KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 551, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 549, Expedience wrote:
In post 547, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 544, Expedience wrote:Personally I think that they should change the site so making your text bold should make it less visible and making text larger should actually make it smaller.

I feel like Cane + Able are just going to use bold text for the entire game as though it makes their opinions more bold, and that bothers me.
Tbh i thought House was using normal text and Wake bold text to differentiate the heads.
Yes but they could just sign like normal hydras.
Sorry, never learned ASL.
What does ASL have anything to do with this?
In post 576, Expedience wrote:VOTE: rb
Sorry, but this is a piss poor vote.
In post 625, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 615, Titus wrote:VOTE: Cane and Able

The Nos votes suck, their vote sucks. The heartless vote is rather meh. Anti's probably town though. I've been scum with him and I cannot seem him efforting this hard as scum.
this makes no sense, heartless's play has been lukewarm so far, not try hard

-sc
Eh, this is actually a good enough post.
In post 724, No Retreat wrote:
In post 713, Cephrir wrote:
In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 702, Cephrir wrote:
oh good i need to add to my wall of self-quotes about vca being shit
Titus is actually very good with VCA - if she's Town.

As Scum, her analysis is a load of wank.
if and when this comes up again, please don't waste your words trying to convince me that it's anything but hokey garbage that's right exactly as often as random chance
True story but Titus did VCA in one game and was like "the scum is in these players" it was like 50% correct.

anyways

vote:Expedience
And I don't believe this is town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2949, Heartless wrote:I'm not really liking the quote wall routine Kuroi's doing right now.

It's one thing if you're pulling quotes to support a specific read, but quoting something and then making a cute comment just looks like busy work to me.
I said I would catch up. This is me catching up.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

sometimes a scum is just a scum
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2952, Cephrir wrote:sometimes a scum is just a scum
Excellent addition. Who are my scum buddies?

BTW, what's your paypal account? I kind of think it's rude to not pay someone for a psychic reading.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

ill let you know when i get in the business of calling entire teams :]
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2949, Heartless wrote:I'm not really liking the quote wall routine Kuroi's doing right now.

It's one thing if you're pulling quotes to support a specific read, but quoting something and then making a cute comment just looks like busy work to me.
Titcr.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by RAM »

QFT.
In post 2953, KuroiXHF wrote:

BTW, what's your paypal account? I kind of think it's rude to not pay someone for a psychic reading.
Nahdia, Titus: Remember Newbie 1710? Remember the part where Zyf said this exact same thing? This is what I said then, and it still applies here.
In post 965, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 960, Zyf wrote:so if i'm somehow scum, who exactly is my buddy?
Interestingly enough, I always find this particularly comment to be moderately scummy. It's a useless question, asking for preflip associatives, and it's purely done to discredit whoever is suspicious of you. Rather than pointing to how you're town, you attempt to distract by pointing at how you don't have strong associatives with any scummy slot.

:P Still haven't read.
With that said, I still want pressure on KC.

No Retreat: Why are you refusing to vote KC while simultaneously making sure everyone who stops by is well aware of why they should be voting for KC? :-/

-Cerb
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by dramonic »

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh still not feeling the kuroi votes.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:57 am

Post by RAM »

Where are you at on KC then dram?

How about you Kuroi, what are your thoughts on the KC stuff that's gone on in the last couple pages?

Also, dram, <3. It's touching that you'd rather keep me around than not, but you don't need to treat me with kid gloves. If you think I'm scum you should probably do something about it. Not pushing someone who I liked on a personal level(even arguing to defend them) just fucked me over in Bloodborne, and ALMOST fucked me over in A Musical Mafia(only saved because of an unnecessary BP claim by plot/nacho) so, yeah. No room for letting scumminess slide on the basis of enjoying playing with someone.

Same kinda goes out to you Heartless. Hell, it goes out to you even more, because you have a much longer list that you've noted than dram does.

-Cerb
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not ignoring you, but what really gives me the jeebies on your slot is mostly Bins stuff, and I have had poor results on reading Bins in the past *coughfakecopguiltycough*
I'm on the fence IRT KC. She is completely disconnected from the game, her reasoning on Expe and NR is trash and she seems delusional based on the whole "X, Y and Z are scum, follow me to the promised land!" posts. The bravado is town, the content is scum. I wouldn't fight her death, but I'm not gonna push it over WT.

This post brought to you by Fensofas, number 1 provider in chairs and fences this side of the Atlantic.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:13 am

Post by dramonic »

Has Drixx ever posted?
I'm a hoot
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Keeping in mind that I'm sure that I'm missing some information:

I am obviously biased to lynching anyone that's me. Right now, if day were to end this minute, I'd be gone. Unless you're a jester, everyone wants to live. With that said, Stormblade almost vouched for Klingon, so that means something. 90% is a damn high number. As far as Klingon's posting style so far, I need to read more but none of this screams scum. The only scummy thing I've noticed so far is that I get the feeling that Klingon is hiding a bit. It's not terribly huge. Honestly though, I wouldn't vote Klingon unless I believe I could survive by voting that slot.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2959, dramonic wrote:This post brought to you by Fensofas, number 1 provider in chairs and fences this side of the Atlantic.
Haha this made me laugh XD
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2959, dramonic wrote:I'm not ignoring you, but what really gives me the jeebies on your slot is mostly Bins stuff, and I have had poor results on reading Bins in the past *coughfakecopguiltycough*
I'm on the fence IRT KC. She is completely disconnected from the game, her reasoning on Expe and NR is trash and she seems delusional based on the whole "X, Y and Z are scum, follow me to the promised land!" posts. The bravado is town, the content is scum. I wouldn't fight her death, but I'm not gonna push it over WT.

