Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4762 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4761, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4760, Stormblade wrote:I just got drunk and claimed I was in it.
And you also claimed i was in it.
But as you've seen i've been scared of you guys getting lynched and being town.
I HAD to do something.
Like i feel you guys are just being unfair to me.
You claimed it first >_>
I'm not mad at you. I fucked up too. I'm just saying...
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4768 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4766, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4765, RAM wrote:
In post 4762, Salt Squad wrote:I think it is bullshit you guys where letting all the momentum head in the direction of LLD when you could have just claimed undead earlier.
What? How is this relevant?

-Cerb
Wasn't a difference between Luna and LLD's wincon the reason people suspect LLD or am I wrong on this one
Not that I'm aware of?
-Nahdia
Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4764, Stormblade wrote:You claimed it first >_>
I'm not mad at you. I fucked up too. I'm just saying...
Well when you claimed "hi mason buddy" as your read on me, what did you want me to do?
Either way, what's done is done, i still believe everything i've done is in order to protect us because i've believed being wrong on who is scum can be fatal, yet im the one being accused here of trolling.
You claimed to be in a factional hood before I said that, dude.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4769 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1653, Luna Fox wrote:Well since it's come to this i'll just flat out mention that.

1) i'm in a NEIGHBORHOOD with other players, who are either the same race as me or are scum.
2) This also goes along the lines with ABR shouldn't be paranoid about cults.
3) ABR has also been pretty silent in the neighborhood.

Ergo my scumread on Storm.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4783 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4784, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 4362, Stormblade wrote:rb, you do realize there's a huge number of factions in this game, right? I'm 99% every faction we've seen flip so far is town, though not necessarily all of them can win with each other. I'm also like, 90% the Individual Human faction could win with ANY of them. There's nothing I've seen that requires the Individual Human Faction to be a group of xenophobic fuckheads. Literally the factions that have flipped thus far are confirmed town based on mechanics; their wincons are "eliminates all threats" not "control's 50% of the votes" which is listed as the scum wincon in the mechanics post. You need to stop being so closed-minded about this, actually look at the flavor of the people who are flipping, and really THINK "does this sound like a threat to me?" rather than just seeing "oh it's a faction oh hurr durr vampires r evil guess that's scum."

The way this town works is that there's various town factions, all or virtually all of which have a number of mutual enemies (right now I suspect a Wulden and Nosferatu faction, as well as a full cult we're mod confirmed to know nothing about, not the recruiter factions we've seen which were explained in the mechanics posts). However, not every town faction can necessarily win with every town faction, there MIGHT be some conflict there. But again, I'm positive the Individual Humans are the neutrals that can win with all of them.

-Nahdia
You just pulled one of my secret scum tells I look for, congrats.
Sorry to hear I'll be hurting your reliability scores then.

-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4800 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4801, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4797, mastin2 wrote:Another point of clarification:
FACTIONAL RECRUITS:

There may be some slight moderator inconsistency in these that would cause confusion. However, the following facts are both public and true:
-Unless otherwise specified,
ALL non-human factions have a recruit
This recruit can ONLY succeed on HUMANS
Only one recruit per faction can succeed
This one, in particular, may be confusing. Say Player X and Player Y share the same win condition.
If Player X and Player Y both attempt to recruit during the same night, both recruits will fail.
If Player X attempted a recruit and failed N1, but Player Y attempted a valid recruit N2, Player Y will succeed.
If Player X attempted a recruit N1 and succeeded, then Player Y attempting a recruit N2 will fail no matter what.

If you have further questions, continue to ask them, and I will continue to give clarifications as I see them.

For further reading, refer to the second-to-last bulletpoint in the mechanics post.
To be clear to everyone lynching me for cult panic.

"ALL NON HUMAN FACTIONS HAVE A RECRUIT UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED."

