Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yeah that's right Skruffs. Whinge and bitch and moan because you are getting some stuff thrown at you. Completely ignore the fact that i am closer to be lynched than you.

I dont understand your claim. You say you are 'senile'. That doesnt mean sensitive. In fact if you are too senile to care, it probably gives you heightened resilience, because the food thrown at you doesn't bother you so much.

Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying. Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students.

BM

*Erm, i'd also like to draw people's attention to Gorrad. Tell me, kiddo-why are you so quick to believe Skruffs when he hasnt claimed a role, or anything concrete. Plus we now have evidence that he lied about his character.
And even more unnerving is the fact that you consider Skruffs being a 'Dinnerlady' to be a scumtell against me. :shock:
Skruffs wrote:Everyone ignores bm's ridiculous play to attack me for not ignoring bm's ridiculous play.

I get lots of food thrown at me when the supposed food i threw at bm does pt no pot damage.

People are intentionally shoving their heads up their own asses.

I am the lunchlady. I am aligned with the students, although none of them respect me. I don't care because i'm too senile to notice.
I hinted at Senile - mixing up players names.
i am claiming because i am either lynched or very very close to it.

Oh yeah, and look at that. I am sensitive.

Bm is so freaking scummy and the people who are throwing food at me without discussion, questions, without caring are just taking advatnage of that.
Most notably jdodge, who threw on on big chunk of food earlier in the game.

Pt no pot, not all of my food was real,. And neither all of the bad behavior notes. Do you see how many people attacked me when they saw i had "8" of them?

throw harmburger at jdodge
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote: I am also guessing that people who give out bad behavior notes are more likely than not disciplinarians, which ties in well with your prune, which is something older people have to eat to keep their digestive systems regular. In short, I very highly doubt that you are a student, battle mage.
Lol i knew this post was somewhere. Exhibit A shows Skruffs suggesting that me being an adult was scummy, in an attempt to push a case on me. It makes absolutely no sense for Skruffs-town to be suspicious of me being an adult, and if anything it would make him less suspicious of me.

Again, more inconsistencies from Skruffs.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:03 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Good claim Skruffs...

NOT!!!

Hurl Chocolate Milk at Skruffs with great velocity
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:19 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:Most notably jdodge, who threw on on big chunk of food earlier in the game.
One thing =/= big chunk
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Lowell »

Gorrad wrote:Ha! Lunchlady, that's hilarious. Well, I'm still convinced at BM's scumminess, this only supports my case. BM, you're scummy as hell, probably because you're scum.
Dumps all remaining gummy bears on Battle Mage
I thought I was missing something here, so I read back. I still don't understand.

Gorrad, where did this rage come from? So, you believe Skruffs' claim I guess. Tell me again, why does it so definitively implicate BM?

throws fistful of onions at gorrad
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Gorrad »

I believe Skruff's claim. Senile and old = a weak digestive system. Also, there's probably a mix of adults/students that are trying to take over (two groups, perhaps?) so we can't take age as a scumtell.

As for your claim, I fail to see why the librarian would be in the lunchroom at all! At all the schools I've been to the library was open during lunch. The librarian ate lunch there, and didn't go to the cafeteria. So if anything, your claim would be the one I'm suspicious of.

I also don't see where in the quote of Skruffs you gave he said that being an adult was scummy. He just said you were an adult. I didn't think there would be any adults in this game, so the fact that he did makes me think that he knew there were, because he was one.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Gorrad »

Not the onions again :*(. I said it only helps my argument because I completely believe Skruff's claim. The fact that he's pro-town implicates BM to a degree, which stacks on all the other reasons I suspect BM.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 am

Post by JDodge »

obv adults have bad behaviour notes
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Gorrad »

Skruffs said that
not all
of his BB notes were real. That makes me think some of them were, supporting his claim. Also, there's probably some kind of safety patrol that can issue them.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:Not the onions again :*(. I said it only helps my argument because I completely believe Skruff's claim. The fact that he's pro-town implicates BM to a degree, which stacks on all the other reasons I suspect BM.
ok now we are getting to the grass-roots reasoning behind your suspicion. You are tagging onto what Skruffs said, for no other reason than you think he is protown. News flash-even if you KNOW someone is protown, it doesnt mean they are always right. Its why when you are a mason, you dont do everything your buddy says without questionning their logic, and why when a protown player dies, you dont instantaneously follow their logic in order to cast your own suspicions.

