Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Like RR, you gotta help me out here. Your responses are damn near scumclaiming and I'm like meh...

If Firebringer wasn't the scum kill, that suggests scum shot the bulletproof (me) which makes no sense.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Okay let me see if I can get this straight, and please pardon me because I've been dealing with some pretty heavy shit lately which is why Cerb is running laps around me in posting.

Cerb was asked by KTS to do something and did evaluated SC post by post. SC's reaction to it was bad and I caught up and voted him becuase as far as I was concerned, Cerb nailed him to the wall. It wasn't exactly like any wagons were going yesterday prior to that, by the way. Go back and look again if you don't recall how EVERY wagon just stalled out.

So we're being wagoned why? What size idiot ball would we have to be holding to put in hours of work to make a case against SC (did you look at his role abilities?) if we were scum? Then, how much
BIGGER
of an idiot ball would we have to be juggling for Cerb to come in and go through that excruciating 100 post back and forth trying to clarify things to see if SC's claim made sense and we might have been wrong? Like holy fuckballs. Did any of you voting for us right now even think, at all, before doing so?

Can someone walk me through what kind of motive would make sense for a posited scum us to do what we did yesterday? Seriously ... go look and then try and explain why the hell we would have played that way as scum. We're town and the way we played yesterday is OTAF.

For the gigantic ego that is called Mastin I simply put this forward: even if you haven't removed your head from the smelly dark and damp place where you appeared to be keeping it during day one, why on
earth
would you want to kill us before making us do our event, given that I told you it includes awarding someone the equivalent of a cop usage in a game run by a moderator who hates cops. Not even you could possibly be holding an idiot ball so big that you would want to kill us before we pop our event.

Presumably once we actually pop our event and you see the FULL details of what it does, you'll realize that it plus our play = town. You're stubborn, but I don't think you're so stubborn you will just cut off your nose to spite your face.

~Drixx

P.S. - Dealing with a healing Stage 2 Decubitus Ulcer (google at your own risk) and had the pleasure of seeing my town jail while day one was coming to a close, which is why I suddenly disappeared and didn't say anything. I would have had a lot to say but none of it matters now. SC was scum. We were right. GG.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

THE IDIOT BALL RETURNS.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:20 pm

In post 3374, McMenno wrote:
In post 3362, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3361, grapes wrote:YEA CERB I'M HAVING A SHITLOAD OF PROBLEMS GETTING A WAGON ROLLING ON YOU LEMME GO DO UP A WALLCASE REAL QUICK OH WAIT NEVERMIND I DON'T NEED TO THIS TOWN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD

Keep guessing why I'm scumreading you though.
I don't expect you to actually find reasons because they don't exist. *shrug* I was just making fun of you for demanding that other people explain unfounded town reads with specific quotes when you haven't done a particular good job of explaining unfounded scum reads with specific quotes.

-Cerb
why are you feeling that nothing absolutely nothing you have posted in this game could be scummy in any way whatsoever

I have a feeling that your overconfidence will be your downfall
Because I know people scumread me regularly for things I do which they view as scummy, and which I then prove to them to not actually be indicative of my alignment. *shrug* Their reasoning is generally flawed, incomplete, or reliant on assumptions. There's no reason to think there will be any difference this time.

If by downfall you mean the success of a lynch against me, then the cause of such won't be my (quite justified) confidence, it will be the blind sheeping that occurs whenever town successfully lynches scum on D1. *shrug*

-Cerb

Owk: I have no idea what responses you're talking about. It seems pretty straightforward.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Killthestory »

THEEEEEEEEE IDDDDDDDDDIOOT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Last night notes:

(God, paraphrasing this took forever.) So basically, I started last night noting the amount of painful TvT in the 110-125 posting range.

Almost50
is someone I got a good look at in Gistou: he likes to
act
crazy, but behind the crazy, he thinks things through. He might get a bit moonlogicky (right in Titus's ballpark), also sharing Titus's stubbornness (in fact, a lot of what I say about Titus below applies equally to him; their game approach is VERY similar in nature whether they realize it or not), but he's not capable of faking the firm fight he showed this game.

