ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:01 am

Post by ChronX »

groinhammer wrote:Well I didn't! I had DS pegged as pretty solid town & even now I can't really see how his posts were _that_ scummy. Going after IH over his policy lynches was, imo, fair enough & correct play.

Also as a reminder, everyone is now on -2 so please be careful with yr. votes.
Carefully placing my vote on the person I read as most scummy right now.

You tried really hard not to lynch Para, but when it became somewhat inevitable, I think you bussed him.

And your last 2 posts including the one posted have made my scum sense tingle like 20000 volts.

vote Groinhammer
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:02 am

Post by ChronX »

EBWOP: ..including the one QUOTED.... (sorry)
Effectively done with MS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 am

Post by ryan »

"Anyone else fighting a cold right now?" Vote Count

(1) Groinhammer (ChronX)

Not Voting: Sir Tornado, Estes, Porochaz, groinhammer, Streeflo

With 6 alive it is now 2 to lynch.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

I tend to get ill after a big drinking session (Wednesday) which is more runny nose/ feeling sick than a hangover type thing... but Im ok now. Sorry Ryan asked...

Back to the game. I am a bit iffy putting my vote on anyone just yet, especially until S/T reenters the discussion (thats not to say we shouldnt its just I wont put a vote down until then unless circumstances change dramatially). I think we need more discussion before we lynch anyone else. 3 wrong lynches in 7 pages was not a good start. Were almost at the finish we dont want to do that again (which would incidentally put us at lylo).
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Estes »

I said earlier that I thought groinhammer was the other mafia; and while my suspicion is strong enough to kill him I'm going to wait and see what others(some of the lurkers) think.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Question:How do you see the posts made in this thread by one particular person?
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:38 am

Post by MCHammer »

Estes:
why
do you think I'm the other mafia?

Chronx: Do you really think that putting me at -1 is helpful right now? Fair enough, you have suspicions over me due to the px lynch, but another impulsive vote would be much harder to analyse afterwards. Generally I'm quite a cautious player(barring the dodge vote, that was partly over the way that he plays, e.g. kinda policy lynch in that what he was doing wasn't helpful for town at all), what I said over para was that I was suspicious a/b him for a long while (including reasons laying down my reasons), what I did was wait a long while before putting my vote down.

Poro: there's dropdown at the base of the page which lets you organise players posts in different ways. Maybe I have it wrong, but b/c we're nightless lyol isn't 2m (assuming we mislynch again)???

Also, going to be away from comp/keyboard/internet for 7th - 12/13th nov inclusive.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:39 am

Post by MCHammer »

EBWOP: 7th-12th
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:56 am

Post by ChronX »

Maybe I have it wrong, but b/c we're nightless lyol isn't 2m (assuming we mislynch again)???
What does this mean, exactly? Are you fearmongering about a mislynch?
Effectively done with MS
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Hi, I got prodded x 3/4, and I can't post for a couple of more days...
I'm back!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Tis ok we got told that... Sorry the way I was working it out was the wrong way. We never get a lylo. The last mafia can only win if the town kill everybody else.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Estes »

I'm doing a re-read. Just posting to show I'm still here.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:33 am

Post by MCHammer »

chronx wrote:
Maybe I have it wrong, but b/c we're nightless lyol isn't 2m (assuming we mislynch again)???

What does this mean, exactly? Are you fearmongering about a mislynch?
Sorry I missed this as directed at me & saw it as directed at poro - chronx, I think yr. belabouring a point here, I was clarifying what poro said.

I'd still like to hear [/i]why[/i]estes is pegging me as scum so much, also would very much like to hear from sir/t before i'm off.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Estes »

I already stated why. If you care so much take some effort to go look for it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:04 am

Post by ryan »

"Happy Humpday" Vote Count

(1) Groinhammer (ChronX)

Not Voting: Sir Tornado, Estes, Porochaz, groinhammer, Streeflo

With 6 alive it is now 2 to lynch.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 am

Post by ChronX »

All right, this has gotten silly.

Groinhammer is now going to be V/LA for a week, Sir T hasn't been actually heard from since before I joined the game, nor has Streeflo.

I propose we quicklynch in the following order:
GH
Streeflow
SirT

and if that doesn't get us scum, at least the 3 of us playing can fight it out.

Alternately, quicklynch me now, and I will ask to sub for one of GH or SirT. I don't want this game to linger on my playing roster for a week of inactivity and then god knows how long before someone does something.

