Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I think one of vampyrusdog and ChocolateAttack is DS's scumbuddy. TylerJ is a possibility, where has he been?

If it wasn't painfully obvious thinktank was telling the truth, DeathSauce just confirmed he was scum with that ridiculous comment about the doc protect.
Permanent V/LA.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

You are insane, MoS. Having the balls to tell the doc who to protect is scum behavior, he is setting up his nightkill, pure and simple.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

EBWOP: ryan and thinktank are the scum. Setael's fixation on me clouded my judgement.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Setael »

Nice try, Deathsauce. There may be some newer players in this game, but they're not idiots. The only reason you're not lynched yet is inactivity.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

I can not emphasize enough the fact that I am not scum.

Oh yes,
unvote:vote, ryan
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Setael »

Deathsauce really does seem to think he can convince some of the townies to not vote him. Which makes me wonder if we can narrow down who his scum buddy is. This may at least give the cop an idea who to investigate tonight.

Mastermind of Sin

vampyrusddg
ryan

Deathsauce

ChocolateAttack
TylerJ
thinktank

Setael

Crossing off everyone that Deathsauce cannot possibly believe he could convince, we are left with vampy, CA and Tyler. Now that I've gotten the thought written out though I'm doubting its accuracy since that would mean his partner would have to be either MoS or ryan and neither do I find likely. I guess that could just be good play on MoS' part. I don't think it's at all possible that it's ryan considering Deathsauce's ryan push today looked nothing like bussing. We just need to lynch deathsauce so we can get another investigation and then I can reread.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by ryan »

I've got my money on Vampy as a possible partner of DS
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:28 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

Sorry guys, my PSU has fried so I'm going to need a replacement as until I can get it replaced my acsess is going to be sporadic at best :(

I've PM'd xyzzy, hopefuly see you all in a month or so when I'm back up and running
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Setael »

I think you're right, ryan. If vampy was a townie he'd have thrown a vote on Deathsauce before leaving. As scum, he's probably hoping his replacement can talk us out of it somehow.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:53 am

Post by DeathSauce »

MoS still has his vote on you Setael, he is not so stupid as to blindly follow scum claiming to be cop. The number of people willing to accept a lie in this game based on hunting lies would be funny if it wasn't my head on the block.

Anyway, if I do get lynched you will have your answer tonight and can lynch thinktank tomorrow.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:38 am

Post by ryan »

DeathSauce wrote:MoS still has his vote on you Setael, he is not so stupid as to blindly follow scum claiming to be cop. The number of people willing to accept a lie in this game based on hunting lies would be funny if it wasn't my head on the block.

Anyway, if I do get lynched you will have your answer tonight and can lynch thinktank tomorrow.
You're drowning DS, how about giving up your scum partner? :D
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 am

Post by thinktank »

DeathSauce wrote:MoS still has his vote on you Setael, he is not so stupid as to blindly follow scum claiming to be cop. The number of people willing to accept a lie in this game based on hunting lies would be funny if it wasn't my head on the block.

Your logic makes no sense. I wasn't being targeted much this day, there was no pressure for me to make a claim when i did. Scum claim when they're about to be lynched, was i about to be lynched when i claimed? No. There is no support for your claim that i am I am scum claiming cop. What would i have to gain? put myself in the spotlight under no pressure to lynch someone who was already under fire from a couple of players?

I'm a little more suspicious of Ryan now because Deathsauce is pushing for a ryan lynch out of nowhere. Maybe hes trying to distance himself from ryan or is it just a random move to confuse everyone, im really not sure
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Setael »

His push on ryan is not out of nowhere. As soon as D2 dawned he attacked ryan. It was pretty obvious that he was planning on trying to make ryan take the heat for the JDodge lynch. I think it VERY unlikely ryan and Deathsauce are scum together.

Looks like you're right that MoS hasn't voted you yet. However, he did say "I think one of vampyrusdog and ChocolateAttack is DS's scumbuddy". Not sure if you were trying to throw suspicion on a townie there or distance from a scum buddy. I still think it unlikely that MoS is your scum buddy but I'd need to reread. I'm going to wait to do so until we find out the cop's investigation results tomorrow.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Day Two, Vote Count Number THREE ACTUALLY, Five to Lynch
DeathSauce (Setael, thinktank, ryan)

Setael (MoS)
ryan (DeathSauce)

Not voting: vampyrusddg, TylerJ, ChocolateAttack

Currently looking for a replacement for vampyrusddg.
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I wont put a vote on him just yet because I have a question to ask. how many more vote before lylo? That would be the only reason why scum would claim cop to send us into lylo. However, I believe Thinktank's claim because he was not under pressure and if I were cop I would do the same.

I can almost garuntee that setael isn't scum now, she had no reason to throw a scum buddy under the train.

As far as who DS's scumbuddy is, I would say it is ryan because of po9sts 723 and 724. Ryan doesn't want DS to start going against his scumbuddy in attempt to through him under the train and to distance himself.