Specifying factions and not RACES, should tell you everything you need to know about Individual Wulden and whether I have anything to do with a cult, so.
So does the Individual Wulden faction have a recruit?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4802 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Stormblade »

So you fall under "Unless otherwise specified", got it.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4814 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4810, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4275, Luna Fox wrote:
@Mod: Was Kuroi's win condition a Town win condition?
I advise to read the mechanics post, and then refer back to his flip.
Ok, yeah. Individual Vampires are confirmed as a town wincon. As is everything we've seen flip :\
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:Stormblade hopping on the LLD wagon without seemingly interacting with the Salt Squad claim makes almost no sense. It seems VERY opportunistic to say the least. It's one of the reasons that I think something funny is going on. But see the thing is I had a town read on them beforehand. It could be possible that Stormblade like the majority of everyone else seems to confuse race and wincon but it contributes to my punting on the Salt Squad bit for now. They said it doesn't 100% indicate it, yet they vote it as if it DOES and don't ask any investigative questions before doing so. They eventually unvote at entertaining the possibility, but if they knew it wasn't 100% indicative why weren't they asking questions first?
Reasonable point, I'll try to explain. Basically, there's a LOT of indication that Wulden are our enemies, especially for me because my faction's "spy" should it exist is Wulden. Basically, the vote was a knee-jerk reaction because I want the Wulden scumteam dead. Not to mention putting pressure on the slot is one way to get them to explain themselves faster, though I can't honestly claim that's what was going through my head. Forgive me if this game has left me frazzled. Once LLD explained themselves and I really thought about it, I backed off. ABR still thinks they're scum though so I guess we're voting there.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I used "Basically," twice in a row god I can't talk anymore just pretend I'm not so goddamn coherent
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4876 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4874, Stormblade wrote:I used "Basically," twice in a row god I can't talk anymore just pretend I'm not so goddamn coherent
INCOHERENT******** (gonna also post content so this isn't more filler)

rb I had the same line of thinking about the Isolationist thing earlier and asked Luna. Another thing they mentioned which is maybe significant probably pointless but w/e; the faction cop returned a color; a gray, darker than the shade of Individual Vampire.

I still think Klingon is town but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4896 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4878, MathBlade wrote:PEDIT: Nadha -- Or you could think for yourself instead of just "guessing" where your vote is because your other head says so. And ask people. I'm not asking for explanations. I'm asking for people to play the goddamn game. Like what do you think of the people in your hood? What about those outside of it? Give me a general feel for how you think. And why do you think there is a Wulden scum team? They could be a cult or as I hypothesized before maybe there are scum teams that are not based on race.
-_-'
I'm letting ABR control the vote because fuck.
I think there's a Wulden scumteam because they're led by some evil bandit Dmitri something and as I mentioned, they have a potential spy in my PT.

Ok thoughts. Klingon I think is town; she fits her townmeta to me (I've explained this earlier today) of being fiery and unpolished. Luna I'm pretty much pos is town from basically everything she's done. Copper... eh, if there IS a spy in my hood I'd lean on it being him but I don't wanna lynch in my hood atm. I don't feel strongly that he's scum, it's just PoE on the existence of a scum we don't even have confirmation on.

Since you voted Expedience; I kinda like that vote. He cheered me up today because he was actually talking sense and seems to fucking understand what's going on, but if anything that suggests he may be an informed minority. I mean, that's not definite, he could also just be a good critical thinker, but my main point is that I don't think him being rational here and having a good grasp for the situation is towny at all. My scumread on him from early remains.

Umm others.... rb is really town to me, and I just generally believe Toog's claim. A50 I waaant to believe his claim as well but I'm a bit cautious because his intro was kinda claiming he's against non-humans and while I guess that coulda been a misunderstanding on his part, his flipped stance now feels weird. Not sure where I stand on you, honestly. Sorry, I really don't even know where to start. LLD and Ceph I really WANT to believe but... at best I have them as nulltown. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up that they really do have my wincondition. Ceph seems really genuine to me. LLD is a bit muddier for me but I did townread them yesterday but I'm being told I'm definitely wrong by Albert who I consider a better scumhunter than myself >_>

Who else... Salt Squad I actually believe is telling the truth about being an Individual Vampire. I agree with RAM's logic on this, and now mastin has essentially confirmed the Individual Vampire wincon is town as I strongly suspected. Speaking of RAM... idk, my thoughts there are similar to my thoughts on Expedience. I have liked them a lot more today than I liked them yesterday, their rational and defense of Salt Squad actually seems town motivated to me.

