Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Okay do since I'm apparently not falling asleep anytime soon:

NC, what part of recent events do you think would be indicative of anything? FS destroying two layers of protection is unlikely to be done by town OR scum, since none of the "leaders"/threats to scum are in that PT.

I need to know if the joyride and thr sc/A50 alliance are two separate PTs.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3020, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2976, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
The BP IS FARTING TRUE. It's just that I missed it. It did say we were not to be killed by conventional methods, and that isn't part of my own event's effect. That's not part of my own role either. It had to be someone else's role/effect, and I don't see counterclaims coming from either FB or farside. You can wait for the rest of your life for CD to show up and confirm it wasn't his either. Like, you're not reading at all!
Right, you missed it. It's you creating a world where Cakey is town when he us not.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:42 pm

In post 3026, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2976, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
The BP IS FARTING TRUE. It's just that I missed it. It did say we were not to be killed by conventional methods, and that isn't part of my own event's effect. That's not part of my own role either. It had to be someone else's role/effect, and I don't see counterclaims coming from either FB or farside. You can wait for the rest of your life for CD to show up and confirm it wasn't his either. Like, you're not reading at all!
Right, you missed it. It's you creating a world where Cakey is town when he us not.
OWK, clear this up for me: are you saying if SCs role is what hes claiming, you believe he's town, but you just don't believe the claim...or do you not believe the claim, AND don't think it matters?

The language of you connecting A50's corroboration of SC'S claim with him being town makes this unclear to me.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

It's your event Almost. You did it. Not scum Cakey. Not CoolDog.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3025, Reasonably Rational wrote:Okay do since I'm apparently not falling asleep anytime soon:

NC, what part of recent events do you think would be indicative of anything? FS destroying two layers of protection is unlikely to be done by town OR scum, since none of the "leaders"/threats to scum are in that PT.

I need to know if the joyride and thr sc/A50 alliance are two separate PTs.

-Cerb
that's because farside didn't do it for a well-thought-out reason. it was an emotional decision.
the joyride and the Cakez/Almost alliance were separate. have you finished reading the thread yet?

my Almost50 read did a backflip during this time. my Cakez read cemented itself. ignore all of the town arguing with each other.
iso Cakez.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3027, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3026, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
OWK, clear this up for me: are you saying if SCs role is what hes claiming, you believe he's town, but you just don't believe the claim...or do you not believe the claim, AND don't think it matters?

The language of you connecting A50's corroboration of SC'S claim with him being town makes this unclear to me.

-Cerb
1) SC BP is total fiction because I am the town BP interactor.

2) if it's real, he's scum because I am town.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

SirCakez is scum for better reasons. he still is not lying about his claim.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2995, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It has never existed in the history of Varsoon games to have double powers in an alliance and have it be town. His response was to resign. Then Farside and Almost derping defend him.
The BP neighbor is to explain why Cakey should be kept alive.
The BP on himself is added to explain why scum don't shoot him.

It's really farcical.

Without the BP claim, Cakez ability sounds townish but would not be enough to save him.
OK, let's put into test. He's still allied with ME, you know. Have the town vig shoot one of us. Easy!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Titus I highly doubt cakes is lying about making the alliance BP
Can you stop twisting the narrative to support your conclusion?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3032, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2995, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It has never existed in the history of Varsoon games to have double powers in an alliance and have it be town. His response was to resign. Then Farside and Almost derping defend him.
The BP neighbor is to explain why Cakey should be kept alive.
The BP on himself is added to explain why scum don't shoot him.

It's really farcical.

Without the BP claim, Cakez ability sounds townish but would not be enough to save him.
OK, let's put into test. He's still allied with ME, you know. Have the town vig shoot one of us. Easy!
Or we just lynch the lying son of a bitch and not play Russian roulette with your life.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3033, Firebringer wrote:Titus I highly doubt cakes is lying about making the alliance BP
Can you stop twisting the narrative to support your conclusion?
That's what you need to do. Cakez is obviously scum here. Yet you want to lynch Farside for being an ass.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3031, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez is scum for better reasons. he still is not lying about his claim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

NC, I had read everything before I ever posted anything. That doesn't mean everything made sense snd thst there weren't things that need(ed) clarification.

How do you know who the town arguing with one another are? Whose discussions am I supposed to not take into account here?

-Cerb

Pedit: OWK, you're confbiasing. Moving the goal posts, etc. Earlier you said that he was lying about the bp, and counterclaimed him, and now that there's further evidence showing that you were wrong in your interpretation of the situation, you're saying it doesn't matter.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:53 pm

NC, I believe I want to talk to basically everyone in thread who isn't you about this. I feel that your position in the game is such that IF a wagon on SC disintegrates, it will reform on you, and this makes me leery of your ability to evaluate the situation without bias.

-Cerb
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:NC, I had read everything before I ever posted anything. That doesn't mean everything made sense snd thst there weren't things that need(ed) clarification.

How do you know who the town arguing with one another are? Whose discussions am I supposed to not take into account here?

-Cerb

Pedit: OWK, you're confbiasing. Moving the goal posts, etc. Earlier you said that he was lying about the bp, and counterclaimed him, and now that there's further evidence showing that you were wrong in your interpretation of the situation, you're saying it doesn't matter.
No. It didn't matter. He is probably lying but hoodwinked the hood. Even if he's not there's not likely more than one town BP.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:NC, I had read everything before I ever posted anything. That doesn't mean everything made sense snd thst there weren't things that need(ed) clarification.

