Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Yamahako »

skitzer wrote:Is it possible that some kids could have "immunities" to some food. Like say for instance, you are the fat kid(I know, sad stereotype) and all desserts thrown at you do not do any damage...something like that?
I know this to be true. I'm anorexic, I think that's why the foods thrown at me did extra damage.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:07 am

Post by skitzer »

I know there are those. I was talking smaller damage or no damage.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Jordan...i'll advise you to look at the last few pages and tell us how ABR wasn't being a hypocrite.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

YAmahako, why would peas be considered anorexia food? They are actually fairly high carb, which makes them a no-no in anorexia land. Celery and saltines are what I would expect from an anorexic.

Why are you still saying the peas are real when they, apparently, are not?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Here is the complete list of all items thrown (by whom) and the eyeballed damage done.

Carrot (ckillor): 1%
String cheese (Jordan): 8%, +1.5% to skruffs
Chocolate chip cookie (ABR): 0
Hot pepper (foolinc): 0
M&M (skitzer): 2%, -1.5% when politely tossed
Cornish pastry (BM): 0
Fistful chopped onions (Lowell): 1.5%
Celery stick (Tarhalindur): 0
Peas (Yama): 0
PB cookie (Blight): 1%
Bowl of tomato soup (Skruffs): 0
Gummy bear (Gorrad): 0.5%
Sushi roll (Tornado): 1.5%
Apricot drink (bamboo): 5%
French fry (skruffs): 0.5%, at least when boogerflicked
Jelly bean (PWS): 0.5%
Salmon sandwich (ckillor): 2%
Prune (BM): 5%
Mashed potatoes (blight), 7-up (JDodge): 36% combined
Banana (Gorrad): about 5%
Potato chips (BM): 0
Wasabi (Tornado): 15%

ShadowLurker started the game by suggesting that we use "votes" that don't count and not throw food until later; he started by randomvoting waar. Ckillor wanted to see what the food throwing does, choosing SL for his target. Waar cast an OMGUS cookie at ShadowLurker, but did not call it that. Instead he said, "Takes forever to confirm role, obvious scumtell."

If SL had not posted, this would be a clearly arbitrary toss and perfectly all right. If SL had posted at someone else, it would be a bit curious that waar ddn't notice, but okay, sometimes people are inattentive. I have real trouble buying that waar didn't notice that someone
who had voted him
was active in the game. This is not altered by the appearance that the cookie, it does nothing.

Nightfall wanted to know why people are throwing food randomly and why are they going after SL (he added "or anyone else in particular"). Note this post for later, though the SL-waar exchange suggests SL town and waar scum. Objecting in the same post to people throwing around food randomly and people throwing around food nonrandomly seems a little weird to me.

Erg0 declared he would hold onto his food for now. Battle Mage expressed relief that our lunchboxes refill daily. Slight igmeoy to BM for possibly protesting too much, but nothing truly pingworthy to see here.

Tarhalindur posted Valleyspeakishly, throwing an imaginary celery stick at JDodge. Skruffs leapt to the conclusion that he was "an anorexic valley girl" although Tar may have just been roleplaying high schooler in a food fight. The big signifiance of this is the dog that didn't bark; Yamahako did not comment on this even though he later claimed "anorexic".

Over this, pickemgenius either propositioned Tar or found him suspicious. Yamahako also found him suspicious, based on the peas he threw. (Pickem did not throw anything, saying "there are pros and cons to each side" of the voting question. He did not elaborate on this.)

Meanwhile, going back to the previous page's only major issue, ShadowLurker exploded all over Jordan for being uninterested in "discussing the mechanics instead of wasting LIMITED votes". He added, "For all we know, that damage could carry over from day to day." I think that was kind of a huge stretch. However, since his lunchbox is under 5 items so he says, his fear of running out of food before we have a lynching consensus is not ill-founded. He also FOSed skitzer. Blight tossed his cookies at Jordan for bandwagoning early when we can't unthrow things.

