ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 am

Post by ryan »

Deathsauce: If Setael comes up town where do you go case wise?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Why does DeathSauce being town mean I have to be scum? Just because we can' t be scum together does not mean the inverse is also true. That's a hugely fallacious argument there, Setael.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by TylerJ »

So MoS was the only one she didn't target? Hmm... could be a pair.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Setael »

MoS wrote:Why does DeathSauce being town mean I have to be scum? Just because we can' t be scum together does not mean the inverse is also true. That's a hugely fallacious argument there, Setael.
Please quote where I said that if DeathSauce is Town you have to be scum. Check your facts before you accuse me of making a "hugely fallacious argument". I said that I haven't been looking at you very closely because I do not think you and Deathsauce could BOTH be scum and I think Deathsauce is. If I were to find out I was wrong, I would look at you closer. How exactly is that saying you "have to be scum"?
tyler wrote:So MoS was the only one she didn't target? Hmm... could be a pair.
Can you please be more clear with your statements? I assume "she" is me? If so, when didn't I target MoS? Are we meant to infer that the pair you are referring to is MoS and I? Yeah. Not clear.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Setael wrote:Good question. I think it's highly unlikely, and if Deathsauce comes up Town I would need to reread.
Throughout the game there have been a few posts that have made me think that MoS and Deathsauce are not likely scum together, so if Deathsauce came up Town I think I would look closely at MoS.
Permanent V/LA.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by Setael »

Yeah... how is "I think I would look closely at MoS" the equivalent of "MoS has to be scum if Deathsauce isn't."

Not even close.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 pm

Actually it's pretty close. "look closely at MoS" implies that you think I'd be scum if DeathSauce isn't. It's a
very
strong implication.
Permanent V/LA.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Setael »

Except for the fact that I was saying I'd be doing a reread. Saying you'd look closely at someone while rereading doesn't mean you think they're for sure scum. You seem really worried, actually. I'm not so sure a townie would've jumped to the conclusion you did and tried to paint me as scummy for it.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:39 am

Post by DeathSauce »

ryan wrote:Deathsauce: If Setael comes up town where do you go case wise?
I really don't like this line of questioning. Obviously Setael and I are quite suspicious of the other, but it seems like you are trying to set up a situation where it is either me or Setael that gets lynched today. There are plenty of other suspicions to be aired by other players in this game.

To be perfectly frank,
IF
we were to lynch Setael and she came up town I would be rather suspicious of you.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:00 am

Post by ryan »

You two have been pitting against eachother quite a bit, so asking you both the same question in my opinion is fair and justified. I'm making sure you both don't currently have tunnel vision on eachother as scum (which it looks that way to me) you both look like you are 100% set on the other and it's either a GREAT gambit of distancing or two townies fighting eachother while the scum sit and smile.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Setael »

deathsauce wrote:I really don't like this line of questioning. Obviously Setael and I are quite suspicious of the other, but it seems like you are trying to set up a situation where it is either me or Setael that gets lynched today. There are plenty of other suspicions to be aired by other players in this game.

To be perfectly frank,IF we were to lynch Setael and she came up town I would be rather suspicious of you.
For those of you who weren't sure about deathsauce before, this post was a little cookie for you. Why would deathsauce go after ryan if I came up town? The only answer - he is trying for a 1 - 2 mislynch. After ryan's JDodge push I'd be shocked if he came up scum, but deathsauce has been accusing ryan since day dawned. It seems far too likely a scum maneuver to help lynch JDodge (effectively hiding behind ryan) and then go after ryan as soon as possible once JDodge comes up Town. Also, logically it makes no sense for deathsauce to say he'd think ryan is scum if I come up Town. There's no WAY I would be defending ryan the way I am if he was my scum buddy. Deathsauce's logic makes no sense because he is flailing scum.
ryan wrote:You two have been pitting against eachother quite a bit, so asking you both the same question in my opinion is fair and justified. I'm making sure you both don't currently have tunnel vision on eachother as scum (which it looks that way to me) you both look like you are 100% set on the other and it's either a GREAT gambit of distancing or two townies fighting eachother while the scum sit and smile.
ryan, why do you not even CONSIDER the possibility that one of us is Town and the other scum? I am not surprised you disregard his suspicion on me because it is OMGUS and has no basis, but I am frustrated that you are completely disregarding how scummy deathsauce is being.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:03 am