As scum, Almost50 is a bit "cheeky". He's a passive, "why are you doing this" type person as scum. This in stark contrast to his towngame, an active "I see you doing this, and here's what I think about that". Night/day difference. I started out a little unsure, but I felt better the moment I saw hints that Almost50 was planning a gambit the way he did in Gistou. I grew concerned when he didn't follow through in the expected manner, but then, the joy ride happened, and as the day progressed, his posting got stronger and stronger, which again, matches my profile on him from Gistou, in contrast to Soccer Spirits.

As scum, Almost50 starts out strong, in the open, establishing his presence, and then slowly sinks into the background where he safely mucks about and does what he pleases, because nobody's taking a look at him: he made them think he was town, and then he stayed just long enough in the background where they never bothered to reassess the idea.

But as town, it's the other way around: Almost50 is of the mindset that the longer he lives as town, the more able he is to fuck the scum over. So he aims to be chaotic, confusing, even a bit scummy, starting off weak, when he's not so sure in his footing. He plans, he has ideas, but doesn't quite know what will work yet, what gambit to pull, what traps to lay. He'll still gamble for the hope of that later payoff, but he doesn't need it; as the game progresses, he gets stronger pushes, more energy, more focus, and yes, more paranoid, more stubborn, and more involved. So he's town.

I did want to tell Almost50 this though: I'm BETTER than Ranger. However good you think she is, I guarantee you I'm better. I may not be a scumhunting goddess, I may not be the best scumhunter on the site, but I
am
among their ranks, for a couple of simple reasons.
I know what I'm talking about when I talk about players.

Psychologically profiling them is just what I
do
. Furthermore, my intimate game history with most of them means I'm not creating these out of thin air (though I'm competent at doing just that!); I have backing behind them. So given that, I know what players' actions are null and what actions are alignment-indicative, more often than I don't. It's not perfect, but it's a damn-good system.

I'm still alive, so either scum lack a strongman, were unable to use it, or chose deliberately to let me live. The last (barring proof otherwise) is what I generally assume, so that means I'm not the person scum most want gone. But I guarantee you: I'm gonna die early, not only because I'm conftown, but also because I am good at cutting through the bullshit, finding scum, and unifying the town. So you better believe it.

farside22
I've seen as town and scum. And to be frank: she's never the levels of insufferable she showed D1 this game when she's scum. (I don't have a better way of wording that, sorry. Just, let me try and explain, it's not meant as an insult.) I've seen her scumgame, and in her scumgame, she's more of a lurkfest, with a calculated play in her moves. But here, she's shown a level of stubbornness that I've never seen from her as scum. It's showing that she's thinking things through on a "me" scale, rather than a "grander picture" scale. The "me" scale is something I associate more with town.

Obi-wan Kenobi
is town. Their iso is 400+ posts long, so if you want me to link to reasons why: fuck no, go do it yourself. My Titus track record's not perfect, and beeboy's absence was a concern. But I know Titus's manipulation. When scum, she does play peacekeeper as she has done this game...but she does so in a detached manner. When scum, she lacks passion, she lacks drive. Her posts become distant, calculated, and precise. That's utterly absent this game. Here, she's got the passion, drive, frustration, energy, and stubborn willpower of a town Titus.

She may use moonlogic just as much if not moreso as scum than town, with that same stubbornness, but when stubborn moonlogicking as scum, her reads make no sense and her peacemaking skills are what carry her through, and that is most definitely NOT what I'm seeing from her. Speaking of peacekeeping, there's an inherent difference between town and scum peacekeeping:
A scum peacekeeper tries to break up fights which don't need to be broken up, for cheap towncred. They'll use this to direct the lynch indirectly into an area where it furthers townVtown fights, only ones where they'll instead be on the sidelines. This, Titus has not done.

A town peacekeeper is trying to break up ANY fight they don't see as healthy, and is doing so to direct the lynch onto scum, VERY forcefully. Whereas the scum peacekeeper is passive, "hey maybe you two should see each other as town and see what happens", the town peacekeeper is more active, "shut up. You're wrong. They're wrong. You're both town. See this? This is why. Want scum? Look here instead." They're not in it for personal gain, and their attempts to break the fights aren't trivial. This difference, Titus has shown.

