Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2244 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2240, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 2238, Titus wrote:A broken heart from me. His read stances are insane. Did you read his ISO without context?
ISO is usually lacking most context to situations, so no.
I mean, he could be scum, but he is likely not informed in any sense of the word I am thinking.
Maybe its too early to pick up associations, but he seemed genuinely not in it with anyone? If that makes sense. The game is early though.
This game may not have traditional partners. Removing scum is key, then find partners if they have a team.

I'll provide some context.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2248 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: great Wt post that got things moving
In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 476, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 476, davesaz wrote:
In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
Who did you find?
I can't believe - not as in "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to my first baseball game!" but more as in, I can't believe in a sincere way.
Super generic reasoning.
In post 586, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: copper

Going to bed now. Prepared to wake up to 20 pages more
Just votes with no explanation then leaves. Why do this?
In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1111, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1099, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 1097, TheWayItEnds wrote:well this is going.

someone tell me who to vote.
Wayward.

~Bee
vote: wayward

cool.
VOTE: TWIE

You need to die if you can't think for yourself.
Says they are voting someone for not thinking of their own reasons, but hasn't once provided their reasoning on anything this game.
In post 1179, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Nahdia.
What does this accomplish?
In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.
It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.
In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Almost

I'll sheep that.
God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.
Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?
In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:*still waiting on why I'm such a good lynch to No Retreat* Or maybe he already retreated. lol
How about cuz you've done shit all game?
In post 1429, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1407, No Retreat wrote:
In post 430, KuroiXHF wrote:Why are people voting? This game hasn't even started, have they?
In post 457, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
I didn't much like either of these posts. I know we've talked a little about the second one but why in the world would you say that...like whats the point?

You also voted TWIE for sheeping but not Luna so that's p strange. Other than that you don't really have anything. So why should I not want your head on a pike?
You know I can't vote more than one person at once, right?
Hardy har har.

VOTE: KuroiXHF

In post 1910, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1908, Titus wrote:
In post 1906, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1824, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
Underdeveloped my ass

You have Luna as scum, C and A as strong town, me as null, no retreat as scum, heartless as scum and despite Math chainsawing the fuck for you, you forgot she exists

It's just garbage. Total garbage.
No Retreat is scummy, I don't have an opinion on you this game. You're annoying as fuck, but that's NAI. Fine, I forgot about Math because there are a lot of players, Luna screams scum but I'm reviewing her soon, and I strong read no one.
No opinion..really? After gunslingers you have no opinion on me?
After this interaction, I'd now put you at leaning scum.
Context: in Gunslingers, I tunnelled and nailed him hard as scum.
In post 1896, Luna Fox wrote:Honestly in a game this large i dont find it unlikely to miss a claim.... HOWEVER what has been said as me being one of their biggest scumreads = they should be paying more attention to my posts is true.
Vote: Kuroi
Missed the claim of his alleged biggest scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2250 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Talk to me tomorrow fire. Left you some context.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, RAM wrote:Meh, the wagons kinda feel like shit. Kuroi and WT both seem too fucking easy. Lemme see whose not really playing so I can see if they actually have some content to poke them about.

-Cerb

Pedit: no? I was more asking a universal thing, because unless you believe what I said (that someone who your scumread is voting won't be scum), it's not actually relevant to reading the slot, at least not without a bunch more context than JUST the fact that he's voting him.
Cerb, we need 15 to lynch. I get you're stingy with your vote, but please anything but "too easy". With the drama here and stubbornness and lurking/inability to post, we need to focus on uniting.

Obviously, I'm not going to stop you from scumhunting your way, but please keep that in mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2306 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

@RB, I think I have said this before. I jumped on Kuroi after WT did it because it was the first wagon on someone that I felt wasn't obvious town. Kuroi later did things that were very scummy in response, which I detailed to RAM. Insisting on one's own pet wagon is terrible at this stage.

@RAM, Your recent posting is confusing to me. You're saying I should be listened to, yet not voting Kuroi and scumreading WT who I have as town. Am I seeing hydra dissonance? Explain please.

@DGB, Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2323 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

@RAM, The WT post is the reason the wagon started. I quoted two other posts as examples showing why it grew. Namely, that Kuroi wasn't reading the posts of his alleged scumread, and another to show that Kuroi's reads are not just incomplete but they make no sense.

Second, if you cannot figure out where Cerb is at, please do so in your hydra PT not here. This is where Cerb talking a lot to his hydra partners to get on the same side is an asset. You two cannot bounce back and forth on what each other are saying in a game this large.

Third, I think Cerb DGB and I are nearish melding. I have Nero as lean town. LLD as lean town (but I agreed with DGB at the time of her post). Stormblade I'd lower. We disagree on Cane (now Wake too). Klingon dodgy. Song town. That's 5 reads in a 28 player game. That's a hell of a lot of agreement. I think Cerb is in a similar case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2335 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

@RAM, What's not to like? Everything they said at the time was true.

Stormblade, I am giving the day to. If they are scum, I want them to talk themselves into a noose.

@Stormblade, Disagreeing over an alleged slip is not scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero, Can you put every slot you have a read on into categories like DGB did? I still think you're obvtown, but I am not a fan of what you did (blah blah you don't care blah). I want to see where you are and see if we are melding. I'm basically double checking because DGB has an issue with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2341, RAM wrote:
In post 2339, RAM wrote:
In post 2337, Titus wrote:@RAM, What's not to like? Everything they said at the time was true.
Oh, just noticed a slight tone change that weirded me out a bit. I thought you were saying you saw something as well, but I guess I again interpret things wrong.

I'd still put Nadhia as Lean Town, though. Just growing paranoia solely due to tone.
Oh, wait. Who are you talking about?

Lmfao, nevermind me I don't know what Titus is saying again.
The case the LQ head of WT made on Kuroi.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2350 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

Luna Fox as scum? Whaaat?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2357 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2354, No Retreat wrote:I remember liking her early but I think her a50 stuff was wonky
Luna's claim means she doesn't make endgame as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2363 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2362, No Retreat wrote:
In post 2343, Titus wrote:but I am not a fan of what you did
What did I do?

I don't really remember her claim much. I'll have to look it up.
Dayvigging or faking it. Cerb and I are melding.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2370 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2369, rb wrote:Actually you know what, do it. Switch to me. Get off copper and switch to me right now and do your best to frame me as scum. Gogogo.
Did some rival cowboy shoot you in the butt last night?

Why so drama heavy now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2371 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2370, Expedience wrote:Town: Wayward Thinker, Cephrir, rb, Heartless, Luna Fox
Slight town: Klingoncelt, Almost50, Nosferatu, Stormblade, A Song of Ice and Fire, BBMolla, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball
Null: dramonic, Salt Squad, Mathblade, davesaz, copper223, Tim, Franky, Wake88, KuroiXHF
Slight scum: Titus, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta
Scum: RAM
Hey, wtf with thee reads yo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2387 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

Oh Heartless...it's working...

You're even more obvtown.

I'm not joining you, but know I have your back. The things I
wish
I could tell you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2391 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

And anti sure as fuck isn't lurking here.

Look Copper, Anti isn't happening Day 1. Keep it up, and you won't see Day 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2395 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Heartless/RAM, I am a genie giving a two for one special.

Vote Kuroi with me.