Post by ryan »

Setael: I'm not discounting what you're saying about him being scum and you being town, but I'm also looking at a possibility of two townies fighting it out with eachother because I've seen it happen before. If was pressed to vote somebody right now between you two I'd probably place it on Deathsauce at the moment.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:43 am

Setael wrote:Except for the fact that I was saying I'd be doing a reread. Saying you'd look closely at someone while rereading doesn't mean you think they're for sure scum. You seem really worried, actually. I'm not so sure a townie would've jumped to the conclusion you did and tried to paint me as scummy for it.
Rofl. Goddamnit, Setael. I was about to suggest that you and DeathSauce were townies fighting each other while the sucm sat back and laughed. Then you came out with this little ridiculous gem. I suggest you reevaluate what you're saying here. You got on DeathSauce's case for saying he'd "be rather suspicious" of ryan after you came up town, when you pretty much said the same thing about me. Feel free to poll the other players in the game and prove me wrong. I stand by the fact that your post rather strongly implied that
YOU
were doing the same thing you accuse DeathSauce of doing: trying for a 1-2 mislynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Setael »

MoS, why are you trying so hard to make it look like I said that I think you're scum if Deathsauce is Town. I did not say that, nor do I think that so give it a rest.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough about my last Deathsauce point, because you clearly didn't understand it. What I am saying is that Deathsauce saying he would think ryan was scummy if I came up Town DOES NOT mesh with the fact that he has already been attacking ryan since the start of day 2. He was supposedly suspicious of ryan before he decided to throw some OMGUS suspicion on me. His most recent statement trying to link me and ryan made it look like he never believed the reasons he was attacking ryan when day began. Make sense now?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:58 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Please explain how I tried to "link (you) and ryan" That is a ridiculous lie.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Setael »

By "link me and ryan" I don't mean linking us as scum buddies I mean linking him to me in this statement:
Deathsauce wrote:To be perfectly frank,IF we were to lynch Setael and she came up town I would be rather suspicious of you (ryan).
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:54 am

Post by ryan »

Need a prod

thinktank
ChocolateAttack
vampyrusddg

ESPECIALLY vampy, he had suspicion on him and so far in Day 2 hasn't contributed anything in the way of scum hunting. Time to come out and participate

Vote: vampyrusddg
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:11 am

Post by thinktank »

Alright, this day has gone on for a lengthy amount of time and i think we have a fair bit of info on each player and the wagons and accusations so this seems like a good time to end this day. (sry for bold but my next point should not be missed for anyone skimming)

I am the cop. Deathsauce is scum!

Vote: Deathsauce
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:26 am

Post by DeathSauce »

You are high. Just to start the process of proving you are lying, why did you choose to investigate me on Night One?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:28 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Setael, how in the world could you coming up town show any link to ryan? He asked who I would be suspicious of if you came up town. All I did was answer his damned question.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Setael »

Thank you thinktank. You have no idea how happy you've made me. It was seriously so painfully obvious that Deathsauce is scum but evidently I'm not good enough at making cases on obvscum. It bites the cop had to be outed in order to get this lynch but no one was agreeing so I don't blame thinktank for claiming.

If you guys let Deathsauce talk you out of lynching him then the Town deserves to lose this game.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:46 am

Post by ryan »

Unvote/Vote: Deathsauce
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:50 am

Post by ryan »

By the way IF we have a doc in this game and Deathsauce comes up scum, it would be extremely stupid NOT to protect thinktank. So make sure you protect him
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:01 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Nice, calling the doc protect is always good strategy.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by ryan »

DeathSauce wrote:Nice, calling the doc protect is always good strategy.
Oh come on DS, take your medicine that you got caught, don't be bitter and tell us who your partner is. :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”