Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Image <- me
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

mod please delete the first link >.<
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Skitzer's last post convinced me. "One wasn't even noticed"? What the hell kind of defense is that?

Bean skitzer in the head with an apple
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Omega Cannon Mashed Potatos at Ckillor.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol i LOVE the way that you emphasise the LEAST important aspect of Ckillor's post, and highlight it as scummy, whilst IGNORING the fact that he CLAIMS TO FIND YOU PROBABLY PROTOWN, YET THREW FOOD AT YOU.

WHY is this?!

Oh and I'm loving the CAPITALISATION for EMPHASIS btw. :lol:

BM

Skruffs wrote:Wow ckillor.
You totally took my role and play style, and Battle MAge's...
SWITCHED THEM AROUND...

And threw food at me.

I AM NOT THE LIBRARIAN

I AM THE
LUNCH LADY

AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S BEEN TUNNELVISIONED ON BATTLEMAGE, BATTLEMAGE JUST CAN NOT HANDLE THAT I SAW THROUGH HIS CRAPTACULAR SCUNM LOGIC AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED EVER SINCE

<-- ME

Image<-BM

I know you aren't stupid.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:28 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DEADLINE TOMORROW 8:00 EST
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

Fos ; flameaxe
Wether ckillor is scum, stupid, or insane, I don't thin he can be lynched today, and you throwing food at him is the equivalent of throwing food at me, since it's just helping to make it more likely I get lynched.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And food doesn't clear in the night...
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:I haven't claimed a role yet?
no, you haven't. Are you going to? or will you keep avoiding the question in the hope that everyone forgets about it?
Skruffs wrote:Okay, you apparently did make up your role
No i didn't. I am vanilla, but i have bad behaviour notes. They aren't a ROLE, they are an additional feature of the game, which i gather several people have (including yourself apparently).
Skruffs wrote:Hmmmm. Why would someone stall in claiming until they had someone else to base their role off of
Woah. Wait a sec. Is this a CONFESSION?
Confirm Vote: Skruffs

Skruffs wrote:you are an obnoxious, ignorant twit who seems to enjoy lynching power roles as town or scum.
lol. Now you are hinting at a power-role? yet earlier you were breadcrumbing vanilla. If you had a power role, why the f*ck didnt you claim it when you supposedly thought that you were near a lynch?
I can see where this is going already. 24 hours till deadline. Scum has the largest wagon. However he claims power role in order to save himself at the last minute, causing a lynch on someone else.
I'm guessing this is why you have prolonged your claim, amirite? Admit it. :roll:

Skruffs wrote:How do you do that eyeroll smiley? I want to do that right now.
YOU CLICK THE ICON. Why are you deliberately playing dumb, if not scum? Even the biggest newb in the history of the site is capable of looking through a list of 20 smilies, and choosing the one they want.