Short wagon day too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2403 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2400, Heartless wrote:
In post 2397, Titus wrote:Hey Heartless/RAM, I am a genie giving a two for one special.

Vote Kuroi with me.

Short wagon day too.
Your manipulative things like this are kind of a turn off and a pretty significant part of the reason I think you have a good chance of being scum here.
Like wtf, this is out of nowhere.

I'm asking you to read between the lines to create a win win situation. I'm supporting your push on Copper. Like holy fuck.

I cannot spell it out for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2409 (isolation #218) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2409, Heartless wrote:
In post 2407, Heartless wrote:Not really interested in your quid pro quo but thanks anyway.
See,
that
was "mildly upset."
Or "mildly upset" blended with "moderately bitchy."
@Heartless, I get you're upset. I still don't think you get what I am saying and I cannot go explicit or closer because of this being a cult game. I am asking you to trust me, so the game has a shorter D1. Now, you feel I am withholding from you. You're right. I am.

This is a 28 player game. My focus is on building teamwork and getting my townreads to work together.

You're probably right on Copper. You can tell me to fuck off and magic elsewhere an happen. I'm exposing myself to big risk in this game by reaching out to you.

I get you're frustrated at me asking you to take a deep breath just as you feel you're nailing Copper scum. I am listening. I just cannot say what I want to say back.

Do what you have to do. I get it. My branch cannot go further.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2415 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2413, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: RAM
Luna, that vote breaks my heart.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2422 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2419, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2417, Titus wrote:
In post 2413, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: RAM
Luna, that vote breaks my heart.
I'm sorry.
I'm having a hard time getting strong town reads this game, but Klingy's something i agree shouldn't be anything near strong town, null at best. Why would anyone have them as strong town?
And you're voting RAM because...they have Klingon as scummy...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2426 (isolation #221) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2426, Cephrir wrote:i cant resist the urge to talk a little but i'm going to keep it REALLY short so im not clogging the thread.

2374 and 2387 are good posts from RAM. Haven't felt much regarding them until this moment.

I probably won't engage you on them very carefully because I'm trying to cut back on words, but Expe, I would like to know more about your scumreads.
In post 2399, rb wrote: Copper - tbh he's barely registering on my filters and he seems like an
even easier
lynch than kuroi at this point, again opportunistic
This is pretty not true. How can it be an easier lynch if you don't even know what it's for.

copper sucks shit on these pages.
I totally agree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2427 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

@RAM - Is Cerb there?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2433 (isolation #223) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

Fuck it. Less cooperative option is a go.

Ceph let's do this.

VOTE: Copper
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2440 (isolation #224) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Luna,

I would give my SOUL for a wagon that you Heartless Song Cerb DGB Nero and I could agree to lynch and a backup. I just cannot get everyone together. I cannot even relay the pressure that I feel and the frustration that people think I am being an uncooperative dick when giving in is less cooperative. Given that if we agreed to this and just acted as a unit, we can have a shorter D1.

I'm not God. I'm not a communicating with people and I may be setting myself up for failure. Believe me. I get you're frustrated. I want nothing more than to keep dragging the best out of people even if they are frustrated.

Mollie told me before Saga everyone is going to be special snowflakey because of roles. Good chance that happens here.

If we can only get one wagon (no spare), then I can do my best to use my view on what the town wants. Queen Titus isn't what Heartless wants though. Yet he has every reason to interpret my actions as more cooperative or less cooperative based on what normal people not knowing what I know.

The best we can do is town hunt, promote each other and do what we can.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2448 (isolation #225) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2444, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2442, Titus wrote:Believe me. I get you're frustrated.
It's even more than frustrated.
As he already claimed, we're on the neighborhood which means that
A) He's scum
or
B) He's the same race as me.

And i shouldnt need to get into why he being B and getting lynched scares the heck outta me.
Yes. I understand that. I'm meanwhile tugged in no less than 5 different directions.

Heartless's arguments are sound on Copper.
Kuroi is an obvious scumfuck and has been wagoned by my townreads.
Klingon just needs to die.
Wake is scum.
Math is just pull my hair out.

Like most everyone active and townreading each other agrees on something in here.

We have a 20000 page D1 at this rate.

I want everyone happy.

I don't think that's possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2452 (isolation #226) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2452, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, but the thing is that copper has been very pro-town in my PT, so this kinda makes it hard for me to believe he's actually scum ^^;;
I agree that his points wrt Heartless were pretty bad and i made a comment in the PT about why i think Heartless is town.
Point blank: He needs to be protown where all of us can see it or he will die. It's easier to fool 2 people than 26.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2471 (isolation #227) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2467, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2454, Titus wrote:
In post 2452, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, but the thing is that copper has been very pro-town in my PT, so this kinda makes it hard for me to believe he's actually scum ^^;;
I agree that his points wrt Heartless were pretty bad and i made a comment in the PT about why i think Heartless is town.
Point blank: He needs to be protown where all of us can see it or he will die. It's easier to fool 2 people than 26.
Yeah, i understand.
And i'd be specially happy if he flips scum because then everyone of us in the PT can rest easy
But im too nervous coz being wrong here can be devastating.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is it if we're wrong. Do not explain your response. I am going to trust your assessment of the risk.

1 is we mislynched a VT claimer who was defending all scum
10 is all hope is lost for town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2478 (isolation #228) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Kuroi

Heartless/Cerb, I cannot risk the game. I am sorry. The genie is closed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2531 (isolation #229) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Heartless/Cerb, I am going to stop posting for awhile. If you're hellbent on Copper, keep going. Based on my PM, the structure of the hood, and what Luna has said, I don't feel comfortable with the risk of being wrong. I agree with the only posting in the hood is scummy. I think your read is spot on. I am going to let you do what you need to do.

You've said before that charging forward and believing in my own reads regardless of the risk was bad. That I wasn't listening. I'm asking you to stop.

I have zero authority or logical reason to do so that I can share. It's the last time I will make that request.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2547 (isolation #230) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, Whatever music makes you the most respectful to others. And if that was a crumbing type question, I am not doing that this game. Nor would I.

What doesn't make sense with these interactions?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2551 (isolation #231) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

Coming around on Math being town as well. The question is, can we work with them?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2574 (isolation #232) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2573, TheWayItEnds wrote:or its multiball?
The flavor confirms multiball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2577 (isolation #233) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2575, TheWayItEnds wrote:thats what im saying yes.
Thought you were asking. My bad. Back to work on my read wall.

Be back several hours from now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #234) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2248, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: great Wt post that got things moving
In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 476, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 476, davesaz wrote:
In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
Who did you find?
I can't believe - not as in "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to my first baseball game!" but more as in, I can't believe in a sincere way.
Super generic reasoning.
In post 586, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: copper

Going to bed now. Prepared to wake up to 20 pages more
Just votes with no explanation then leaves. Why do this?
In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1111, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1099, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 1097, TheWayItEnds wrote:well this is going.

someone tell me who to vote.
Wayward.

~Bee
vote: wayward

cool.
VOTE: TWIE

You need to die if you can't think for yourself.
Says they are voting someone for not thinking of their own reasons, but hasn't once provided their reasoning on anything this game.
In post 1179, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Nahdia.
What does this accomplish?
In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.
It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.
In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Almost

I'll sheep that.
God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.
Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?
In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:*still waiting on why I'm such a good lynch to No Retreat* Or maybe he already retreated. lol
How about cuz you've done shit all game?
In post 1429, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1407, No Retreat wrote:
In post 430, KuroiXHF wrote:Why are people voting? This game hasn't even started, have they?
In post 457, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
I didn't much like either of these posts. I know we've talked a little about the second one but why in the world would you say that...like whats the point?