As I already explained, Titus, as scum, RELIGIOUSLY tries to protect her scumbuddies. She's like the queen of not bussing. Now, you might think, "she knows this, she can break it". That's true! One push on a scumbuddy (SirCakez) does not a clear make. But let me ask you this: what players are Titus protecting? I don't see any. Not one. Titus, as scum, is gonna have four scumbuddies. Even if she busses one, she should be trying to protect the other three, and that is completely and totally, utterly, absent from her iso altogether. An extension of this? Titus, as scum, tries to buddy up to players, and is one of the strongest white knighters in all of mafiascum. Here, there's barely any defense at all; it's nearly all pure offense.
Another pointer: Titus as scum will try to dismantle the town leadership if it's going strong without her in it through any means: discrediting, mud-slinging, etc. You can argue her arguments with, say, farside were doing this...but I'll explain why I don't think this is the case later.

Titus has been fighting all-out. She doesn't need to as scum. There were plenty of town players eating at each others' throats. For instance, (
this bit's for you, Almost50!
) if she were scum and RR were town, our fight would be advantageous to her, yet she tried to shut it down. She got frustrated that I wasn't backing down. Simple, basic tonality reading could tell you that. If you look at her games, it's night/day. A great example as town is Inorganic Chemistry. This is her posting from that game to a T. She's been utterly convinced she HAS something, and she HAS! She's shown frustration when others haven't seen it, and she's pursued things
even when detrimental to her

No backing out. Titus is smart: when she needs to, she knows when it's best to back away. She can miscalculate and get forced into a corner, but generally, she knows when to abandon ship. I've not seen that this game. There's no indication she's slowing down. No indication she intends to stop. Her momentum keeps going. Titus's aggression when scum is defensive, almost in an omgusy way. Titus as scum attacks to defend, focusing on those strategic pushes, relying on her reputation to hide her bad pushes.

Yet here...her fights with the other big players aren't to usurp the throne. She's not trying to control the game. She's trying to lynch scum, and has successfully done so once already. There's no strategic pushing here; her pushes are largely chaotic. Maybe her reasoning hasn't been the best, but the pushes themselves have not sucked, just been explained poorly. And that's the vital difference:
Town Titus is a good scumhunter with poor explanation skills;
Scum Titus is a smooth talker who makes bad reads to further her agenda.
This game's the former.
So...Overall, I've seen a lot of good signs from them.

Skybird
's got a lot going for her which is good: her D1 alliance with Steven Universe for a start is something that if it comes from scum, I'll be
seriously fucking pissed
at V for that sort of shit. Also helping is her permanent double-vote. I believe that sort of a role is one more likely to be town than scum off of some mental setup spec I've done.

I know! I'm one of the largest advocates of not clearing off of role-related reasons. That's one of the reasons Skybird's not a much stronger townread than this. But she IS a townread off of game content too.
For a start: I don't see scum in it anywhere.

Not in a "lol, POE" way. This is playing numbers using "innocent until proven guilty": there's more town than scum. And I don't see signs of scum. There aren't as many town indicators as I'd prefer, but I do have some. , , , and are all posts I like, in the "I feel like these posts would be different if Skybird were scum" kind of way. and the latter half of also fit. While there's no scumhunting, her posts come across as "cheery", having fun, enjoying herself. (Refer to Foxbird below for how I view that.) shows potential scumhunting in an incredibly natural, organic way. 's friendly fluff, yet she's ready to acknowledge the serious in , with as another decent one.

It doesn't scream town, but it's a townread alright. I covered only a fraction of her iso; randomly sampling, I can point to other examples such as , , , and . Literally picked those at random by scrolling to a point in her iso and just looking at a post. Could do it for the whole thing, but the point's been made.
I just don't see any warning signs indicating scum.

DrippingGoofball
is a mixed bag. Her posting here's near-identical to Gistou, but that can be said of every recent game of hers. Some is abysmal, other parts are the insightful DGB I remember fondly. Her traitor claim is reminiscent of a game where she actually WAS a traitor, a concern if I'm fully honest, but I'm skeptical she'd actually be one this game. And since I don't think she's gonna be groupscum pulling a stunt like that, overall if I had to assign her an alignment, it'd be town.

Foxbird
's a blind spot in my meta. As far as I know, I have no experience with her. Furthermore, she's hard to get a grip on psychologically. I'm picking up mixed signals. Not helping things is how V/LA she was during key parts of the day; there's just too little data for me to be sure. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, off of what we did get, I got a weak townread.