Sorry for the inactivity, yesterday was busy. Also, MoS, how am I a possibility?
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by Setael »

Tyler, go back and read Deathsauce's first D2 posts. Do you think if he and ryan were scum buddies he would have immediately bussed him like that?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Andycyca replaces vampyrusddg.

He wants you to know that:

(08:48:37 PM) andycyca: I have to go in 10 minutes or so, could you please post something saying 3 things:
1. that I'm replacing
2. I will read all the thread before some real analysis
3. English is my second language
(08:48:49 PM) andycyca: I promise I'll read and play, but not right now

Interpret the mysterious numbers from hell to mean whatever you wish.

Um... awkward.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by Setael »

What mysterious numbers from hell? Did I miss something?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Sorry, i been busy with my school and work lately. In fact, im still very busy right now, i just come to tell you guys that i need a replacement.

P.S: I scan through the thread, i see that you guys is think i might be DS's scum buddy but i am not, i leaving this game so i don't think i need an explaination. I think that MoS is scum, he was really aggressive in pushing votes and i just have a gut feeling that scum pushing for scum so you guys watch out.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 am

Post by ryan »

TylerJ wrote:I wont put a vote on him just yet because I have a question to ask. how many more vote before lylo? That would be the only reason why scum would claim cop to send us into lylo. However, I believe Thinktank's claim because he was not under pressure and if I were cop I would do the same.

I can almost garuntee that setael isn't scum now, she had no reason to throw a scum buddy under the train.

As far as who DS's scumbuddy is, I would say it is ryan because of po9sts 723 and 724. Ryan doesn't want DS to start going against his scumbuddy in attempt to through him under the train and to distance himself.

Sorry for the inactivity, yesterday was busy. Also, MoS, how am I a possibility?
One of two things crossed my mind after reading this from TylerJ

1) You are Deathsauce's scum buddy and trying to throw suspicion on me to start a wagon and have me voted off

2) You are really NOT paying attention to this game one bit

We have a cop saying that DS is scum and you don't even want to consider DS as scum? Seriously TylerJ, if thinktank lies to us than he gets lynched the next day, is that difficult?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by TylerJ »

WHAT! the only reason why I even considered waiting was because I was wondering how many mislynches can we afford. If we can't afford one mislynch, then it would have been easy for thinktank to lie.

Note however that I do not think that thinktank is lying and I do believe DS is scum. I was just playing my own devils advocate.

1) Heresay. Give evidence.

2) Heresay again. You can't provide evidence. So your accusation is mute.

Now, back to my question. If we mislynch, will mafia have the game in their hands? No, I just did the math and used some logic. Consequently, if thintank was mafia, he would have never did what he did. Especially with the risk of the actual cop coming up against him. So logically thinktank IS the cop and DS is scum.

vote: Deathsauce
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Wow, way to go thinktank. I think I was doing a pretty good job of twisting suspicion back onto Setael, but you decided to throw me under the bus. You could have at least given me a couple more days to work at it.

Anyway,
Game Over
, thinktank is my scum"buddy" who I guess decided I was going to go down. Two can play that game.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Ouch! wow thinktank. However, deathsauce, he had a good strategy. If you hadn't of said that, mafia would have won. Still, if we have a cop, shouldn't we have them counter claim the claim so that we know that DS isn't pulling a fast one on us.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Setael »

Deathsauce wrote:Wow, way to go thinktank. I think I was doing a pretty good job of twisting suspicion back onto Setael, but you decided to throw me under the bus. You could have at least given me a couple more days to work at it.

Anyway, Game Over, thinktank is my scum"buddy" who I guess decided I was going to go down. Two can play that game.
L.O.L. Do you really think any of us are stupid enough to believe that?
Tyler wrote:Ouch! wow thinktank. However, deathsauce, he had a good strategy. If you hadn't of said that, mafia would have won. Still, if we have a cop, shouldn't we have them counter claim the claim so that we know that DS isn't pulling a fast one on us.
Oops. I guess I spoke to soon.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by thinktank »

DeathSauce wrote:Wow, way to go thinktank. I think I was doing a pretty good job of twisting suspicion back onto Setael, but you decided to throw me under the bus. You could have at least given me a couple more days to work at it.

Anyway,
Game Over
, thinktank is my scum"buddy" who I guess decided I was going to go down. Two can play that game.
LOL Deathsauce LOL. You would have to be thicker than thick to believe that I am your scum buddy. Atleast you've admitted your scum and only strengthened my claim as the cop. Your logic is while hilarious quite unsupported, when i claimed cop setael was the only one actually voting for you, IF i was scum, i would have been the worst scum player EVER to give you up when you had ONE VOTE on you. not only would i be the worst player ever, so would you! no one gives up their scum buddy before they get lynched, and your too competent of a player to be so amateurish.

Anyways, Deathsauce has admitted to being scum. End this day now...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”