CooLDoG, SirCakez, Seraphim
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
Creature (2):
Xkfyu, Almost50
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1928, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1906, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1835, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I'm down with that. You vote first.

Klingon isn't faking reads, because she hasn't stated any. (Which is still pretty much a scumclaim from Klingon.)
Okay.

Enough.

Varsoon, I'm sorry, but she does this shit every fucking game we're in and I'm done with it.

Titus
explain to everyone why you have to lie about me and my Day1 reads every goddamn game we're in.

I don't know why the fuck you're doing this, you owe me a fucking explanation.

And then you should replace out.
Really really really scummy.
No, it isn't Scummy. She's been lying about my playstyle (regardless of our alignments) for some time now.

I got pissed off and told her to quit during the Space Dandy game. Obviously she hasn't.

It's harassment.

I'll compile all the game/post links and contact a list mod.

#
donewiththatshit
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1930, Firebringer wrote:Fun fact for everyone who read Klingoncelt AtE and thought "ohh she is so frustrated with Titus that's town"
She did the ducking exact same thing to me in Soccer Spirrits to guilt trip me into not voting her, said "it feels like you always lynch me" so on and so forth but hardcore.

Guess her alignment in that game?
Fucking scum.

Lynch her now
No. Titus has been doing this regardless of alignment. Not "seems like," but actually
has.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1946, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Klingoncelt, Why should I bother listening to your pleas of "I am a Day 3 player" when you used the exact same please before as scum and totally tried to discredit me in a similar manner when I was obvtown with good reads?
It's established that I am a Day3 player, everyone that doubts that is most welcome to go to my profile and ISO all my games.

The "obvtown with good reads" - the only game that comes to mind is ongoing, so... but if it's a finished game, link me to it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1947, Creature wrote:Link a game where you was at least 75% correct on your scumreads.
Yeah.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1954, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1947, Creature wrote:Link a game where you was at least 75% correct on your scumreads.
Suikoden Mafia, I have mentioned it like 10 times trough here and I
usually detest meta
but the game is so apt.

The wagon pattern on LQ (all town stalls out) is dramatically similar to the wagon on NC (all town stall). The defenses used were the same. The biggest read I was wrong on (and maybe the only read I was wrong on, was the masons).

Suikoden Mafia
You can't really count that, poor Lickety was in an absolute panic, I think it was his first Scumgame. His play was somewhere between heartbreaking fail and comedy gold, everyone wanted to lynch him Day1. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1961, Almost50 wrote: is a town post by Lycan. It's so town it merits a move of the kraskaesque slot from a scum lean straight to the town pile.
In post 1894, Klingoncelt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1693, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1555, Klingoncelt wrote: I thought Shiro was a "she."
In post 1556, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1486, Reasonably Rational wrote::( I'm sorry everyone, I have the worst toothache imaginable and will not be doing shit with this game until it stops.

-Cerb
Oh wow, get well soon!
In post 1557, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1503, Killthestory wrote:
Protect me for a free win~
[/size]
Huh?

I want to ally with you Day 2.

You're a load of laffs.
In post 1558, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1509, Firebringer wrote:Its time to kick this game into overdrive.

Varsoon Activate the Event:[/size]

Wat?
In post 1559, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1511, Not Chara wrote:Killthestory: i really hope you aren't actually an innocent child.

:?:
In post 1560, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1513, Killthestory wrote:
VARSOON, MY TRIGGER EVENT HAS COME INTO PLAY! PLEASE ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!
[/size]

FOR THIS PLANET IS UNTO ME, AND IF CAN'T DEFEND IT, WOE IS TO DONE TO ME!
Wat?
WHAT do these 5 posts have to do with anything, except boosting KC's post count??

@KC:

Why did you feel the need to quote 2 posts and then add "Wat?" at the bottom of each quote? Why couldn't you have put them both in one post.. if you REALLY needed to respond to them in that manner in the first place?

Is there something wrong in clarifying Shiro's gender?

I should ignore Cerb's pain and suffering?

I DO want to ally with KTS on Day2. He's a very interesting player, and he's good with reads - once he gets past loltrolling that is.

Where did KTS say he was an IC?

Firebringer and KTS both "activated" something. I should not react to that?

Every reply - every post I've made in this game is typical Klingoncelt. NAI.

You never had a problem with it before.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Oh, my! You're gifted, I'll give you that.

"
Is there something wrong in clarifying Shiro's gender?
"

No.

