Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Flameaxe replaces Blight effective immediately. Don't you all love a new kid?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Also, if you're just faking it, you are HUGELY fishing and probably scum.
err, how would that be fishing?
do you deliberately misconstrue everything i do as scummy, or are you just dopey today?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Hi. Bye.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

This BM/Skruffs thing is very distracting.

ckillor is still flying very UTR.

Compare Skruffs' latest posts with his earliest ones.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The player list starts with "Still Enrolled".
I would assume that enough bad behavior notes would cause a student to be suspended or, effectively, nightkilled. I don't think it would have anything to do with lowering the ability to lynch, however, I am interested why you are discrediting me for seeming to be overly sensitive to foods, and then , apparently thinking that it would make someone even MORE sensitive to foods, target me with a bad behavior note. ???

I am also guessing that people who give out bad behavior notes are more likely than not disciplinarians, which ties in well with your prune, which is something older people have to eat to keep their digestive systems regular. In short, I very highly doubt that you are a student, battle mage.

Unlike you, I am not going to antagonize you and then make fun of you for not 'sublimely understanding' your plan of attack. I'm not going to unload all my food on you. I want to, but I don't know enough about why you would out yourself as what you are if you are scum, or even if teachers are scum in this game.

Oh, wait, that's right... I am just Paranoid. You're attacking
me[/], and I am
paranoid
. I understand. Discredit the player you are attacking in the hopes that others will follow along. Downplay your attacks while exagerating the players reactions to it, in order to incite apathetic other players to follow along.

And, yet, amazingly, you still haven't pointed out how I was supposed to know your threat of throwing an entire cream pie at me was just a joke. You still think I'm scummy for asking you why you would want town to leave someone you think of as scummy alone - someone you have claimed yoruself is scummy, but are basically ignoring. When I called you out on that, you turned your attention to me, and have been this entire game. First saying that I Was sir T's scumbuddy, which doesn't make sense, then using my lack of analysis on Sir T as cause for more investigation - mostly just ignoring what my attention was on, which was the reasoning why you would do something like that. Very fitting with someone who has got caught and is tryign to change the subject.

You've thrown a cornish pastry and three prunes.

you're also said "I don't have a PR, and the only role my food seems to fit is an incontinent German. lol "
This is the post we are supposed to take as gospel, right? BEcause you are so good at telling the truth and explaining yourself in a convincing manner this game.
It doesn't make sense, either, of course, because Cornish Pastries are from England, and prunes, the majority of which are from california. Cream pies originate in france, which, at least, is CLOSER to Germany than England.
So yeah, you aren't very good at telling the truth but you think it's ridiculous that people do not assume you are telling the truth EVEN THOUGH you intentionally DON'T tell the truth as WELL as botch the truth when you DO try to tell it. Using that as an excuse to be suspicious of someone - ie, not knowing where you are comign from, is the sterotypical Battle Mage asscrap that I thought you had outgrown.

Shadowlurker, you seem to have not noticed BM's use of the bad behavior note and instead focused on his target. Why?

Fling french fry at Battle Mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I kind of half realize that BM is just doing the equivalent of poking me with a stick to look like he's being active because he knows I'll snap at him, it's still very, very annoying.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by Gorrad »

It doesn't look like the BB note does anything noticable, else DGB would have said so last post. That said, I'm thinking that BM's note could be one of the fake ones, hence why no mention as made, and that combined with the cream pie (stupid move IMHO) makes me fairly confident that this will hit scum.
Splatter Mock Chicken Sandwich on Battle Mage

Well, that's all my food except some more bears.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

i'm not sure that BB notes neccessarily do anything during the day.

also
DrippingGoofball wrote: Q: What are Bad Behavior Notes?
A: If you misbehave, some players are allowed to give out bad behavior notes. Other players can lose them.

Q: Can I give out fake Bad Behavior Notes?
A: Sure you can. I do count them, though not the fake ones,
but the count is not public knowledge
... you know, schools these days are sensitive about confidentiality issues.

Q: Can I pretend to lose Bad Behavior Notes?
A: Sure you can. That's naughty, but not illegal.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Throw Sauerkraut at Skruffs
. I'll be back after college to comment further.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

This BM/Skruffs fight is very interesting. Maybe I can get some answers to my questions from it.

Battle Mage: What do you think about Blight, Jordan, and Skruffs?
Skruffs: What do you think about Blight, Jordan, and Battle Mage?

There are reasons for asking, but it would be counterproductive to reveal them at this time.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Check it out! From now on you can see how much of the available food has been thrown on the right column. Enjoy!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Jordan is up on my shit list for throwing a string cheese at me foer throwing hot soup at foolinc, even though I said immediately after throwing it that it wasn't real. I attacked foolinc for it and after realizing it never levelled the charges at jordan.