I liked the tone of : it showed an eagerness for the game as well as sharp insight, which felt tongue-in-cheek: overall, replaxed, at ease, at home. Not impossible from scum (especially if that's her preferred alignment), but quite difficult especially from a newer player. This was furthered in //. The fluff actually makes me like Foxbird more than content would, because Foxbird was having fun, casually relaxing during a time where people couldn't do anything important. Of course, I'd have preferred her to have been doing content things, since content is easier to read. And we don't get much once the game proper began: is about all we get, though that being said...I quite liked that post. All those reads look good, like they're original and not made for appeasement. An, "as I see the world", type deal, which I associate more with town than scum.

You also get small things like asking about Xkfyu and Almost50, not to mention, ally stuff, which makes me feel somewhat-good about her, soooo...
Overall impression: townlean, but not strong town. Foxbird did say alliances make it easier, so I'm quite interested in hearing from her allies in what she's said in there.

I skipped
Shiro
: what I said yesterday still holds true. Shiro could be town or scum; I can't tell. Shiro's not in my current scum list and I wasn't particularly fond of the Shiro wagon. I haven't seen much town or much scum from Shiro. But, unlike some of my other reads, I
have
seen some potential scum indicators here and there, it's just they're very weak and counterbalanced by an equal amount of town ones. Without role-based reasons, I'm not lynching Shiro any time soon, but if we power through my lynchpool and Shiro's still uncleared: very open to the idea.

I'm holding my case against
Xkfyu
. Yume can post it if I die, and I'll reveal it if Yume dies before I do, but otherwise, I'd prefer not to explain at this point in time.

My case against
Klingoncelt
I didn't put much effort into, but it can be summed up as such: Klingoncelt, like Cerb, is a liar.
She claims she's a D3 player, that she can't start playing for real until then. That prior to then, she can't play effectively.

But, bluntly: I call bullshit.
Now, I can't tell you if it's a lie she only tells as scum, or if she actually sincerely believes it and is just lying to herself.
But all the same, regardless of which, it is in fact exactly that: a lie.

Klingoncelt as town is capable of doing stuff, even early-on. I've seen it before. It might not necessarily be the best, usually some basic-level stuff. And, yes, her timezone means that the stuff she gives is usually later than what most give, with her constantly catching up. But she's still DOING STUFF.
And here, she...hasn't.

She's posted plenty!
But her posting's done literally nothing. At all.

Empty words have been thrown around. She'll give random things. She's rather defensive in what she'll share. But on the offense, there's nothing of substance. She's shown a high level of play that is entirely revolved around herself. Not the "me" type (see farside above) which is town, the "I care about nobody except myself", survivoresque type. Most of her content is in things regarding directly to her. The few instances which aren't are scattered throughout her iso and amount to nothing coherent. Things she says, she then does nothing about. No belief, no conviction, no push, no drive at all. Sitting around, actively lurking, and making no effort to further the gamestate. She's skating by.

In this case, when I isoed her, it's not that I couldn't give examples.
It's that I couldn't give an example of where it WASN'T. Seriously, iso her, see for yourself.

was content meant to look helpful doing nothing. is the first instance of anything which is anything, and yet it still amounts to nothing in the long-run. Just a vote on grapes for a bad reason, using a tone that sounded empty, flat, hollow, and artificial when asking to be sheeped. (which she only gave after she was pressured, mind you) is an insult to readslists everywhere because it's nothing of the sort. Then we get things like the ridiculous , where Klingoncelt calls the attacks by Titus (Titus, who is using
the same logic
I
am
) to be harassment when they quite clearly aren't:
They're simply Titus sharing my opinion on Klingoncelt, that she is better than this as town. If you're generous, you can count as content...if you consider discrediting Titus as content. (Hey, not all content is good!) is another empty push. She's not doing anything to seriously push DGB.

Overall, there's a huge fucking difference between "I hit my stride on D3", a believable, reasonable stance to hold...
...And, "I do literally fuckall of nothing untill D3", what Klingoncelt is
claiming
she does as town. She's doing it, alright, but again: bullshit. The former is the actual truth.