I have absolutely no suspicion of Porochaz, I see no way that in this setup Deathsauce would bus IH the whole game and then IH's replacement would hammer DS, if they were actually scumbuddies.
Effectively done with MS
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:56 am

Post by MCHammer »

estes wrote:I already stated why. If you care so much take some effort to go look for it.
Erk! sorry, were you referring to this?
estes#173 wrote:My thoughts,

After reading again, I agree with DeathSauce that IH could possibly be scum; the stuff with Khel doesn't help him. Gatorguy has been pretty quiet, I'd like to see his thoughts on stuff. I also wonder some about groinhammer. He seems like a mafia member trying to play townie leader. I could be completely wrong though.
Or was it this??
estes#440 wrote:I'd be willing to bet you and groinhammer are the last two mafia. I was right about px afterall.
or maybe it was this???
estes#479 wrote:I said earlier that I thought groinhammer was the other mafia; and while my suspicion is strong enough to kill him I'm going to wait and see what others(some of the lurkers) think.

So basically you are actually going on a hunch?? Seeing as that's the case are you not also still suspicious of IH/Poro?

As far as I can see, estes has, at some point or another, stated that he has had suspicions on most people still in this game, which made me think a/b his recent
estes#469 wrote:I knew it. I'm 2 for 2 right now.
which I initially took at face value, but now after seeing his voting pattern better, this is like an implicit 'yey! see I told you I'm town. Incidentally, this is something that sir/t picked up on way back in #200.

Don't like estes at the moment, trying to figure out if it's just bad play that he's exhibiting or scumness.

Streeflo I'm not seeing anything on streeflo, yes he has made some random posts (e.g.metagaming is for loosers) & the way that he latched onto px with little explaination seemed strange, by the fact that he kept his vote on px all the way through...he more seems like he's bored (already stated actually) - I think scum are generally more creative (e.g.switch-voting).

Chronx I see as a breath of fresh air in the game - zodiac was never more than a lurker & I think would've done more (i.e. been more interested in the game) if he was scum - however the flip side of that is that you never have much to analyse (al'a dodge), but I think for now I'm safe siding with chronx~town.

sir/t - I can't wait for all yr. exams to finish! But know how disgusting exam time can be so relate, just 'anything' you'd like to add would be helpful.

Which finally brings me to poro, who is my other scum choice. Poro's posts since he started have been helpful & towny, the main problem being IH's play earlier. I get that IH was on a policy-lynch drive & that does seem consistent with his play. He got rattled a few times, which isn't a good sign - I'd say his major saving grace was that his argument with DS was so spirited, in that it seemed fairly emotional at times. There is a recognised thing with scum partners playing off against each other & this was the thing that I was just looking for, but I'm more willing to think that this reads the other way round.

So...at the moment my scum list runs to estes 1st & then poro - but need to mull things over more before anything voting anyone.

Oh yeah - really sorry, but the whole reason why I've got so much computer time right now is b/c I got my bloody dates wrong - will be away from 14th-19th...not this week, nxt week. fuck.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:58 am

Post by MCHammer »

erm...chronx made a post while I was writing all that out - you want to rush the day due to pure boredom?????? I'd much prefer it if you just got replaced, rather than needlessly loosing someone for no reason.

What do you thing town would get out of everyone quicklynching you??
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thats assuming you arent scum and I havent worked that one out yet... so here's the thing... I won't lynch people on the basis that they aren't posting that would be very stupid of me, especialy if you are scum. Or Estes cause lets face it we don't know. Sir/T has till Saturday to post or I agree with that lynch. This is purely because he said a couple of days Im giving him 6 (since he last posted).

Mod can we get a prod on Streeflo

and I would want to keep GH just now...
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:23 am

Post by ChronX »

Funny, when I signed up to replace into a game called "quicklynch" I thought it would be, you know, as advertised. I'm really getting sick of the paralysis of play which is rampant on this site. Play, play to win, but don't make it your life's work to not lose simply by refusing to lynch.

@ mod: Please replace the 2 inactives, and/or set a SHORT deadline

OR

request replacement.

There is nothing "quick" about this game as it is currently running.
Effectively done with MS
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 am

Post by MCHammer »

Good god! Chronx has gone crazy=(
mod
I officially vote against deadline), If you feel that strongly a/b it then you should just replace yr.self - I'm personally happy with mafia games taking as long as they take - game speeds always ebb+flow, I don't see this one as much different.

vote we wait for sir/t & see if streeflo has anything else to say after his prod.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:16 am

Post by ryan »

Streeflo has been given a prod
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:20 am

Post by ChronX »

I'd love to know what you are waiting for.

Sir Tornado hasn't posted since Oct 21 except to confirm that he still won't be posting. Its his second 3 week absence of the game (Sept 24-Oct 13). Its a failure of modding to allow a player to get away with that. Its a failure of the players also...lynch the lurker.

Streeflo has posted twice since Oct 22, once a meaningless post, and once to say he hasn't been on the site.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:22 am

Post by ChronX »

I've asked the mod to replace me. That should take a month and a half. Good luck.
Effectively done with MS
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:32 am

Post by MCHammer »

chronx - do you always skip in & out of games this quickly?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”