You also voted TWIE for sheeping but not Luna so that's p strange. Other than that you don't really have anything. So why should I not want your head on a pike?
You know I can't vote more than one person at once, right?
Hardy har har.

VOTE: KuroiXHF

In post 1910, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1908, Titus wrote:
In post 1906, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1824, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
Underdeveloped my ass

You have Luna as scum, C and A as strong town, me as null, no retreat as scum, heartless as scum and despite Math chainsawing the fuck for you, you forgot she exists

It's just garbage. Total garbage.
No Retreat is scummy, I don't have an opinion on you this game. You're annoying as fuck, but that's NAI. Fine, I forgot about Math because there are a lot of players, Luna screams scum but I'm reviewing her soon, and I strong read no one.
No opinion..really? After gunslingers you have no opinion on me?
After this interaction, I'd now put you at leaning scum.
Context: in Gunslingers, I tunnelled and nailed him hard as scum.
In post 1896, Luna Fox wrote:Honestly in a game this large i dont find it unlikely to miss a claim.... HOWEVER what has been said as me being one of their biggest scumreads = they should be paying more attention to my posts is true.
Missed the claim of his alleged biggest scumread.
For Nos
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2625 (isolation #235) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

town
Heartless - obvious town. Read his ISO.
Titus - that infuriating woman. Never know when she will open a can of whoop ass, out of obligation.
dramonic - very frustrated town
SS - probably town, but has a few ehhh moments. Would like to see them synergize their reads.
A50 - town, by claim.
Nos - more active than usual, despite the pace of the game. Deeper content too.
Math - Putting them here on the trust something will come out of their reach out.
Wayward - I liked the push on Kuroi and the risk taking.
Davesaz - barely in this box, his push on wt is a little side eye
Tim - I like what they say when I read it but forget it soon after, good enough for day 1 town
No retreat - it's Nero. It's town here.
Song - they've been my first town read, and likely will be forever.
Ram - I hope Cerb head will in game marry me.
LLD - I get the frustration. I am still doing the best I can on posting.
Rb - I liked his tail end recent posts
Expedience - has shitty reads, but I agree with dram's take
TWIE- like the effort and the votes, not lurking or playing the no vote game, decent analysis
DGB - lots of sunshine here
Toog - liked the way they handled the flavor discrepancy
null, but will treat as town today
Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.

untouchable regardless of scuminess due to risk but not human
Luna, copper, storm blade

scum
Kuroi - Nothing he posts displays any attempt to scumhunt. None of his posts attempt to understand anyone. He's not reading what his scumreads are saying. Doesn't sort his biggest detractor.
Wake - splitting hairs over my scumhunting is all they've done. Zero unique contributions. Likely not human

Can die
Klingoncelt - has posted nothing of value, and has a few buddying posts. When asked to prove her great meta reads, she vanished
Franky - no posts
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2634 (isolation #236) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote: Wake - splitting hairs over my scumhunting is all they've done. Zero unique contributions. Likely not human
Titus, I'm playing on this slot now. This is an overwhelming game, so I'm asking you to judge me based on my own actions: my posts in the Hydra were gray.
You had none of value, so you'd be in can die region.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2635 (isolation #237) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2630, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote:untouchable regardless of scuminess due to risk but not human
I understand the sentiment.
But i'd at least like to know if you have a read on our play. Not just handwaving us because "They are too risky to lynch"
Town, obvscum, ABR is matching his scum meta but Nahdia is townie; pass because ABR is not being a dick
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2636 (isolation #238) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2632, Luna Fox wrote:Also your list doesn't have molla anywhere?
My bad.

Useless, can die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2640 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2637, Heartless wrote:
In post 2626, dramonic wrote:I do, like Cerb, and it makes me uncomfortable <.<
pssssshhhhhh, and im the hater here...?
In post 2625, Titus wrote:Wayward - I liked the push on Kuroi and the risk taking.
what risk taking are you referring to?
The frequent votehops, starting a new wagon while he's the biggest one, with likely scum piling on his wagon, the follow up to him asking me the alignment question. LQ thinks I can always sort them accurately ultra fast. He came across real genuine there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2642 (isolation #240) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2641, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?
In my case, because Kuroi seems to have completely ignored my existance despite having me as his strongest scumread.
He's also made no effort to sort me despite me tunnelling him to the wall in our last game, he was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2645 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Start here and read. Rehashing only makes the thread bigger and harder to manage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2649 (isolation #242) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote: Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.
Did you mean read, not recall? If recall was the right word then I'm mildly confused.
I still don't quite understand this >_< but you're far from the only one saying it
I meant recall. I don't recall the last game we played together where you had a town pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2654 (isolation #243) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote: Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.
Did you mean read, not recall? If recall was the right word then I'm mildly confused.
I still don't quite understand this >_< but you're far from the only one saying it
Luna says there is a huge risk. Based on Luna's flavor and my own PM, I have my own speculations as to what that hazard is. That's moonlogic. I am trusting Luna that the risk is there anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2658 (isolation #244) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Fair enough. Those are all outdated as hell anyway. I'm not reading that unless a meta argument becomes important.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2660 (isolation #245) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Tarot?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2676 (isolation #246) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2671, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2650, Salt Squad wrote:I am concerned that there isn't any pressure in the direction of ABR after his whole. "I can't scum hunt in thread or in my private hood because cults"
Wow this makes me want to play so much!!

Albert
Hey, I want you here. I want you to keep me in check if town. I want to know what you think.

Where'd did you leave off?

Do you wanna vote Kuroi or Klingon or Wake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2679 (isolation #247) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8118068#p8118068]post 2678[/url], Painbringer wrote:
In post 2677, Stormblade wrote:Talk to Nahdia, I am going to V/LA until Sunday.

Albert
Nahdia isn't you though. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2681 (isolation #248) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2681, dramonic wrote:How do you even reverse-hydra-slip? <_<
Checking on modding things and post with the wrong device.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2683 (isolation #249) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2683, No Retreat wrote:Titus you have alot of town reads and very few scum reads which I think is p odd. Celt not reacting to my push on her also pisses me off. Gonna ISO WT and Copper now since no one bulleted a case for me.
I am odd. This is a cult game. I don't expect there to be many scum at start.

I don't mind a Klingon flip at all. Grandma (nickname I use for her) is acting like her scum meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2693 (isolation #250) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2689, copper223 wrote:It is a BS read Titus threw out to support Anti's case, either cause they are buddies or cause Titus really has no clue what she is doing as has always been the case when I've played with her, and like LLD said she also seems immune to learning.
Really? The discredit is powerful. Newbie 1710 I had all but two reads solved accurately by day 1. Try me again. You also don't have the history to say that I am immune to learning. You never once have ever raised that issue ever before.

