Mini 518: Underground Mafia, The Nightmare is Over!

Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:37 am

Post by Jitsu »

Well, apparently, I've forgotten about Gunslinger (not that that is difficult to do these days), but it doesn't really change much. Anata's wagon would still have needed all 5 other players besides herself to succeed (Sudo, oEJo, Jayalay, Korlash, and Gunslinger), while the Miztef wagon only needed 3 of the 6 left (Anata, Sudo, oEJo, Jayalay, Korlash, and Gunslinger)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Mexal wrote:
As for Anata, you're a fucking idiot. Sorry, but you are. You're FORCING me to push a case on Anata. And this all started BEFORE she asked for a replacement. So your point is invalid.

We could also mention that once the pressure was turned up, she conveniently asked for a replacement and that everything against Anata then becomes invalid. And it seems you're ok with this. Interesting.
When things don’t go your way you resort to insults. Nice play. I am “forcing” you present a case for someone you think is scum. Why do you “chose not to”? Why is my point invalid? Your vote is still on her…present your case, replacement or not. IF you case is invalid, then so is your vote.

Why do you assume I am ok with this? You are the one saying it is invalid, not I.
Mexal wrote:

You're trying so hard to lynch Miztef. Would you feel like an ass if you were wrong? My vote isn't on Miztef because I think Anata is scummier. I don't need to vote yet. Voting now wouldn't prove anything anyway except make Miztef the more likely lynch since I'd be the swing vote. I don't want to do that yet. I'm having too much fun with you atm.
Ahh, so now you are backtracking, the town wants to lynch Mit, but you wont vote..interesting. Will I feel like an ass? No. Will you feel like an ass if he comes up scum?
Mexal wrote:EBWOP: I forgot to unvote.

unvote, vote: Miztef

It seems CKD that you have saved Anata for another day.
“Saved her” from what? You don’t even have a case against her. If you remember Mexal, you made me comment on Anata.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:39 am

with Jitsu's vote, that puts Mitzef at -2 (assuming he has 5 votes).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mexal
Mexal
Goon
Mexal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Mexal »

I swear to god, you're like a fucking broken record and I can't stand it anymore.
ckd wrote: When things don’t go your way you resort to insults. Nice play. I am “forcing” you present a case for someone you think is scum. Why do you “chose not to”? Why is my point invalid? Your vote is still on her…present your case, replacement or not. IF you case is invalid, then so is your vote.

Why do you assume I am ok with this? You are the one saying it is invalid, not I.
Why do I choose not to? I think I've posted this at least 15 fucking times. Can you not read? Ask again. Lets see if the answer changes.

Your point is invalid because you said I'm pushing a case on her AFTER she asked for replacement because I KNOW she cannot defend herself. Yet I called her scummy and agreed with Jitsu's post BEFORE she asked for a replacement. Therefore, your point that I'm only pushing a case cause she can't defend herself is wildly inaccurate and invalid. Should I spell it out in individual letters for you?

How can you even say that my vote is still on her when in the very same damn post, you see it's not? Are you dense? And what do I care if you're ok with it? Obviously I don't care or else I'd adhere to your constant barage of repetitious questions.

Also, you tell me ONCE AGAIN to present my case on her, replacement or not yet you're criticizing me for presenting my case on her when she asked for a replacement? You're contradicting yourself. You should have given up while you were ahead.

And yet again, you're trying to make my vote on Anata seem invalid. You must have a massive hard on for her or something.
ckd wrote: Ahh, so now you are backtracking, the town wants to lynch Mit, but you wont vote..interesting. Will I feel like an ass? No. Will you feel like an ass if he comes up scum?
The town? 3 people does not equal the town. AND I HAVE VOTED. YOU EVEN QUOTED IT IN YOUR OWN POST! Good god.

Will I feel like an ass if he comes up scum? No. Because I admitted he was scummy. Why would I feel like an ass?
ckd wrote: “Saved her” from what? You don’t even have a case against her. If you remember Mexal, you made me comment on Anata.
Of course I made you comment on Anata. You avoided it in the past and when you did comment, you found everything she did as pure laziness. You're saving her from being lynched. There was 3 votes on her, now there is none. That's saving someone. As for my case, it's Jitsu's as I've said so many times that my fingers hurt from typing it. The case is still valid whether you fail to recognize that fact or not. She didn't defend against it and your defense was laziness. Therefore I see nothing invalid about the case on Anata, whether it's
my
case or not.