-Cerb

you asked a lot of questions that had already been answered, that's all. questions like 'is the joyride separate from the SirCakez/Almost50 alliance'. i understand forgetting, but it is there.
it's only town arguing here. the scum is SirCakez, the only reasonable one of the bunch.
Titus is wrong about SirCakez lying about his claim. she's correct on the read, but focusing on the wrong aspects.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Given that Almost50 has a stick up his ass, Farside imploded, Fire wants to lynch her for that implosion

And your issue is that I take a counterclaim to its logical conclusion? Holy shit RR.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
2) In the joyride, was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
1) No. Absolutely not.
2) Not by SC's claim, but it was carved on the wall in the opening post and I misread/misunderstood the meaning, leading me to believe it was part of the isolation my event resulted in (i.e. thought their might be some way for someone to actually affect us from outside, but that would be one person. One particular role Varsoon would have designed to negate my event's effect. I should've known better bc I can't trigger it anymore, so -in retrospect- it didn't make sense to have a role especially designed to overcome a ONE NIGHT act/event) :(

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3038, Reasonably Rational wrote:NC, I believe I want to talk to basically everyone in thread who isn't you about this. I feel that your position in the game is such that IF a wagon on SC disintegrates, it will reform on you, and this makes me leery of your ability to evaluate the situation without bias.

-Cerb
then read my posts quoting his and make a decision. read what i wrote and decide if you agree or not. i want opinions. where are your reads at, Cerb.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3040, Not Chara wrote:

-Cerb

you asked a lot of questions that had already been answered, that's all. questions like 'is the joyride separate from the SirCakez/Almost50 alliance'. i understand forgetting, but it is there.
it's only town arguing here. the scum is SirCakez, the only reasonable one of the bunch.
Titus is wrong about SirCakez lying about his claim. she's correct on the read, but focusing on the wrong aspects.
Then help me turn them towards the right ones. If I am right for the wrong reasons, let me know WHY and help me. Help me lynch confirmed scum. I am not batting 100% here. I could use it.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3042, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
1) No. Absolutely not.
2) Not by SC's claim, but it was carved on the wall in the opening post and I misread/misunderstood the meaning, leading me to believe it was part of the isolation my event resulted in (i.e. thought their might be some way for someone to actually affect us from outside, but that would be one person. One particular role Varsoon would have designed to negate my event's effect. I should've known better bc I can't trigger it anymore, so -in retrospect- it didn't make sense to have a role especially designed to overcome a ONE NIGHT act/event) :(
It probably WAS part of your isolation event.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
3) Why did you destroy the joyride Farside?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

And with that, good night.
-Cerb
Amendment: I only addressed the BP issue here. The extra vote was not brought up either in either PT, but I figured it out as I was the only other member of BOTH, and it wasn't mine for sure, so it had to be his. The other 3 didn't know it bc they didn't know we had that same effect in our own PT (mine & SC's)

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:01 pm

@A50: in your alliance with SC, there is mod confirmation that an effect exists which makes you both BP, correct? Basically, this is not something it is possible for SC to be lying about, unless there were some prequel phase effect which granted this modifier to your alliance(s) in particular.

Is that accurate?
-Cerb

Pedit: there was NEVER any statement made in this game by ANYONE stating that the cakez/A50 alliance existed separately from the joyride. All of A50's statements regarding the OP of alliances have been vague. There is NO reason to assume the joyride wasn't just an extension of the cakez /A50 alliance. That needed to be confirmed, as well as the joyrides status as alliance, so I could check whether or not A50 should have been able to connect the effect the joyride had with thr effect his own pt had, and thus know that it was definitely SC providing the BP.

Pedit2: So your alliance with A50 has NO MENTION of any bp granting effect, but the joyride does?
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3044, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3040, Not Chara wrote: you asked a lot of questions that had already been answered, that's all. questions like 'is the joyride separate from the SirCakez/Almost50 alliance'. i understand forgetting, but it is there.
Then help me turn them towards the right ones. If I am right for the wrong reasons, let me know WHY and help me. Help me lynch confirmed scum. I am not batting 100% here. I could use it.
Titus, i am literally doing my best here. i've seen nothing to indicate that SirCakez is lying about his role abilities, beyond your counterclaim. i believe you, but that isn't enough evidence when we simply don't know how much overlap there is among the town. it's unclear at this time whether the bulletproof is from Almost or from Cakez's BP, and i do not want to go digging there when there is other material to focus on. all i'm attempting to do is get everyone to focus on Cakez for his play. let me quote the most recent posts i mean. i'd like your opinion.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2755, Almost50 wrote:OK.. last attempt to correct the situation: THIS HAS NEVER BEEN PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED BEFORE.

If myself and SC vote the same player, we add a THIRD vote on them automatically. If the members of Joy Ride vote unanimously (all 5 of us) we also earn an additional vote on the target.

Since that certainly is NOT mentioned in my role PM, I think it maybe related to SC's role. Now, the more experienced MODs can think it over and decide whether that would be given to scum, town or is NAI. (Sorry, Cakez)
Rational: it is made clear that they are separate alliances here. perhaps you could interpret it differently. i put this together with SC's claim to determine how his ability worked with his two alliances.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”