Skruffs wrote:You've been fishing about bad behavior notes, and then tried to pin it on me when I fed you misinformation about it.
Sorry, i dont have the faintest idea what you are talking about here. Why would i fish for BB notes, when i already have plenty?
and what did i try to pin on you?
quit being deliberately obtuse and vague, and explain yourself properly.
Skruffs wrote:You fished for information about powerroles, then claimed one, then also said you were vanilla.
Erm, no. just no. what is it with all your rolefishing? Are you hoping someone is going to step up and support what i am saying, so you have another player outted.
Skruffs wrote: You stated someone was a jester and shouldn't be lynched, then accused me of being his partner
Dude, Jester's dont have partners. Besides, you're misinterpreting my comments anyway. I didnt say Sir T WAS a Jester-i just thought it was a possibility. Of course, i was well aware that if scum, he would have buddies, and at the time i thought that you fitted the bill nicely. In fact, it became apparent that your play was scummy in its own right, and thus a vote for you was a sound one.
Skruffs wrote:why you would assume jester over scum
I've been in alot of games with Jesters. Being aware of the possibility of less common roles is a good idea-especially when they have come up alot recently.
Skruffs wrote:and then ignored them and targetted me the rest of the day.
RIGHT, i get it now. You're upset because you got caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar. :P
You saw a conflict between me and Sir T, and jumped on a popular target-knowing well that i am famed as one of the easiest BWs on MS. Then when you got some attention placed on you, you reached out of your depth, and ever since, you've had to play the aggressive newb, in order to get some consistency points.
Skruffs wrote: When someone questions why people are throwing food at me and ignoring you, he's suddenly my scumbuddy
Yup-its called 'defending scum'. I'm sure you've encountered someone defending someone else before. I mean, look at it from a perspective besides your own. To any sane person in this game, you are clearly scum. When someone defies obvious logic in order to try and defend you, with completely ridiculous reasoning, there is something up with them, wouldn't you say?
Skruffs wrote: Now you are trying to kill a player with claimed abilities
Who? You? You havent claimed an ability. In fact, all you have claimed is your rolename (which is probably of no consequence) and the fact you have BB notes- and i should note that you have already emphasised that there is a difference in your role pm between BB notes and your actual 'ability', so i'm waiting anxiously to see you explain this.
Skruffs wrote: What about the players I started looking at after you claimed; jdodge notably. Have you? No.
erm, if you are looking for townie points for 'casting the net wide' as it were, you came to the wrong place. It doesnt come as any surprise to me that, ever since you have come under pressure, and seen that a lynch on me isnt quite as straightforward as you had hoped, you have tried to push suspicion on a number of other people-some legitimate, some not so. Even the stupidest person in the world can read this game, and see that you have taken every moment in which i havent been pressuring you, and used it to push a different BW. Anything to save your own behind eh?
Skruffs wrote: Did you ridicule me for being angry at your heavy handed extortion with your theat of a cream pie - a food item referenced In the game itself (or at least one of my pms)? Yes, you did.
Erm, what the HELL!? one of your pm's? referenced in the game itself?
I dont have 1 iota of a clue what you are talking about. Can i get a translator in here?
Oh and ftr, you deserved to be ridiculed. You are usually a capable player Skruffs, and certainly one who would be expected to read stuff properly. I think you let your guard slip here, and we found you out. :)
Skruffs wrote:But what did you do when someone fake threw a fake ox? You pretended to take it seriously, soething you had previously said was moronic of me to do.
I PRETENDED to take it seriously? Are you insinuating that i am now scum with the guy who allegedly threw the Ox at me? And besides, i dont recall the player in question (was it Nightfall?) breadcrumbing to have food other than an ox. With all the wacky food in this game, i dont think it is exactly surprising that i was wary. Of course, i didnt do what you did, and have a total freak-out. :P
Skruffs wrote: In short, you've been useless all day, and I don't know why you have been singlemindedly trying to get my lynched all day, but, popularity contest aside, you are either a lyncher, jester,or godfather, with a badly claimed role. I am guessing lyncher, because you seem to not have considered anything other than getting me lynched, regardless of anything else in the game. But that desn't fit in with your jeater spiel on sir tornado, so I'll guess either one or the other.
Useless? I'll enjoy seeing you eat those words when you die and come up scum. I'll give you 1 home truth here: Skruffs, you are nowhere near as good at this game as you seem to think you are. You aren't immune to suspicion as scum. To me at least, you are obviously scum. Have a nice death.
I mean, dude-do you seriously expect people to accept the explanation that YOU NOW THINK I AM A JESTER!?!?! :shock:
And ofc, being the good player you are, i'm sure you've read my play in Lyncher Mafia, where i was the Lyncher, and are basing your suggestion on my play in that game-in which i deliberately avoided voting for my target. The players here aren't totally thick ya know. :X
Skruffs wrote:I don't think it's my playstyle you have a problem with at all.
I think it's yours.
Oh, well thats all right then. I have a problem with my own playstyle. How did you find out? Was it all the self-voting that gave me away? And ofc, my suicidal playstyle is a great reason to lynch me. Because everyone knows that bad players are always scum [/sarcasm]

Its not good enough Skruffs. If thats the case on me, you're screwed, because all it does is highlight your own scumminess. Anyone here who has played with you ONCE, will know that you are capable of so much more as protown. These mistakes?
Probably the result of panicked scum, not wanting to die on the first day, with no chance to redeem his abysmal play.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Fos ; flameaxe
Wether ckillor is scum, stupid, or insane, I don't thin he can be lynched today, and you throwing food at him is the equivalent of throwing food at me, since it's just helping to make it more likely I get lynched.
Poor logic. Ckillor was scummy, and Flameaxe was correct to point this out. I wish you would quit with the appeal to emotion of:

"Oh, look at me, poor little weak Skruffs. Look, you didnt throw food at Battle Mage, you big meany. Its obviously scummy to throw food at those you suspect. Oh, everything is a sin against me, and you are all scum."