My townread on ASOIAF has dwindled a bit... they seem to be a bit brash about the way they play this game and it's not towny. and I'm starting to get paranoid that I just don't know how to read Frozen Angel, I know she apparently rarely gets lynched even as scum so I was probably naive to townread them so quickly.

Anyone major I missed you want thoughts on?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4902, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:My townread on ASOIAF has dwindled a bit... they seem to be a bit brash about the way they play this game and it's not towny. and I'm starting to get paranoid that I just don't know how to read Frozen Angel, I know she apparently rarely gets lynched even as scum so I was probably naive to townread them so quickly.
I don't like this game ; I hate the way win conditions are written

and I think you are scum regardless. I don't care about luna's read on you. I know its going be really hard to achieve a lynch on you but I don't like your slot to live spescially becuase of the other heads in your hydra

now excuse me I litterally don't care how much barsh I'm looking like or how much your trying to make eeryone paranoid of me with these shady reads . your slot is 90% scum from my pov and I want it dead.

~Ice
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 4903, MathBlade wrote:@nadhia: Too pissed will address in the morning. Main thought is push people. Ask questions...Something other than information. The same thing I have to everyone else.
Meeeeh. Right now my head is just an ickle extra here to parse information for you good people and also not-so-good people. Albert can do the pushy thing, I don't really care for it atm.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4920 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4915, Expedience wrote:
In post 4896, Stormblade wrote:Since you voted Expedience; I kinda like that vote. He cheered me up today because he was actually talking sense and seems to fucking understand what's going on, but if anything that suggests he may be an informed minority. I mean, that's not definite, he could also just be a good critical thinker, but my main point is that I don't think him being rational here and having a good grasp for the situation is towny at all. My scumread on him from early remains.
Because agreeing / disagreeing with someone is alignment indicative.

Mathblade, you haven't been reading my posts if you don't think that every one of my votes have been exquisitely justified.
Eh, this is multiball. I agree with a decent amount you have to say atm. But I think that while you
are
genuine in all your scumhunting, I still get the feeling you're eeeeevvvviiiiiiiillll.
In post 4918, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4917, Stormblade wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
scum shrugs ^^^^

~Ice
lmao k
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4934 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4926, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4921, Expedience wrote:
In post 4918, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 4917, Stormblade wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
scum shrugs ^^^^

~Ice
It does look pretty scummy, I feel like the smile curves upwards too far in a way that suggests scum knowledge?
no the way she is not trying to engage with me after I shared my concerns about her slot over and over and instead is just making a shady response "I'm not so sure about ASOIAF being town anymore" shit is scummy