Battle mage supposedly outed his possibly being a power role to weaken and then attack me, who he thinks is scum for being sensitive to foods, not understanding his sense of humor, and for 'following behind yamahako' - a reason I neither understand or agree with. All the while saying I'm moronic and paranoid, and ignoring any of the interesting points or counter points I've made to ridicule me.

Fine. I don't know if his bad behavior note is serious or not, but I'm guessing it is.
I'm also guessing the saurkraut (which is more likely german) is real.

Setting me up for the bomb, you are.

I don't have quite as much an opinion on blight *yet*, but I haven't reviewed what flameaxe did before making this post.

It's possible (hopefully) that someone with a bad behavior note or two is grounded and can't talk on the phone (gossip) or go out and play (scheme). If that's the case,

Also I googled food fight game and found a website dedicated to it.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Jordan is up on my shit list for throwing a string cheese at me foer throwing hot soup at foolinc, even though I said immediately after throwing it that it wasn't real. I attacked foolinc for it and after realizing it never levelled the charges at jordan.
Justified, if a little OMGUSsy.
Skruffs wrote: Battle mage supposedly outed his possibly being a power role to weaken and then attack me, who he thinks is scum for being sensitive to foods, not understanding his sense of humor, and for 'following behind yamahako' - a reason I neither
understand or agree with
. All the while saying I'm moronic and paranoid, and ignoring any of the interesting points or counter points I've made to ridicule me.
Lol don't be such a paranoid moron. :roll: :lol:
I didn't claim a power role. My role is completely unrelated to my possession of bad behaviour notes, as far as i can tell. I'm sure someone else can confirm/deny this. The bit i put in italics is an example of you desperately trying to defend against the points made against you, but getting caught up in your own web of lies. Do you fail to understand the case against you, or do you understand it, but disagree with it? Which is it to be?
Skruffs wrote: Fine. I don't know if his bad behavior note is serious or not, but I'm guessing it is.
I'm also guessing the saurkraut (which is more likely german) is real.

Setting me up for the bomb, you are.
Yes, the bad behaviour note is serious. And yes, the sauerkraut is real (but as far as i can tell, the rest of my food doesnt follow the German theme). I dont understand the 'bomb' remark. I also dont have a clue wtf the penultimate paragraph of your post is supposed to mean.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:It doesn't look like the BB note does anything noticable, else DGB would have said so last post. That said, I'm thinking that BM's note could be one of the fake ones,
hence why no mention as made
, and that combined with the cream pie (stupid move IMHO) makes me fairly confident that this will hit scum.

erm, i dont get this post. Please explain the bit in italics-your grammar confounds me. I'd also like you to explain why me throwing fake food to get a reaction off Skruffs (which was remarkably successful) was a 'stupid move'.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 am

Post by skitzer »

I have an idea to help straighten out the Bad Behavior Notes scuffle...

Mod: could you please explain Bad Behavior Notes? The student body does not know what you mean. It would be much appreciated.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Once again:

