Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Titus - Scum votes were halved, so wouldn't a traitor vote stand out if it were on Mastin, you or NC?

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Yume »

I believe they did make some sort of kill, but it didn't go through. If they targeted me with it, I am permanently bp. If they targeted someone else, that person was protected by a doc.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:29 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I want to be like you Yumi...... you should clone yourself

NC
its possible the shot a BP on night 1 or ran into something that stop their kill
there some odd roles going on so I wouldn't be surprised if that what happened
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 7199, kraskaesque wrote:yume stop hiding flips
Stop telling her what to do. She's doing what absolutely makes sense from her informed perspective and you not understanding because of your perspective doesn't mean it is bad play.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:30 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7198, Not Chara wrote: what i don't see is why scum have made NO KILLS. does it have something to do with the cluster event? were they blocked, or protected?
looks like it
i looked at the OP of the previous game and they had like standard double kills per night. dont understand wtf is going on here
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7200, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Titus - Scum votes were halved, so wouldn't a traitor vote stand out if it were on Mastin, you or NC?

~Drixx
I am supposing the traitor lied and did not actually vote there. The "vote" would be a signal that says to scum, "Hey I am Jasper"
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7201, Yume wrote:I believe they did make some sort of kill, but it didn't go through. If they targeted me with it, I am permanently bp. If they targeted someone else, that person was protected by a doc.
I am BP as well though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7202, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I want to be like you Yumi...... you should clone yourself

NC
its possible the shot a BP on night 1 or ran into something that stop their kill
there some odd roles going on so I wouldn't be surprised if that what happened
i wouldn't be either. but that it happened two nights in a row is what makes me wonder about it being purposeful.
still, it's more likely they were just messed with in some way. Yume being a kill target also would make sense.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7203, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Stop telling her what to do. She's doing what absolutely makes sense from her informed perspective and you not understanding because of your perspective doesn't mean it is bad play.
what was the point of hiding math's flip? what was the point of hiding the scum flip? lycan and i thought this was def a scum ability on night 1 bc why the crap would town deprive town from info from a scum flip
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7209 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7206, Titus wrote:
In post 7201, Yume wrote:I believe they did make some sort of kill, but it didn't go through. If they targeted me with it, I am permanently bp. If they targeted someone else, that person was protected by a doc.
I am BP as well though.
you claimed that (well, hinted) day 1. i don't think you would have been targeted.
but i think we've reached the points we can get to with this discussion right now.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7210 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:34 am

In post 7198, Not Chara wrote:her play doesn't make sense as a group scum. it makes sense as someone going for a third party win condition.
her play in our topic is some next-level effort considering the only player she can convince with it is me.

if farside is scum, then her claim is not her mod-provided fakeclaim. unless you think Varsoon gave scum a third party fakeclaim? if that's your theory, i could listen.
assuming Varsoon wouldn't do so: it's quite a gambit as scum to avoid claiming one's own fakeclaim in favour of claiming a messy third party.

i can see why Yume made that play. what i don't see is why scum have made NO KILLS. does it have something to do with the cluster event? were they blocked, or protected?
That's why I am pondering whether Farside would run that sort of Gambit. Varsoon explicitly told us that he handcrafted safe fake claims for scum BEFORE he made town roles so that they would hold up. Here's the reality though Not Chara:

1.) Voting you was her idea.
2.) The idea that it would "mechanically clear" both of you was her idea.
3.) Instead of waiting to get all the vote claims, the idea that you two were conftown got pushed, and that idea originated with her.

That's either
really
town, or
really
scum. You want to bet the game on it being the first?

~Drixx

P-Edit: I see what you mean Titus. That makes total sense given SC's flip. That said, isn't there a super obvious person who is almost certainly the traitor we're looking for?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7211 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7198, Not Chara wrote:her play doesn't make sense as a group scum. it makes sense as someone going for a third party win condition.
her play in our topic is some next-level effort considering the only player she can convince with it is me.

if farside is scum, then her claim is not her mod-provided fakeclaim. unless you think Varsoon gave scum a third party fakeclaim? if that's your theory, i could listen.
assuming Varsoon wouldn't do so: it's quite a gambit as scum to avoid claiming one's own fakeclaim in favour of claiming a messy third party.

i can see why Yume made that play. what i don't see is why scum have made NO KILLS. does it have something to do with the cluster event? were they blocked, or protected?
Farside was more or less trapped by the ascetic revelation.

She couldn't claim town ascetic without explaining WHY she never went after DGB or Klingon or Math. So, being third party makes more sense. It also justifies her exploding a chunk full of bps.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7212 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:35 am

In post 7208, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 7203, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
what was the point of hiding math's flip? what was the point of hiding the scum flip? lycan and i thought this was def a scum ability on night 1 bc why the crap would town deprive town from info from a scum flip
Think about what has been said. You already know why the flips are delayed, if you've read the game. I'm assuming Titus either already knows or will soon know that it's a two edged sword.

~Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7213 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7210, Reasonably Rational wrote:

That's why I am pondering whether Farside would run that sort of Gambit. Varsoon explicitly told us that he handcrafted safe fake claims for scum BEFORE he made town roles so that they would hold up. Here's the reality though Not Chara:

3.) Instead of waiting to get all the vote claims, the idea that you two were conftown got pushed, and that idea originated with her.

That's either
really
town, or
really

~Drixx

P-Edit: I see what you mean Titus. That makes total sense given SC's flip. That said, isn't there a super obvious person who is almost certainly the traitor we're looking for?
You meant the ascetic miller? Or the ascetic party exploder? Too much here
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7214 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7210, Reasonably Rational wrote:

That's either
really
town, or
really

~Drixx

Someone that shall not be named didn't want to wait till claims.
The rest is accurate
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7215 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Yume »

Image = Image
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7216 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 am

its seems odd to have two bp,...it makes it extremely hard for scum to win.....I would imagine that scum would have to have a way to counter this ,,,,,,,maybe I am missing something
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7217 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

ok, i've come to a decision.
DGB is lying about being ascetic. mod-confirmed to me. is that enough for us to lynch her?

fuzzy: scum absolutely have a Strongman ability, or something similar.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7218 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Creature »

I hate that lack of vigilante.
Sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7219 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 am

can you give more detail NC?????
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7220 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7219, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can you give more detail NC?????
on which part?
if it's about two town BPs, then i explained how that would be balanced.

if it's about my claim, i'm not giving any more information. she isn't ascetic.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7221 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:43 am

Sorry I just go on your so called word,,,,,,,,
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:43 am

In post 7216, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:its seems odd to have two bp,...it makes it extremely hard for scum to win.....I would imagine that scum would have to have a way to counter this ,,,,,,,maybe I am missing something
In post 7217, Not Chara wrote:ok, i've come to a decision.
DGB is lying about being ascetic. mod-confirmed to me. is that enough for us to lynch her?

fuzzy: scum absolutely have a Strongman ability, or something similar.
Guys please go read the stress mechanics.

~Drixx
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm aware of the stress mechanics. however, i don't think they alone would be enough to balance two town bulletproofs. the stress mechanics are there for balance themselves. scum only get that Strongman shot if they've
really
been taking a lot of hits.

this discussion is also kind of pointless because both Yume and Titus are conftown. i was just answering fuzzy.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7221, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sorry I just go on your so called word,,,,,,,,
well yes, but my going into detail would still just be 'my word', and unnecessary information.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”