Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2127, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2125, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2067, Yume wrote:Well, let's test that out

VOTE: SC
Fine. If NC is not happening, this might:

VOTE: Creature
Nc is the largest wagon and SC stands for SirCakez.
Yume deserted the NC wagon to vote SirCakez. That brought the NC wagon vote count down to 5, tied with RR. I decided I wanted to lynch Creature (or Shiro), and thus switched my vote to him. You then switched back to NC to bring it back to 5 votes on it.

I'm a bit annoyed by some players' behaviour right now. FB -for instance- is acting up and out of control, what with his announcement of being able to hand people a vig shot and picking some awful target (Shiro).

Right now, this is my lynch pool:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

And I'm not seeing much support to lynch either of them. Even the NC wagon has been stalled for ages and I'm not too sure it will garner more than 8-9 votes at best. And then I have people asking me to explain my TOWN READ on them!!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2149, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2132, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:He can guarantee either me you or Yume survives the first NK against us through a public event. Yeah, I said it. Rr will probably hate me for it. Yes, that is worth letting live until he has to trigger it.
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.

I guarantee you, it's a scum power.
Wow. You just said you needed a mod confirmed town event. I gave it to you. You persist. Like holy fuck you are confbiased.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 2132, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:He can guarantee either me you or Yume survives the first NK against us through a public event. Yeah, I said it. Rr will probably hate me for it. Yes, that is worth letting live until he has to trigger it.
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.

yes, and it's one we can lynch...

tomorrow
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2151, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.
Wow. You just said you needed a mod confirmed town event. I gave it to you. You persist. Like holy fuck you are confbiased.
When I said mod-confirmed.
I didn't mean power confirmed.
I meant ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY THE EVENT.

My power with Yume?
ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY THE EVENT.

RR's power?
Confirmed by the event, yes, but only the existence thereof. Not the alignment.
And that's what I meant.

You're saving Reasonably Rational off of a ROLE based reason, when that ROLE is not something Varsoon couldn't give to scum. Fuck! You'd know that better than anyone, you were scum in the first Steven Universe game with not one but TWO powers that were not something players would think scum would have, and yet,
they did
. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM. (Xtoxm was the other. As Reasonably Rational
this game
already went into at great length.)

It is a scum power.
I, 100%, guarantee you that much.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2150, Almost50 wrote:

Yume deserted the NC wagon to vote SirCakez. That brought the NC wagon vote count down to 5, tied with RR. I decided I wanted to lynch Creature (or Shiro), and thus switched my vote to him. You then switched back to NC to bring it back to 5 votes on it.

I'm a bit annoyed by some players' behaviour right now. FB -for instance- is acting up and out of control, what with his announcement of being able to hand people a vig shot and picking some awful target (Shiro).

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

And I'm not seeing much support to lynch either of them. Even the NC wagon has been stalled for ages and I'm not too sure it will garner more than 8-9 votes at best. And then I have people asking me to explain my TOWN READ on them!!!!
You forgot I was voting NC at the time. Yet when you catch scum and are on the biggest wagon, stand firm unless game health depends on it or your read changes. I am thoroughly annoyed with the informal rule that the first wagon never goes through. Might as well stick a neon sign for scum. Midway not here, no need to bus.

I get you being annoyed with FB. Mastina and I are pretty much agreeing to disagree. Mastina's laid out their meta case I have been down. I am not 100% sure she's wrong either. I am just at 90-95% certain RR is town or trapped into bussing at this point. fB and Farside are calling names and insulting which doesn't work.

Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2152, McMenno wrote:
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.

tomorrow
It might not work tomorrow. It's triggered by stress. So if we lynch scum RR gets a reprieve.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2145, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2143, farside22 wrote:Ftr I've been chatting in the joy ride with Sue cakez more and I don't see him as scum

Would lynch Shiro, rr, snarky, grapes (I know this is odd but it's tries hard and from what I remember of grapes he doesn't make bad pushes) and some player that I'm missing in my leaning scum category of random and dgb (yes dgb does bus as scum)
Wow...practically the only thing I agree with here is that DGB busses as scum.

Mystical Cakey townread come on.
You have your mystical read on rr due to a pt.
Bite me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by McMenno »

mastina won't live until tomorrow
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2155, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2152, McMenno wrote:
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.

tomorrow
It might not work tomorrow. It's triggered by stress. So if we lynch scum RR gets a reprieve.
Holy shit Titus.

Stop fucking talking about my event.

I don't need your help to not get lynched. I appreciate the strength of your town read, but seriously, you KNOW I hate fucking exposing role details for no fucking reason, and an empty case propelled ENTIRELY by mastins certainty in her own reads is NOT a reason.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2153, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2151, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I rest my case.
That's a scum power.
When I said mod-confirmed.
I didn't mean power confirmed.
I meant ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY THE EVENT.

My power with Yume?
ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED BY THE EVENT.

RR's power?
Confirmed by the event, yes, but only the existence thereof. Not the alignment.
And that's what I meant.

You're saving Reasonably Rational off of a ROLE based reason, when that ROLE is not something Varsoon couldn't give to scum. Fuck! You'd know that better than anyone, you were scum in the first Steven Universe game with not one but TWO powers that were not something players would think scum would have, and yet,
they did
. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM. (Xtoxm was the other. As Reasonably Rational
this game
already went into at great length.)