But this is besides the point. You claim that you have a 'stack' of reasons for suspecting me, so it'd be awful nice if you could at least contribute these, rather than your current strategy of throwing food with no good reasoning whatsoever.

If i had any food left, i'd throw some at you now.

Oh and i just spotted this, which doesn't add up in my mind:
Gorrad wrote: I believe Skruff's claim. Senile and old = a weak digestive system
Erm, what? This is a food FIGHT, not an eating contest. Our digestive systems have nothing to do with it. Skruffs is claiming that his old, senile, resilient dinnerlady has some kind of special weakness to
food
. Do you see now why i find this so utterly and plainly ridiculous? :shock:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:Skruffs said that
not all
of his BB notes were real. That makes me think some of them were, supporting his claim. Also, there's probably some kind of safety patrol that can issue them.
I may be wrong here, but Skruffs also made clear a belief that BB notes were inherently scummy. Do you consider this to be consistent with a protown player, who possesses them?

If you don't believe me, and dont have the inclination to look yourself, i'll hook out some quotes tomorrow.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Gorrad »

Battle Mage wrote:
Gorrad wrote: I believe Skruff's claim. Senile and old = a weak digestive system
Erm, what? This is a food FIGHT, not an eating contest. Our digestive systems have nothing to do with it. Skruffs is claiming that his old, senile, resilient dinnerlady has some kind of special weakness to
food

BM
I'm saying this by the same reasoning that anorexic = sesitive.

Also, lunch ladies eat the food they make, right? That food is bloody awfull, and usually squishy! So yes, I believe that there's a weak digestive system, so that hard foods do more damage than soft.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Gorrad »

I'm kinda doubting that many adults other than the lunch lady would be very pro-student, and her only because she's senile. Yes, BB notes could be scummy, but that doesn't mean that a senile person who is in a position of power couldn't have them to help the town. Skruffs, any light you could shed on those notes would be helpful.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
food

BM
I'm saying this by the same reasoning that anorexic = sesitive.

Also, lunch ladies eat the food they make, right? That food is bloody awfull, and usually squishy! So yes, I believe that there's a weak digestive system, so that hard foods do more damage than soft.
I had assumed that anorexia was indicative of a physical weakness (due to malnutrition), hence each portion of food hurts you more. Old or not, i wouldnt expect an experienced dinnerlady to have any trouble defending against food-if anything they would have heightened resisilience because they are so used to it. And i dont think anything in this game corresponds to EATING the food. It's all about throwing it around.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

The images may not be showing up at this time because the website servers are experiencing difficulties at the moment.
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Gorrad »

Ok then. Old = physically weak, how's that? Even one with experience defending would still get hit! Picture a lunchlady, one old enough to be senile, getting hit with a hotdog. Even if her extra-slow reflexes could allow her to, say, pull up a tray to defend herself (which they probably wouldn't), she'd still have the shock of the hotdog on the tray to hold up against. If she dodged, she'd probably fall to the ground!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:I'm kinda doubting that many adults other than the lunch lady would be very pro-student, and her only because she's senile. Yes, BB notes could be scummy, but that doesn't mean that a senile person who is in a position of power couldn't have them to help the town. Skruffs, any light you could shed on those notes would be helpful.
Only in America would there be lunch-ladies who could be considered 'pro-student'. In the real world, everyone knows that dinner-ladies hate students- i mean what dinnerlady in their right mind would be happy to see kids throwing around the food that they have made? come on-you are using so much interpretation to defend Skruffs-why not try using unbiased analysis to look critically upon his claim?

I don't see why you still think BB notes are scummy. If anything, i'd have to conclude that they are primarily a protown feature-hence the whole rule about making them up (what townie would want to do that?).