Tarhalindur voted JDodge, but did not throw anything as he had already thrown an item. It is curious that his celery had no effect, suggesting that no actual celery was thrown, yet now -- casting a vote of suspcion on the same person -- he is reluctant to throw an item. Especially so since JDodge said we should wait to throw our items, andTr is here espousing the same philosophy, yet he's voting JDodge; why?

Foolinc endorsed Skitzer's logic about relative effect of items and M&M's being a good candidate to do very little based on the transitive property of lunch; Skruffs did not like this and heaved tomato soup at him. WHat exactly Skruffs did not like about it is unclear.

Gorrad FOSed waar with a gummy bear for being nofunboy about internet memespeak. Pulsewidth immediately followed with a random sushi on waar. Huh.

Bamboo came in with apicot drink on PWS for no apparent reason. Skruffs was flabbergasted bcause "I thought the drinks were some sort of "Big Damage" item?" Jordan responded by noting the contradiction between soup throwing and
holy CRAP
I thought the drinks/
liquids
were some sort of "Big Damage" items
Jordan bolded and underlined a word that Skruffs didn't even say!

Skriffs started boogerflicking French fries. I don't kow why he sent one SL's way, and he sent one at foolinc while saying -- apparently to
JDodge
-- "That's the second piece of food you've thrown at me, and neither of them were for a valid reason. Why?" Foolinc, thinking not unreasonaby that this was addressed to him, answered that he had only thron one item, which is entirely true,and that Skruffs had thrown two things at
him
for no reason, which Skruffs answered by noting that the soup was pretend (as indeed it seems to have been).

Gorrad speculated that the method of food throwing affects the damage, ad tested two gummi bears. They came outequal, and BM pruned him for tresting in thread instead of asking the mod.

Yamahako pead on Skitzer's face accusing him of fishing. That takes me to the end of page 4, and it's late enough that I'm not going through fifteen more pages tonight.

Through this point my top suspets are Yama, Jordan, Tar, waar (now Albert B. Rampage) and a little bit of Nightfall and Tornado, but this is only taking into account 20% of the game and is very much subject to change.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:YAmahako, why would peas be considered anorexia food? They are actually fairly high carb, which makes them a no-no in anorexia land. Celery and saltines are what I would expect from an anorexic.

Why are you still saying the peas are real when they, apparently, are not?
Not to give out too much info but, I actually do have saltines. I say that I'm anorexic because that is my role. I don't know much about peas in general.

My lunch box contains 100 peas, they exist for throwing - but apparently they do no damage.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Dammit, I think it's time I threw something.

Hurl Peanut Butter Sandwich at skitzer
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by Aimee »

erg0: why? (to both statements).
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:40 pm

Post by Erg0 »

I don't really like skitzer's play, he's low on the chart right now, and I want to get some idea of how much damage my food is going to do. I've hit the point where the balance between my limited supplies and my suspicions has been reached.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:31 am

Post by Gorrad »

Well, I'm back, but have very little time to make a thorough post. I should be able to do so this evening though. A summary of my thoughts so far:

Jester- unlikely, unless they can't self-vote.

Bad Behavior Notes- if they ARE NK-items, then perhaps the hall monitors are weeding out the rowdy kids.

Scum- I'm thinking a BM-Sir T pairing isn't out of the question. They could quite well be distancing, and the whole idea of BM ignoring SirT even though he thinks scum/jester screams scumbuddies.

Silent Speaker- good last post! Do you think you could add quantities thrown to those figures? I have a feeling that'll help later.

I'm really not seeing Skruffs as scum. His play seems to be in-line with his normal town play.

