Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5523, Titus wrote:Each their own for now. Right now I am more focused on MathBlade. Their insistence on scum being within obvtown irks me. Either, they are scum and desperate or town and failing. Either way, I do not want to deal with the headache again. I think their ability is shit too (although others disagree). Their VCA was substandard when I asked them to look at the wagons. Assuming Farside town, their play only serves to keep me v Farside going.
do you think desperate scum Mathblade would still attempt to play the long game by going after conftown/obvtown? when they're about to be lynched?
either way, i think you should drop the point about their role. Loopdan may have seen more powerful uses for it, or may have overestimated it. it's still NIA. and they said they didn't have time for proper VCA.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5523, Titus wrote:Each their own for now. Right now I am more focused on MathBlade. Their insistence on scum being within obvtown irks me. Either, they are scum and desperate or town and failing. Either way, I do not want to deal with the headache again. I think their ability is shit too (although others disagree). Their VCA was substandard when I asked them to look at the wagons. Assuming Farside town, their play only serves to keep me v Farside going.
I don't give two shits about my substandard VCA argument when I have said multiple times I had two hours to read the thread. There was no VCA. You and Mastina are being deliberately bad.

Not wanting to deal with me is not indicative of my alignment. You said I am a townbeard. That means you are advocated a lynch on someone you read as town.If you weren't this townfirm nonsense I would say it is a scum claim. How about you put your vote on someone who you actually think is scum?
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:13 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 5526, MathBlade wrote:
I don't give two shits about my substandard VCA argument when I have said multiple times I had two hours to read the thread. There was no VCA. You and Mastina are being deliberately bad.

Not wanting to deal with me is not indicative of my alignment. You said I am a townbeard. That means you are advocated a lynch on someone you read as town.If you weren't this townfirm nonsense I would say it is a scum claim. How about you put your vote on someone who you actually think is scum?
hey math
wanna vote shadow/foxbird?
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5315, Titus wrote:
In post 5313, Shiro wrote:Guys random though about the cluster. Do you think allying counts as taking an action for the purpose of it?
No. Look at the wording again.
Let me take a bite (I know it's just THOUGHTS w/o actual evidence, but what's wrong with sharing them anyway?).

I think the FB bubbling was done by a TOWN-aligned Gem (i.e. a Crystal Gem) and I even think I know whom it was, but that's also beside the point.

I think the reason was FB was going to give a vig shot to someone they scum read and/or the target of the gift openly announced their target whom the "bubbler" was town reading. (Ex: Shiro said they'd shoot me, farside would vig Titus I think.. etc). The Gem also either wasn't too sure of FB's alignment or wasn't town read by him (thus could not actually "dictate" his action to him).

So, what was the best course of action? Isolate him. Prevent him from gifting out something potentially harmful to town, even if it was at the cost of either killing or vanilaizing him. Something lead them to believe he was town (could be a reread or a night action) so they opted not to kill him.

And before "the usual suspects" jump on me twisting my words into an alleged claim, I DID NOT DO IT!

Who did?? I'll only give you a head start: It wasn't FB (he didn't do it to himself), and it wasn't me (I can't do that). It also wasn't SC (he did flip and we saw his abilities). That only leaves you with a 22-players list to take a guess. Not that hard, is it?? :P

The question though is: Can ALL Gems do that, or just some of them? I'm not familiar with the flavour theme, but I think I can safely deduce Garnet can do that (from Varsoon's flavour stories). I also think SU himself can (I don't recall where I read that, but I'm sure I did somewhere). What about Amethyst? Pearl? Peridot? Can any of them do this bubbling thing?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:15 am

Post by kraskaesque »

and @creature vote shadow with us
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Creature »

Sure, let me see who Shadow was.
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5345, MathBlade wrote:Titus I had 2 hours to ISO 23 people.

This means about 5 minutes a person.

If you expect me to do VCA I need overnight with no new posts added. I just simply don't have the time.
@Titus

Slow down and read.

If you are town this has been a public service announcement.
If you are scum please keep being terribad so people realize this shit is terribad.

Pedit:

Shadow is null to me and gets time to play. They said they are still reading. The creature vote is terrible but when they read I have faith they will change it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right.

VOTE: Shadow_step
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Creature »

MathBlade, I don't know why, but I get a feeling Loopdan replaced out because he got scum (as his town self is usually more active).
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4456, Loopdan wrote:I am really very sorry to do this, but I need to do a site-wide replace out of all my games. I have some things in RL that just have to be dealt with and that take precedence over this.

