Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

I saw hot coffee go flying. Also a grown up item.

There definitely has to be a lynch, (sez the one currently the most disgusting) and I may very well be lynched through apathy. Which is unfortunate.
I'd like to encourage everyone to let it fly at any of the current top four contenders.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

not feeling a skitzer lynch atm.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well - the last food you threw was some mac n cheese on me, and that had no reasoning behind it, at all.

Then you question skitzer targetting me and BM with M&MS,

Then you say "no skitzer".

????
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Skruffs wrote:Well - the last food you threw was some mac n cheese on me, and that had no reasoning behind it, at all.

Then you question skitzer targetting me and BM with M&MS,

Then you say "no skitzer".

????
I presumed the reasoning was blatantly obvious.

I didn't like the wording in skitzers post. *see underlined*
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry, my phone strips formatting out of posts.

This stinks. I think I've defended myself adequately. There is plenty of food left to lynch bm, skitzer, or probably one or two others. Deadline is in two days and nobody seems to want to be responsible for today's ending. I will say anyone who desn't dispense of the remainder of their food before deadline needs to say why they want to apathy-lynch me, because that's the equivalent.

I think I've contributed a good bit regarding questions asked and things noticed. I'd like to continue playing. I would hate to think that my play today was considered worse than bm's.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol i didn't know this was a popularity contest. I think i've had enough of that in Mish Mash thankyou very much. This is a game of Mafia, Skruffs. You can contibute analysis till the cows come home, but it doesnt change your role pm. In fact, i wouldnt expect any less of you as scum.
Of course, all i can really say, is read my play, and read Skruffs. I don't think a Skitzer lynch is going to happen, and in any case, it would be better to end the conflict between Skruffs and i now, rather than later. Don't get wrapped up Skruffs' propaganda. If you do opt to lynch me, be prepared to be wrong, and be ready to lynch Skruffs tomorrow. I'd hate to say 'sure', because in another game very recently, i claimed to be 99% sure that someone was scum, and i was wrong. Even so, every logical fibre in me is telling me that Skruffs is scum. If i die today, when my affiliation is confirmed, i hope and expect that he is killed. I'm happy to give up my life in order to kill off a persuasive scumbag.
It'd be very useful is people would weigh in over the next 24 hours. If there is any doubt over Skruffs' guilty, i'm more than happy to sum up the case again tomorrow afternoon (early finish from College).

If i am to die, i'll dispense of my remaining BB notes before i go.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

So bm, are you willing to die also if I come up as town?
You are mimickig your exact play as a doctor in mafia 61. Even though I confirmed both the vig and the criminologist, you wanted me to die anyways.

I'm not saying it has to be you or me. I'm saying I'm helping town more than you, considering you think I'm scum primarily because I don't get your jokes and question the logic behind assuming someone is a jester over scum.

Oh that's right, you've kind of ignored sir tornado since then.

Ohnoes skruffs is trying to be persuasive!!! Evilanalysis threatening to destroy bm's playtime!!!! Kill him!!!!!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:So bm, are you willing to die also if I come up as town?
Obviously. If you are town, not only would i almost certainly be killed anyway, i would deserve it. Mafia is all about gambling, and i'm willing to gamble my life on you being scum.
Skruffs wrote: You are mimickig your exact play as a doctor in mafia 61. Even though I confirmed both the vig and the criminologist, you wanted me to die anyways.
Wait a sec. You admit that from a meta perspective, i am playing exactly as i normally do as town, and yet you still seem pretty damn keen to see my hang. Why?
Skruffs wrote:I'm not saying it has to be you or me. I'm saying I'm helping town more than you, considering you think I'm scum primarily because I don't get your jokes and question the logic behind assuming someone is a jester over scum.
lol its a shame that your reading hasn't improved. If you show up town, i'm going to be frigging peed off when the game is over. :x
And not only because your play has been the equivalent of begging to be lynched, but because your attitude has been shitty, regardless of affiliation.
Skruffs wrote:Ohnoes skruffs is trying to be persuasive!!! Evilanalysis threatening to destroy bm's playtime!!!! Kill him!!!!!
lol ofc, i'm going to be over the moon when i see scum wriggling his way out of suspicion. :roll:
As for this mythical analysis of yours, i can't say a great deal. I dont recall you even claiming a role yet. What bugs me more than anything is when you use general antagonism as your defence.

Oh and lastly, i'd just like to get this confirmed.