I've meanwhile played with anti and TTH a whole fuckton. If I didn't think mislynching you might throw the game into an unrecoverable tailspin, I would be voting you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2694 (isolation #251) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2691, copper223 wrote:I think I will vig. you
Ok, heartless gets doc protects.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2695 (isolation #252) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

If you're protecting me, save heartless. Scum wants to kill heartless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2704 (isolation #253) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2703, copper223 wrote:
In post 2694, Titus wrote:
In post 2689, copper223 wrote:It is a BS read Titus threw out to support Anti's case, either cause they are buddies or cause Titus really has no clue what she is doing as has always been the case when I've played with her, and like LLD said she also seems immune to learning.
Really? The discredit is powerful. Newbie 1710 I had all but two reads solved accurately by day 1. Try me again. You also don't have the history to say that I am immune to learning. You never once have ever raised that issue ever before.

I've meanwhile played with anti and TTH a whole fuckton. If I didn't think mislynching you might throw the game into an unrecoverable tailspin, I would be voting you.
Insanity, 1710 I wanted to lynch scum Ness, scum Root and absolute town lurker Algae, you spent your day hard tunnelling town Thor to the point you sacked your JK role to try and get the cred for a lynch and happily got yourself killed, you also hard defended scum Ness/Root for the whole day, that is a good game?

I have played 3 games with you, I don't make rash judgments but more and more I am losing respect for your ability to read players, what you are good at is getting people lynched (mostly town) and conf biasing about the times you were right apparently.
You claim algae slipped wrong. Tried to push Nahdia. Also wrong. I had Thor and ness as scum. Scum were immediately lynches after my death. I only had Thor wrong because he tunnelled on obvious town which is not thor.

You want to try and cast a referendum on me, or play mafia?

Heartless is not getting lynched or vigged today.

Talk about someone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2711 (isolation #254) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2711, copper223 wrote:
In post 2709, Luna Fox wrote:Umm guys...
Meta arguments are fine and all, but...
I think you're going a bit over the top discussing another game ^_^;;
Titus is asking why/claiming I am discrediting her, that is why it is relevant Luna.
Gee, you cannot realize that me messing up two reads on day 1 is a bad game. Or every game I had is bad. Or that you've seriously pushed I have never learned before now.

You're recycling gripes against me expressed by others to deter others from joining the Kuroi wagon or to murder Heartless.

Whichever it is. I don't care. I don't need to prove my self worth. But if you need to, my collection of things that can be measured in a contest are in my closet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2719 (isolation #255) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2713, dramonic wrote:Your e-dick is in your closet?
Vibrator shaped like that but close enough. Was trying to keep it halfway clean.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2722 (isolation #256) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2722, Salt Squad wrote:Very frequent vote hops is scum play, starting a new wagon is null when you are the main wagon, Focusing around yourself isn't town.

Like he is genuinely scummy at best.
Respectfully disagree but that sounds more like a theory debate than anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2727 (isolation #257) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2724, Heartless wrote:in 75 posts, wayward changed their vote a grand total of ONE TIME

what "frequent votehops" are we talking about?
Can I have my ego back? I thought there were but wt just discussed votes a lot. I was wrong.

#apologywithnocaveat
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2728 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I reply from memory. I still really feel wt is town but that's as good as tissue paper now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2733 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2730, dramonic wrote:How unusual!~
Hey, this is why I usually get defensive. I own when I mess up. I am flawed. I just feel wt is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2736 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2735, dramonic wrote:I appreciate the effort Math.
Titcr
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2743 (isolation #261) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2742, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 2741, Luna Fox wrote:Is it bad that i actually read the whole thing?
I did lol.
Where we not supposed to?

~Bee
I will later. When I can actually engage math about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2871 (isolation #262) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2867, Tim wrote:
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?
I'm just going to steal this.

It's actually really concerning. I checked myself to see if there was ever a time Kuroi was mentioned by Celt and in what context. And there was never a single one. I suppose it could be possible that Kuroi being a scum read was one of those internal reads that you sort of hold to yourself, but even if so, Celt did not correct what looks like an inconsistency when it was directly pointed out. So yeah, it seems to me she muddled her (fake) reads
titcr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2874 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2872, RAM wrote:Just read and Ceph.

-Cerb

Pedit: what does that mean Titus? :/
Titcr means "this is the credited response". It's saying I agree but stronger that almost everyone should agree.

Kuroi plus Klingon if either is scum is very likely. I will be on whichever is bigger.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2877 (isolation #264) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero,

My opinion, yes. I believe I have said so. It's a meta observation from someone who hates meta routinely. Nor should you have to read gunslingers. I didn't go full ham on Kuroi until he called Mollie psychotic to discredit her, until then I was meh whichever scumread. I don't think Kuroi makes that mistake again though.

Tbh, I feel like I cannot talk about any of my strengths in this game because lol cult.

@Cerb, Read Tim's observations. Klingon mentions Kuroi maybe all of once scumreading him. Zero interaction there. The void emptiness of interactions says something. Kuroi and Kling don't really try to sort each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2882 (isolation #265) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero,

I believe the factions are as follows

1) Human with 3 subfactions based on regions, north/east/west +hunters??
2) lycans plus wulden (although wulden may just be the cult)
3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
7) yellow foxes (whatever Luna is)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2885 (isolation #266) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Klingoncelt
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2887 (isolation #267) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2886, copper223 wrote:
In post 2862, RAM wrote:Copper, since you're here...thoughts on KC? Specifically regarding what I asked MathBlade about on this page?

-Cerb
I think it's foolish but also more town indicative unless you always do it and then it bevomes null, to try and form scumteams this early, the fact she didn't mention it before I don't find problematic, I also have reads I am not sharing and I might on a bad day decide 2 are related.

What is the scum motivation for it, she doesn't have true reads so she can't keep track? (In a multiball?).

WT is right that Kuroi has given no hint of trying to solve the game.
Lacks true reads in order to buddy math and myself, or to not draw attention, or to blend in with the crowd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2889 (isolation #268) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

You can be anyone, saga frontier mafia are two examples of her scumgame
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2894 (isolation #269) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2890, Stormblade wrote:I have a really really really really really strong meta townread on Klingoncelt. Having played Space Dandy 2 and then Bloodborne with her, the difference between her towngames and scumgames is apparent and she's town here. Titus, do you not remember the fiery Klingoncelt we dealt with in Space Dandy 2 which got her tons of flak? This is the SAME person we're dealing with here. I'm disappointed you haven't realized. In Bloodborne she was far more reserved and calculated which she CLEARLY isn't in this game. The whole "accusing people of being liars" thing is a major towntell from her and that attitude was completely absent in the scumgame I
just
played with her.

I'm like 90% Klingon is town.

-Nahdia
You can be anyone IV. She accused me of being a liar in a reactionary way too. Saga frontier had catch ups that said nothing, and I made a similar argument that you made here because she didn't match you can be anyone. Klingoncelt avoids conflict.

In YCBA, she fosed midway through day 1, on me no less. I tunnelled her ass to the wall. The only thing I regret on that game is not getting my hydra partner to talk more. (hint to Yume)

In saga, she buddied me hard and had a tiff with ABR that she started but melted into the background.

While it's not impossible you're right, I think the evidence suggests Klingon scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2895 (isolation #270) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2893, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2882, Titus wrote:@Nero,

I believe the factions are as follows

1) Human with 3 subfactions based on regions, north/east/west +hunters??
2) lycans plus wulden (although wulden may just be the cult)
3) undead
4) nosferatu
5) vampires
6) cult
7) yellow foxes (whatever Luna is)
The Hunts, Nosferatu, and Vampires are all the same thing I'm pretty sure..?

