A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:57 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

wait maybe not

rb how many games have you played so far, how much are you experinced in this? have you ever see a gladiation ?

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1023, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:rb is not aligned in the same faction nahdia is; if their scum.

these stuff will be helpful later keep noting them.

~Ice
Anywho off to work I go now.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:59 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

anywho?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1012, rb wrote:@everyone who is calling Expedience Town: Wtf are you seeing in him that's Town?

He doesn't provide reasons for anything he does, he barely responds to questions, he doesn't do anything that I can even perceive as pro-town.

I need an adult to highlight a bunch of his posts and show me why they're town motivated. Explain it to me like I'm real dumb, I don't care - just show me how and why you could possibly read Exped as Town.
I can't respond to your essay and I don't see how that could be anything other than non-alignment-indicative.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 996, Expedience wrote:
In post 838, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 829, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:someone explain why they felt the aggression and calling so many people scum is scummy
Because he's been calling me scum
for no reason
and i don't like that :(
No, this is why Luna Fox is voting me.

"Because he's accusing me and when I'm town I OMGUS people :("
Fixed that for you.
Maybe just maybe if you want to ML people you should at least try to read their posts you know.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1002, dramonic wrote:Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
I would buy that but on my only game with Exp he at least tried to read me and provided reasoning for his scumread on me "he didn't like my townhunting strategy coz he didnt understand it at the time", here he has provided no reasoning and it looks more like he's just assinging me an alignment and going with that rather than actually reading me.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Also MathBlade's probably town.
Same with Almost
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 775, Titus wrote:
In post 768, MathBlade wrote: Explain to me how Expedience is town. Because I do not see how me posting my catchup reads upon replace in confirms Expedience as town.
Expedience is town because you're centering the game around him being scum. That person you center on (Infinity in gunslingers for instance) is almost always town.
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
In post 795, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 787, davesaz wrote:Just a little comment now while I'm calm, to potentially avoid an explosion later. RL is RL, I expect people to be generally truthful about it, and I expect people to respect it. My RL statement are always true. End PSA.
I am aware.
But i've seen some ppl being scumread for (Insert post here) and then going "Sorry but i posted that at (Insert time here)". And is weirding me out.
Everyone is doing it because there are a lot of scum in this game. "Ya omg my post was scummy but here's an excuse" is garbage tier scum posting.
In post 818, Expedience wrote: I don't actually think Cain and Abel are scum, I was just taunting them because colored text...

Oh right, but you do supposedly think Cain and Abel are scum. I might actually read that conversation now.

I really find it unfeasible that you're suggesting I'm being wagoned just because I attacked Cain and Abel. Like, that's clearly not the cause, the cause was Nahdia's post. It looks like fake confbias because it just makes so little sense.
At least you're fucking reasonable and coherent, unlike half this damn game.
In post 830, Tim wrote:Ok Heartless I think I'm going to have to address you separately. Not least of all because one of you called me a shitlord and well don't expect me to just be ok with that after I did nothing to warrant it. Atm I assume it was TTH.

Anti at what point did you think the conversation should have ended. Which Molla post?

I'm still awaiting a proper reply to my gripes with TTH's tonal read.
It's bizarre to me that you're still so focused on this really unimportant thing you can't comment on anything else.
In post 878, copper223 wrote: This is true but trying to control the game-flow is and in my admittedly limited catch-up he gave me that impression when scoffing at reads, he is being destructive possibly cause that's not where he wants the game to go whereas when he is argumentative as town he wants to guide you to what he thinks is right.
a) You think I have a big enough ego to believe I can control the flow of a 28 player shitfest like this?
b) I shoot down bad arguments wherever I see them, even if I agree with their conclusions. If I don't, it's because someone else did or the argument was too boring and I didn't pay enough attention to catch how stupid it was.
In post 885, rb wrote: Cephrir has similar reads to mine, but it's bugging me. I don't like because even though I disagree with Exped, it's not just the fact he disagrees that make him feel scummy. Ceph is making less effort to understand Exped's POV than he is focussing on the fact that he apparently thinks Exped is just wrong. Town are wrong all the time. Scumreading people because you think they're wrong is dumb.
If Expe reads that post, his first thought probably should be "I should explain myself better," which is what I was hoping for.
Following on from that, Ceph pointed that out in - I'm wary of Ceph sheeping me here for the same sentiments I expressed about his post 580. He likes me just because we seem to agree - that's not a good reason to townread someone imo.
Okay,
no
. There is no townread of you in this post. I was pointing out to someone how to read your posts. In no way is that a townread. And in no way have I been sheeping you or even paying attention to the fact that we apparently have similar reads. I'm going to assume the rest of your analysis is just as worthless as this.
In post 910, Heartless wrote:i'll leave the vote here
VOTE: wayward thinker

