DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:07 am

Post by DeathSauce »

So Estes is voting for me because he has a "strong suspicion" and Porochaz "thinks I am scummy" but offers no evidence or content to back it up.

Forgive me if I fail to panic.

Porochaz, you had not expressed any suspicion of me until Estes posted his non-argument. Why the sudden shift? Feels like opportunistic wagon-jumping with a side of OMGUS.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Groin I was talking about you as protown. I was saying ds as scummy. I thought it as general feelings, just sticking stuff out there. Currently though I dont have a desire to vote you just yet hence why my vote was on Streeflo, I think its best not to jump into things as I did with jdodge (even though it seemed like the smart choice) so
unvote
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also px I felt scummy vibes from you early on, but px was just a bit more obvious. JDodge was next on the list for lack of posting content and then you were 3rd. I am not OMGUSing you as A. Im not voting you and B. Your not voting me. The streeflo vote was to pressurise him into giving me some answers.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:35 am

Post by ryan »

"A deadline is possible, let's step it up people"
Vote Count.

Deathsauce (1) Estes

Not Voting: Streeflo, Sir Tornado, Deathsauce, groinhammer, Porochaz, ChronX

With 7 alive it's 3 to lynch
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 am

Post by ChronX »

Hi, I've been reading but I'm only on page nine or so to where I've taken close notes, and a couple of players stuck out so I read them in isolation.

DeathSauce: Pounds kaos for hammering the self-voter; has been crying LYNCH IH throughout the game for being on both the early lynches; but never seemed all that miffed at Para for hammering the second townie so fast. Distances from Para with some vague suspicions, but it seems he also tries to derail a wagon on Para by grilling IH's replacement when that player tries to wagon Para. Then I found this when I was reading just DS:
Ok, this game is lagging horribly. I have been suspicious of px for quite a while , but I really think Porochaz is the better play here.

IH was high on nearly everyone's scum list and then disappeared. Now we have had a string of replacements for him and they have both gone after what I would call the "easy" target.

I am also not at all a fan of JDodge's sudden change in tactics. He seemed to present a strong townie vibe and then suddenly clammed up. I stated that in my long analysis post that I felt that JDodge and px were possibly tied to each other, maybe the best play is to lynch px and if he comes up scummy to go after JDodge? I could be convinced of that I guess.

I am keeping my vote on Porochaz, for now. I'd like to see some input from everyone in the next couple of days
Again, token nod to Para being scummy (distancing) but lots of cases for your consideration as alternatives. Even reasons out trading off Para for JDodge, which at that stage of the game is a good tactical gambit for the scum.

Groinhammer: seems very town in this game, but I noticed that he is responding on the last page or so to someone posting that they have a gut feeling about GH being scum. I must admit that I get this feeling off GH but I don't have a completed game history with him only partials, so I can't tell if he draws the short straw a lot and is always a "too town scum" or if he is just a player whose town style leaves a weird aftertaste. If this were a traditional game, I would want cop results on GH, but if and buts candy and nuts...I'd have to say town here.

Again, my close read is only up to the point where I'm still being played by Gatorguy. Sorry its taking so long, there is a lot of churn back there.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:34 am

Post by ChronX »

EBWOP: "I must admit that I get this feeling off GH " whenever I am in games with him....not specifically here. Sorry for forgetting to type that, its a key part of the sentence.
Effectively done with MS
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Estes »

DeathSauce wrote:So Estes is voting for me because he has a "strong suspicion"
Not just that. Apparently somebody doesn't know how to read. I gave reasons; you've failed to answer them. Interjecting sarcasm and disappearing isn't helping the town.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:34 am

Post by DeathSauce »

In what way did I fail to respond to you Estes?

You pointed out that I didn't vote for px, that is true. However there are 5 players in this game that didn't vote for px. I pointed out scummy actions of his over and over, which is more than the other four did.

If we are going to discuss px's lynch, let's talk about how you suddenly appeared after 8 days of lurking and put the hammer on him. With the case slowly building, it was obvious that px was going to get lynched, is it possible that you threw him under the bus to promote yourself?

The rest of your "reason" post was a complete misinterpretation of my case on Porochaz. Pretty ironic from someone that claims I "don't know how to read".