-Nahdia
Hunters are human. Vampires and Nosferatu are separate races.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2897 (isolation #271) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2892, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2877, Titus wrote:@Nero,

My opinion, yes. I believe I have said so. It's a meta observation from someone who hates meta routinely. Nor should you have to read gunslingers. I didn't go full ham on Kuroi until he called Mollie psychotic to discredit her, until then I was meh whichever scumread. I don't think Kuroi makes that mistake again though.

Tbh, I feel like I cannot talk about any of my strengths in this game because lol cult.

@Cerb, Read Tim's observations. Klingon mentions Kuroi maybe all of once scumreading him. Zero interaction there. The void emptiness of interactions says something. Kuroi and Kling don't really try to sort each other.
The psychotic thing is not game-relevant. We've already touched upon that subject and I'm not going to discuss that with you.
Then you can keep going through and ignoring all the people saying you're scum with Klingon to comment on a narrative retelling. Or you could actually discuss reads.

Nope showing you are actively reading and not commenting on the scumhunting seemed like the way to go.

Have anything to say about what you allegedly want to talk about?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2899 (isolation #272) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

I respectfully disagree. This looks more like Saga than Space Dandy.

You would also think by now that she would take my hints.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2910 (isolation #273) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2908, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2907, Cephrir wrote:u mad?
Nope. I don't get emotional over this game.
I disagree. Source: Gunslingers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2912 (isolation #274) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2911, KuroiXHF wrote:Titus, look at the scum thread. I said that I exaggerated my anger
But you were still angry. And you're still salty here, and still avoiding and deflecting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2915 (isolation #275) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not trying to persuade you of anything.

I'm trying to give you every opportunity to scumhunt this game to prove myself wrong.

You won't take it. So engaging with you bloats my post count. Now if you excuse me, the road calls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2923 (isolation #276) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

@Luna, Depends on context. If I feel information is essential, I try to target only that info and in a way only me and the target understand if possible. If not, then as vague as possible. Otherwise, I do tend to favor keeping mouths shut directly or wifom. (For instance macho/bp)

In Space Dandy and Sudoken, I did controlled release of info. It worked well in Sudoken.

Popcorn claim is generally how I like massclaim although it is longer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2926 (isolation #277) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

That being said, if you feel better on Kuroi, stay there. I don't have a guilty. We're both voting scum.

While I'd hate a WT lynch, I cannot prove their town without greatly damaging the health of the game state. We have town mostly working together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2945 (isolation #278) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

It's not working. Chill.

I had bad info there and DGB had her wrong ideas that she was never going to listen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2955 (isolation #279) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2949, Heartless wrote:I'm not really liking the quote wall routine Kuroi's doing right now.

It's one thing if you're pulling quotes to support a specific read, but quoting something and then making a cute comment just looks like busy work to me.
Titcr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2972 (isolation #280) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, we could vote Kuroi and just trust the vig to handle Klingon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (isolation #281) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2973, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2972, Titus wrote:@Cerb, we could vote Kuroi and just trust the vig to handle Klingon?
Why not the opposite?

I was giving you a shot. I'm basically picking which townread to go with. Nero or Cerb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2990 (isolation #282) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2985, No Retreat wrote:flaked
That's NAI. Sereki was my hydra with Yume. I think I made every post.

It is a shame though.

@Toog, What else would we be divided by?

Not touching everything else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2997 (isolation #283) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ice, can y'all vote Kuroi. I think you're not voting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3040 (isolation #284) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Toog, what the fuck man?

I need vodka.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3088 (isolation #285) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3083, KuroiXHF wrote:It appears to be too difficult for you to link me so I've become forced to do it for you:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8110652

You did not use the phrase shitting me. The closest you came is the linked post where you said, "Shitting around," which is completely different than the phrase "shitting me." It's not just the phrase. You've used a post with the exact quote, the same everything that' you've used in a game where you're scum.

You've failed to prove your argument.
This is absolutely utterly ridiculous. Who has time to parse eveerygame frozen is in for around versus me?

Second, both are common phrases.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3092 (isolation #286) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3095, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3090, KuroiXHF wrote:No, I think a complete sentence is definitely concrete proof. This game is based off human psychology and people most definitely act differently when they have two different motivations (town or scum.) If you're waiting for her to accidentally blurt out that she's scum, you're expecting too much.

If psychology states that she only does something when she's scum and she does something that's ONLY done while scum, then it's not a good sign for her.

I actually want this argument (as well as your doubt) to be preserved when she comes back as scum.

Preview Edit: My name is not Felicia. I told you to quit doing comedy.
Two examples doesn't make a fucking pattern.

Tell me more about how psychology works. Please. I'm sure you're much more educated on the subject than I am.
Agreed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3101 (isolation #287) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Kuroi, correlation =/= causation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3103 (isolation #288) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

Dram, can we just lynch Kuroi?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3111 (isolation #289) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

I don't make deals with my scumreads unless desperate. I am not Kuroi.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3113 (isolation #290) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

Fucks given: 0
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3125 (isolation #291) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3129, Heartless wrote:
In post 3125, BBmolla wrote:Titus blatantly fucking scumclaimed by describing what she thought town was by the way, I'd really not like that to be forgotten
yeah i also kinda don't like her approach to luna's neighborhood
Yeah, taking Mastina's approach that says there are three human factions as meaning there are three human factions...wow.

As for not liking my approach to the hood, well yeah. Sorry I cannot share my role PM anti. I went as far as I felt safe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3127 (isolation #292) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I did, but Luna and BBMolla are not going to lol scumclaim. So something had to change. Namely, the flavor post is shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3129 (isolation #293) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Because Toog asked for my best guess...*shrg* it's a guess.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3133 (isolation #294) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

More like listen to Mastinauntil proven shitty to do so.

Unless you think Toog BBMolla Luna ABR and Copper all decided to massclaim scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3135 (isolation #295) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3136, Stormblade wrote:dang yo how did titus find out that we're kitsunes?

-nahdia
The what?

I had you as yellow foxes...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3141 (isolation #296) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@Storm, Luna wanted me to say yellow Fox. I started wit purple monkeys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3143 (isolation #297) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3138, Titus wrote:More like listen to Mastinauntil proven shitty to do so.

Unless you think Toog BBMolla Luna ABR and Copper all decided to massclaim scum.
...Mastina is the FUCKING MOD. If they lie it is a bastard setup.

It is that you admitted to reading the first post and then ignoring parts of it.

Oh and people stop fucking claiming Jesus. Pants are incredible!
Yes. The flavor post says 3 factions explicitly. Go read it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3144 (isolation #298) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Error: Joke bone not found. Please install.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3146 (isolation #299) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Back on ignore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3150 (isolation #300) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. You're on death vote because you're spouting ridiculous shit as scum to survive.

Math just is spamming because she lacks common sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3157 (isolation #301) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Luna, You read people not applying common sense.