the entrance was really wishy-washy around the region and most of the stuff around there is safe and setup specy. suzune leaning on rb for the whole "percentages" thing which i never read as SUPER SRS anyway is also meh and nothing awesome's come out of that slot so ... plop
It almost feels like there's a language barrier or something going on here because LQ reads posts like someone from another planet. That said, I was able to townread him once before for emotional reasons and I am not getting that yet here. I think it's possible to get glimpses of emotion by scraping it from the nonsense posts and whatever it is that worked for me last time is not showing up. (Someone made a point about him feeling victimized by rb for no reason that I liked.) So I don't object to this wagon.
In post 927, RAM wrote: Cephrir, you quoted someone's list of reads(they had 3 town, and 1 scum) and you said you agreed with three of those reads, but did not specify which three. One of those town reads was on Expedience, and you later expressed positivity towards Nahdia's post attacking Expedience.

Anyways, just curious which three reads you agreed with from that post, and why you didn't specify it at the time...also curious about the nature of your enjoyment of that post by Nahdia. Did you agree with the Expedience read there? Or was there something else about it that you enjoyed?
Ugh, I'll go get it after this post.

I enjoyed reading it in the sense that I was entertained and it also caused me to townread Storm. Something something tone something.

The Expe stuff didn't seem invalid but it's not really what I was referring to.
In post 935, Almost50 wrote:
In post 778, mastin2 wrote:At this rate, I don't think I'll have enough trivia.
Re-runs are always welcome :P

So you guys decided to beat the record of the # of posts in pregame? The funny thing is Dunn isn't even in this game!

Catching up is taking quite sometime even though I have obviously mostly skimmed up to this point. Only getting the gist of it all.

What I did notice thus far is:

1- Expedience is disliked by many for some reason that I have yet to research.
2- Cane + Able are being a nag.
3- BBMolla made some weird claim that I'm not buying.
4- Luna is probably on my side (not completely sure though)
5- Titus is probably town too.
6- I had foreseen trouble coming my way from the Stormblade trio before the pre-game phase, but I get the feeling we could be friends (I'd rather have confirmation on this from ABR though, bc I'm having trouble trusting Nahdia) :wink:
7- Other people I won't trust until I see evidence they're "on the good side" include dram (you fooled me once) & SirCakez (we should always start by assuming we're on opposing factions until proven otherwise :lol: )
8- Surprisingly enough I do NOT have a clear read on the FA+FB slot (Come on guys! Couldn't you have picked a longer username so that one enjoys typing an essay whenever addressing you??)
9- Finally, KC claims to be able to read me, so I'll let her decide on whether we should be friends of foes here.
In post 966, Almost50 wrote:Cool! I'm all caught up as of NOW. I -of course- expect to be some 30 pages behind when I check in next time!

Reads (roughly so):

