Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

farside: i'm looking at Shiro right now. they left for the day before i was able to continue the discussion about their CoolDog vote.
i think Titus is town. biased, but town. i don't see any underlying motive to her, beyond town sometimes being wrong due to assumptions. i'd go into it further but i ran around a Titus scumread on day 1 enough to be sick of it.

Titus: Shiro, Twin Wings. (questions were for Foxbird)
i also want to talk to Sky about Foxbird, but i don't really believe she's scum. (Skybird, i mean)
i also had a concern with CoolDog, who appeared to know i was town, but since he's replaced out there's nothing to be done there.

i'm also waiting on some things from kraska, who has been busy. but posting in the hood. but i think that hydra is town, so i'm willing to wait.

all of the other active posters are town. farside is the only one in question for me, but even then, i think it's a product of the constant disagreements between you two. Rational should be left for tomorrow for reasons stated.

when was the last time Snarky posted? or Creature, for that matter?
i don't see anything town from DGB, but i also wouldn't know how to approach sorting them through interaction. Klingon is town if DGB is scum, but she should also speak more about the game and less about their day 1 hood. i know i'm forgetting some players.

hm. i remember TWIE responding to a request for content with snark, and i don't think they responded to my comment about it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4374, Killthestory wrote:
In post 4366, Not Chara wrote:Titus, i don't know if an alliance between you and farside would do much for town cohesion. i do see your point for the rest.

Killthestory: what are you talking about with grapes? first of all, what reason would mafioso grapes have to disappear. and secondly, they were posting today and yesterday. third, they're town. what are your other reads?

pedit: okay. i take it that's a no on the alliance then.
man its really impressive how much you can read into things

"what reason would mafioso grapes have to disapraeur" lol his wagon disappeared, any suspicion disappeared, it all died off.

"oh myh theyre town" shut up.
grapes is being townread by a lot of players. i don't remember a wagon. why the bite?
answer my question.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Killthestory »

stop dickriding grapes
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by grapes »

^
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Killthestory »

thanks man
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there was no wagon. who even voted for grapes besides you and I?

again: what is your problem with me? did i insult you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

no im being blunt with u but its coming off as abrasive.

so just be quiet for right now
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by grapes »

kts who's scum besides grapes?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

talking about yourself in the third person is a scumtell
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by grapes »

is it really?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Farside reads I agree with

Almost 50
Yume
Mastin
Grapes

Leaning town
Skybird - I hate the reason you have Skybird here (mainly it seems to be she entertained your asinine belief that I'm scum).
Mcmenno- I'd put McMenno higher, but that's semantics. He's town. Move on.
Rr - I like their hunting, but it's a bit slow. I'd like to see more of the townblock of death from them soon. That's why they are not higher.

Leaning scum-
Kraska - Kraska only jumped on Cakez after it was obvious, and has done little else.

-----------------

So, that leaves almost the rest of the playerlist to go through Farside. Where, besides Shiro do you want to start Farside?

Also,
why the fuck have you not commented on Klingon? Please do so now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4386, grapes wrote:is it really?
i say what i mean.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4377, Not Chara wrote:farside: i'm looking at Shiro right now. they left for the day before i was able to continue the discussion about their CoolDog vote.
i think Titus is town. biased, but town. i don't see any underlying motive to her, beyond town sometimes being wrong due to assumptions. i'd go into it further but i ran around a Titus scumread on day 1 enough to be sick of it.

i also want to talk to Sky about Foxbird, but i don't really believe she's scum. (Skybird, i mean)
i also had a concern with CoolDog, who appeared to know i was town, but since he's replaced out there's nothing to be done there.

i'm also waiting on some things from kraska, who has been busy. but posting in the hood. but i think that hydra is town, so i'm willing to wait.

all of the other active posters are town. farside is the only one in question for me, but even then, i think it's a product of the constant disagreements between you two. Rational should be left for tomorrow for reasons stated.

i don't see anything town from DGB, but i also wouldn't know how to approach sorting them through interaction. Klingon is town if DGB is scum, but she should also speak more about the game and less about their day 1 hood. i know i'm forgetting some players.

hm. i remember TWIE responding to a request for content with snark, and i don't think they responded to my comment about it.

What do you think of the stalled wagon on you with conftown on it, and the stalling wagon on CoolDog?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

kling is still town btw shut up about him
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4390, Killthestory wrote:kling is still town btw shut up about him
Grandma is a she. Tyvm. I find the Klingon/Mastina interactions off. Are you suspecting a roleblocker? Otherwise, Klingon's pretty scum here no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

dammit kling is a she.

also kling is not scum stop.

please.

or else ill have to reveal my ultra powerful orle.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4383, Killthestory wrote:no im being blunt with u but its coming off as abrasive.

so just be quiet for right now
okay. but i'd rather not be quiet when you still haven't answered about where this wagon is supposed to be.
none of your posts just now look like anything but confidence about things that don't make sense.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Killthestory »

itll make sense in due time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4392, Killthestory wrote:dammit kling is a she.

please.

I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4389, Titus wrote:
In post 4377, Not Chara wrote:farside: i'm looking at Shiro right now. they left for the day before i was able to continue the discussion about their CoolDog vote.

What do you think of the stalled wagon on you with conftown on it, and the stalling wagon on CoolDog?
i said this earlier. but, with SirCakez defending me, i was wondering about how the other scum were reacting to the wagon. players like CoolDog and Snarky expressed their distaste without much explanation for why. farside's read on me was the most explained defense i can think of.

CoolDog's wagon isn't moving because he was replaced. and Loopdan is still catching up.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4395, Titus wrote:

please.

I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
i wuld
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4395, Titus wrote:

please.

my hangup with Klingon is her claiming such a thing at all. considering you know her better than i do: would she lie about something like this as scum?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4373, Titus wrote:
In post 4131, Titus wrote:
In post 4129, grapes wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

What do you think of their reasons for the push there.
That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
That's where I answered you Farside, now for some comparisons.
That really doesn't explain the favoritism in regards to shiro giving you 3 reads and being okay with it and calling mine bad badically.

As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”