That hey Mastina straight up in bold said three human factions and lied, and never expected me to adap and react accordingly because bastard game but rather expected me to call half the game scum. That's what you just read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3161 (isolation #302) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3164, Luna Fox wrote:I mean... it's not too hard:
In post 2, mastin2 wrote:...Yet
a fifth faction
lurks in the shadows...a faction with an entirely foreign motive, one which sparked the war in the first place.
That sounded evil though. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3168 (isolation #303) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3171, Cephrir wrote:that's my thought as well
In post 3172, Cephrir wrote:alternatively, when mastin said fifth faction, she might have been referring to the entire town as one faction?
Yes, but that was not my thought at start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3184 (isolation #304) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3184, KuroiXHF wrote:I used psychology to prove why she is most likely scum?

Two questions now:
1. Do you believe that psychology is not a major component in Mafia?
2. Will you answer my question please?
Dude, I use language as a key indicator and even I think your statements are NAI. At best, your theory means more pressure. Language suggests the emotion a person feels and suggests their true emotions. Frequently using some language as scum, but only a little as town, at best indicates that Frozen feels a certain way as scum more than town, and that she felt similarly here.

That's the most charitable version of what you spammed the last 10 pages with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3190 (isolation #305) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Spam is not contribution. These catchup posts forcing people to reply with things already said are not contribution.

Yeah, also Dram kinda found a town one.

Why don't you give thoughts on everyone?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3210 (isolation #306) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3198, dramonic wrote:
In post 3197, Stormblade wrote:I still kinda feel like WT is VI, tbh...

-titus

Fixed it for me
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3218 (isolation #307) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3218, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 3217, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 3215, Titus wrote:
In post 3198, dramonic wrote:
In post 3197, Stormblade wrote:I still kinda feel like WT is VI, tbh...

-titus

Fixed it for me
Yeah, If I get called VI again I'm replacing out.
Is this LQ or Suzune speaking? Don't you kind of both have to agree?
No. One head could leave the other. Much like cane became wake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3239 (isolation #308) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3230, dramonic wrote:
In post 3228, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 3224, dramonic wrote:~Do not bring outside influence into a game~
~Threatening to replace out is a modkillable offense~
Who's bringing outside influence into the game?
I might just be replacing out for Raisins. Why do you have a problem with that?
You're threatening to replace out because of ingame reasons. Replacing out is an out-of-game mechanic.
You are using replacing out as a threat to change people's view on you.
You deserve a fate far worse than the wagon you're facing.
In post 3240, dramonic wrote:obnoxious is not alignment indicative.
You need to read up on ~psychology~ mate.
I respect this. If I felt someone was acting oog, I'd be pushing a lot more than you. We need alynch. I don't know WT is town. I'll hammer if WT clearly wins and is at L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3252 (isolation #309) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3250, Wake1 wrote:From what I cared to read Kuroi was complaining about a phrase and, unless there's a solid pattern of said player doing that as Scum it really means little. Also guy's here's a newsflash: pushing someone at a weak angle doesn't mean you're Scum. Just understand that. Kuroi's weak case doesn't mean he's Scum and I'd be more concerned about anyone who thinks somehow being wrong or ineffective in Mafia means you're Scum. It's NAI.
Hey, context is everything. Kuroi's response to being called our was to immediately spam posts upon a read through and latch onto the most trivial thing and tunnel. His posts before that were pushing lurker lynches with no specific names. He's appeared randomly suggesting he is keeping up with the thread, but picking fights and not analyzing players. Luna was his biggest scumread but he had missed her claim allegedly. He's not looking at players but throwing mud. When called out on it, he acts like I am engaging in a personal vendetta.

Being wrong is NAI. Picking on something trivial and blowing it out of proportion as your sole attempt at contribution, well...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3272 (isolation #310) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3271, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3270, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2916, Luna Fox wrote:I have a bad feeling about this sudden surge of votes on Klingon.

Correct me if im wrong but when i read the reasoning seemed to be something about she thinking Kuroi was CW to WT but then thinking Kuroi was scum (or was that in reverse?)
So who are you scum reading right now and why? I see you saying "I town read X" (paraphrase) all day after pushing various lynches.
In post 3267, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3263, MathBlade wrote:How about you provide a reason that doesn't require another game for scum reading Kuroi
I shall also point you in the direction of:
Are you just ignoring me now?
She "ignored" my case on Kuroi. She is doing the read and post thing. I swear like half the fucking posts are people asking to fetch, me fetching, or lame ass catch up posts, which only perpetuates the cycle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3275 (isolation #311) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3273, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2926, Titus wrote:I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

That being said, if you feel better on Kuroi, stay there. I don't have a guilty. We're both voting scum.

While I'd hate a WT lynch, I cannot prove their town without greatly damaging the health of the game state. We have town mostly working together.
How would preventing a mislynch be bad for the game state? I'd rather iron out those grievances rather than mislynch. Do I expect 100% OMG almighty from the sky post the damn role PM in the thread levels of confirmed no. But reasons are good.
Because I am no better than everyone else. They can be right and I can be wrong. The game is going on long enough. Decisions have to be made.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3287 (isolation #312) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3279, dramonic wrote:That is a depressingly tiny WT wagon.
I'm frustrated with all the people not making a choice. I don't have a single scumread on either wagon. Removing how I feel about wt, that looks like wt and Kuroi might both be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3305 (isolation #313) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3297, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3275, Titus wrote:
In post 3273, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2926, Titus wrote:I'm about a 7-9. Same as Kuroi and Wake.

How would preventing a mislynch be bad for the game state? I'd rather iron out those grievances rather than mislynch. Do I expect 100% OMG almighty from the sky post the damn role PM in the thread levels of confirmed no. But reasons are good.
Because I am no better than everyone else. They can be right and I can be wrong. The game is going on long enough. Decisions have to be made.
Since when is Titus scared of being wrong? Like how is that a good reason to not post why you believe something or don't.

I don't pretend I have all the answers. I just contribute what I think. I have made mistakes reading posts along the way but I at least put my thoughts out there. That is how everyone synergies and we understand people.

God I am pissed Titus is so obviously scum I need a break from this thread.
You don't get it. Being scared of making an error is the only reason to fight a lynch all your townreads want. Lq seems to want out. It's a decision. Am I sooo confident that I am willing for 20 more pages to maybe get my way? No. I'm not. I'm fighting for a Kuroi flip, but at the end of the day, it's the end.

Much like fruit, threads can spoil if left out too long.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3312 (isolation #314) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3309, Luna Fox wrote:I wish i had Nacho's charisma right now
Now, it's your turn to trust me. We have just as much as we need.

#cryptic #hopeful
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3322 (isolation #315) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Luna, are you scumreading anyone on the wt wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3324 (isolation #316) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3323, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3300, mastin2 wrote:Wayward Thinker - 8 (
dramonic
Tim
, rb,
Salt Squad
, davesaz,
Heartless
, Nosferatu,
BBMolla
)
There im coloring my townreads on the wagon.
I usually have a hard time scumreading people, which is why i usually operate by townhunting, making it hard to me to find accurate townreads in multiball, one of the reasons i singed here was to try to overcome that weakness but it isnt going very well so far ^^;;
Dave is the worst I feel about that wagon. Even then it's more ehh townie but not quite there.

In order to really lock things in, we need a flip. If there's no one really scummy there, we should move. We need information to move from. If Dram cannot get the numbers, we can move back.

What is the alternative? Fight for 30 pages to keep someone here who wants out? There's vigs to handle the Klingons and Kurois of this world.