It is purely hypocritical of you to accuse me of "disappearing" given your extensive lurking in this game, you have had gaps of 5 days, 8 days, 9 days, and 8 days between posts.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:57 am

Post by DeathSauce »

@ ChronX.

Yes, I have been going after IH and his replacements all game, the reason for that is that I believe that IH was scum and therefore his replacements are as well.

In the rest of your post you are basically saying the same things over and over.

You say I was trying to "derail the wagon" on px by grilling IH's successor, but you admit that I have been consistently gunning for IH and his successors all game. You quote a post in which I again am consistent in suspicion of the IH team, but also offer thoughts on alternative town strategies. I am hardly able to force the town to trade a scum for a townie, look back and re-read my reasons to believe Dodge and px were linked, I think you will find it made a lot of sense at the time.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:03 am

Post by ChronX »

Deathsauce, your case on IH/Poro has been opportunistic, stubborn and poorly reasoned.

IH was on the first lynch, but wasn't really responsible for it.

He then goes after the player who cavalierly WAS responsible for it, as a policy lynch. He is very consistent in stating it is a policy lynch, and persuades others accordingly.

Porochaz has played a pretty townie game as far as I can see. He's interogated a few different people, and goes after another player for valid policy reasons. JDodge does tend to screw around in all of his games; I have come to the conclusion myself that there are a lot of players who use belligerent and illogical play as their meta cover to avoid people getting reads on them. Again, I can't fault pushing for this kind of lynch in a game where there is no investigative role.

My post about you is only 1 paragraph long, interspersed with a quote. If I say the same thing "over and over" it is only because you have committed the same tell over and over.

vote: DeathSauce
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:48 am

Post by ryan »

"Possibly a lynch?" Vote Count.

Deathsauce (2) Estes, ChronX

Not Voting: Streeflo, Sir Tornado, Deathsauce, groinhammer, Porochaz,

DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:02 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Well, one of you voting for me is scum, now it is just a matter of figuring out which one.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Actually they both could be scum, however I doubt it. Why? You latched onto IH even though the DA lynch was done by accident, his stance on kaos was clear but you kept a vote on him almost all the time. When I come along you still try and latch onto me with the old IH arguments (which is fair to an extent) and my JDodge early vote. Now this I wouldn't hammer let alone vote you for. However in my reread I read your relationship px, you never actually vote for him but you agree with what people say. This strongly makes me think you were distancing but were not ready to sacrifice one of your mafia buddies. Both these reasons I think allows me to be safe with
vote Deathsauce
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:06 am

Post by ryan »

"That's a lynch!" Vote Count.

Deathsauce (3) Estes, ChronX, Porochaz

Not Voting: Streeflo, Sir Tornado, Deathsauce, groinhammer,

Deathsauce was...............................MAFIA!!!!!!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:07 am

Post by ryan »

With 6 alive it is now 2 to lynch.

Not Voting: Sir Tornado, Estes, ChronX, Porochaz, groinhammer, Streeflo
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

1 left...
mod can we get a post properly or replace thingie on Sir Tornado, he hasnt posted in 10 days and his constant inactivity is not cool
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:14 am

Post by ryan »

Sir Tornado informed me that he was busy with exams but would be posting shortly
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

k thank you
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:50 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Bah! I curse you from beyond the grave!
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Estes »

I knew it. I'm 2 for 2 right now.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by MCHammer »

whoa! I totally didn't see that coming!
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Yay for a correct lynch! Sorry I haven't been on. Been tremendously busy with Halloween and community service. I'll try and check in tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Doing a bit better now... however the last scum is hard to place, I would be tempted to say Sir/ T on the basis that even before his exams he didnt post much but experience tells me that thats not a reliable scum tell, Im also interested in looking into what JDodge had against Streeflo. Unfortunetly thats not going to be easy...
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:55 am

Post by ChronX »

groinhammer wrote:whoa! I totally didn't see that coming!
0_o

Yes, that is the SoS....Squint of Suspicion
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:57 am

Post by MCHammer »

Well I didn't! I had DS pegged as pretty solid town & even now I can't really see how his posts were _that_ scummy. Going after IH over his policy lynches was, imo, fair enough & correct play.

Also as a reminder, everyone is now on -2 so please be careful with yr. votes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”