I'll try and come back to MS once this settles down, but I cannot say when that could be, so VLA just wouldn't be fair to you. Again, my apologies. I know some of you were waiting for my catchup to move forward. Please give my replacement a chance. You want this role alive.

@mod-- Please replace me.
NEVER accuse RL of fake ever Creature. That is despicable.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Creature »

Oh nvm, his replace out is NAI.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Creature »

I missed a bunch of pages.
Sigh
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:21 am

Post by kraskaesque »

@math
their predecessor's posts were also horrible
In post 3276, kraskaesque wrote:The rr wagon is good
But a foxbird wagon is more pressing
She completely disregarded the most controversial wagons (not chara and cakes) at the time they were happening, and had convenient scumreads on lurker spots(xk and snarku). Nevermind that snarky was kinda obvious town at the time she dropped this scumread after his farside episode anyway
In post 4677, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 3838, Twin Wings wrote:so that leaves a kraska/klingoncelt/RR/Snarky pool
this is so bad
and these are foxbird's reads after being caught up
omgus, no idea on klig, rr is a convenient scumread being thrown all over the place so they wont be scrutinized for not backing it up and snarky's iso looks pretty town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5525, Not Chara wrote:
do you think desperate scum Mathblade would still attempt to play the long game by going after conftown/obvtown? when they're about to be lynched?
either way, i think you should drop the point about their role. Loopdan may have seen more powerful uses for it, or may have overestimated it. it's still NIA. and they said they didn't have time for proper VCA.
Yes.bso would stubborn town Math.

@Math, then do a proper VCA supposing Titus, Yume, Mastina, Shiro, Almost, and Grapes are town. Tell me what you see. I don't care about your excuse, I care about your analysis. Right now, I hear excuse after excuse about how you'll come after town at every opportunity. That cannot be allowed to live. This is not extreme multiball. The KPN should remain low and town can just sit down and protect each other.

You're a nuisance at best to that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5532, Creature wrote:Oh right.

VOTE: Shadow_step
In post 5533, Creature wrote:MathBlade, I don't know why, but I get a feeling Loopdan replaced out because he got scum (as his town self is usually more active).
I feel math is scum, but let me create this counter wagon over here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Not Chara »

i also really don't think the replace out was alignment indicative. it was just RL. if it was only this one game, he wouldn't have replaced sitewide.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

Creature, do you want anyone lynched at all? you change votes at the first opportunity, every time.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Creature »

I don't have lynch preferences at this point of the game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Creature »

as long I am not townreading them hard.
Sigh
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:25 am

Post by kraskaesque »

flipflopping creature is town creature
can a shadow wagon become a thing now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5543, Creature wrote:as long I am not townreading them hard.
Are you townreading Math hard?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

How about you go fix that then?
^@Creature

Pedit

@K - Twin Wings had one post and foxbird was start of game. I maintain null and time to play.

@Titus -- So questioning the almighty overlord deserves lynching regardless of alignment. Thank you for your brilliant play. (The last sentence is sarcastic)

I had RL for why I didn't read I haven't been in this game that long. I am literally at home wrapped in a blanket sweating out a fever and you want a VCA of lord knows how many vote counts for yesterday and today. That shit takes hours and diagrams which means in essence I don't post or play.

I hate how you have been subtlety suggesting that I should die regardless of alignment. Again PUT YOUR VOTE ON A SCUM READ. Mafia is not a strategy game where you bully people into your opinions. Convince me A50 and Shiro are town because I find that terribad.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost50 is town for his incredible paranoia and logical leaps that i don't believe can be faked. why do you think he's scum? i thought the same for a while. but he's just strange.
i know you weren't asking me. and, i don't have anything to say about Shiro. they could be scum.

kraska: is Creature more focused as scum? i know you talked about this in the hood, but still.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5545, Titus wrote:
In post 5543, Creature wrote:as long I am not townreading them hard.
Are you townreading Math hard?
No.
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3299, Shiro wrote:
In post 3247, Creature wrote:Yeah, no ally, I forgive Shiro as she might've missed it.
I was allying with Random Creature.

@Mastin

Why are you townreading Almost... like I legit don't get it. I want to be convinced otherwise if I am wrong but I can't.
Shiro pushes their scum buddies but does nothing about it as scum. This is a common trait for Shiro scum. Getting Almost 50's posts that made me think that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”