1.Heartless - - - - - (I'll need to reread their ISO)
2.KuroiXHF - - - - - (I'll be damned if I could recall he was playing here w/o checking the player list)
3.Klingoncelt - - - - (um??)
4.Titus - - - - - - - - (leaning town, but I don't remember why!)
5.dramonic - - - - - (Call me paranoid, but I'll keep him at null)
6.Salt Squad - - - - (beeboy is townish)
7.Almost50 - - - - - (I think he needs to go get some sleep)
8.Nosferatu - - - - - (He posted a few times, but nothing stuck into my memory)
9.Mathblade - - - - (The only think I learnt is they're Titus sibling!)
10.Wayward Thinker (I'm "trying" to give them the benefit of doubt, telling myself scum could be pushing the slot for hinting they can investigate location. Still, I'm not comfortable with LQ's play thus far and I have my doubts. Null for now)
11.Stormblade - - - (Ah yes. The fantastic 3. :giggle: Nahdia's giving me town vibes, and I hope I'm right this time)
12.davesaz - - - - - (some of the good and some of the bad. He does have content but I'm undecided on his alignment)
13.copper223 - - - - (The name doesn't ring a bell. I know I've seen a post or two from him but...)
14.Cane + Able - - - (This slot is up to something. Whether it's good or not is yet to be decided. I'm watching you two.)
15.Tim - - - - - - - - (Insert some comment please)
16.No Retreat - - - - (One thing is for sure. The avatar is MUCH better than the annoying one Nero has on his own account.)
17.A Song of Ice and Fire (Frozen is starting to town up, but I also need Fire to talk more so I can read the slot with more confidence.)
18.RAM - - - - - - - - (So far Cerb has not been as active as I've seen him be in SS)
19.Lady Lambdadelta - (OmegaPiOmikron.. what's up?)
20.rb - - - - - - - - - (I want to say a town lean but something inside me says not to be hasty).
21.Cephrir - - - - - - (Is that Dutch?)
22.Luna Fox - - - - - (I could've put her at the top of my town reads had it not been for that claim. Still feeling more comfortable considering her friendly).
23.Expedience - - - - (I'm trying not scum read you bc everybody else seems to, but you're reads and votes are making it a bit difficult for me to town read you at any level at all.)
24.BBMolla - - - - - - (Honestly I wasn't buying your pre-game claim until Luna claimed, so maybe that's the one positive side of her claim.)
25.TheWayItEnds - - (This one's going to have to wait)
26.Skybird - - - - - - (Peregrine? Is that you?) :lol:
27.Toogeloo - - - - - (I remember the name, but I didn't see the face.)
28.Franky - - - - - - (Or maybe THIS is Peregrine??)

Disclaimer: All reads subject to change upon a reread or new content. the two I'm most comfortable with are the two non-human claims, bc the claims support eachother (and somewhat make sense to me)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1030, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1002, dramonic wrote:Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
I would buy that but on my only game with Exp he at least tried to read me and provided reasoning for his scumread on me "he didn't like my townhunting strategy coz he didnt understand it at the time", here he has provided no reasoning and it looks more like he's just assinging me an alignment and going with that rather than actually reading me.
Yes except for the game where I played with your main and basically trolled, didn't explain my read on you at all and you got upset about it.

You're blatantly lying about your meta knowledge of my play to accuse me of being scum, and you're scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

having some second thoughts on expe, overall. we'll see how i feel when i finish catching up
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

@RAM: No, I was townreading Expe at that time, the read I disagreed with in that post was dave
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

i guess i could have been clearer about that but i assumed people would read my mind & also that wasn't really the point I was making, it was a side observation
Bartleby the Scrivener
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I just woke up. I thought I was joking about waking up to 20 more pages.

I fucking was not.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 985, Stormblade wrote:Like, Expedience's reactions to being scumread have been legit garbage. Shall I collect them again for you all?
some of them have.

others have been... non-survivalistic, I guess. Like they don't do anything to keep him alive.

I think that's what's giving me pause.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

aaaaand having his scumposts paraded before me again in 987 is making that pause go away.

i should shut up about it until i finish.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1023, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:rb is not aligned in the same faction nahdia is; if their scum.

these stuff will be helpful later keep noting them.

~Ice
you can't just say things like this and expect anyone to put any stock in it unless you explain.

please do so.
In post 1024, MathBlade wrote: Why are you voting WT over Expedience TTH? What makes them more scummy?
why does everyone think every post is tth? that one isn't.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

if this gladiate is real (unlikely) and anyone votes storm i will ram their vote down their throats.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Wayward Thinker »

Okay, I'm home. Let's see what can be done here~
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am

~That was suz
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Expedience »

Before I go I want to say that I now have a reasonably strong townread on rb for the post where he does the text size thing.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:58 am

Post by rb »

In post 1028, Expedience wrote:
In post 1012, rb wrote:@everyone who is calling Expedience Town: Wtf are you seeing in him that's Town?

He doesn't provide reasons for anything he does, he barely responds to questions, he doesn't do anything that I can even perceive as pro-town.

I need an adult to highlight a bunch of his posts and show me why they're town motivated. Explain it to me like I'm real dumb, I don't care - just show me how and why you could possibly read Exped as Town.
I can't respond to your essay and I don't see how that could be anything other than non-alignment-indicative.
Essay? Wtf there's like 5 sentences directed at you.

Then again all your content up to this point has been really lazy so not sure why I'm surprised.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:59 am

I seriously cannot believe how many posts were made while I was at work...
~Suz
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

welcome to mafiascum dot net where the only thing we like more than talking is hearing ourselves talk
Bartleby the Scrivener
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Expedience »

I'm illiterate ok?
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 am

I think you are probably fine expedience...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”