How much town cohesion do we want to risk?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3328 (isolation #317) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Nor do I. I am not 100% on WT town, and they feel more Sudoken like as time passes. I still think they are town, but what are we willing to risk here? This is far from my first rodeo with joint wagons. Pretty soon apathy sets in among the smaller wagon out of the face off. Then the larger one. No one talks because we cannot meet in the middle.

No one will crack this day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3338 (isolation #318) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3331, Heartless wrote:
In post 3207, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3206, rb wrote:
In post 3204, Luna Fox wrote:Shut up dram.
I feel like his frustration is genuine.
So do I, but I still think he's scum.
^^

the lq meta point i think titus (and someone way earlier, i forgot who) is attempting to make is kinda baffling me, b/c i get that he has a wacky style i saw it in strangercoug's game but comparatively his stuff here looks downright tame. i'm not seeing anything way out in left field
Not the point I made. I feel WT is town because I see good content and the absence of what is scum WT. I just am not balls to the wall ready to against half my townreads when its based on weak feels.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3365 (isolation #319) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3358, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3327, Luna Fox wrote:Thing is im townreading WT because that felt like town frustration, and i dont like voting ppl im townreading.
It might be. I'm not sure.

VOTE: WT because I'm hopping back to the biggest wagon.

Someone please deal with Kuroi tonight because I cannot take another day of him shitting up the thread and also he's scum.
I think there's enough charisma to get things done. I can be quite stubborn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3368 (isolation #320) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

@Song, Let's have an open agreement that if you're a vig, and this flips town, Kuroi is dead.

Do you townread WT?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3374 (isolation #321) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3371, No Retreat wrote:Celt accusing me of stalking or w/e is pretty pathetic.
In post 3364, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2930, No Retreat wrote:we aren't going to get clean wagons in this game
IIoA
I don't think you know what this means

I feel like this day has outlived its usefulness so I'll vote WT just to end the day but I rather get Kuroi or Celt lynches.

Celt
still
(or I missed it) has not explained why she down graded Titus' read in the 700s .

vote:Kuroi
This is how I feel.

If you are not voting WT or Kuroi, you need a damn good reason here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3375 (isolation #322) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

And no my pet wagon/if y'all would just listen is not a good reason

Town read them or vote them
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3429 (isolation #323) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Song, you unvoted when Frozen melted down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3435 (isolation #324) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

@luna, you aren't crazy. I think they are too. I think Kuroi is back in the lead to be lynched.

The day is just going on too long. Hell Heartless rehashed something I said, which makes me feel good since that never happens and indicates the day has gone on far too long.

@Almost, we're at stallsville - needs a flip. Kuroi is resorting to mudslinging and flail. WT is showing more resignation. Just saying I don't wanna is not good enough. Why do you townread WT and Kuroi?

You know how I beat you in open 627. I flailed hard and no one would hammer me. Town wouldn't talk or compromise. Everyone had their lynch and then it was hurrrdurr speed wagon. Don't repeat what you did before. We need flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3440 (isolation #325) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3437, Tim wrote:
In post 3431, MathBlade wrote:Don't have time to read all this before I go but we have more than 10 days. Vote Titus please while I am away. I hope to come back to a Titus lynch
I liked you better when your vote was on WT. The only support you'd see for Titus today is BBm and maybe Wake? I don't really even understand why Titus has garnered your ire.

I mean it does irk me that Titus is going to bat for WT off of a shitty post, but whatever.
In post 3438, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I feel uncomfortable that no one is commenting about what I posted about Kuroi and WT

@Luna and titus why is WT town?

~Ice
In post 3439, Luna Fox wrote:his frustration felt townie to me.
Not sure which head is posting, but I am not "going to bat" for WT. My position is that I feel he's town due to the absence of scum feels. It's not something I can push or do whatever. I just do not think LQ is scum here. I am encouraging people to vote for whichever they find is scumier. I'd go full on Kuroi dies today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3447 (isolation #326) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3443, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@Titus so if their not alarming you as scum you have a townread on them? kindda its like calling null town?

Is meta involved?

@luna so you think he is legitly frustrated about catching up in this large game what about it is making him town?

~Ice
It's more null town. I was townreading WT at the start of the game. He had good posting back then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3474 (isolation #327) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

@Stormblade, why are you not voting WT or Kuroi?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3483 (isolation #328) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3476, Stormblade wrote:
In post 3473, rb wrote:
In post 3467, Stormblade wrote:Pretty big scumread on RAM. Their votes in particular leave a bad taste in my mouth. Cerb head doesn't feel at all like the person I just played with in Bloodborne.

-Nahdia
Are you still scum-reading both WT + Expedience?
Expedience yes (though admittedly I haven't revisited that in awhile?), WT I think I've always had as more of a null?

I've been a bit more focused on finding town than scum today, just because I find that easier to parse. Off the top of my head, people I've decided are town so far are...
Kuroi
Klingoncelt
Salt Squad
A Song of Ice and Fire
LLD
Luna
Titus wrote:@Stormblade, why are you not voting WT or Kuroi?
I don't have scumreads on either? >_>

-Nahdia
Town reading Kuroi? How?

What efforts have you made to sort WT?

We need to wrap this day already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3547 (isolation #329) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

@copper, why are you still voting heartless? Why are you not voting Kuroi or wt?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3564 (isolation #330) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, copper223 wrote:
In post 3548, Titus wrote:@copper, why are you still voting heartless? Why are you not voting Kuroi or wt?
Because I am going through everyone's ISOs (including yours which I predict is going to give me a headache when trying to decide what you are this time) so I have 0 interest in letting you end the day, before I get to reviewing him I still think he is scum and the fact that he was focusing on ASOIAF if I got that correctly from his phone isn't helping his case.

Why are you asking me questions that are obviously already answered in my posts?
If it was already answered, I would not have asked. I didn't ask you why Heartless was a scumread. I am actually aware of the search function.

What I am also aware of is that this day needs to end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3612 (isolation #331) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

Doing VC now. It will come with a speech that I implore everyone to read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3616 (isolation #332) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

Wayward Thinker - 7 (dramonic, Tim, rb, davesaz, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Klingon)
KuroiXHF - 10 (DrippingGoofball, Luna Fox, Titus, A Song of Ice and Fire, Cephrir, Expedience, ram, ss hydra, heartless, toog)

Order not precise as I know Ceph is in the wrong place but fuck it headcount good.

Speech:

The posting in this thread is excluding many people. The catchup method where you quote posts as you catch up makes the problem worse. Combine that with people asking for quotes of things resolvable by search because lazy only makes the problem worse.

Furthermore, everyone seems to be talking
at
each other, rather than
to
each other.

As yourself a few questions. What am I hoping to solve or respond to? If the answer is nothing, you don't need to post. We don't need snarking, gloating, or long protracted walls on people not likely to be lynched.

How does my post promote town health? If the answer is not at all, look if you really need to post it.

If you are not townreading one of Kuroi/WT, it's time to vote them. If you're townreading an entire wagon, consider moving. Is it worth bickering with townreads for 30 pages that people are rapidly tuning out?

Sure. There's a chance we're wrong. With cult and another recruiting faction(s), there's likely very little scum at the moment. Look to agree, not be hero town.

