Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

Farside: Attacking a case =\= explaining your townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5047, Shiro wrote:Btw farside, that thing you are accusing Titus of doing ?

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT THAT .

You defended almost and answered everything for him

Now you are defending Klingon before she even got the chance to see my accusation.

Who is giving who outs now ?
I'm asking someone not bias.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5050, Titus wrote:Farside: Attacking a case =\= explaining your townread.
Did it before that
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Shiro »

You have done, nothing in this game but defend scum and mindlessly scumread me while townreading anything that agrees with you.

P.edit

@Titus Fire heavily doubted she was scum when I brought it up as a possiblity.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh look the 2 now decide to attack me when I ask someone else there thoughts.
How dare I ask others?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5054, farside22 wrote:Oh look the 2 now decide to attack me when I ask someone else there thoughts.
How dare I ask others?
I have stated that I think you are town. Goodness, do you even read my posts or just scumvision them?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5045, Shiro wrote:Klinon doesnt know the flavour, this is evident by calling peridot a corrupt gem, it is tied to the reason this is a slip.

It wasn't a joke post. She used Crystal gem in place of town, which is false and would only be correct if you didn't know the town alignment(by not being town or reading the sample pm) and just knew that this was the town faction in the previous game.
Klingoncelt was a part of both of the previous Steven Universe games. one used "Crystal Gems", and every character was a gem. the other used "Beach City Residents" and contained a mix.
but that doesn't matter, because Klingon has clearly separated the Crystal Gems from a simple 'town' or 'earth' claim. otherwise she wouldn't have been
asking
about them, like in the quote.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Shiro »

It isn't unlikely that she was fishing for strong PRs because gems are likely to be superior to humans, and then made the mistake to call herself a crystal gem as town because of the prequal game.
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Great. We're not lynching Klingon though today, so why is this discussion happening?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5047, Shiro wrote:Btw farside, that thing you are accusing Titus of doing ?

Now you are defending Klingon before she even got the chance to see my accusation.

it's a... bad accusation. it is just wrong. there really isn't anything besides that.
i don't even want to be defending Klingon here, when i'd much rather know why she's so interested in knowing if a player is claiming to be a Crystal Gem.
but there was no slip.

Titus: i don't know. because we can talk about things besides the player we're actively talking about lynching?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5056, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5045, Shiro wrote:Klinon doesnt know the flavour, this is evident by calling peridot a corrupt gem, it is tied to the reason this is a slip.

It wasn't a joke post. She used Crystal gem in place of town, which is false and would only be correct if you didn't know the town alignment(by not being town or reading the sample pm) and just knew that this was the town faction in the previous game.
Klingoncelt was a part of both of the previous Steven Universe games. one used "Crystal Gems", and every character was a gem. the other used "Beach City Residents" and contained a mix.
but that doesn't matter, because Klingon has clearly separated the Crystal Gems from a simple 'town' or 'earth' claim. otherwise she wouldn't have been
asking

I thought, and I maybe wrong, it was about races.
It's been a bit since I played and I'm Earth race but I recall gems had a race....I'll double check that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5059, Not Chara wrote:

it's a... bad accusation. it is just wrong. there really isn't anything besides that.
i don't even want to be defending Klingon here, when i'd much rather know why she's so interested in knowing if a player is claiming to be a Crystal Gem.
but there was no slip.

Titus: i don't know. because we can talk about things besides the player we're actively talking about lynching?
Well considering I attacked shiro's case not defend almost I would say the blow up from her is inaccurate.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5057, Shiro wrote:It isn't unlikely that she was fishing for strong PRs because gems are likely to be superior to humans, and then made the mistake to call herself a crystal gem as town because of the prequal game.
hm, ok. you have a point with the first part, it's the same issue i have there. it would be bad, blatant fishing, but it's still a point.
if she was
actually
doing that, though. there would really be no way for her to make such a ridiculous mistake. you don't fish for a kind of PR and then mistakenly call yourself that kind of PR when meaning to call yourself town. not when she was in
both
previous games, not just the later one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Shiro »

Discussion is good regardless of when it is happening Titus.

@Chara

Thinking it is a bad accusation is besides the point. She accuses Titus for speaking for me(which is not true but anyway) when she had been doing it for like, ever.

@farside

Their race is gem.

Crystal gems are the gems that joined rose quartz in the rebellion to free earth.

Homeworld gems are gems from their home planet.

Corrupt gems are gems that have been tainted with corruption.
To me:
About me:
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5048, farside22 wrote:
In post 5044, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4594, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4593, Shiro wrote:
In post 4589, Klingoncelt wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
- are you guys claiming Crystal Gems?
Uhm no?

