farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7950 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7947, Creature wrote:idk what to comment.
Vote snarky.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7951 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 7892, Titus wrote:Nah I don't want to lynch Fire unless he's still wrong after we flip a few more.

I think RR, Creature, Farside, Skybird, Shadow. Thoughts?
Totally on board with Farside of course.

RR I'm coming around to - there is a level of holes in their logic that make me think they are playing a very competent scum game otherwise. Top of my mind - their reason for clearing Farside with "Varsoon took my fake-claim from this game and made it a role" when it is just a like that Varsoon could have just taken that fake-claim and made a fake-claim with it. The fact they don't even consider that in their analysis is troubling.

Skybird I could go for also for reasons already stated - a scum list that has Snarky (easy target) and two lurkers. Her play is completely underwhelming. I do need to check with Yume on a few things related to her.

Creature - Meh. For a large game he's playing better than the level I've come to expect but that's simply based on today and isn't really alignment indicative. Something in particular I need to look into?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Creature »

I think you just experienced my worst games.
Sigh
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:54 am

Post by kraskaesque »

No snarky is town
@magna...What do you think of rr's latest posts by drixx on farside?
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7954 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:55 am

In post 7896, Not Chara wrote:and magna, what does Fire's belief that Yume wouldn't be nightkilled have to do with him being scum?
Because he's trying to undercut Yume by saying she is incompetent (she will never be killed because scum that is smart will kill smart players).

That sort of attack on confirmed Town is right out of Firebringer's scum playbook. I already showed previously him doing it in TV Characters Mafia. Did you not read that post?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7955 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7951, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Something in particular I need to look into?
In post 7837, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3223, Varsoon wrote:
SirCakez (LYNCH):
McMenno
grapes
Shiro
Xkfyu
SnarkySnowman, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational

Farside22 (3):
killthestory
, Firebringer,
Almost50

Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird

McMenno (2):
Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Not Voting (5):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball,
Creature
Not quite accurate, but deleted = no chance of being scum, strikethrough = strong (maybe mechanical) reason to believe not scum, underline = strong read as not scum, italics = weaker (less-substantiated, speculative) reason to not be scum.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:58 am

In post 7910, farside22 wrote:
In post 7595, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7593, SnarkySnowman wrote:Farside is scum and will be gotten back to later.
DGB will be sorted out with klingoncelt's flip.
No to both of these. Frankly the first is colossally stupid - if you think Farside is scum you force her hand now in case she really has a lynch dodge as waiting til later just delays her death even further. The second I highly doubt and that you keep saying it without giving jack shit for a reason annoys me.

@Yume and Xk
- it seems we need to resolve who is allying with who tonight. So Yume please confirm we are back on for allying before we go further. Thanks.
In post 7895, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick phone post ...

Mastin have you ever actually played with Snarky?

Because what you say is at the same time accurate and meaningless as Snarky plays scummy as Town. To the point that I am coming around to believe he may be functionally unreadable by posting alone.

Titus has made very good points in regards to how he voted.

If you want a policy lynch on Snarky go for it. I will not support with scum like Farside around. But I want you to clearly understand what you are against with SS.
Pointing out how bad SnarkySnowman post is to.
Oh my God Titus how great you are I'll sheep that shit.
:roll:

Like at some point someone should tell moi that titus confirmed town mastin and there disagreeing with reads.
Just a good fyi there.
Hey look at this scum-fuck posting. Nothing in the first post is a scum read on Snarky and yet you are trying to sell it as contradiction.

Scummy scummy scummy scum!

MORE FARSIDE VOTES!

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7957 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:59 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7954, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7896, Not Chara wrote:and magna, what does Fire's belief that Yume wouldn't be nightkilled have to do with him being scum?
Because he's trying to undercut Yume by saying she is incompetent (she will never be killed because scum that is smart will kill smart players).

That sort of attack on confirmed Town is right out of Firebringer's scum playbook. I already showed previously him doing it in TV Characters Mafia. Did you not read that post?
Who was confirmed town in that game? You're comparing two completely different gamestates if you're referring to the last couple of days of that game
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7958 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:59 am

In post 7955, Creature wrote:
In post 7951, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Something in particular I need to look into?
In post 7837, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3223, Varsoon wrote:
SirCakez (LYNCH):
McMenno
grapes
Shiro
Xkfyu
SnarkySnowman, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational

Farside22 (3):
killthestory
, Firebringer,
Almost50

Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird

McMenno (2):
Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Not Voting (5):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball,
Creature
Not quite accurate, but deleted = no chance of being scum, strikethrough = strong (maybe mechanical) reason to believe not scum, underline = strong read as not scum, italics = weaker (less-substantiated, speculative) reason to not be scum.
Well given I don't care about Mastin's VCA personally not sure what bout this is supposed to sell me on you as scum. Or what were you trying to peddle to me?

