copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by copper223 »

Because you don't put a spy in my PT from a faction that has my wincon, ergo we are almost guaranteed to be on opposite sides and despite the nonsense I have read we are town aligned, survivor wins with scum as well if they are not NKd while we need to form a majority with town to win.

Wulden and Nosferatu, the other two main non human factions, most likely also have a PT and that's where they all (or the bulk of them) are.

I also don't see any undead outside of the PT rushing to join our ranks which makes the proposition that LLD is a Wulden operating alone more unlikely.

What mastin said is that there can be different races in the same faction, you are arguing that the two are independent of each other, which based on the fact that we claimed undead are all apparently working for the same goal is absolute nonsense.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 4941, rb wrote:Are you serious right now? How many times has it been said by Mastin that race =/= faction? Yet apparently people want to keep pushing on LLD just because she's Wulden and therefore practically 'confirmed cult'.

Why don't all of you who are town actually do some real fucking scumhunting?
If LLD isn't "individual wulden", she's scum, and that's quite explicit. The faction is probably called "hunter" or something.

I think you're missing something here.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 4339, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4338, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4239, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4234, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4018, Salt Squad wrote:I did explicitly role cop LLD
Did you ROLE Cop her or did you RACE Cop her? Please be specific. It may not matter on THIS particular outcome, but it does matter on others I think, since we had flips from the same nation belonging to different factions.
Rolefishing?
This response ALONE is enough for me to pursue your lynch to the end of time and beyond. YOU said you investigated their race, then YOU said you Role Copped them. I only asked you to specify which one YOU meant of the two YOU typed! How on Earth is that rolefishing?
Once again, for the last time I targeted STORMBRINGER NOT SALTSQUAD.

You were told this multiple times.

and yet you continue to be what appears to be deliberately ignorant for the purposes of your own agenda.

I'm happy with this vote.

Vote: Almost50
This is such a weak post. I would vote LLD for this even if she didn't show as Wulden.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Eh. I'm not so sure about Salt. Thinking about it more, this feels like Legend of Zelda beeboy when he was begging for 1 more day to confirm he's town so he could just rolecop someone as scum. He might just be cult wanting to recruit one more person.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4953, Stormblade wrote:Eh. I'm not so sure about Salt. Thinking about it more, this feels like Legend of Zelda beeboy when he was begging for 1 more day to confirm he's town so he could just rolecop someone as scum. He might just be cult wanting to recruit one more person.
-Nahdia
You do realize I gave up in Zelda mafia and stopped posting all together right?
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4950, copper223 wrote:Because you don't put a spy in my PT from a faction that has my wincon, ergo we are almost guaranteed to be on opposite sides and despite the nonsense I have read we are town aligned, survivor wins with scum as well if they are not NKd while we need to form a majority with town to win.

Wulden and Nosferatu, the other two main non human factions, most likely also have a PT and that's where they all (or the bulk of them) are.

I also don't see any undead outside of the PT rushing to join our ranks which makes the proposition that LLD is a Wulden operating alone more unlikely.

What mastin said is that there can be different races in the same faction, you are arguing that the two are independent of each other, which based on the fact that we claimed undead are all apparently working for the same goal is absolute nonsense.
Blue: this is so painful to read. If there's a scum in your hood and the entire hood claims undead, of course the scum in your hood is going to claim to be undead and have your WinCon.

My point is that the entire game needs to move away from scumhunting based on race because it's going to be unreliable and that anyone who's voting LLD because she's Wulden and not because she's actually playing scummy needs to gtfo that wagon.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and not to mention that every faction that needs it has been given a fakeclaim, so the fact that there's a mass claim of being the same race/location/nation/wincon means literally nothing because it's something you'd expect the scum in your hood to be able to pull off.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4954, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4953, Stormblade wrote:Eh. I'm not so sure about Salt. Thinking about it more, this feels like Legend of Zelda beeboy when he was begging for 1 more day to confirm he's town so he could just rolecop someone as scum. He might just be cult wanting to recruit one more person.
-Nahdia
You do realize I gave up in Zelda mafia and stopped posting all together right?
I'm referring to Day 1 on that game, not Day 2...
-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by rb »

@Stormblade that's a fair point. He'd want to do this whether scum or town because it helps his faction's survival. But I overall am reading Salt Squad as Town and I think there's better lynches.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 4957, Stormblade wrote:I'm referring to Day 1 on that game, not Day 2...
-Nahdia
I am 99% sure all these events happened day 2.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

Also in Zelda mafia wouldn't lynching me the following day do absolutely nothing.
Like I am seriously 100% down to be lynched tomorrow, if you think I am scum just remember to honor that tomorrow it isn't hard.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