"
I should ignore Cerb's pain and suffering?
"

No.

"
I DO want to ally with KTS on Day2. He's a very interesting player, and he's good with reads - once he gets past loltrolling that is.
"

OK.

Now, why where these the posts that got your attention the most that you felt the need to respond to ocver other posts that are actually game-related? And WHY RESPOND IN SEPARATE POSTS just to add ONE word at the end of each. It LOOKS like you're posting, but you're not. A skim wuld make your ISO look like it has content, but a closer look reveals it was just as goods (NOT) BEFORE you posted this string of posts as it is afterwards.

"
Where did KTS say he was an IC?
"

Where did THIS come from? I mean, he did, and you're caught skimming, but -even worse- where did you get that from the posts quoted??

"
Firebringer and KTS both "activated" something. I should not react to that?
"

And your reaction is "Wat?" in both cases?? I think I should've responded with a "WOW!" myself as a reaction to your reaction. :P

"
Every reply - every post I've made in this game is typical Klingoncelt. NAI.
"

This alone is worrying me MUCH, bc you seem to be fully aware of you what you're saying/doing, but you're doing NOTHING productive to the game status.

"
You never had a problem with it before.
"

Probably because you had it mixed with some real content.

KC: A trolling post is OK. A couple are fine. A mix of game-related content and human communication/sympathy is very much welcome. A series of contentless posts with no game-related content is NOT.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just trying to sort you out. Moving you down to scum-lean. Thank you very much. Please let the next candidate in on your way out.

^ ^ ^ This is not anything that I've ever seen from A50 before.

Combined with his search for a Lie Detector, I'm thinking he's got to be Scum.

I'd vote for him, but my votes aren't working today.
-
MiniDeathStar
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2201, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1928, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1906, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1835, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I'm down with that. You vote first.

Klingon isn't faking reads, because she hasn't stated any. (Which is still pretty much a scumclaim from Klingon.)
Okay.

Enough.

Varsoon, I'm sorry, but she does this shit every fucking game we're in and I'm done with it.

Titus
explain to everyone why you have to lie about me and my Day1 reads every goddamn game we're in.

I don't know why the fuck you're doing this, you owe me a fucking explanation.

And then you should replace out.
Really really really scummy.
No, it isn't Scummy. She's bing about my playstyle (regardless of our alignments) for some time now.

I got pissed off and told her to quit during the Space Dandy game. Obviously she hasn't.

It's harassment.

I'll compile all the game/post links and contact a list mod.

#
donewiththatshit
Just what is a "lie"?

It's not harassment to scumread an ISO with less content than a donald trump answer. Now, you're threatening to go to the list mods over it. Did I attack your character? No. Did I advertise to others? No. I think you're a lovely person that drew scum.

I townread you in Saga. When we've played together lately, you've been scum a fair amount. So, you are going to get scumread. Have I been wrong before? Sure.

You know what would actually help?
Comments on things that happen.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2178, farside22 wrote:As for grapes I explained that his push makes no sense coming from him.
He is not an aggressive player.
That is called META.
lel
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2205, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1954, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Suikoden Mafia, I have mentioned it like 10 times trough here and I
usually detest meta
but the game is so apt.

The wagon pattern on LQ (all town stalls out) is dramatically similar to the wagon on NC (all town stall). The defenses used were the same. The biggest read I was wrong on (and maybe the only read I was wrong on, was the masons).

Suikoden Mafia
You can't really count that, poor Lickety was in an absolute panic, I think it was his first Scumgame. His play was somewhere between heartbreaking fail and comedy gold, everyone wanted to lynch him Day1. :(
I can count anything I want to. Whether others agree is another matter.

Second, my theories regarding votes usually do not factor in personalities.

Third, LQ's lynch is textbook no scum bus wagon behavior.

Fourth, Are you attempting to argue that my reads shouldn't count as good because I successfully detected newb scum in RVS?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

You don't get to tell someone "Link me to a game where you were at least 75% correct on scumreads" and then say "that doesn't count" when she links to a game where she was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correct. She ran a gambit and literally had the entire scum team correctly identified on day one. Her scum pool consisted of ONLY scum and the 2 person mason team which included me so of course she was scum reading me because that's pretty much what Titus does.

Want to see a clinic on how to identify other town, synergize abilities and snare a scum team? Go read Suikoden Mafia.