That's a summary. I'll give y'all the day to think about/respond to this, then post some more this afternoon.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Gorrad wrote:Jester- unlikely, unless they can't self-vote.
You mean throw food on themselves ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 am

Post by Aimee »

No access until Monday, so I won't be posting.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Nightfall »

the silent speaker wrote: Nightfall wanted to know why people are throwing food randomly and why are they going after SL (he added "or anyone else in particular"). Note this post for later, though the SL-waar exchange suggests SL town and waar scum.
Objecting in the same post to people throwing around food randomly and people throwing around food nonrandomly seems a little weird to me.
Sorry but how did you come to see me doing that?
I'll give you a big hurrah if you'll tell me
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:43 am

Post by skitzer »

I now feel that Yama is lying. Anorexic and 100 peas that do no damage? That does not seem plausible.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Yamahako »

skitzer wrote:I now feel that Yama is lying. Anorexic and 100 peas that do no damage? That does not seem plausible.
Ninja Throwing Star a Saltine at Skitzer

I can prove myself. Besides, the few things that hit me got me near 40 already which says anorexic to me...
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 am

Post by skitzer »

I just thought it unlikely that all you had were peas...but I guess I was proven wrong...
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Yamahako »

skitzer wrote:I just thought it unlikely that all you had were peas...but I guess I was proven wrong...
I said I had other stuff...
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Gorrad wrote:Well, I'm back, but have very little time to make a thorough post. I should be able to do so this evening though. A summary of my thoughts so far:

Jester- unlikely, unless they can't self-vote.

Bad Behavior Notes- if they ARE NK-items, then perhaps the hall monitors are weeding out the rowdy kids.

Scum- I'm thinking a BM-Sir T pairing isn't out of the question. They could quite well be distancing, and the whole idea of BM ignoring SirT even though he thinks scum/jester screams scumbuddies.

Silent Speaker- good last post! Do you think you could add quantities thrown to those figures? I have a feeling that'll help later.

I'm really not seeing Skruffs as scum. His play seems to be in-line with his normal town play.

That's a summary. I'll give y'all the day to think about/respond to this, then post some more this afternoon.
Gorrad, do you have a gut read on Aimee, and if so, what?

Let's just say that inquiring minds want to know and leave it at that for now.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

TSS: unless I'm very much mistaken, my celery sticks do 2-5% damage. If not (and thanks to skitzer, I can't make any firm conclusions yet), then very odd things are going on here.

Since this is, for me, a need-to-know issue (for reasons that it would be foolish to reveal at this time), I hope you don't mind if I use you as a guinea pig.

Fire celery stick at TSS's crotch
User out of ambit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Nightfall »

That looks to be about 2.5% I would say.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

THe whole incident with foolinc:
Foolinc hot peppered me. (It DID do damage, btw)
I did not like this.
I *pretend* hot souped him.
Then Jordan string cheesed me, but I (for some reason) thought that it was Foolinc who had string cheesed me in revenge for hot souping him (Even though I stated that the hot soup was pretend)

Shadowlurker got a french fry because of something scummy he said.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Tarhalindur wrote:TSS: unless I'm very much mistaken, my celery sticks do 2-5% damage. If not (and thanks to skitzer, I can't make any firm conclusions yet), then very odd things are going on here.

Since this is, for me, a need-to-know issue (for reasons that it would be foolish to reveal at this time), I hope you don't mind if I use you as a guinea pig.

so you're saying you think skitzer is scummy, but you're going to use tss as a guinea pig?

please tell me i'm interpreting that right.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

pickemgenius wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:TSS: unless I'm very much mistaken, my celery sticks do 2-5% damage. If not (and thanks to skitzer, I can't make any firm conclusions yet), then very odd things are going on here.

so you're saying you think skitzer is scummy, but you're going to use tss as a guinea pig?

please tell me i'm interpreting that right.
No, not at all.

The reason why skitzer was messing up my results is that he threw an M&M at JDodge at about the same time that I threw my first celery stick, so I couldn't be sure how much damage my celery stick did.

Now I know.

Another question of relevance: TSS, what is your opinion about Aimee?

Reasoning is behind this, but I cannot reveal said reasons at this time.
User out of ambit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”