A quick note: I never got to explaining
Reasonably Rational
, but I did point out how was pure scumposting, regardless of SirCakez's alignment: there's no real reason for him to unvote SirCakez there as town off of what's going on. It's just a textbook scum-motivated unvote. The faked confusion, faked frustration, all of it just says "not town", not even from Cerb.
On the same note, Titus's raised a valid point against RR. She didn't attach an alignment indicator to it. But I have.

I also typed up an explanation for why Firebringer is town, but it's not really relevant anymore, since his death is self-evident proof of that fact.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by grapes »

"Don't lynch us we can do a thing with our role that looks town"

RR, who's scum?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 3376, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Like RR, you gotta help me out here. Your responses are damn near scumclaiming and I'm like meh...

If Firebringer wasn't the scum kill, that suggests scum shot the bulletproof (me) which makes no sense.
Titus. Why on earth are you backpedaling? You
know
Cerb can't help himself when it comes to being absolutely certain about information.

And umm... protective roles exist?

Cerb's speculation is just speculation but it could make sense. Look at the event the scum team triggered last night and what we know. We have two nights until the climax. If we use our abilities, there will be deaths (unknown number, but it's plural which means at least 2 from the event, and if the scum team couldn't kill in order to trigger, it probably would be more?). We have no idea what amount of holding back we have to do to avoid this event killing X of us. Basically our choice is to just accept whatever the death count is OR to stop using our abilities for the next couple nights. That's a freaking absurdly powerful thing. So ummm... Cerb might have hit the nail on the head with his speculation.

And if not: Protective roles?

~Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3372, grapes wrote:
In post 3371, farside22 wrote:Grumbles.

I'm going to sit and stew and do some meta research
On who?
Shiro and a50.
I only had homestead reference for Shiro so I'll check more tomorrow morning.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

RR, I am not blind sheeping anyone.

If Firebringer wasn't a scumkill, like scum suggest.
Then scum shot me most likely, as I don't see there being another protective in play given the number of confirmed town we already have by setup design. Is it possible sure? Likely no.
There's also the argument that scum deliberately no killed and opted to take the idiot ball.

The only way I see being shot is if you're scum though...

So???

p-edit: I haven't read that wall by Mastina but I saw my name appear in it.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:31 pm

In post 3385, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:RR, I am not blind sheeping anyone.

If Firebringer wasn't a scumkill, like scum suggest.
Then scum shot me most likely, as I don't see there being another protective in play given the number of confirmed town we already have by setup design. Is it possible sure? Likely no.
There's also the argument that scum deliberately no killed and opted to take the idiot ball.

The only way I see being shot is if you're scum though...

So???

p-edit: I haven't read that wall by Mastina but I saw my name appear in it.

Why would I EVER shoot you as scum?

I mean...you outlined exactly why it would be stupid already.

What do you mean by "like scum suggest"?

@mastin: of course, my unvote was scummy, because I never deliberately attempt to keep hammers from happening while I'm still working things out. /a

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Also, I wasn't referring to you.

I'm referring to the people who, because they were right once, will assume all their reads were right and will just vote without further consideration, and those who didn't have opinions but will sheep those votes because those people will be confident about them now.

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oooo I like mastin last post.

I actually wasn't insulted by what you said. I'm trying to work on my stubbornness. Some days I fail and some days I dont.
Day 2 was a shit Strom to get through.

Do you know snarky's meta? I tried to talk with fire about this because he modded a game with snarky scum and I pointed out his start here was strikely similar to here.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3388, farside22 wrote:Oooo I like mastin last post.

I actually wasn't insulted by what you said. I'm trying to work on my stubbornness. Some days I fail and some days I dont.
Day 1 was a shit Strom to get through.

Do you know snarky's meta? I tried to talk with fire about this because he modded a game with snarky scum and I pointed out his start here was strikely similar to here.
Fixed.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by McMenno »

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 3274, grapes wrote:apparently fuzzy is in this game now
this true..I will be the town's designated lynch bait for the game.......Please keep your hands in feet inside and have a safe game :)
Iam glad I am just one person this and not several like last game.

Sir Cake= scum. That's one scum down, I am going to anyalize SC post and see if there is anything there .