It is a scum power.
I, 100%, guarantee you that much.
Look, we and try to meta the mod
which Varsoon warned us against
or we can keep RR alive and he'll be forced to use it as soon as possible. I know the trigger too. There's a point where you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

There's a point why my SU thing worked well. I never had to use my actions and thus was never leashed. We had the information. Forcing RR to do that only hurts scum, not helps them.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Also, sorry, I should have told you this in the PT, that was shitty of me, but I'm really irritated that right now I need to talk to Drixx about whether or not we should just go all out and discuss the rest of the events effects.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2157, McMenno wrote:mastina won't live until tomorrow
If she is not doc-protected there will be words
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2156, farside22 wrote:
In post 2143, farside22 wrote:Ftr I've been chatting in the joy ride with Sue cakez more and I don't see him as scum

Would lynch Shiro, rr, snarky, grapes (I know this is odd but it's tries hard and from what I remember of grapes he doesn't make bad pushes) and some player that I'm missing in my leaning scum category of random and dgb (yes dgb does bus as scum)

Bite me.
No. My read isn't mystical or opportunistic, nor is my scum pool at least 75% town. You're basically disagreeing to disagree at this point Farside and trying to make me like you. I justify my statements. I try to work for town unity. You reads suddenly did a 180. You used to be near lock step but now you change. This is a pride thing. Come on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2154, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

You forgot I was voting NC at the time. Yet when you catch scum and are on the biggest wagon, stand firm unless game health depends on it or your read changes. I am thoroughly annoyed with the informal rule that the first wagon never goes through. Might as well stick a neon sign for scum. Midway not here, no need to bus.

I get you being annoyed with FB. Mastina and I are pretty much agreeing to disagree. Mastina's laid out their meta case I have been down. I am not 100% sure she's wrong either. I am just at 90-95% certain RR is town or trapped into bussing at this point. fB and Farside are calling names and insulting which doesn't work.

I called you crazy.
That's about the extent of my insults.
Well that and how you handled lylo as town in a game not too long ago.
I just think your tunneled and I really don't get the 3 thing.
He'll I just told Fb to give you a gun so I don't have this convoy day 2.
That's progress for me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2160, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, sorry, I should have told you this in the PT, that was shitty of me, but I'm really irritated that right now I need to talk to Drixx about whether or not we should just go all out and discuss the rest of the events effects.

-Cerb
No. I did that because the Gamestate needed RR. I deliberately revealed as little as possible so scum would still know next to nothing.

Mastina and I cannot have these walls for pages. It isn't healthy and you know it.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2161, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2157, McMenno wrote:mastina won't live until tomorrow
If she is not doc-protected there will be words
QFT

Looking forward to our chat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2162, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

Bite me.
No. My read isn't mystical or opportunistic, nor is my scum pool at least 75% town. You're basically disagreeing to disagree at this point Farside and trying to make me like you. I justify my statements. I try to work for town unity. You reads suddenly did a 180. You used to be near lock step but now you change. This is a pride thing. Come on.
My reads change based on what I'm reading in the game titus.
I know that maybe hard to understand but I see things differently and don't just focus on one person and nothing else with the same reads over and over.
Only when I'm sure of my scum read will you see me tunell.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2163, farside22 wrote:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

I called you crazy.
That's progress for me.
Really, you're still discrediting here.
It's not about ending the conversation. It's about being heard Farside. I feel like I am heard with Mastina, not you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2167, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

I called you crazy.
That's progress for me.
It's not about ending the conversation. It's about being heard Farside. I feel like I am heard with Mastina, not you.
No I read you fine.
I just disagree with you.
Just because I don't kiss your ass doesn't make me unreasonable.
Your reads unchanging make you unreasonable
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2154, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
Let's just wait and see who else is going to join the wagon.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2166, farside22 wrote:

Bite me.
I know that maybe hard to understand but I see things differently and don't just focus on one person and nothing else with the same reads over and over.
No. They are changing based on who lets you get away with nonsense.
Cakey has not done one useful thing in public. RR you can track his thought progression. He's town or arrogant scum who thinks he can capture me. There's no other interpretation.
Again, you don't understand my process and nor do you care to if you think my reads are static.
I have played the most games of anyone here on MS most likely. That means I have fuck ups.
The biggest downside to me is as I am only as good as the information I get. By calling me crazy and discrediting me, you make me fight for respect that naturally comes from being town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2154, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
Let's just wait and see who else is going to join the wagon.
Who are you voting right now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2170, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2166, farside22 wrote:

Bite me.
No. They are changing based on who lets you get away with nonsense.
Cakey has not done one useful thing in public. RR you can track his thought progression. He's town or arrogant scum who thinks he can capture me. There's no other interpretation.
Again, you don't understand my process and nor do you care to if you think my reads are static.
I have played the most games of anyone here on MS most likely. That means I have fuck ups.
The biggest downside to me is as I am only as good as the information I get. By calling me crazy and discrediting me, you make me fight for respect that naturally comes from being town.
Show where rr has stated progressive thoughts about players in this game.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2168, farside22 wrote:
In post 2167, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

I called you crazy.
That's progress for me.
No I read you fine.
I just disagree with you.
Just because I don't kiss your ass doesn't make me unreasonable.
Your reads unchanging make you unreasonable
I don't like players who kiss my ass.
I like players who challenge my reasoning and engage.
Mastina and I have a clear difference in interpretation of what to do AND how to play this type of situation.
You, you are basically scumreading the people not kissing your ass. Snarky? He's in your pool for his push on you. Grapes, because he wants to lynch NC.

My reads change with new evidence. Some of my beliefs are static. I will explain them as many times as I have to. If there's a logical flaw, I am open to it.

You are basically not open to any theory from me, which is sad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

I mean with Shiro posting it comes off as goal posting and trying to make non-sensical reads and I have no clue how that comes off as toen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”