~Drixx

PS - And really it's irrelevant if that was LQs first scum game. That doesn't have anything to do with Titus getting literally every single member of the scum team right on day one.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2010, Almost50 wrote:@Shiro:

I'm not interested in your attempt to derail my line of thoughts, tbh. I play each and every game differently, and this one I decided to actually try and solve on my own and then compare my results -at the end of the game- to the likes of Titus, Mastina and RR. It's the only way I'm going to improve my scum hunting abilities. Thank you.
I play mine differently too, depending on RL situations, so I get what you're saying, However, you're playing this game WAY different than usual.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2210, Reasonably Rational wrote:You don't get to tell someone "Link me to a game where you were at least 75% correct on scumreads" and then say "that doesn't count" when she links to a game where she was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correct. She ran a gambit and literally had the entire scum team correctly identified on day one. Her scum pool consisted of ONLY scum and the 2 person mason team which included me so of course she was scum reading me because that's pretty much what Titus does.

Want to see a clinic on how to identify other town, synergize abilities and snare a scum team? Go read Suikoden Mafia.

~Drixx

PS - And really it's irrelevant if that was LQs first scum game. That doesn't have anything to do with Titus getting literally every single member of the scum team right on day one.

Aww, I feel so bad for poor Lickety, he was such Obvscum, how could anyone read him wrong? He was like the FREE space on a Bingo card.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2021, Killthestory wrote:
someone alliance with me while i get protected for freelo
@Killthestory
I'll ally with you if you'd like.
-
MiniDeathStar
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Yume »

meep meep
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2121, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1961, Almost50 wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you?
Her alignment. (No, it's not town.)
Why are you doing that, Mastin?

You know what my alignment is.

You know that I'm Town.

You know.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2157, McMenno wrote:mastina won't live until tomorrow
Why not? Can't she be protected?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2196, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2194, Killthestory wrote:almost, Klingon, and someone else can be town.

Rest of you are scum.
Klingon is not town, wtf you getting that from.
Klingon
is
Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2207, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Just what is a "lie"?
When you tell players that I have complete reads lists less than 72 hours into a game.

When you say I lurk.

When you say things about my playstyle that are untrue.

When you give out false information about my playstyle.

I already said that I have a meta as a Day 3 player. I also have a meta for being an absolute shit player on Day1. You're saying neither of those things about me. You're making shit up. I told you to stop it in the last Space Dandy game, why are you still doing it?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2209, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Fourth, Are you attempting to argue that my reads shouldn't count as good because I successfully detected newb scum in RVS?
Helen Keller could have successfully detected it. Jeez. He was staggering through the thread carrying a hundred-square-foot flag with NOOBSKUMZ written on it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 987, Creature wrote:
Varsoon

Can you confirm Almost50 is town?
How the hell does this post look like a lie detection actionvation ?

No , you are scum almost and you were probably searching for the lie detector. You saw this and your name on it and you panicked cause you are scum and made the worst post ever.

Also you keep not answering what creature sheeping has to do with distancing and keep coming with bs humour. Distancing is doing the opposite of sheeping.

@fatside

You are wrong on snarky, litteraly everyone that has played with snakry has made the same mistake you are making, I made it on my first game with her and then i defended her from the rest of the players on my second game with her.

P.S You are wrong on me too.
@Kling

ALLY WITH ME :D Titus doesnt want to :(
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2215, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2121, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1961, Almost50 wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you?
Her alignment. (No, it's not town.)
Why are you doing that, Mastin?

You know what my alignment is.

You know that I'm Town.

You know.
Is this a crumb?

Sorry I haven't been engaged since Ep 1 started, have been busy IRL, but I've skimmed the thread.
Not a fan of Obi atm
RR seems weird but they might be town
KC seems town
Creature is a strong townread
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by McMenno »

rando's town
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

Farside, the points about him not making pushes/making meaningless pushes/not being useful. IMO Normally Cakez is pretty active, pointing out things and generally being more present. His game here feels different.

How about you answer my question now. What is Cakez doing in the PT to make you town read him?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2223, Skybird wrote:Farside, the points about him not making pushes/making meaningless pushes/not being useful. IMO Normally Cakez is pretty active, pointing out things and generally being more present. His game here feels different.

How about you answer my question now. What is Cakez doing in the PT to make you town read him?
The said he was catching up.
I get that this game is a lot more stuff being said and trying to keep up being difficult.
I don't see him as inactive for a game that is exploding.
Honestly 3 of us have gone in there just so we can have a conversation that isn't stalled by others.
Cakes is giving his thoughts in there and we are all just trying to see where each of us stand.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”