevant as the town can't win when townies die. If I could vote you twice I would as you are so scummy it's almost contagious.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:A kind message for those people who are voting for Tarhalindur:

GET A FUCKING BRAIN TRANSPLANT!!!!
You are beyond stupid.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WomensRights wrote:ABR's desperate attempts to deflect conversation away from Tar only makes me want to lynch tar even more.
Refusal to defend yourself is
not a scum-tell
within this context. Tarhalindur is the towniest person of the game, if anything.
...beyond stupid and beyond help if you think he's the towniest person of the game. I can't tell if you are scum with him or if you just are really bad at mafia.
skitzer wrote:I actually was tottering on putting ABR at the top. This is how I play. I don't feel as if I'm hiding.
I can appreciate that Skitzer, however we are all in this together. We need to put our heads together and come up with scum. You may have found something in those people I missed, but unless you share with me stuff may slip by. That's why it's important if you have suspicions to say what they are. On the flip side of that, posts like this can be used against you later as it looks like you are just trying to post and be seen without having to post any content.
Peers wrote:Maybe with how this group tends to jump all over people for barely-scummy behavior, he's worried about guessing wrong and voting for someone that makes everyone else jump on him?
What he's doing is scummier than not though. Don't confuse people jumping with people just trying to be jerks. There have been some people who are harsher than others but if people see something they don't agree with or think is scummy it's unwise not to address it. If you are playing honestly, have reasons for the choices you make/things you say and are sincere in your desire to help the town there shouldn't be too huge an issue. Often times scum crack under pressure, but if you're town you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If you're town and your actions get you lynched, maybe one should look at the way you play. It's important for Skitzer to say why he has his suspicions other wise those suspicions are meaningless. We can't do anything with them.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:09 am

Post by ChronX »

^^^ coaching
Effectively done with MS
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

god forbid we ask create discussion
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

Tarhalindur wrote: Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town
I haven't posted much, sorry...been working 16 hour shifts all weekend.

My quick skim caught this, and frankly...it's the scummiest thing I've seen.

He pretty much sets up that he will not defend himself at all for the entire game. Then does a stupid "guys I'm town so my life is meaningless." Townies rarely say that, it's more scum trying to look townie.

VOTE Tarhalindur
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

Lemming1607 wrote:
god forbid we create discussion
EBWOP
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ChronX wrote:^^^ coaching
QFT

FoS: Lemming
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:44 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ChronX wrote:^^^ coaching
QFT

FoS: Lemming
Hey so out of curiosity, you haven't yet given reason as to why Tard is town, but you keep proclaiming it as gospel, pretty much. Do you want to give reason or do you just want to keep plugging your ears and shouting, hoping that your loud noises will overcome the scum tells that he's dropped?

You just keep proclaiming that he's town, but why do you feel that to be the case?
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:45 am

Why should I, maybe he's my mason buddy. Maybe I have an uncanny hunch you are too slow to catch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:54 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why should I, maybe he's my mason buddy. Maybe I have an uncanny hunch you are too slow to catch.
What you've been saying is that he's the towniest person in the game. This implies that you do not have direct knowledge that he is town, but that through his actions you feel him to be town.

If it IS an uncanny hunch, as you call it, then care to share, so that we don't end up lynching a potential townie (which, judging from his actions, seems HIGHLY unlikely)?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:25 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why should I, maybe he's my mason buddy. Maybe I have an uncanny hunch you are too slow to catch.
soft claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:26 am

you on a fishing trip ?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:36 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:you on a fishing trip ?
So no answer about your fantastic hunch that could be potentially beneficial to the town then...? :?:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:37 am

not with the potential disastrous effect of a power role in the open for nothing, no
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by WomensRights »

Boy it's a good thing that we're not playing a game where every thing we type out is heavily analyzed.

Oh wait...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”