shrugging it of is scummy

~Ice
I care so little about your read on me. I don't even care if I'm lynched, I've made that clear. Frozen, I do like you as a person, but you're
exhausting
to have any sort of discussion with in the course of mafia. I don't have the energy nor the desire to entertain one of your emotionally charged pushes right now. So yeah, I'm shrugging you off.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4953 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Eh. I'm not so sure about Salt. Thinking about it more, this feels like Legend of Zelda beeboy when he was begging for 1 more day to confirm he's town so he could just rolecop someone as scum. He might just be cult wanting to recruit one more person.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4957 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4954, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4953, Stormblade wrote:Eh. I'm not so sure about Salt. Thinking about it more, this feels like Legend of Zelda beeboy when he was begging for 1 more day to confirm he's town so he could just rolecop someone as scum. He might just be cult wanting to recruit one more person.
-Nahdia
You do realize I gave up in Zelda mafia and stopped posting all together right?
I'm referring to Day 1 on that game, not Day 2...
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4962 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4958, rb wrote:@Stormblade that's a fair point. He'd want to do this whether scum or town because it helps his faction's survival. But I overall am reading Salt Squad as Town and I think there's better lynches.
I'm in the same boat but there's a decent possibility he's cult, and I think leaving him alive is kind of a HUGE risk.
In post 4959, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4957, Stormblade wrote:I'm referring to Day 1 on that game, not Day 2...
-Nahdia
I am 99% sure all these events happened day 2.
As I recall, you got wagoned on Day 1. Claimed you had a alignment cop and begged to be let live one night so you could use it. Then claimed you didn't use it and got lynched. I'm pretty sure of this but maybe I'm misremembering? Either way, you still made the same play you're making here what with using your night action to buy yourself a day.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4967 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4963, rb wrote:I'm pretty sure that Dram's WinCon wins with cult though, unless I'm mistaken.
Err, huh? Aren't you defending LLD..?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4976 (isolation #218) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4969, rb wrote:
In post 4967, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4963, rb wrote:I'm pretty sure that Dram's WinCon wins with cult though, unless I'm mistaken.
Err, huh? Aren't you defending LLD..?
-Nahdia
I'm trying to figure out why your apparent WinCon which is the same as Dram's is trying to kill cultists. Like I might be totally wrong but it seems to me that your supposed WinCon doesn't actually care if the cult exists or not.
Beeeecause they're a threat to the New Humanity Treaty? I mean, you'll just have to take my word on this one. Hell, I'M not 100% I can't win with cult. I just... really kind of doubt it?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4978 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4973, Expedience wrote:Dramonic was part of your PT, right Stormblade?
Yeah. I miss him :(
-Nahdia
Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4743, Luna Fox wrote:Thing is she tried to take control of stuff in the hood and is making me super suspect of her.
Liar.

I tried to get everyone to work together.

I tried to get everyone to work as a team.

:igmeou: Thanks for being a maverick. :roll:
You were being kind of really bossy...
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4997 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2, mastin2 wrote:...Yet a fifth faction lurks in the shadows...a faction with an entirely foreign motive, one which sparked the war in the first place.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5077 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5074, rb wrote:Can I get confirmation of that Mastin?

If that's the case then the point does make sense I guess. Meh. I still don't think the hood is scum-free but it's fair that would indicate that Wulden = more likely to be scummers if I were in the hood and privy to that info.
We have confirmation from mastin that everyone in the hood is either the race Undead or Wulden, and that there are definitely no Humans, Vampires, Lycans, Nosferatu, or others.

Also jeeze this game has turned into a shining beacon of negativity. I was excited when I saw my neighborhood at first too because it's all players I know and like :\
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5083 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5079, rb wrote:I know I still prefer an SS lynch over LLD, all things considered. All the things SS says make me want them to be town but I feel like this game is just never gonna move on until they flip.
Same. I'm trying to make the case to Albert.
In post 5080, rb wrote:
In post 5078, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5074, rb wrote:Can I get confirmation of that Mastin?

If that's the case then the point does make sense I guess. Meh. I still don't think the hood is scum-free but it's fair that would indicate that Wulden = more likely to be scummers if I were in the hood and privy to that info.
We have confirmation from mastin that everyone in the hood is either the race Undead or Wulden, and that there are definitely no Humans, Vampires, Lycans, Nosferatu, or others.

Also jeeze this game has turned into a shining beacon of negativity. I was excited when I saw my neighborhood at first too because it's all players I know and like :\
-Nahdia
Thanks.

Sorry if I'm part of the negativity, copper accusing me of the most ridiculous things ever and then evading and dodging ever giving some kind of example is irritating to say the least. I like to think I give people a fair chance to demonstrate their point because I never shy away from a case on me. I tend to think that if someone's trying to pin either me or someone else I townread as being scum, they better have decent reasons and a total lack of both transparency and reasoning is to me, indicative of scum and if not scum, it just seems so absurdly anti-town imo to not even TRY and be somewhat transparent when asked.
It's OK, the biggest issue is that my neighborhood has become a toxic cesspool.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5161 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Stormblade »

Just had a thought. Salt Storm, have you claimed your nation? If not, what is it?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5162 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Stormblade »

Salt Squad* whatever
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5170 (isolation #225) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5170, Toogeloo wrote:Would they all flip with "REDACTED-FACTIONAL" as well?
I will. mastin has confirmed Kuroi's wincon as town, btw.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5171 (isolation #226) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4808, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4275, Luna Fox wrote:
@Mod: Was Kuroi's win condition a Town win condition?
I advise to read the mechanics post, and then refer back to his flip.
Refers to the part where town win conditions are "eliminate threats" and scum win conditions are "control 50%".
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5172 (isolation #227) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Stormblade »