Also all the kills where town reading me so....
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4958, rb wrote:@Stormblade that's a fair point. He'd want to do this whether scum or town because it helps his faction's survival. But I overall am reading Salt Squad as Town and I think there's better lynches.
I'm in the same boat but there's a decent possibility he's cult, and I think leaving him alive is kind of a HUGE risk.
In post 4959, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 4957, Stormblade wrote:I'm referring to Day 1 on that game, not Day 2...
-Nahdia
I am 99% sure all these events happened day 2.
As I recall, you got wagoned on Day 1. Claimed you had a alignment cop and begged to be let live one night so you could use it. Then claimed you didn't use it and got lynched. I'm pretty sure of this but maybe I'm misremembering? Either way, you still made the same play you're making here what with using your night action to buy yourself a day.
-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by rb »

I'm pretty sure that Dram's WinCon wins with cult though, unless I'm mistaken.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by rb »

It looks to me like it:

- wins with some town
- loses with other town
- wins with cult
- loses with scum
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4733, Luna Fox wrote:I mean sure, ppl can watch/protect me, and in that case im open again to scan in there instead of lynching, if that's the route we're going.
Why would anyone in their right minds waste a protect on you?

You sold out your entire neighborhood.

Dram is dead.

Your fault.

You cannot be trusted.

Now a Tracker, yes, putting a Tacker on you would be great.

BTW, since you couldn't be bothered with asking me for my results, Little Miss Team Player:

A Song of Ice and Fire -
Location is Other,
Visited by xxx with a Night Action,
Visited by Klingoncelt and also by yyy, each with a check action
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by rb »

I could be wrong here ofc, but there was an exchange between Ceph/Luna that made me feel like their apparent WinCons were anti-scum but not anti-cult.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4963, rb wrote:I'm pretty sure that Dram's WinCon wins with cult though, unless I'm mistaken.
Err, huh? Aren't you defending LLD..?
-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4965, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4733, Luna Fox wrote:I mean sure, ppl can watch/protect me, and in that case im open again to scan in there instead of lynching, if that's the route we're going.
Why would anyone in their right minds waste a protect on you?

You sold out your entire neighborhood.

Dram is dead.

Your fault.

You cannot be trusted.

Now a Tracker, yes, putting a Tacker on you would be great.

BTW, since you couldn't be bothered with asking me for my results, Little Miss Team Player:

A Song of Ice and Fire -
Location is Other,
Visited by xxx with a Night Action,
Visited by Klingoncelt and also by yyy, each with a check action
ASIAOF culted/protected then? That might make some sense actually.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4967, Stormblade wrote:
In post 4963, rb wrote:I'm pretty sure that Dram's WinCon wins with cult though, unless I'm mistaken.
Err, huh? Aren't you defending LLD..?
-Nahdia
I'm trying to figure out why your apparent WinCon which is the same as Dram's is trying to kill cultists. Like I might be totally wrong but it seems to me that your supposed WinCon doesn't actually care if the cult exists or not.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by copper223 »

@rb
What is paid full to read is your attempt to create chaos willingly or out of ignorance, of course we may have a wulden mole, the rest of us are all the same race and share the same wincon however so are we special snowflakes? Fuck that, I have strong circumstantial evidence that race is alignment significant, you just have platitudes about scum-hunting.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8146623#p8146623]post 4970[/url], beeboy wrote:
In post 4962, Stormblade wrote:As I recall, you got wagoned on Day 1. Claimed you had a alignment cop and begged to be let live one night so you could use it. Then claimed you didn't use it and got lynched. I'm pretty sure of this but maybe I'm misremembering? Either way, you still made the same play you're making here what with using your night action to buy yourself a day.
I did that day 2 and was lynched because no one believed me. Why would I follow a losing strat?
But I see what you are saying.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Expedience »

Dramonic was part of your PT, right Stormblade?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by rb »

In post 4971, copper223 wrote:@rb
What is paid full to read is your attempt to create chaos willingly or out of ignorance, of course we may have a wulden mole, the rest of us are all the same race and share the same wincon however so are we special snowflakes? Fuck that, I have strong circumstantial evidence that race is alignment significant, you just have platitudes about scum-hunting.
What's this evidence then?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4738, Cephrir wrote:I can't say I'm super pumped about lynching someone (Kling) who might have my win condition and is regularly mislynched, despite the fact I'm scumreading her
I share Dram's win condition.

I don't know anything about treaties.

I do know that Alexis Galenos was the heroine and Dmitri Damanos was evil.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”