Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Nightfall »

MOD : Without confirming the existence or in-existence of such items, could IN THEORY a bag of chips be opened and thrown individually? or would the entire bag have to be thrown as one item?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:50 am

Post by JDodge »

Nightfall wrote:
MOD : Without confirming the existence or in-existence of such items, could IN THEORY a bag of chips be opened and thrown individually? or would the entire bag have to be thrown as one item?
Have you even read the thread at all? This has already been asked.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

And the answer is no.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, that's the second time you've said yamahako was scum, accused me of being his scumbuddy, and then tried to direct attention to me. Even avoiding the scum buddy who would be easier to lynch (closer to lynch) to go after the accused partner. Is it good proceedure to say someone else is scum, then go after their supposed partner? Traditionally, in logic puzzles and the like, you want to minimize assumptions made when forced to work off of incomplete sets of data.

Also:
Believe it or not, people who get damaged an inordinate amount by small pieces of food
are sensitive
. That's kind of the definition of it. I have been hit with a sring cheese and a hot pepper... Both of these are claimed to be 'small' items by the people who threw them, and they did 11% or so damage. If you think I am in error to think that those items do not normally cause that much damage, please explain why you think that I am wrong. Then explain why it is scummy to be sensitive to foods.

Also:
Please point out where in thread you first acknowledged that the threat of a cream pie was in jest? Since you apparently mentioned it in thread before I was 'a moron' in taking you at face value, I would like you to explain where so that I can put that line of suspicion.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Gorrad wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Jester- unlikely, unless they can't self-vote.
You mean throw food on themselves ?
Yeah, of course. Y'know, it wouldn't hurt to see if you could do that.
squish gummy bear on own nose
. Please don't go 'OMG self-vote scumtell!!!!1', this is purely for experimentation.

As for Aimee, my gut says town. I admit I wasn't paying close attention to her during my readthrough, and I don't think she's posted a lot, but the vibes are town so far.

Grr, I meant for this to be longer, but it turns out I don't really have anything more to say :P. Maybe tommorow.
As I expected.

I have one last set of requests that I would appreciate the answers to:

Foolinc, what are your opinions on Bamboomancer and Sir Tornado?
Bamboomancer, what are your opinions on foolinc and Sir Tornado?
Sir Tornado, what are your opinions on Bamboomancer and foolinc?

Some of you may understand where I'm going with this. I ask you to keep silent for now - all will be revealed in time.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Blight »

MOD: I hate to do this to you, but I need to be replaced. Things are starting to pile up with school and I don't have the time right now. I'm really sorry about this.

Sucks because I was really looking forward to this game. It was going to be hella fun. :(
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Ok, the onions kinda screwed up my test, but, just eyeballing it, it looks like you can indeed throw food at yourself. Y'all may want to see for y'all's selves though. I'm not sure how accurate my eyeballing is.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

what are you smoking? your posts in this thread are complete inexplicable. I never said Yama was scum. I said that you were copying what he had said, in order to stop townies throwing food at you. If anything, my post implied that Yama was town, as is my current stance towards him. The rest of your post follows the same logical inaccuracy, so i'm going to ignore it.

Skruffs wrote:Bm, that's the second time you've said yamahako was scum, accused me of being his scumbuddy, and then tried to direct attention to me. Even avoiding the scum buddy who would be easier to lynch (closer to lynch) to go after the accused partner. Is it good proceedure to say someone else is scum, then go after their supposed partner? Traditionally, in logic puzzles and the like, you want to minimize assumptions made when forced to work off of incomplete sets of data.

Also:
Believe it or not, people who get damaged an inordinate amount by small pieces of food
are sensitive
. That's kind of the definition of it. I have been hit with a sring cheese and a hot pepper... Both of these are claimed to be 'small' items by the people who threw them, and they did 11% or so damage. If you think I am in error to think that those items do not normally cause that much damage, please explain why you think that I am wrong. Then explain why it is scummy to be sensitive to foods.

Also:
Please point out where in thread you first acknowledged that the threat of a cream pie was in jest? Since you apparently mentioned it in thread before I was 'a moron' in taking you at face value, I would like you to explain where so that I can put that line of suspicion.
I dont understand the last sentence here. What do you mean by 'put that line of suspicion'?
And i'm not spending ages hooking out examples of your lack of reading. Try learning from your mistakes. I'll give you a hint. It's in the post in which i claimed the nature of my food.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

also
Give Bad Behaviour Note to Skruffs
I think it's about to time to test what exactly this does.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Yamahako »

Throw a Pea at BM

Bah. BM, you are not consistant in how you play. You're either a genius and plan it that way, or you're a spaz and can't help it. :-D

Either way I can't read you. The pea is just to keep you in check. You seem like a slippery scum to me.

Skitzer I
do
need to make a conjecture. My role PM
doesn't
say that being anorexic does anything to me. It just says I
am
anorexic. This is a fruitless discussion at this point anyway, it will be confirmed when I die and I'm nervous about 3 items taking me to nearly 40% today. No more, no less.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Yamahako »

@MOD

I'm sorry to be asking you so many mechanic questions, but...
What would happen if 2 people were close to lynch, and someone threw food in the same post at both of them that took them over the lynching mark?