I don't want to speculate on the no kill / Fire disappearance. If Mastin is scum I find it odd she would bring up that she sure Fire is dead.
If Fire is dead I do find it kinda odd that the millel or the IC was not kill last night

I do however feel like Mastin and Not Chara is town due to the posts they have been making , ( from what I have scanned)
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:38 pm

@Mastin - You have played with Cerberus before right? I'm just checking because you're saying something he does
all the time
was fake. And the underlying implications to that don't make sense.

And for the idiot ball comments: Idiot Ball = literary device. It refers to when an otherwise very intelligent character makes an absurd mistake. It's kind of like a deus ex machina, and it fits in really when people aren't engaging their brains.

@Grapes - Farside, Foxbird, DGB, Grapes, KC are the people I am looking at for scum at the moment.

Farside - Super anti-town play yesterday with what she did. If you think about the implications of it and how it could have been leveraged for maximum utility, her blowing up that event was the most anti-town thing I've ever seen on the site.
Foxbird - Read the ISO. Self-explanatory.
DGB - The whole Traitor thing. Makes zero sense. DGB also moved us to firm town late yesterday but then just voted us today. Back to the traitor thing: what would make DGB think there's a traitor unless she is one? It's not a thing I remember Varsoon using before and I don't see anything in the info we have to suggest one is present. Only way DGB is town is if it was a reaction test, but if that's the case, why isn't DGB engage din the main thread doing things like that?
KC - Something was off about the response to the DGB thing. If I were KC, there's no way someone could claim to be a scum to me and live. KC barely pushed it. That isn't a town response, imo.
You - Gut. You're too smart to actually think we're scum and you are also too smart to join in on an ego push, yet you seem to be doing both.

~Drixx
Show

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by McMenno »

hey lookie, most of rr's recent posts have been speculating about things that he shouldn't know as town

but what do they actually do

add nothing to the game and be scummy

hooray!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by McMenno »

don't forget the damage control

I love damage control!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by McMenno »

I do believe that dgb is a likely traitor candidate, though
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3324, grapes wrote:i bet cakes scumread all his buddies
Shiro/Foxbird/
CoolDog
/
Klingon
| McMenno, Obi,
Reasonably Rational
Xkfyu

I'd say it's distinctly possible, though it wouldn't surprise me to see one scumbuddy higher.
Looking at his nulls, I don't see any name that--at any time in the near-future--I'd take a serious look at.
Similar for nulltown, except maybe Not Chara.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3392, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Mastin - You have played with Cerberus before right? I'm just checking because you're saying something he does
all the time

And for the idiot ball comments: Idiot Ball = literary device. It refers to when an otherwise very intelligent character makes an absurd mistake. It's kind of like a deus ex machina, and it fits in really when people aren't engaging their brains.

@Grapes - Farside, Foxbird, DGB, Grapes, KC are the people I am looking at for scum at the moment.

Farside - Super anti-town play yesterday with what she did. If you think about the implications of it and how it could have been leveraged for maximum utility, her blowing up that event was the most anti-town thing I've ever seen on the site.
DGB - The whole Traitor thing. Makes zero sense. DGB also moved us to firm town late yesterday but then just voted us today. Back to the traitor thing: what would make DGB think there's a traitor unless she is one? It's not a thing I remember Varsoon using before and I don't see anything in the info we have to suggest one is present. Only way DGB is town is if it was a reaction test, but if that's the case, why isn't DGB engage din the main thread doing things like that?
KC - Something was off about the response to the DGB thing. If I were KC, there's no way someone could claim to be a scum to me and live. KC barely pushed it. That isn't a town response, imo.
You - Gut. You're too smart to actually think we're scum and you are also too smart to join in on an ego push, yet you seem to be doing both.

~Drixx
Vote: rr
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

EbWoP: Something still seems off about Not Chara. A lot of the late day one stuff looked like AtE to me. A lot of posts about being frustrated which didn't really say anything but made it look like it was around a lot. No substance.

When you're frustrated in mafia, it comes out in what you say and how you respond to things. There's no reason to bring it up over and over again. It's thin, but probably should be on the list.

~D
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

In post 3397, farside22 wrote:
In post 3392, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Mastin - You have played with Cerberus before right? I'm just checking because you're saying something he does
all the time

~Drixx
Vote: rr
Aww ... did I hurt you wittle feelings?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”