This post brought to you by Fensofas, number 1 provider in chairs and fences this side of the Atlantic.
Well, at least your fence has reasons.
In post 2960, dramonic wrote:Has Drixx ever posted?
Nope. :( He's had a long list of shit come up over the last few days, last I heard from him was him being like "OMG 77 pages"...and obviously that was awhile back. No idea how caught up he is now, if at all, since he hasn't left any notes in our slack channel or anything to indicate he's even found the time to read.

-Cerb
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 am

Post by RAM »

Hey Luna, you said something earlier which I'm certain was at least somewhat a typo, but please clarify:
In post 2929, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, while i think it's bad, the sudden surge of votes is giving me a bad feeling and i'd think short of scumslipping that usually shouldn't be happening.
Don't think it makes Klingon town since it's multiball, but im currently more comfortable with Kuroi as scum.

I think Klingon's being pretty strongly pushed at the very least by someone on the same faction as Kuroi or someone in the same faction as Kuroi took the chance to generate ghe wagon, and more data isnt bad.
Did you mean that you don't think it's bad? Or do you mean something else?

Also, the points raised about how wagons won't be clean is accurate...plus KC legitimately did a scummy as fuck sure as hell looks like a mistake scum could easily make thing. So...yeah. I don't get the wagon speed argument(because that's essentially what you're saying) when it has in fact been spurred on by what is, if not a perfect scum slip, something quite similar to one.

-Cerb
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

actually I like storm more and luna less after reading these pages. luna seems a bit to out and while she is not developing the game so much she is actively posting. anyway this neighbourhood will be sorted later I guess after some flipps so I have no intention to push anything throw there.

KC 100% team thing is actually what I saw in her town game once (the one we suicided a partner in night 1 and semi cleared ourselves - I was in hydra with RC and was scum) and she is actually doing some stuff although they seem shit. so I have my doubts about this wagon

WT vote on KC was pure bullshit and holy shit scummy .

Expediance is doing the same scummy thing he was doing.

and my read on cerb hydra is solid town.

heartless hydra is something I can't read. not pinging me that much yet but also not towning up so much.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

what is the VC look like atm?

just sayin I actually count this post as a scum claim.

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 am

Post by dramonic »

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
I'm a hoot
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2966, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:what is the VC look like atm?

~Ice
How so?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2966, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:what is the VC look like atm?

~Ice
my favorite part was the implying my read is sincere right after calling me scum.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Luna Fox »

It's not that im too out there, but when ppl in my neighborhood are making themselves target is kinda hard to force myself to ignore because ppl in my neighborhood already hate me for outing too much information >.<
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:28 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2956, RAM wrote:No Retreat: Why are you refusing to vote KC while simultaneously making sure everyone who stops by is well aware of why they should be voting for KC? :-/
honestly, KC isn't worth my time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, we could vote Kuroi and just trust the vig to handle Klingon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2972, Titus wrote:@Cerb, we could vote Kuroi and just trust the vig to handle Klingon?
Why not the opposite?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2593, Heartless wrote:<snip>
I'd probably add Almost50 to this list. Call me a sucker for AtE, but I think his "you or me" posturing then going into emo mode post-wagon was anti-survivalistic.
In post 2706, Heartless wrote:i haven't rly been paying attention to klingon but tth mentioned to me something about thinking she was scum

i'll check that out sometime tomorrow

Shows how well
you
listen...

My first inkling of Klingon being scum was around the time I was talking about her "meta townread" on House. On its face, I think it's pretty bad: how "mean" someone is doesn't seem alignment indicative, I would think that would be more indicative of other things going on in the person's life. But even ignoring the fundamental weakness of the read, I think slipping an easy "townread" onto someone is likely to come from scum who want to look like they're doing something without drawing anyone's ire.

Since then
it looks like she's focusing on a really small swath of the playerlist, which I think could be consistent with the "Day 3 player" characterization from earlier (understandable in this behemoth of a playerlist). So the read softened a little bit with time.
In post 2663, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2661, Expedience wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?

Mainly I'm asking this because I watch wagons to see how much or how little resistance they have.
Scummy
By all means I want to hear it. Why?
Hi Wakey! ^_^

So, I don't know if I'd agree that what you said was "scummy"
per se
but I definitely think it's a little silly. I don't think you're going to be able to differentiate between "random background noise" and "someone who has scumbuddies with incentive to not vote them"
especially
this early on. That seems tough. (That's understated, let me try again: that seems impossible.)

I'm also a little concerned that you're not being more proactive here and sort of waiting for other people to engage you first. Sure, you asked an nobody's really indulged you but honestly that doesn't surprise me at all given the chaotic nature of this game. I'll have Antihero flesh out the Wayward Thinker vote a little more since it's his thing, but having a couple of your opinions would be helpful in
me
sorting
you
In post 2644, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2641, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?
In my case, because Kuroi seems to have completely ignored my existance despite having me as his strongest scumread.
In general if you have someone as a strong Scumread you don't ever ignore that player. Kuroi, I'd like to hear your side please.
Even
having
Luna as his strongest scumread is itself screwy, in my opinion.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”