And Gorrad-seriously, if a dinnerlady is that senile and old and helpless, the last place she would be working is a school run by DGB. :lol:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

you still havent explained why you find me scummy either (other than the whole BM vs Skruffs issue)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

By the way, note BM's damage level. I was quite surprised that
anyone
believed that I bring a whole roast ox to lunch every day.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Leaning towards Skruffs town.. When he's being baited, it's completely ridiculous to pile on him for getting pissed off. I find getting a pissed off a pretty strong town tell as well so that's a point in his favor for me. This whole thing is just distracting allowing scum to slip by.

Note how Jordan gets in on Skruffs TWICE using one food at a time in a bandwagon. He also has been all over the place in opportunicism and I felt he was buddying up with me earlier. Probably the person I most want to throw food at right now.

Flameaxe for the few posts he's made, has been pretty scummy, the only thing redeeming him is Blight's posts which appeared to be made with a protown mindset although what he said was pretty straightforward for scum to imitate.

I'm wondering why PEG first chose to throw food at Skruffs when he has expressed lots of suspicions before without throwing food and never mentioned Skruffs. Pretty suspect of PEG right now.

I just realized PWS was in the game, having nothing in my notes on him earlier. Really considering throwing food at him right now.

Not sure about BM, he's always hard to read as his arguments never appear logical and this whole Skruffs-BM thing seems ridiculous to me.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Yamahako »

I'd estimate -ignoring sensetivity for a moment- that we have about 350~ power worth of weapons left. I'd also guess we have about 600 power total.

If we take that logic a bit further, each of us has the capability of dealing about 25 points of damage if we unload all of our food. -on average-

Just some things I figured out.
Throw a Pea at Skruffs
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why, yama? You think bm's claim is credible?
Battle Mage wrote:Yeah that's right Skruffs. Whinge and bitch and moan because you are getting some stuff thrown at you. Completely ignore the fact that i am closer to be lynched than you.
Oddly, i always thought that 50 was a higher number than 20. Or are you claiming to need a lower percentage to be lynched?
Battle Mage wrote: I dont understand your claim. You say you are 'senile'. That doesnt mean sensitive. In fact if you are too senile to care, it probably gives you heightened resilience, because the food thrown at you doesn't bother you so much.
I never associated senile with sensitive. I based me being sensitive on going up to 10% with only two pieces of cheap food. And now up to 50% with a few more. Why do you assume that i am more resilient? You seem to be going against the obvious in making false assumptions.
Battle Mage wrote: Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying.
Again: 30% to lynch? Why would you say that?
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students.
Note you claimed townie earlier in the game, when asked who you were aligned with.
Battle Mage wrote: *Erm, i'd also like to draw people's attention to Gorrad. Tell me, kiddo-why are you so quick to believe Skruffs when he hasnt claimed a role, or anything concrete. Plus we now have evidence that he lied about his character.
How did i lie about being the lunclady? You mean when you were fishing for how bad behavior notes, and i called you on it?
Also, i *did* claim a role. Lunch lady. You said in the exact same paragraph that i lied about it. Make up your mind.
Also make up a role yourself. Real Bad behavior notes? Power role. You just confessed to not having real notes. Which furthers the fishing/baiting theory.
Battle Mage wrote: And even more unnerving is the fact that you consider Skruffs being a 'Dinnerlady' to be a scumtell against me. :shock:
Wow, and didn't you say that people were scum for siding with me against you error-filled predelictions?

-----
I said i was sensitive. Bm began baiting me. Players (lowell, jdodge, flameaxe) ignore situation until i respond with counter baiting.
Bm ignores everyone but gorrad, a wrench in his plans.

Sidenote: jdodge, you buy your lunch? I doubt me being eliminated would affect your lunch.