Ask how I can help others, not how they can help me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3635 (isolation #333) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3618, davesaz wrote:Wow folks, no need to take Titus that literally. 2 hours of dead stop? Not that I'm complaining about tapping the brakes, but no need for a panic stop.

I'm willing to switch in the interest of progress, given I'm scumreading both of them.

Titus, I think you might have been the one who called my WT post "side-eye". What did that mean? I had a reason to vote them, which may not be the best reason ever given but it's genuine.
In post 3619, dramonic wrote:ITT Titus wants me to die.
You guys are wagon jumping like we're 30 minutes to deadline.
@Dave, I meant it that literally, unfortunately. We're in a tragedy of the commons situation with the posting. We're all contributing to the post overflow. We all need to look at our posting and cut down. Everyone thinks it's the other guy that does. If people took a hard look at what we are doing, instead of what that other guy is doing, maybe the thread is more manageable for the LLDs of the world.

As for the side eye comment, that was me. I did make a comment like that. The way you pushed on WT just felt skeevy. I can't articulate beyond that.

@Dram, I don't want you to die. I want LLD to contribute, that means calling out any post that does nothing. Including typo fixes and other stuff. I'm not a saint on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3636 (isolation #334) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3634, Expedience wrote:Town: Heartless, Almost50, No Retreat, A Song of Ice and Fire, rb, Cephrir, Luna Fox, Toogeloo
Slight town: Mathblade, Wayward Thinker, Stormblade, Wake88, Tim, DrippingGoofball, BBMolla
Null: KuroiXHF, dramonic, Salt Squad, Nosferatu, copper223, TheWayItEnds
Slight scum: Klingoncelt, Titus, davesaz, Lady Lambdadelta, Franky
Scum: RAM

Should probably just lynch Kuroi already.
*side eye*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3678 (isolation #335) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

The mod did not standardize replies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3688 (isolation #336) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, FA's town.

Meanwhile, Expedience is proving that Klingon's alignment reads change based on pushing her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3692 (isolation #337) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3691, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3665, Wake1 wrote:See, mine doesn't have 'Town' in it either.
Nor does mine.
No one does. That's what we all just said.

*itches finger*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3697 (isolation #338) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Ice. Calm down.

The mod hasn't confirmed you. I think we're both town. The mod cannot confirm you in thread.

Just kill.

I think I get you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3698 (isolation #339) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

*Just kill = just chill.

Most awkward autocorrect ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3700 (isolation #340) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

No. Chill.

Don't let Dram rile you up. Day is almost over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3702 (isolation #341) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I claim Cassandra Merlin.

:)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3703 (isolation #342) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

That's a joke BTW.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3706 (isolation #343) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@SS, no one claimed survivor. Like holy shit.

There's no reading compression here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3710 (isolation #344) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@SS, Nothing. Don't worry. You're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3713 (isolation #345) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Am I going to have to mock up a gag order? What good does this convo do? If you have doubts about your PM, ask Mastina not us. It's easy enough to get paranoid.

In 3706 compression should read comprehension. My phone hates me
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3756 (isolation #346) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3754, DrippingGoofball wrote:Are we still lyching Kuroi? Or are we switching to RAM?
Kuroi. If we lynched people for flying off the handle, there would be no one left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3757 (isolation #347) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3751, No Retreat wrote:
In post 3688, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, Expedience is proving that Klingon's alignment reads change based on pushing her.
but you weren't pushing her when her read on you changed? I men she DID start scumreading you after you voted her, that is correct but she WAS town reading you and then mysteriously dropped said town read b/c??? I know when I was questioning her on it that I said that she could NOT use Mathblade's post as an excuse but that really seems like the only viable answer 'cause "vibes" seems like a terrible "reason".
I was.

Expedience highlighted that Klingon had me as town at point X. Klingon had me as scum at point Y. I had 3 posts inbetween. The only thing my posts did in that span was demand Klingon prove one game where she had great meta reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3760 (isolation #348) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3760, DrippingGoofball wrote:Here is a list of people that ought to be ashamed of their voting record:

dramonic, rb, Nosferatu, BBMolla, Klingoncelt, Almost50, copper223, Wayward Thinke, Stormblade, Lady Lambdadelta, Mathblade

This is a pretty hard lynch, if it was scum it would have proceeded much faster with scum bus'ing but maybe I'm wrong. Let's check.

Can a vig take care of the Franky issues, thanks.
I think Klingon is a better vig, but maybe he'll get mauled by a panther or forced to watched bad TV shows with that Adrian Pasdar fellow. Or maybe shoved in a bunker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3763 (isolation #349) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Dram, I think it's more accurate to say Luna might be a survivor or reach a certain point. Survivor plus having only one side win is insane. Probably a conditionally town role PM rather than Survivor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3765 (isolation #350) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, she's thinking it. She could call herself whatever she wants, what matters is what she says.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3804 (isolation #351) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I have been on Kuroi since early game. He's flailing and discrediting but not saying who I should look at. I don't think we'll be getting together for this one.

I've got my issues. I'm working on them.

Yeah beetlejuice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3809 (isolation #352) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

So, you think that we'll start cooperating here? I find that unlikely.

I was the second person to vote you, that's early game.

You're not telling me who to look at. The semantic garbage on FA isn't helpful and I am ignoring it.

Please LLD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3813 (isolation #353) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok LLD. I was just asking to put him at L minus 1. I am getting impatient, freaking out about who is going to roleclaim next.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3818 (isolation #354) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Kuroi, Name claim, Region claim, plain old ordinary doc claim? What type of cop did you select?

Wholly abbreviated claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3828 (isolation #355) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@Luna, I think he's lying.

Even if he cannot give a human name, there's still a section that says you are [blank]. I also have other evidence that suggests Kuroi is not telling the truth.

He's just claiming the most powerful roles to make us afraid to lynch him when no one is normal here IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3833 (isolation #356) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Kuroi, I am not claiming unless I have to.

However, your role pm has a name in the upper left hand corner. That should be your name.

You convienently happen to be a normal doctor. Not buying it here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3837 (isolation #357) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

I wish I could claim lie detector to see the look on your face.

Meh, not a name I care about.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3839 (isolation #358) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I am a little iota concerned that he has a name that sounds legit, but a claim that's so bad...

Please don't hammer until everyone has their say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3841 (isolation #359) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Then why not say it straight away?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3845 (isolation #360) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Wouldn't a fake claim be easier to see though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3847 (isolation #361) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3846, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3822, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3812, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm a doctor from the North. Human for what it's worth.
In post 3819, KuroiXHF wrote:and it also says I'm a racial checker.
Wait, you can actually be both of these?
Every single player was given the option to flavor-check other players.
Not for Race.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3850 (isolation #362) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3848, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3845, Titus wrote:Wouldn't a fake claim be easier to see though?
He could be lying, but if he isn't, a huge game like this, there's no way he won't be sorted out eventually.

A PR claim like Doctor shouldn't be lynched Day 1. We have subsequent Days to lynch him if there's good reason for it.
I'd be more inclined to listen when it was someone voting him or outright defending him. You've done neither, and now you're pitching utility to keep him alive. And I was scumreading your slot earlier.

You aren't perturbed at all that he's claiming normal?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3997 (isolation #363) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Go town!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8547 (isolation #364) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

Nero, why did you shoot me when we were confirmed town to each other in our PMs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8715 (isolation #365) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero why did you shoot me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”