Are you done yet because the more you talk, the worse you get. You might think you're putting pressure on me but all you're doing is making me angry and I don't like being angry.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:56 am

was commenting as I read the posts, your vote came after I commented.

LOL, "my case is Jitsu's" no, that Jitsu's..I wanted yours...but now you have voted Mitzef..I would like to your case against him..

Or do you just want to quote my posts too? You called him scummy, why is he scummy to you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:57 am

I am tired of the town doing all the work of Mexal...again I will make it easy...post 3 reasons why you think Mitzef is scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:58 am

of=for..

and if it is too much for you, maybe you need to ask for a replacement too.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mexal
Mexal
Goon
Mexal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Mexal »

curiouskarmadog wrote:was commenting as I read the posts, your vote came after I commented.

LOL, "my case is Jitsu's" no, that Jitsu's..I wanted yours...but now you have voted Mitzef..I would like to your case against him..

Or do you just want to quote my posts too? You called him scummy, why is he scummy to you?
This is the very last post I will make to CKD this day because if I don't stop now, I swear to god I'll just ask for a replacement based on the pure fucking idioticy of this one player.

I ALREADY POSTED WHY I FOUND HIM SCUMMY! WILL YOU READ MY FUCKING POSTS?

Here are some quotes for you since you can't seem to read even though you respond to my posts.
Mexal wrote: Yes. I think Miztef is scummy. It's been there the whole game. You assume I don't read the thread but I do and I've read your case on him. I agree with it. I think he's scummy because he started out strong, back peddled, played to people's expectations of him as opposed to his own style, made an excuse for his playstyle based on others thinking he's always scum (which was a WIFOM argument btw). I waited because I thought others needed attention.
Mexal wrote: I've seen this excuse before and the person was scum. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.
I'm done. I'm sorry for ruining the game for everyone. It was going great until CKD decided he forgot how to read.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:06 am

fair enough...thank you for reposting this case.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Jitsu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am tired of the town doing all the work of Mexal...again I will make it easy...post 3 reasons why you think Mitzef is scum.
Why are you asking for this now, after he's voted? Why are you still pushing him so hard now that you have his vote on Miztef where you want it? That makes no sense.

I have another question. You seem to be saying a number of things about Mexal not suspecting Miztef at all:

Post 360:
I also think it is funny that you don’t want to lynch Mitzek because it wont provide enough info. I think it will provide tons. For instance, you seems to be completely ignoring him, why is that? I am actively pushing a case against him, wont that provide info to you about me? I am noting the blind eye you are turning toward Mitzef, does that say anything about your alignment at this point? No…but if Mitzef comes up scum, it doesn’t look good for you.
Post 365:
It makes you look like his scum partner because you have just stated you felt he was scummy, without providing a case against him. Without voting him ever..the only thing you have done this game in reference to Mitzef is agree with him. You have voted other people in the game you thought scummy...you have applied pressure to other people in the game you wanted us to believe was scummy...Why have you not attakced Mitzef once? Asked him just one question?

I never thought that Mexal was defending/ignoring Miztef, because he's had a consistent position on him for a long time now. It's not just in one post. Granted, Mexal never personally made a case on Anata or Miztef. But I can find five before you made your case on Miztef (post #363) where Mexal expressed some suspicion of Miztef or questioned him about something:

He agreed with Anata's suspicion of Miztef in Post #109.

He agreed with my criticism of Miztef in Post #135:
That being said, I'm not entirely focused there. I will look elsewhere. I don't get tunnel-visioned unless I'm 100% sure I'm right and in this situation, I'm not. It's day 1 and it's impossible to be positive but to me, it's the best thing I've seen. That and your accusations of Miztef. Those have merit as well.
Post #159:
Don't worry, we already know you think Miztef is the scummiest and you want to pressure him. He will not be forgotten, I promise you
In post #221, Mexal states that he still feels Miztef is scummy.

and in post #331:
As for the lynch for the day, I wanted Anata. Now that she's being replaced, I doubt any of you would agree to that. So I don't know. Probably Miztef though I'd have to do a reread of him before I decide on that.