What i personally feel, based on my alignment and role, is that there are students vs ???
Where ??? Might be: teachers, aliens, etc. I am not respected by the kids (i don't think that means miller though) so i am guessing there is probably a "teacher" scum team. I am not saying grownups are inherently scummy, but my flavor indicates, to me anyways, that the students don't like the grownups. I think that it's more complicated than that, though.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Nightfall »

I know this sounds like an odd request but can you somewhat explain what you mean by more complicated? are you thinking there is some other type of scenerio at play?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Why, yama? You think bm's claim is credible?
Do you think it is
in
credible? :o
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Yeah that's right Skruffs. Whinge and bitch and moan because you are getting some stuff thrown at you. Completely ignore the fact that i am closer to be lynched than you.
Oddly, i always thought that 50 was a higher number than 20. Or are you claiming to need a lower percentage to be lynched?
I made that post when i thought i had been the recipient of a Roast Ox to the head. lol
Don't try and put ridiculous arguments into other people's mouths. :roll:
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: I dont understand your claim. You say you are 'senile'. That doesnt mean sensitive. In fact if you are too senile to care, it probably gives you heightened resilience, because the food thrown at you doesn't bother you so much.
I never associated senile with sensitive. I based me being sensitive on going up to 10% with only two pieces of cheap food. And now up to 50% with a few more. Why do you assume that i am more resilient? You seem to be going against the obvious in making false assumptions.
Again, you obviously have different experiences of dinnerladies than i do. In my experience, they tend to be old, butch, grouchy people who dislike children. And above all else, they look like they can stand a few bits of food being flung at them.

Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying.
Again: 30% to lynch? Why would you say that?
Again: Roast Ox, plus Gorrad launching virtually his entire lunchbox at me.
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students.
Note you claimed townie earlier in the game, when asked who you were aligned with.
I dont think i implicitly claimed vanilla. I'm not that stupid. But i may have hinted at it in order to make another point. You'll have to link me, because i actually don't remember the situation.
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: *Erm, i'd also like to draw people's attention to Gorrad. Tell me, kiddo-why are you so quick to believe Skruffs when he hasnt claimed a role, or anything concrete. Plus we now have evidence that he lied about his character.
How did i lie about being the lunclady? You mean when you were fishing for how bad behavior notes, and i called you on it?
Also, i *did* claim a role. Lunch lady. You said in the exact same paragraph that i lied about it. Make up your mind.
Also make up a role yourself. Real Bad behavior notes? Power role. You just confessed to not having real notes. Which furthers the fishing/baiting theory.
Erm, you didnt lie about that aspect of your character. Again, quit pleading ignorance in order to undermine the arguments against you. You lied about being sensitive in my mind, and your play this game is the epitomy of inconsistency. And no, dude, you havent claimed a role. You claimed a roleNAME. Big difference. I dont see where i might have fished for BB notes, nor why i would bother when i have so damn many. lol
Again, i'm intrigued to see where you think i claimed NOT to have BB notes. :lol:
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: And even more unnerving is the fact that you consider Skruffs being a 'Dinnerlady' to be a scumtell against me. :shock:
Wow, and didn't you say that people were scum for siding with me against you error-filled predelictions?
predelictions?
lol. just...lol.
Skruffs wrote: What i personally feel, based on my alignment and role, is that there are students vs ???
Where ??? Might be: teachers, aliens, etc. I am not respected by the kids (i don't think that means miller though) so i am guessing there is probably a "teacher" scum team. I am not saying grownups are inherently scummy, but my flavor indicates, to me anyways, that the students don't like the grownups. I think that it's more complicated than that, though.
So wait a sec. You are an adult. You are protown. And you somehow came to the conclusion that adults were probably scum? :roll:
The way in which you push a bogus theory about such a pattern which is so hugely inconsistent with your own claim, is hilariously scummy. You really may aswell be claiming scum right now, because you are tying yourself in knots. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Gorrad »

I might as well clarify, I DID dump all remaining items on you, BM. You've been the recipient of everything but the banana. And the Roast Ox? BM, meet your Petard- let the hoisting begin. Your picture of a lunchlady differs radically from mine- the ones at my school were nice! Librarians hate roughhousing and would want to put a stop to it by almost any means neccesary. The fact that you're saying one would actually throw food back, though, is ludicrous. A senile Lunch Lady- that I can believe.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”