Which is also in dram's wincon. Which is my wincon; the redacted info is our PT.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5174 (isolation #228) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5174, Toogeloo wrote:So, why would dram's wincon contain the caveat that at least one of that faction needs to survive to win?
Because presumably if we're all dead, the New Humanity Treaty won't benefit us anymore...?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5175 (isolation #229) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Stormblade »

Like, yes. We're partially a survivor faction. If anything, the fact that Kuroi's wincon does NOT contain the caveat that one of them needs to live proves they don't have PT, by the way.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5180 (isolation #230) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5177, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5175, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5174, Toogeloo wrote:So, why would dram's wincon contain the caveat that at least one of that faction needs to survive to win?
Because presumably if we're all dead, the New Humanity Treaty won't benefit us anymore...?
-Nahdia
Is that your PT? It's an argument that New Treaty faction is weaker than actual town if it's a town faction, which makes zero sense.
Not everyone with the New Humanity Treaty wincon is in our PT.
In post 5178, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5176, Stormblade wrote:Like, yes. We're partially a survivor faction. If anything, the fact that Kuroi's wincon does NOT contain the caveat that one of them needs to live proves they don't have PT, by the way.
But he still has REDACTED FACTIONAL info in his PM.
That would be their recruit.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5182 (isolation #231) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5182, RAM wrote:@KC: You had a faction cop who claimed in an unsecure PT, who was widely townread by the game at large. Why did you watch ASOIAF instead of her?

-Cerb
I almost said "If we have any docs/watchers please be on Luna" but I guess I figured it'd be obvious and forgot -_-'
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5195 (isolation #232) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4878, MathBlade wrote:PEDIT: Nadha -- Or you could think for yourself instead of just "guessing" where your vote is because your other head says so. And ask people. I'm not asking for explanations. I'm asking for people to play the goddamn game. Like what do you think of the people in your hood? What about those outside of it? Give me a general feel for how you think. And why do you think there is a Wulden scum team? They could be a cult or as I hypothesized before maybe there are scum teams that are not based on race.
Look, both Nahdia and I, and others in the PT, we're all pretty sure that copper is acting hella suspicious in our PT. If there's someone with a different wincon than us, it's definitely copper. I'm not sure if he can with with us or not, though. Maybe we don't have to die for him to win, or it's something we haven't thought of. Regarding LLD, I'm fairly certain no Wulden is part of the New Humanity Treaty, she's a Wulden, come on. Everything she says sounds highly suspicious. Nahdia will make a determination and I will support her. I mean, we both still think Salt Squad is shifty as fuck. There's that too.

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5196 (isolation #233) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I told you guys since the beginning Kuroi would flip town and he did, now I am very, very iffy about LLD's borderline scumclaim. Why the hell would she reveal we are bulletproof? She's been showing some piss poor play if she shares our wincon. And what's to say she didn't see our wincon as well as our abilities, and modelled her fakeclaim after ours?

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5216 (isolation #234) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Stormblade »

VOTE: Salt Squad

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5271 (isolation #235) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Salt can you claim your nation? This is legit important.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (isolation #236) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5272, Salt Squad wrote:We are from the West Empire

-sc
Ok, thanks. For transparency's sake; I checked your nation last night and that's what I got. Wanted you to claim it so I could possibly see if there was a Driver causing confusion here or something, but looks like that's unlikely to be the case.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5275 (isolation #237) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Also thinking about it... why would an Isolationist be anything other than "Other"? :\
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5286 (isolation #238) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5225, mastin2 wrote:Day 1's deadline is Wednesday, August 10th, @ 9:00 PM PST: 19 days, 1 hour, 34 minutes.
Wait, what? Still 19 days to deadline? What kind of fucked up game is this?