I'd like an explanation for this.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:52 am

in post 109, mex only asked Mit a question..there was no mention of Mex (in his words) thinking Mit was scum...you are right that he does agree with you in in 135, but does he do anything about it? in post 159, he only acknowledges my suspicion, again not stating that Mit is scum. Post 221, He does mention that he thinks Mitzef is scummy, but my problem is, he doesnt do anything about it...do you see how he has gone on and on about Anata and myself..and anyone who is scummy, but doesnt even try to pressure Mit? Have I missed a post where he actually attacks mitzef or pressures him? Maybe in post 109 (maybe)..if he has thought Mit was scum for so long, why no pressure?

Jitsu, unlike you, I have a problem when somebody votes stating "what he said"...I dont understand why you dont have a problem with Mexal riding your back on the Anata case. I also dont understand why you dont find it suspicious that he could not put a case together against Anata on his own.

In reference to Mex's vote (or rather his case) of Mit...I missed it.. LIke Mex, I have gotten fustrated with this game and there are tons of lenghty posts...I have admitted that I missed it once(383). I guess my problem with Mex was I presented a case, then he comes back with "what he said"...however, to his credit, he did add "I've seen this excuse before and the person was scum. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now."..which was not in my case...so I have admitted my mistake.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

ckd wrote:My win condition is to lynch scum, not obtain information from a lynch
This statement strikes me as really wrong. There's almost nothing that can be done to prevent a day one townie lynch- it happens to just about everybody. The best that can be hoped for is to get good information that will lead to the scum all being lynched. Obviously lynching the guy most likely to be scum is the best strategy; but shouldn't some allowance be made to gathering information for future rounds?

And then there's Mexal. First of all, calling a player a fucking idiot is never acceptable under any circumstances. This is a friendly game- one that has us at each other's throats, admittedly, but it's meant to be fun. And this actually has some relevance, as I've found that the players most likely to fly off the handle in a mafia game are generally scum getting frustrated with attempts to lead the town by the nose.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:02 am

out of our three pages of arguements, these two points are the only things you got out of it?

so what is your point (in reference to me)..is there no information that can be obtained from a Mitzef lynch?

maybe you can help get us some information Day 1...provide some comments...here, I even ask some questions.

what are your thoughts on Mitzef Day 1? Your thoughts on Mex and I? Your thoughts on Mex's case (or Jitsu's rather) for Anata (for it did involve you somewhat). Mex's case against Mitzef?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mexal
Mexal
Goon
Mexal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Mexal »

Sudo_Nym wrote: And then there's Mexal. First of all, calling a player a fucking idiot is never acceptable under any circumstances. This is a friendly game- one that has us at each other's throats, admittedly, but it's meant to be fun. And this actually has some relevance, as I've found that the players most likely to fly off the handle in a mafia game are generally scum getting frustrated with attempts to lead the town by the nose.
Or it's a town player who's getting so frustrated that he's repeating himself over and over and over and over and over when all the answers are in the posts that the other player quotes. How would you feel if I asked you the same questions 15 times when they've been answered 15 times?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 am

for the record..

"As for Anata, you're a fucking idiot. Sorry, but you are. You're FORCING me to push a case on Anata. And this all started BEFORE she asked for a replacement. So your point is invalid. "

you didnt call me a fucking idiot because I have asked you a question repeatedly.

also, I would have asked you "15 time" to present YOUR case (not jitsu's) if you had done it the first time I ask (or at all).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am

edit

also, I wouldnt have asked you "15 times" to present YOUR case (not jitsu's) if you had done it the first time I ask (or at all)....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:25 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Notice:

The following player have escaped* from the arena. They will be replaced as soon as possible.

Jayalay
Anata112
oEJo

We apologise for the delay.

Any other players caught escaping will be tortured and shot.**

*Requested replacement
**Still tortured and shot (if I can find you)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Korlash »

Not oEJo... He was cool... ;_;
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by Jitsu »

Interesting. Now oEJo will be replaced.

Part of the reason I changed my vote from Anata to Miztef was to see if anyone would jump on to finish Miztef off quickly. It appears that did not happen, since Korlash and Sudo have not voted yet.