I just corrected your flavour. Peridot is not a corrupt gem. Not at the point in time this game is based on.
A50 said he was Peridot one time.

You seem to also have access to Peridot. Are you therefore claiming to be Crystal Gems?
Klingon: has a lot of leaps in flavour logic that don't make sense. for one, peridot is the only gem character besides Steven who has ever, in the show, used the internet. if the role is moving around, it has nothing in particular to do with any one group in the show, barring additional information.
she also has confused corruption for being scum in this game. corruption doesn't mean evil, it's a mental and physical condition that can affect gems.

here, she is obviously separating Crystal Gem claims from 'aligned with town' claims. if she thought CG = aligned with earth, she would not have said this.

I think that someone said corrupt gem instead on crystal gems.
Can you explain how you got the rest of this conclusion.

Titus: I explained my math town read, stop faking that I didn't or stop faking that my opinion matters if you can't bother to read my post.
i can't grab quotes right now, but essentially:

Klingon said Peridot could not be a town role, to her. unless she has information i don't, this is really wrong.
but when called out by.. someone i can't remember (Yume?), for saying that Peridot is a corrupted, she said she got that information from reading the thread. therefore, she was confusing scum for being 'corrupted'. she was calling whoever was controlling Peridot scum, and used 'corrupted' to mean the same thing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Shiro »

Humans are humans, people living on earth.

Aligned with earth is people who want to protect earth (Crystal gems and humans)

Threats to earth are probably homeworld gems.

Cause of Doc Ruby, I doubt corrupted gems are in the same faction(doesn't make sense) so if we do have corrupted gems, they are 3rd party.
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5062, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5057, Shiro wrote:It isn't unlikely that she was fishing for strong PRs because gems are likely to be superior to humans, and then made the mistake to call herself a crystal gem as town because of the prequal game.
hm, ok. you have a point with the first part, it's the same issue i have there. it would be bad, blatant fishing, but it's still a point.
if she was
actually
doing that, though. there would really be no way for her to make such a ridiculous mistake. you don't fish for a kind of PR and then mistakenly call yourself that kind of PR when meaning to call yourself town. not when she was in
both

Well I thought I remembered but I just checked.
I'll wait for kling to explain why she was asking about being gems before I say more.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

No it really isn't ok. People are having trouble catching up. The day needs to end. We shouldn't be stalling with bullshit anymore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5060, farside22 wrote:

asking

It's been a bit since I played and I'm Earth race but I recall gems had a race....I'll double check that.
humans are residents of earth. and human, obviously.
gems are aliens. their race is 'gem'.
Crystal Gems are gems that have forsaken their Homeworld, and now call earth home.
corrupted gems are any gems (Crystal or otherwise) that have been twisted by some sort of magic into a beast-like form.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5068, Not Chara wrote:

asking

Crystal Gems are gems that have forsaken their Homeworld, and now call earth home.
corrupted gems are any gems (Crystal or otherwise) that have been twisted by some sort of magic into a beast-like form.
I anweared already D:
To me:
About me:
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5065, Shiro wrote:Humans are humans, people living on earth.

Aligned with earth is people who want to protect earth (Crystal gems and humans)

Threats to earth are probably homeworld gems.

Cause of Doc Ruby, I doubt corrupted gems are in the same faction(doesn't make sense) so if we do have corrupted gems, they are 3rd party.
i wouldn't make assumptions like that. in the first game, the Light Prism from the Steven Universe mobile game was aligned with a Red Eye, Jasper and Peridot.
and
Centipeedle, who had never met either and was barely an antagonist, to the point that the Centipeedle player wasn't given a fakeclaim.

pedit: yes Shiro, i didn't see your post. sorry.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

if she was
actually
both
Again the rolling eyes indicated it was a joke.
Why is that even a debate?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5067, Titus wrote:No it really isn't ok. People are having trouble catching up. The day needs to end. We shouldn't be stalling with bullshit anymore.
i've already resigned myself to this game being Titus vs. farside forever, until one of you dies.

i'm not convinced by your Math case, and i think they're town. engage me on that. you've only been talking to farside about it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5071, farside22 wrote:
if she was
actually
both
Again the rolling eyes indicated it was a joke.
Why is that even a debate?
are you telling me this? i know it was.
Klingon was asking about them Crystal Gems before the 'Crystal Gem miller' comment.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5068, Not Chara wrote:

asking

Yeah I realized I made a mistake.
Race
And win condition. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”