You claim to be helping the town immensely, by pushing a lynch on a townie, who you have no conviction of being scum? :shock:

If this was a law court, you would be torn to shreds at this point.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 am

Post by skitzer »

I think it is funny how Skruffs and BM have been seemingly scummy for the majority of the game and all I did was make 2 errors, one wasn't even noticed and the other was just noobish play.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:41 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:If this was a law court, you would be torn to shreds at this point.
let's make it one

I find Battle Mage and Skruffs guilty of pointless bitching and sentence them to SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT ALREADY
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

skitzer wrote:I think it is funny how Skruffs and BM have been seemingly scummy for the majority of the game and all I did was make 2 errors, one wasn't even noticed and the other was just noobish play.
what do you mean by 'seemingly' scummy?
Do you find us scummy, or are you just hopping on other's suspicions?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:07 am

Post by skitzer »

I didn't really think you were. Except for the time you said townies instead of students, but that was just a common misconception. I was noting on other people's suspicions.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also, where's all the stuff you promised you were going to 'hook' for us? You had over 30 osts yesterday, none of them in this game, and only posted today after I challenged the apathy of the town. You must think you can weasel out of stuff tomorrow, because you invented a false dilemma and are just inviting scum to take advantage of it. Dunno why.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:17 am

Post by skitzer »

Who are you talking to?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

skitzer wrote:Who are you talking to?
i think from the '30 posts yesterday' comment, he was talking to me. Skruffs, you well know from the game you are modding that my activity is limited until tomorrow onwards. But if you link me to the post in question, i'll do my best to oblige.

Skitzer-if you dont think we are scum, who is, and why havent you thrown your food at them?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:32 am

Post by skitzer »

Yamahako is re-raising my suspcions, and I don' t want to waste food yet. Plus, It may be a benefit to keep my food secret.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

I haven't claimed a role yet?
Okay, you apparently did make up your role, if you A) think you are vanilla if you have bad behavior notes and B) think that there is me for claim other than name, ability, and win condition, things you have balked at claiming because.. Hmmmm. Why would someone stall in claiming until they had someone else to base their role off of, which, admit it, you waited to do.

I'm trying to see you swing?you obviously missed the point of that statement, which was that you are an obnoxious, ignorant twit who seems to enjoy lynching power roles as town or scum. I have been attacking you? Yeah, I guess the food I threw at you was entirely unprovoked, and becase you were obvobv cleared townie and thus above suspicion. How do you do that eyeroll smiley? I want to do that right now.

You've been fishing about bad behavior notes, and then tried to pin it on me when I fed you misinformation about it.
You fished for information about powerroles, then claimed one, then also said you were vanilla.

You stated someone was a jester and shouldn't be lynched, then accused me of being his partner when I asked why you would assume jester over scum, and then ignored them and targetted me the rest of the day. When someone questions why people are throwing food at me and ignoring you, he's suddenly my scumbuddy - blatnt threatening anyone who gets in the way of you.

Now you are trying to kill a player with claimed abilities, sayong that I ham trying to see you swing. Hmm. What about the players I started looking at after you claimed; jdodge notably. Have you? No. Have you been trying to see me swing on a nonreason? Yes.

Did you ridicule me for being angry at your heavy handed extortion with your theat of a cream pie - a food item referenced In the game itself (or at least one of my pms)? Yes, you did.
But what did you do when someone fake threw a fake ox? You pretended to take it seriously, soething you had previously said was moronic of me to do.

In short, you've been useless all day, and I don't know why you have been singlemindedly trying to get my lynched all day, but, popularity contest aside, you are either a lyncher, jester,or godfather, with a badly claimed role. I am guessing lyncher, because you seem to not have considered anything other than getting me lynched, regardless of anything else in the game. But that desn't fit in with your jeater spiel on sir tornado, so I'll guess either one or the other.

In short, you may seem to hate me, but everything you've attacked me with, YOU are guilty of. I don't think it's my playstyle you have a problem with at all.

I think it's yours.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also: note bm's attempt to disperse food onto random targets.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:I haven't claimed a role yet?
Okay, you apparently did make up your role, if you A) think you are vanilla if you have bad behavior notes and B) think that there is me for claim other than name, ability, and win condition, things you have balked at claiming because.. Hmmmm. Why would someone stall in claiming until they had someone else to base their role off of, which, admit it, you waited to do.

I'm trying to see you swing?you obviously missed the point of that statement, which was that you are an obnoxious, ignorant twit who seems to enjoy lynching power roles as town or scum. I have been attacking you? Yeah, I guess the food I threw at you was entirely unprovoked, and becase you were obvobv cleared townie and thus above suspicion. How do you do that eyeroll smiley? I want to do that right now.

You've been fishing about bad behavior notes, and then tried to pin it on me when I fed you misinformation about it.
You fished for information about powerroles, then claimed one, then also said you were vanilla.

You stated someone was a jester and shouldn't be lynched, then accused me of being his partner when I asked why you would assume jester over scum, and then ignored them and targetted me the rest of the day. When someone questions why people are throwing food at me and ignoring you, he's suddenly my scumbuddy - blatnt threatening anyone who gets in the way of you.

Now you are trying to kill a player with claimed abilities, sayong that I ham trying to see you swing. Hmm. What about the players I started looking at after you claimed; jdodge notably. Have you? No. Have you been trying to see me swing on a nonreason? Yes.