ABR

<<< Goddammit. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5324 (isolation #239) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Stiiilllll pretty sure Klingon is town based on my meta from her. Still pretty sure lynching a claimed watcher that can verify the Faction Cop's results are untampered with is bad idea.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5326 (isolation #240) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Stormblade »

There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5330 (isolation #241) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5329, rb wrote:
In post 5326, Stormblade wrote:There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
I find it hard to believe that one of Copper/Klingon isn't scum.
I guess... I just really think Kling especially will flip town, and I don't want to lynch either of them since there are alternatives that don't have a chance of flipping someone whom I need to live to achieve my wincon. I wish Luna understood this... I've tried to mediate and calm stuff down in the hood the entire time but right now I'm just so frustration with how dysfunctional we are ._.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5334 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5331, rb wrote:
In post 5330, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5329, rb wrote:
In post 5326, Stormblade wrote:There's no confirmation one of our PT is scum. Just Luna being paranoid. I still feel Klingon is town.
-Nahdia
I find it hard to believe that one of Copper/Klingon isn't scum.
I guess... I just really think Kling especially will flip town, and I don't want to lynch either of them since there are alternatives that don't have a chance of flipping someone whom I need to live to achieve my wincon. I wish Luna understood this... I've tried to mediate and calm stuff down in the hood the entire time but right now I'm just so frustration with how dysfunctional we are ._.
-Nahdia
Who do you want to lynch today?
Someone outside my hood, preferably?! I know that argument is unique to myself and doesn't hold weight to you just... eugh. At least sympathize.

I keep going back and forth on SS but I don't think they're necessarily a bad lynch. WT possibly because of the dram death mostly, but they've been reasonably scummy anyway. Also RAM made a post that pinged me like crazy earlier today but I didn't point it out bc was on my phone logged in as Nahdia and forgot. LEt me got find it.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5335 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5186, RAM wrote:
In post 5186, Expedience wrote:Null, maybe slightly bothered because you're scum.
Good answer, consistent with previous behaviors. Cool.

-Cerb
This. Does anyone else feel me that this is so fucking contrived and bad and scummy??? In all honestly I would hugely support a RAM lynch today.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5336, MathBlade wrote:@Stormblade -- Talk to me about the promise. Does it exist? If yes why did this happen?
Promise?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5342 (isolation #245) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

You mean Luna promising not to vote PT members? I don't recall or see (skimming a bit now) any word for word "promise" from Luna to not vote PT members. What I do know is every time she does she gets screamed at, called "cancer", and accused of gamethrowing. I can't imagine she wants to repeat the experience over and over, though I suspect once Klingon reads this she's gonna get a pretty similar treatment...
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5343 (isolation #246) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

