farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4413, Titus wrote:
In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
I just made a large amount of points.
I think your expectations for me suddenly change my view on Shiro are very misunderstood
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

actually. what the hell.
VOTE: Loopdan
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4424, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4421, farside22 wrote:
In post 4419, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Should at I will be open to vote for Loop
In post 4418, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am hesitant to move on the CD wagon till Loop gets atleast kinda caught up. I will be open to a lynch after that
:lol:
Waits for someone to call that a slip.
why would anyone do that in the first place?
It was a joke.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4423, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4410, Titus wrote:1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
it/its or they/them please, Titus.

as for the points themselves, they're good ones.
I'm sorry I can see your avatar doing staring back. I'm terrible at non-traditional usage.

You should join us on CoolDog/LoopDan so we can go to night.

P-edit: Ty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4425, farside22 wrote:
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
I think your expectations for me suddenly change my view on Shiro are very misunderstood
Titus, why are you so convinced of Shiro being town, again?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

The second point isn't a good one, or at least not one I interpreted that way. I viewed it as more likely they misunderstood the Yume/Mastin interaction and attributed the potential alignment confirmation to the wrong slot. Kept meaning to bring this up every time someone mentioned it but it was never actually used as an argument for them as scum till now so low priority.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Killthestory »

alright let me make a few things clear:
1. I've been sorta fucking around rn, and it was funny
2. Grapes feels really off with how he responded to my bullshit accusation, and I'm not genuinely scumreading him
3. Kling is town because I used my one shot JOAT super investigation that goes thru everything on them
5. Don't tell me how to play
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4428, Titus wrote:
I'm sorry I can see your avatar doing staring back. I'm terrible at non-traditional usage.

that's fine. just try to keep it in mind. if you can correct on Klingoncelt's pronouns, you can pay attention to mine, yes? :>
(plus, my avatar is a nonbinary character. or, at the very least, one without a canon gender that has received a wide variety of interpretations.)
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4430, Reasonably Rational wrote:The second point isn't a good one, or at least not one I interpreted that way. I viewed it as more likely they misunderstood the Yume/Mastin interaction and attributed the potential alignment confirmation to the wrong slot. Kept meaning to bring this up every time someone mentioned it but it was never actually used as an argument for them as scum till now so low priority.

-Cerb
i've brought it up a few times. and it's still very strange to me. sure, my slot has been mixed up with others in the past for... whatever reasons. but i don't see how someone could think i was the one confirmed by mastin, or why you would assume that to be the more likely option.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

As I said I don't do hypothetical. Now if you are asking me who I vote to lynch if I had the hammer vote with these two wagon I would prob pick Klingon, The idea is to hope to lynch Klingon and hope to get a fake miler. Both players are playing so weird it is hard to get a good read on either one. Both players are not making a lot of sense,
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4431, Killthestory wrote:alright let me make a few things clear:
1. I've been sorta fucking around rn, and it was funny
2. Grapes feels really off with how he responded to my bullshit accusation, and I'm not genuinely scumreading him
3. Kling is town because I used my one shot JOAT super investigation that goes thru everything on them
5. Don't tell me how to play
grapes feels off but you're not genuinely scumreading them? or you weren't before you made the accusation, but are now suspicious?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4429, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4425, farside22 wrote:
Titus, why are you so convinced of Shiro being town, again?
The scumreading of Almost50 seemed like legit town scumreading town that were derping like mad. The follow up on them wanting me to reread to reassess came across as genuine. His openness to questioning felt genuine. The alliance request frustration felt genuine, like there's something they want to tell me but she said she can't. The only points against him have been Farside throwing a fit about why me fry me, expecting me to treat Shiro and Farside the exact same way despite them treating me differently. I don't have Shiro as an automatic clear, but I just don't trust anything that's been said about Shiro that's negative, particularly when it's counteracting my own experiences with the slot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Take that back..... After reading Kill statement I would lynch DGB. Sorry trying to post while 10 0thers are doing the same.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4432, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4428, Titus wrote:

that's fine. just try to keep it in mind. if you can correct on Klingoncelt's pronouns, you can pay attention to mine, yes? :>
(plus, my avatar is a nonbinary character. or, at the very least, one without a canon gender that has received a wide variety of interpretations.)
I will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Taking Kills statement with several grains of salt
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@far:

You're starting to fall behind too far!! You were much more perceptive on D1 (or so I thought). I appreciate the SC flip was a stinger, and it probably got your reads all messed up, but come on.. you CAN get back on track.

First, KC claimed miller well into the PREQUEL phase (she CC'd Mastina in the following quote):
In post 392, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm not sure about Mastin's Miller-like claim though. The way my Role PM's worded, I'm pretty sure that
I'm
the Miller.
Second; Titus is as confirmed Town (to me) as I am to myself!

Third; I'm as confident Shiro is town as I am both Mastina and Yume.

Now you gave me something ( a minor detail that I thought even you were not aware of) on D1 that made me put you as high as confirmed. Today you're making me wonder if your still playing under the influence (of the SC flip, that is) or if you actually slipped that minor detail in there deliberately and skillfully enough to make it look like it was genuine and accidental!!

Please reset all your reads and work them out from scratch like I did and maybe you will see something (or two) that you might have missed ;)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Almost, How am I confirmed town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

by the way. Seraphim was probably town, and fuzzy is still town.

Titus: my problem with Shiro is their lack of hunting outside of Almost50. but they expressed frustration at that very fact today. i want to see them actively looking for somewhere else to direct themselves.
that aside, i dislike their realization about Almost being town. either it's bad reasoning because of mistaken assumptions regarding flavour, or it's scum unwilling to continue that push. but the latter seems less likely with Shiro can't seem to get good direction, as stated.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4442, Not Chara wrote:by the way. Seraphim was probably town, and fuzzy is still town.

Titus: my problem with Shiro is their lack of hunting outside of Almost50. but they expressed frustration at that very fact today. i want to see them actively looking for somewhere else to direct themselves.
that aside, i dislike their realization about Almost being town. either it's bad reasoning because of mistaken assumptions regarding flavour, or it's scum unwilling to continue that push. but the latter seems less likely with Shiro can't seem to get good direction, as stated.
Yeah, I think right now (unless abnormally hostile) most players posting are town. Things will get interesting when Mastina and I run out of joint reads tomorrow. I fully expect a battle there unless thinks go differently with Yume.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:37 pm

what makes you think scum is lurking /not really posting
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4441, Titus wrote:@Almost, How am I confirmed town?
Jesus Navas, Titus! Didn't you get a pizza from peridot?? That's cool. I know it sounds buck weak a reason, but that's as far as I'm going to say in the open. :roll:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4444, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:what makes you think scum is lurking /not really posting
process of elimination.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4444, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:what makes you think scum is lurking /not really posting
I'd say not pushing is fairer.

If Mastina and I agree and are correct, scum will not want to bus. They may or may not push someone else, but they hope the wagon dies.

If Mastina and I are wrong, it's damaging to our joint credibility, allowing scum to take over later.

If they try to take over to mislynch to save Loopdan, they look bad. If it fails, the backlash is enormous.

I don't see why scum would interfere to save town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by grapes »

Agree with fuzzy that loopdan's catch up would be fantastic.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4439, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Taking Kills statement with several grains of salt
that's better than one, so I must be doing something right

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”