Same question, but what if it was different people over multiple posts?
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:17 am

The first throw counts and the second doesn't.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

You are right, BM. You said Sir Tornado was scum, no wait, a jester, and that I was his scum buddy. I misread your previous post to suggest that Yama was scum and I was 'following' behind him, that was a misinterpretation on my part. I confused Yama and Sir Tornado's names. Both japanesish.

That line of suspicion:
You threaten me with a cream pie. When I take it at face value, you say that I should have known you were kidding. I had no reason to think you didn't have a cream pie over you did. All I know you have is a prune (I think). You later said that " it doesnt take a telepathist to read the thread, any more than it takes a telepathist to have a go at working out who might be scum." in regards to me not knowing you had a cream pie.

Please explain where you said in thread that you were kidding about the cream pie,
before
the time when you were explaining that it was 'obvious' that you were kidding about it. Tell me how I was supposed to know that you weren't serious.

Also, how am I supposed to know whether or not the bad behavior note is serious? Is this just another 'obvious' joke of yours which would be scummy of me not to get? If you had a bad behavior note, why didn't you give it to the person you thought was a jester, earlier in the day?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The first throw counts and the second doesn't.
Indeed.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:05 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Gorrad wrote:Ok, the onions kinda screwed up my test, but, just eyeballing it, it looks like you can indeed throw food at yourself. Y'all may want to see for y'all's selves though.
why in the hell would anyone want to throw food at themselves?
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:06 am

Jester
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:24 am

Post by JDodge »

For the last freaking time

JESTER DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IN THIS SETUP WHATSOEVER
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:27 am

I think we got that. But thanks for checking in.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

BECAUSE I DESCRIBED MY FOOD IN THREAD. It doesnt take a genius to work out that if i claim that my food is completely obscure and helps you poop, that i probably dont have a cream pie. Unless i lied about which food i had, in which case you could address this, but of course, this is not the case here.

You arent supposed to know whether the Bad Behaviour Note is serious or not, but a good start would be to ask me. To clarify, yes i do have Bad Behaviour notes as part of my inventory. I don't know what they do, but according to the Mod, i should only use them on somebody i really think is scum. I'm obviously not going to use something that will probably speed up a lynch in some way, on somebody I THINK MIGHT BE A JESTER. :roll:

BM
Skruffs wrote:You are right, BM. You said Sir Tornado was scum, no wait, a jester, and that I was his scum buddy. I misread your previous post to suggest that Yama was scum and I was 'following' behind him, that was a misinterpretation on my part. I confused Yama and Sir Tornado's names. Both japanesish.

That line of suspicion:
You threaten me with a cream pie. When I take it at face value, you say that I should have known you were kidding. I had no reason to think you didn't have a cream pie over you did. All I know you have is a prune (I think). You later said that " it doesnt take a telepathist to read the thread, any more than it takes a telepathist to have a go at working out who might be scum." in regards to me not knowing you had a cream pie.

Please explain where you said in thread that you were kidding about the cream pie,
before
the time when you were explaining that it was 'obvious' that you were kidding about it. Tell me how I was supposed to know that you weren't serious.

Also, how am I supposed to know whether or not the bad behavior note is serious? Is this just another 'obvious' joke of yours which would be scummy of me not to get? If you had a bad behavior note, why didn't you give it to the person you thought was a jester, earlier in the day?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Jester
you called?

*And no Skruffs, this is not supposed to be some sort of softclaim, breadcrumb or whatever else you might see it as. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't particularly see why you would think bad behavior notes would be part of the actual food fight, unless you are throwing them.

It makes a lot more sense that they would either have something to do with killing or roleblocking, to me. You apparently haven't considered what they are at all before you decided to use one on me. If you just 'accidentally' daykilled me with your bad behavior note, then I hope you are happy to have outed yourself to waste a kill.

:(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also, if you're just faking it, you are HUGELY fishing and probably scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:I don't particularly see why you would think bad behavior notes would be part of the actual food fight, unless you are throwing them.

It makes a lot more sense that they would either have something to do with killing or roleblocking, to me. You apparently haven't considered what they are at all before you decided to use one on me. If you just 'accidentally' daykilled me with your bad behavior note, then I hope you are happy to have outed yourself to waste a kill.

:(
roflmao! :lol:
You are SO paranoid. anything to make yourself look like a weak newb eh?
I have no idea what they do, but i know that they are used during the day, and they should be used on someone you find scummy. Based on the setup, that screams to me 'lower percentage required to lynch' which is fine. If it turns out to be a DayKill, then at least we hit scum, and we'll know that they need to be used cautiously in future. I don't quite know what you mean by Roleblock. In all my months playing mafia, i've yet to see a daytime Roleblocker, but ofc, Skruffs knows best.
And for the last time, i am not a complete idiot. I have given the note some thought, and i think it is a great idea to see what we have early on, especially when we have a great target to test it on.

Oh and the only other thing i know about the notes is that people can produce fake ones. So watch out. A private tally is kept, or something along those lines, so the impact of the notes is incremental- not likely to be a DayKill then. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:48 am

Post by VitaminR »

Skruffs, the Bad Behaviour Notes are somewhere in the rules. They're not that sinister.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”