VOTE: RAM

Counterwagon please.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (isolation #247) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5342, Stormblade wrote:You mean Luna promising not to vote PT members? I don't recall or see (skimming a bit now) any word for word "promise" from Luna to not vote PT members. What I do know is every time she does she gets screamed at, called "cancer", and accused of gamethrowing. I can't imagine she wants to repeat the experience over and over, though I suspect once Klingon reads this she's gonna get a pretty similar treatment...
-Nahdia
Maybe not the word but the concept. If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads. If there is such a promise it creates a unique dynamic I want to explore.
No, it's not there. Luna can say more on this.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5351 (isolation #248) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5349, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads.
I dont think getting yelled at everytime i dare scumread or vote anyone from the PT is an enjoyable experience, do you?
I'm not yelling at you nor would I want to make this game unenjoyable for you, but I hope I've impressed upon you somewhat why voting in our hood is a bad idea for now and we shouldn't be seriously pushing lynches on anyone in there for awhile yet. I'm really sorry this game has stressed you out so much, I'm sorry our hood got to be such an ugly place. You don't deserve this ._.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5354 (isolation #249) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Gonna take a break from this game for a bit. In the morning, I'll look into building a RAM case. I almost never build cases because I'm really not one for pushing or being confident in my reads, but this is a lynch I like a lot and I really don't like the other major wagons.
-Nahdia
rb wrote:Luna why don't you just vote the person you think is scum and fuk da hood?
Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon :facepalm:
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5358 (isolation #250) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Everything about the damn hood has been outed for fucks sake.
-Nahdia
Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5354, Stormblade wrote:Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon
You do realize people outside your hood have claimed that wincon right.
Like you are horrible misunderstanding the situation.
No,
you do
. Look at dram's wincon again. We don't need people with the "New Humanity Treaty" wincon to stay alive. We need people with the Undead Risen Slave wincon to stay alive. And those people are ONLY IN OUR PT.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (isolation #251) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5359, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5357, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5354, Stormblade wrote:Because if she's wrong, she kills someone who she needs to keep alive for her wincon
You do realize people outside your hood have claimed that wincon right.
Like you are horrible misunderstanding the situation.
And how do i know they arent fake claims, im currently trusting them but, there's a higher chance of lynching someone with my wincon if i lynch in the hood than if i lynch outside.
Faction. Faction. Faction. We need the UNDEAD RISEN SLAVE FACTION TO SURVIVE.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (isolation #252) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5363, rb wrote:Anyway fuck, my point is that Luna should just do whatever she thinks has the best chance of hitting scum, and if you're townreading Luna then you shouldn't drag her through the mud just because her read doesn't necessarily agree with yours. If you're town and you think another townie is doing a bad vote/lynch, explain who you think is a better target and why.
I'm not dragging her through the mud. I'm trying to reason with her and she's being despondent in the hood for which I really don't blame her so I'm trying to talk to her here. And I said I would make a RAM case. There are other lynches as well I could support. I just really don't want to play this suboptimally based on a read I don't share and I want to make it clear to her that lynching this scumread is a bad move for her too because of the major risk involved.

Expedience wrote:What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
THANK YOU.
Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5364, Expedience wrote:What would happen is they mislynch one neighbour, then that concentrates the chance of scum in the remaining players, then they just get purged until the scum is found (if there is any), and those remaining get nightkilled for being pseudo-confirmed town. Remember, part of the risen slave wincon is to survive.
THANK YOU

Someone that understands.
If you understand this why are you campaigning for the Kling vote?!!?!?!??!!???!!??!??!?!?!?!

Ok. Seriously, taking that break now. Seeya in the morning.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5373 (isolation #253) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:If the concept is not there Luna is free to vote where she likes and no one can scream "wincon" and thus makes the game more enjoyable and enables reads.
I dont think getting yelled at everytime i dare scumread or vote anyone from the PT is an enjoyable experience, do you?
You've been bad at keeping info to yourself, very very bad.

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5377 (isolation #254) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5368, Salt Squad wrote:A50 are you in Luna's hood?
Bruh he don't need to answer that!

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5378 (isolation #255) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5376, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5373, Stormblade wrote:
You've been bad at keeping info to yourself, very very bad.

ABR
Nahdia already mentioned it tho, what?
While we agree on most issues
now
, I'm saying that you deserved some yelling lol

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5389 (isolation #256) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Stormblade »

No you really did. You really really did. You made some awful revelations.

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5390 (isolation #257) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5381, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5377, Stormblade wrote:
In post 5368, Salt Squad wrote:A50 are you in Luna's hood?
Bruh he don't need to answer that!

ABR
I take this as a yes and I now have the completed list of your hood mates.
In post 5382, Salt Squad wrote:Although once Klingon flips scum I will not need to out that info.
We will feed you hemp rope first though.

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5421 (isolation #258) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5420, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5419, Cephrir wrote:I'm not a hundred percent sure you're right... do we have confirmation here? Because like I don't know how big my faction is but if you're correct and it's just me or me+1 then I might as well quit now.
Nah she misinterpreted the win condition.
Yeah, I did. Just spoke to mastin about it; I had this wrong (sorry Salt Squad, I owe you an apology on that one). Ceph, can you confirm your wincon is worded EXACTLY like the one in dram's flip? Including the part about needing someone alive? No differences whatsoever?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5444 (isolation #259) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Stormblade »

To be fair, I can vouch that Klingon makes extremely questionable night action choices as town.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5448 (isolation #260) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Stormblade »