The above is the aspect of your playstyle here that goes beyond just scummy for me. It is actually really annoying.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Are you enjoying yourself, bm?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

If anyone expresses any indication that they think any of bm's arguments make any sense and/or are base on the game, I'll respond to them, because I'm pretty sure it's just still goading me into being pissed off at him, which honestly, doesn't do anything but give him some snickers.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Lowell »

Skruffs, I'm not buying that BM would claim a role if he knew he was scum and could potentially be linked later to other scum. I'm content to believe you both for now (if for no other reason that because your roles will grow easier and easier to confirm)
skitzer wrote:I think it is funny how Skruffs and BM have been seemingly scummy for the majority of the game and all I did was make 2 errors, one wasn't even noticed and the other was just noobish play.
This guy, however, is INCREDIBLY scummy, and I'm not sure why few people are stepping up to say so. CLEARLY the best choice for today.

flings plate of spaghetti at skitzer
hurl orange juice at skitzer
. Ewww, orange juice.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 am

Post by JDodge »

Flameaxe wrote:And food doesn't clear in the night...
Reading the thread is a fun and enjoyable experience. I'd suggest you actually do so.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

QFT

Let's kill BM.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Skitzer too.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:If anyone expresses any indication that they think any of bm's arguments make any sense and/or are base on the game, I'll respond to them, because I'm pretty sure it's just still goading me into being pissed off at him, which honestly, doesn't do anything but give him some snickers.
Ok. Ima translate this as: "I can't find a decent response to the points made against me, so i'll just lurk until deadline."

again, i'm not sure if you are talking in a deliberately obtuse way in order to antagonise, or whether there is some secret code that i'm missing here.

I'm not sure when tomorrow the deadline is, but if i'm killed, make damn sure you kill Skruffs tomorrow.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:If anyone expresses any indication that they think any of bm's arguments make any sense and/or are base on the game, I'll respond to them, because I'm pretty sure it's just still goading me into being pissed off at him, which honestly, doesn't do anything but give him some snickers.
Ok. Ima translate this as: "I can't find a decent response to the points made against me, so i'll just lurk until deadline."

again, i'm not sure if you are talking in a deliberately obtuse way in order to antagonise, or whether there is some secret code that i'm missing here.

I'm not sure when tomorrow the deadline is, but if i'm killed, make damn sure you kill Skruffs tomorrow.

BM
I don't see how you can complain about his "ignoring your points" when he's responded to all of them - which is in turn you ignoring his points. And additionally you not responding to serious questions that he has about how you claimed (Again you ignoring his points).

You're a broken record right now, and the tune sucks.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Yamahako »

Oh yeah, and everyone should be throwing more things at SKitzer
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
I don't see how you can complain about his "ignoring your points" when he's responded to all of them - which is in turn you ignoring his points. And additionally you not responding to serious questions that he has about how you claimed (Again you ignoring his points).

You're a broken record right now, and the tune sucks.
Did you even bother to glance at post 709?
I responded to what seems to be his entire case against me. Now, in typical BM fashion, i'm going to post frequently in an attempt to invoke a response. :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:34 am

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote: Did you even bother to glance at post 709?
I responded to what seems to be his entire case against me. Now, in typical BM fashion, i'm going to post frequently in an attempt to invoke a response. :P
Why did you condemn Skruffs saying that you thought that Adults were scum?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:08 am

Post by ckillor »

Ahh, brain totally not working. i meant those for BM then. the simpson images help.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:43 am

Post by skitzer »

I'm not scum. I'm a vegetarian. I can't see how these stupid little mistakes have gotten me almost to lynching.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Did you even bother to glance at post 709?
Why did you condemn Skruffs saying that you thought that Adults were scum?
HE thought adults were scum. Or at least thats what he hinted at earlier. Yet not long later, he claims to be an adult himself, which is pretty inconsistent.

Anything else?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”