Did you ridicule me for being angry at your heavy handed extortion with your theat of a cream pie - a food item referenced In the game itself (or at least one of my pms)? Yes, you did.
But what did you do when someone fake threw a fake ox? You pretended to take it seriously, soething you had previously said was moronic of me to do.

In short, you've been useless all day, and I don't know why you have been singlemindedly trying to get my lynched all day, but, popularity contest aside, you are either a lyncher, jester,or godfather, with a badly claimed role. I am guessing lyncher, because you seem to not have considered anything other than getting me lynched, regardless of anything else in the game. But that desn't fit in with your jeater spiel on sir tornado, so I'll guess either one or the other.

In short, you may seem to hate me, but everything you've attacked me with, YOU are guilty of. I don't think it's my playstyle you have a problem with at all.

I think it's yours.
All of this... and the only thing I can think of is... that's just BM :-/ If it wouldn't hurt my games - I'd lynch him every time he acts like this (he doesn't ALWAYS do this... but its a null tell).

Skitzer is a far better choice
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage:
Battle Mage wrote: err no it doesnt. But it isnt difficult to infer from my role that i am protown. ROFL.
On the other hand, my role pm DOES have a win condition, and DOESN'T have a post restriction.

Throw Potato Chips at Sir T
What is your win condition?
Because I don't have a "You win when X are gone" - like you apparently do. Or at least, you claim to have:

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:For the last time...

I AM NOT A JESTER

BM, I believe I asked you a very simple question in my post 287
Sir T in post 287 wrote:Ok, BM, here's a question for you:

What is your alignment?

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER THIS.
If you ignore this again, you are going to end up with something very hot on yourself. I want a direct answer to this one, so do not try to joke this question away or deflect it on someone else.

In other news, Skruffs certainly needs to be elected to the
diet
lol and ofc i'm going to take your word for that, aren't i. :lol:
I dont see what my alignment has to do with anything, but i win when you and your scumbuddies are all dead.

Now please quit spamming the thread. I dont want to give Skruffs any excuses to miss my post.

BM
That's what you said, at first, was close to your win condition. Now I know that isn't your actual claimed win condition, but, MY role doesn't have ANY REFERENCE to who I have to kill to win.

But yours seems to - if it didn't, like mine does, you wouldn't have referenced to it at all.

Also, you never did say who you were aligned with. You said townies, but it as only after I said I was aligned with teh sTUDENTS that you did any kind of claiming at all.

OKay?

so that on top of your botched vanilla-with-power role claim is why I think you are fake claiming, and therefore scum. You were apparently willing to let deadline just sneak on up, because you were ignoring the game while posting in many, many other games, but you apparently are still keeping an eye on it - because you responded almost immediately after I called on town to lynch someone, and hopefully not me.
What did you respond with? Was it scum hunting? No, it was "Don't pay attention to skruffs he's SCUM!!!!zor"

throw french fries at Battle Mage

dump apple juice on Battle Mage

squirt ketchup on Battle Mage

Yes I know I did it before bu t I also backed off afterwards and now I'm doing it again, and this time I am sure of it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Also:

Yamahako, if you really buy that Battle Mage is unhelpful as town, then you need to see him in the beginning of the game, and look at how his behavior towards this game changed after I called out how his behavior seems different than normal. He's been since acting as "Battle Magey" as possible - oh and look, you are willing to write it off.

If you think that BAttle MAge trying to get claimed power roles lynched day one is a null tell, then maybe it would be better if I did get lynched. I'm starting to feel very, very... sad.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

Quoting an allignment, like "townie", "scum", "neutral", etc is not exactly the same as quoting a role PM.
obviously my alignment is 'protown' then... :roll:

Oh, look, I can do 'hooking' too.

Anyone else here have a 'protown' alignment?

Oh look, more hooking:

"Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying. Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students. "

so what is the name, Battle Mage? and what is the 'role' you have, the role you keep asking me to claim?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Yeah, my PM has nothing but a name and that I'm a student (and one more thing I'm not saying yet). No win conditions, no alignment (other than student), no nothing.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by ckillor »

i really get the feeling BM is town if you compare it lightly to his other games where he is town. and skruffs arguements are really good so i really think he is town too. except for how 100 percent he is on lynching BM. and i just don't see librarian as pro-town or pro-student.
Throw 3 baby carrots at Skruffs

toss a pineapple of suspicion at yamahako
what is your reason for suggesting skitzer instead of BM? did i miss it?
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow ckillor.
You totally took my role and play style, and Battle MAge's...
SWITCHED THEM AROUND...

And threw food at me.

I AM NOT THE LIBRARIAN

I AM THE
LUNCH LADY

AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S BEEN TUNNELVISIONED ON BATTLEMAGE, BATTLEMAGE JUST CAN NOT HANDLE THAT I SAW THROUGH HIS CRAPTACULAR SCUNM LOGIC AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED EVER SINCE

<-- ME

Image<-BM

I know you aren't stupid.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”