Waiting for a reply from Ceph. If it's a positive response, I won't kick and scream at a Klingon lynch (still think she's town tho).
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5451 (isolation #261) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5450, No Retreat wrote:
In post 5448, Stormblade wrote:I won't kick and scream at a Klingon lynch (still think she's town tho).
Would you rather lynch Copper?
Rather lynch neither, but between the two, yes. Klingon is a claimed watcher and this is multiball. They're likely to get murdered soon regardless, no? I haven't played a lot of multiball so maybe people with more experience with it can correct my assumption there.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5453 (isolation #262) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Stormblade »

Same as when I was asked last night. SS, WT, and RAM are all good lynches to me. Expedience possibly as well but I've liked him a lot more today vs his play yesterday.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5454 (isolation #263) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Stormblade »

Well, SS is an alright lynch. I think there's a good shot of him being truthful that he's a vampire but I also think the risk that he's cult or something is very really and that's dangerous af to let live.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5458 (isolation #264) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5457, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5455, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5454, Stormblade wrote:Well, SS is an alright lynch. I think there's a good shot of him being truthful that he's a vampire but I also think the risk that he's cult or something is very really and that's dangerous af to let live.
-Nahdia
Well you did say that he's done this "I want 1 more day" thingamajig as scum before.
And in that same game I gave up and stopped posting because I was a consensus scum read. Using that game as a base point why would I keep trying with a cop guilty on me?
THe next day. After you used your action.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5465 (isolation #265) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Stormblade »

Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5467 (isolation #266) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Stormblade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7735892 whoops this is the one where you claimed. It's still d1.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5471 (isolation #267) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Stormblade »

Eh.
I really wanna believe Salt Squad. I lean strongly on him being a Vampire. Think is, I don't understand why the Vampire's as non humans don't support the New Humanity Treaty, so I actually am p willing to mislynch him on the off chance he's cult. But I'm voting RAM rn and would probably prefer that/WT to SS.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5473 (isolation #268) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5472, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5470, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 5468, Luna Fox wrote:And even if you assume that everyone in the hood shares N/L i never said my free action was going inside the hood.

P-Edit: Mostly yes, but all of them no.
There is only so much I can do to prove you wrong here and you have to believe me because Klingon is scummy af.
I'm just debating the likelyhood of redirect and to boot on a target that shares a N/L with who i was scanning.

Bus driver changes a lot of things and i dont know how i didnt realize that.
Unlikely, as I nation copped SS and they said their nation is what I got.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5480 (isolation #269) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5475, Salt Squad wrote:I am towny af why are you all coping me ;w;
Well
I
wanted to cop RAM.
In post 5476, Luna Fox wrote:Are you even reading my posts?

SS: What do you think are the chances that you were targeted by a bus driver?
Uh, what makes you say that?
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5501 (isolation #270) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5494, RAM wrote:Nahdia: did you give up on building a case against my slot?
Lost the motivation. It's been a rough day. Maybe later. Maybe I'll just let people lynch the Klingon slot. Maybe I'll push WT instead. idk.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5524 (isolation #271) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5488, Luna Fox wrote:Maybe i should make a summary:

@everyone:

Salt Squad got targeted by me, returning Isolationist Faction. They are refusing being part of this faction.
I got mod confirmation that a scan on Kuroi would yield "Individual Vampires Faction"
We had a mass claim of nation/location on the hood.
My Nation/Location scan returned what my target claimed.
I claimed to be targeting outside of the hood, while in reality my faction cop was outside and the nation/location cop was inside.
Salt Squad got also targeted by Stormblade (as they claim) and also got a correct check, meaning the likelyhood of bus drive is really small.
With all this information the likelyhood of Redirection becomes smaller while not unlikely.

Im willing to go with Occam's Razor and say that i got that Faction, because that's their actual Faction.
But everyone is free to make their own informed decission based on this information.
Good job, Luna.

ABR
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5714 (isolation #272) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Stormblade »

Idea: let's not lynch the watcher that can verify the faction cop's results.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5754 (isolation #273) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 5753, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:If the result is really tempered with I'm more suspicious of something like bussdriver

~Ice
My own report on SS being accurate makes a bus driver extremely unlikely.
-Nahdia
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5811 (isolation #274) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Tempting.