I admit I am still torn between Anata and Miztef. I still think Anata is the better play, but I will still support a Miztef lynch due to his very scummy actions.

I admit that I think I switched my vote to Miztef a bit prematurely, and I want to take some more time to reread and think about the situation, so
for the moment
, I will
Unvote

Korlash, Sudo: (Gunslinger can answer too if he is around)

I will ultimately support either a Miztef or an Anata lynch today, barring any other radical posts. I would like to hear your thoughts on an Anata lynch, a Miztef lynch, and CKD's recent posts.

Sudo, you seemed to think in post #386 that either CKD or Mexal might be scum leading the town by the nose. If so, who do you think it is, and why?
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by Jitsu »

Just so it is easier for the mod to find, based on the reasons in my previous post, I will:

Unvote
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok I will try my best here.. My cat won't get off of me and it is kinda hard to type... Move cat... Ouch...

>.> <.< I am a slave to my own pet... sad days are now...

Ok, between Anata and Miztef I would vote miztef simply because a replacement does change things. Almost none of the stuff you have on Anata can in anyway be linked to her replacement... I mean a simple" You did this? Why?" could get you very good scummy answers, while the same question to a replacement gets you an "I don't know why she did it." And kills your point. Personally I have not seen a lot come from Miztef or Anata and thus why I have not voted them. Granted I have only been skimming these last few pages so I may have missed a few things.

As for CKD's latest posts I find them very funny. I admit it was fun to push Mexal's buttons way back when.. but I have learned that that does not help us so I try not to anymore... (IN fact I have so far found three players on this site you should never push their buttons.. Ryan, Mexal, and Elias... Man does it make the game crazy...)
But I am one to talk aren't I? I was pretty much doing the EXACT SAME ATTACK against Mexal that he is now. The "I don't think your vote without reason is valid" thing... So my points on this issue would be a little biased and thus I do not want to get into it much..

So without scanning the thread again for actual posts I agree/disagree with that is all I can comment on right now... I do look forward to hearing from the replacements though...
Mexal wrote:And yet again, you're trying to make my vote on Anata seem invalid. You must have a massive hard on for her or something.
Who doesn't? Rowl! Kitty wants some candy!:twisted: (I couldn't resist... Man... I'm going to hell for sure XD)

Also... I just thought of it... The worst game in history of mafia... Vollkan, Jitsu, and Gemelli! O.o... One day of those three would make even the most hardcore mafia fans wet themselves... I think my head would just explode... all over the wall... like... *shudders*

... It is way to scary for even me... I think one day of them posting would be like a combined.. 480,000 words, 12,456 numbers, 50,000 "%" signs, and like... 15,678,452 opportunities for your eyes to begin bleeding... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

I love random tangents... don't you? ^^
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:33 am

so this was your retort to Jitsu's what is your stance currrently?

I hope you understand there was 0 content in that post.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mexal
Mexal
Goon
Mexal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 am

Post by Mexal »

Korlash wrote: Ok, between Anata and Miztef I would vote miztef simply because a replacement does change things. Almost none of the stuff you have on Anata can in anyway be linked to her replacement... I mean a simple" You did this? Why?" could get you very good scummy answers, while the same question to a replacement gets you an "I don't know why she did it." And kills your point. Personally I have not seen a lot come from Miztef or Anata and thus why I have not voted them. Granted I have only been skimming these last few pages so I may have missed a few things.
So basically what you're saying is that you want to lynch Miztef because Anata will get a replacement and everything Anata said or did is irrelevant right?

This is why I hate replacements...
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Jitsu »

I decided to do some checking up on a few things.

It might be interesting for some of you to know that Anata has joined newbie game #498 and she had made 5 posts since Monday morning.

Game is currently ongoing.

-Mod
Mexal
Mexal
Goon
Mexal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Mexal »

Jitsu wrote:I decided to do some checking up on a few things.

It might be interesting for some of you to know that Anata has joined newbie game #498 and she had made 5 posts since Monday morning.

She admits she is a newbie there, but she seems to be defending herself fairly well there -- see post 58.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &&start=50

I am still rereading, but I don't like this at all. It is possible that she was an overwhelmed newbie townie, but she wasn't under THAT much pressure. I think the heat got to her and she bailed.
I like you more and more each time you post :) Nice job!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”