Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 6722, Titus wrote:Why almost over conftown? What do you think of Farside?
I played one game with town you and let's just say I don't trust your judgement :P
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

PAGETOP bitches
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 6722, Titus wrote:What do you think of Farside?
I've explained earlier that I think she is town because of her interactions with SC and mostly how she could have totally prevented providing any momentum to the SC wagon but chose to push for his lynch instead. I know scum bussing is a thing, but day 1 town cred is hardly worth it, doesn't last long enough. That read hasn't changed much tbh.
Show

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:28 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Oh come on

Sir Cakes was deliciously bus'able

If he was your buddy... would you have defended him? No - he's worth more dead and sprinkling fairy towncred dust on his surviving scumpals of they bus'ed him.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #6729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:32 am

Post by McMenno »

even sircakez knew his lynch was inevitable
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

Farside, there you go again. This painting me as an evil witch has zero productive value and does not help me see you as town. I haven't once said you were incapable as town. I have given you repeated chances only to have the same conversation over again.

You repeatedly misrepresent what I am saying and how I feel, and that's annoying. You've seen some public disagreements that don't result in scumreads. Also, I am still here trying to talk with you, highlighting issues I see, while not insulting you as a person.

Most people, with a guilty on them, full claim. Here, it's been little by little with personal attacks along the way.

You have claimed a Roleblock that has zero substantiation on allegedly only obvtown targets.
You claimed your roleblock was so important last night that you targeted grapes, yet you had little push on him in your ISO.

You claimed ascetic late, despite being told that late claims were punishable by hanging, and you didn't pursue the other ascetic claimers
the guy who said as much has now shifted to being your defense attorney, yet you don't find that problematic?

Nor did you tunnel on the other 3 ascetic claims already in the game. Hell, you hardly mentioned them. When it was DGB or Shiro to the counterwagon, you wanted Shiro, despite DGB claiming ascetic prior.

You claim you can become a third party. Kevin doesn't make sense for the third party that is in existance.

You claim I have not been listening to your opinions, but it took two days to even get you to give an opinion on Klingoncelt.

You claim that I "took away" the beach event, which is a total fiction to those who can do alegebra and reason things out.

You risked the lives of town to block grapes, who you were not even scumreading that hard.

you also doubtcasted Yume of all people.

Now, please respond to these issues without calling me a bully when you get back.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6728, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh come on

If he was your buddy... would you have defended him? No - he's worth more dead and sprinkling fairy towncred dust on his surviving scumpals of they bus'ed him.
In post 6729, McMenno wrote:even sircakez knew his lynch was inevitable
You're forgetting that Farside randomly 180ed onSirCakez when his wagon took off and she picked a fight with me as his wagon grew. There was no way, town or scum, Farside returns without it looking like a bus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:35 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Titus are you gonna do mathblade all over and ignore the fact that chara's score means far is town? Just answer with yes or no
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:36 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Can someone please update the list with who voted who? I'll catch up with this game tom or tuesday
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6732, kraskaesque wrote:Titus are you gonna do mathblade all over and ignore the fact that chara's score means far is town? Just answer with yes or no
That's not a fact. I will explain
why
after claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6732, kraskaesque wrote:Titus are you gonna do mathblade all over and ignore the fact that chara's score means far is town? Just answer with yes or no
why
after claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 6728, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh come on

Interesting. So are you saying you believe the people who defended him were more likely townbeads than scum? What about his wagon? Do you think scum were flocking to it?

-Cerb

@Titus: Stop calling us her defense attorney. We want people to think things through and not be stupid, that's all. Right now we have 3 ascetic claims, one of which has flipped town. This means it's no longer as cut and dry as "late claim NU and we lynch you ". That much should be obvious, and you should be able to follow with the reasoning behind it.

WITH THAT SAID....I still want the rest of the beach city votes before I say anything more on farside.

@kraska: Titus is right. The points don't clear anyone on their own. Think about it and you'll see why, or just wait until we get through this laborious process and we'll explain it to you.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Shiro »

okasa I think nee-chan is town, stop picking on her

Let's go lynch scum DGB together.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

Nee chan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:44 am

Actually...Titus, why would scum!farside keep doing something that she knows isn't going to make you see her as town?

-Cerb

Pedit: Oneechan is farside.Okasan is Titus. Otasan is my slot.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:46 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 6734, Titus wrote:
why
after claims.
Then why not save your 1v1 with her until after claims when you can explain things? :s
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:47 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 6739, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oneechan is farside.Okasan is Titus. Otasan is my slot
Hehehe
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6739, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pedit: Oneechan is farside.Okasan is Titus. Otasan is my slot.
We are a happy dysfunctional family :D
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6740, kraskaesque wrote:
why
after claims.
Then why not save your 1v1 with her until after claims when you can explain things? :s
Because a) RR highlighted the guilty and b) there is no method to 100% clear any slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6739, Reasonably Rational wrote:Actually...Titus, why would scum!farside keep doing something that she knows isn't going to make you see her as town?

-Cerb

Painting me a bitch causes people to tune out and disengage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:49 am

In post 6740, kraskaesque wrote:
why
after claims.
Because apparently I gave Farside too much of a hint so she would have had time to make up a story, since Titus was SOOO subtle originally that there's no way farside knew she was talking about her, even though she pointedly asked farside for more information AND had hinted at a guilty gained last night when farside was an obvious suspect of hers yesterday.

/s

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:50 am

In post 6744, Titus wrote:
In post 6739, Reasonably Rational wrote:Actually...Titus, why would scum!farside keep doing something that she knows isn't going to make you see her as town?

-Cerb

Painting me a bitch causes people to tune out and disengage.
Acceptable answer. Carry on.

-Cerb
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Shiro »

There is ton of things that scum!farside imo wouldn't do, like her bias towards my slot,the defence of math(wking for cred ? Possible but not likely, it didn't seem like one)
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

Well, DGB I think is town but reasonable minds can disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:06 am

Post by kraskaesque »

@titus
i think what fayar said about you not being aware of how your actions are playing a huge part in keeping this shitfest going is true
back when i bitched a little on day 2 about you two, far immediately backed down but then you baited her again
and at the start of this day you were totally baiting her before she even posted anything
suffice to say the fact that you went as far as unnecessarily confirm yourself as town and knowingly ruined RR's plan to do a "HA! IN YOUR FACE" to far is...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”