Battle Mage: What do you think about Blight, Jordan, and Skruffs?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:The player list starts with "Still Enrolled".
I would assume that enough bad behavior notes would cause a student to be suspended or, effectively, nightkilled. I don't think it would have anything to do with lowering the ability to lynch, however, I am interested why you are discrediting me for seeming to be overly sensitive to foods, and then , apparently thinking that it would make someone even MORE sensitive to foods, target me with a bad behavior note. ???
I'm not discrediting you for BEING overly sensitive to food, i am discrediting the fact that you are clearly making this up in attempt to stop people throwing food at you.
Skruffs wrote: I am also guessing that people who give out bad behavior notes are more likely than not disciplinarians, which ties in well with your prune, which is something older people have to eat to keep their digestive systems regular. In short, I very highly doubt that you are a student, battle mage.
You are right with the first comment (much as i dislike the rolefishing). I wouldnt necessarily say that prunes are for old people though- the only time i ate prunes was when i was a toddler.
Skruffs wrote: Oh, wait, that's right... I am just Paranoid. You're attacking
me[/], and I am
paranoid
. I understand. Discredit the player you are attacking in the hopes that others will follow along. Downplay your attacks while exagerating the players reactions to it, in order to incite apathetic other players to follow along.
lol this is DOWNPLAYING my attacks? :lol:
Skruffs wrote: And, yet, amazingly, you still haven't pointed out how I was supposed to know your threat of throwing an entire cream pie at me was just a joke.
Yes i have. Try reading my posts rather than skimming them. I dont have the time or inclination to babysit.
Skruffs wrote: You still think I'm scummy for asking you why you would want town to leave someone you think of as scummy alone - someone you have claimed yoruself is scummy, but are basically ignoring. When I called you out on that, you turned your attention to me, and have been this entire game. First saying that I Was sir T's scumbuddy, which doesn't make sense, then using my lack of analysis on Sir T as cause for more investigation - mostly just ignoring what my attention was on, which was the reasoning why you would do something like that. Very fitting with someone who has got caught and is tryign to change the subject.
Your honour, i'd like to plead misrepresentation and clear bias. You were hopping in with a person c argument. No questions asked-a quick BW on BM to get the game going. Unfortunately, you reached a little too far, and now your play has totally lost it's edge, and to me at least, it's obvious that you are scum.
Skruffs wrote: You've thrown a cornish pastry and three prunes.
you're also said "I don't have a PR, and the only role my food seems to fit is an incontinent German. lol "
This is the post we are supposed to take as gospel, right? BEcause you are so good at telling the truth and explaining yourself in a convincing manner this game.
It doesn't make sense, either, of course, because Cornish Pastries are from England, and prunes, the majority of which are from california. Cream pies originate in france, which, at least, is CLOSER to Germany than England.
I suppose after your early cock-ups, you actually went back and checked whether this food was real, right? :roll:
Still, i appreciate the extensive research into the locations of the food that i DON'T HAVE. Very useful. As for my post, i dont expect you take it as gospel any more than you would anything that is said in game. But what i do expect is a half-decent player to refer to that, to see if my food thrown is consistent. You didn't do this.
Skruffs wrote: So yeah, you aren't very good at telling the truth but you think it's ridiculous that people do not assume you are telling the truth EVEN THOUGH you intentionally DON'T tell the truth as WELL as botch the truth when you DO try to tell it.
Lol, i'm getting lectures on morals by the biggest scumbag ever. :P
Skruffs wrote:Using that as an excuse to be suspicious of someone - ie, not knowing where you are comign from, is the sterotypical Battle Mage
Insults, and bad logic. Need i say more?
Suffice to clarify that you again need to read the points made against you.
Skruffs wrote: Shadowlurker, you seem to have not noticed BM's use of the bad behavior note and instead focused on his target. Why?

Fling french fry at Battle Mage
Lol, so much for not wasting your food on me, and the whole 'ima be the bigger man' speech. :roll:

OMGUS

@Tar-i'll answer your questions tomorrow hopefully. A triple post tonight is enough. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

give eight bad behavior notes to battle mage
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Osnap!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:
give eight bad behavior notes to battle mage
I'm going to assume this isnt real, seeing as you were the one who seemed to think that bad behaviours notes were only for scum, and only to be used at night. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Gorrad »

Battle Mage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:It doesn't look like the BB note does anything noticable, else DGB would have said so last post. That said, I'm thinking that BM's note could be one of the fake ones,
hence why no mention as made
, and that combined with the cream pie (stupid move IMHO) makes me fairly confident that this will hit scum.

erm, i dont get this post. Please explain the bit in italics-your grammar confounds me. I'd also like you to explain why me throwing fake food to get a reaction off Skruffs (which was remarkably successful) was a 'stupid move'.

BM
Hence why no mention was made by DGB. I was shocked that there was no content attached to it, and assumed that there would be for a real one. Of course, then Pickem quoted the rules...I didn't remember the part about the secret count.

As for the cream pie, while you did get a reaction, you lied big time to do so. It was NOT obvious that you were joking, not even kinda obvious. A cream pie, in my opinion, would not be out of place in an incontinent German's lunch box- it's soft (easily digestable) and fattening. What we need in an odd setup like this is honesty. We need to know how much effect items have, we need all actions explained and supported, and we do NOT need lies! It may be ok in a normal set up to lie, but here we're all kinda in the dark, especially pro-town. The more we figure out, the more likely we are to suceed- your 'cream pie' hampered that! Town doesn't need to keep people in the dark, except about roles. Scum do.

Therefore, you lie-you're scummy!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

toss remaining french fries at battle mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

squeeze ketchup bottle on battle mage

toss apple juice at battle mage

wing pickle slice at battle mage

There. I feel much, much better.
Battle mage, you are a chimpanzee.
I may be a paranoid moron, but thanks to you, i'm an ANGRY paranoid moron.
Asking someone to confirm/deny what you suggested about bad behavior notes was FISHING.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Gorrad »

...Skruffs, can I quote that third line there?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I would assume that bad behavior notes build on on secret "tally" against a player, and when a 'limit' is reached, that player is suspended from school. That's how it worked at my school, anyways, on on loooong time ago.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”