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7959 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:00 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Magna it's weird how you're using that game as benchmark to read fire off of
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7960 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 7944, farside22 wrote:
In post 7920, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 7917, Titus wrote:
In post 7913, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6561, Titus wrote:What do you think of Farside now? We'll talk more about how to handle what I was doing post game.
You're referring to this question? You asked me what I thought of her after her late ascetic claim? I already addressed that, even if the post wasn't specifically addressed to you? Like, the specific point you cared about right there was meaningless. Once the game has a bunch of ascetic claims, auto-lynching based on someones ascetic claim becomes stupid.

So..yeah. I've also already said, in my ISO, the reasons why farside makes sense as scum, and why her actions don't make sense as scum.

What exactly do you want from me here?

-Cerb
You to take a stance.

I don't like how you're oversimplifying things and forgetting about your earlier stance. I am NOT wanting to lynch Farside solely because she claimed ascetic.

You yourself said that any negative utility roles would be lynched if they failed to claim. Yet here, you're not wanting to lynch Farside because she also claimed third party with it.

Second, you ignore that Farside never went after DGB or klingon or Math. There has been a pattern so far between the millers and ascetics. No two share the same alignment or restrictions.

You're acting as if because some negative utility claimers claimed early, there's a built in excuse not to lynch Farside.

There's the terrible reaction to the SirCakez wagon. She tries to deflect not going back to vote Cakey because she was trying to work with Almost50, yet she destroyed his event's utility.

There's a scum event that if everyone happened to forgo their ability in an alliance that would net town something like 12 points, even after we lynched SirCakez (assuming Farside was town). That is pretty convienent for scum.

Farside allegedly tried to roleblock grapes when acting could murder us all.

She's tried to make things personal repeatedly.

She's doubtcasted town all game.

So yeah, go ahead and try to say this is just about claiming ascetic, even though that alone is worth lynching her for given the total lack of sorting on DGB or Klingon.
Here's a stance: Cerberus and I are both far more tolerant of 3rd parties than 99.9% of the people on the site. We also care way more about getting it right than anything else.

My personal view? Farside has basically claimed almost exactly what I altered the fake claim I inherited in SMITE into. Like ... I personally find it basically not believable that Varsoon went and read that monstrous game and pulled out my fake claims and turned it into a role, or that he just happened to make exactly that role. I don't see any reason to fight you on this, but I'm not going to tell Cerb to just STFU so you'll like us.

The bottom line for me is this: We asked Farside to leash to town wincon by never allying again and (obviously) having nobody target. That means no more points which means the claimed "get enough points and I win and exit the game" wincon is off the table. I don't see why, if the claim was honest, Farside wouldn't agree to that readily. Being unreasonable with you I can understand, after the mess of crap yesterday. Being unwilling to engage with us strikes me as off. I think an honest Farside would have engaged and bent over backwards to work with us.

So I think we're looking at something dishonest about Farside. My supposition would be that she suspected Cerb's friendly engagement was a trap.

You know Farside way better than us. Does that line up with her personality?

~Drixx
You want to link the fake claim from smite that you claimed I'd read that clogged up game all the way through, which I didn't, and used something you used.
That mine was so far proven, was yours proven?

Cough said I'd vote snarky, cough.
But here is a real question, why should I work with someone not voting anyone demanding I use my ability to its fullest? How is it town to me the player voting the majority for vCa?
Because according to your claim it would
force
you to play your hardest to achieve the town wincon, instead of hoarding points towards an unknown target number of points which lets you become a third party and automatically win. Ideally you then demonstrate actual working for town wincon, and if the game goes long enough you take your death and hope you did enough. Also ... what purpose does it serve to note that you'll vote someone else? You've made it super apparent you want to live more than anything else... which is a big part of why you're being pushed.

If you REALLY want to wade through SMITE, you're quite welcome (Click my username, click view my topics, ctrl+f to find and you should find it on the 2nd page. My ISO isn't huge or anything), but I can summarize:

1.) I inherited a fake 3p claim as scum when I replaced into the game on day 2.
2.) The primary skill I had allowed me to mark someone at night. This had already been demonstrated because Mastin was in a hood with me and was a goo spreader who could cop anyone who had goo, and I spread goo without my target dying.
3.) The fake wincon I claimed was if I had 10 marked players alive, I could exit with a standalone victory. The actual usage of my marks was much more mundane: I could use them for extra votes a couple of different ways.
4.) The SECOND fake wincon I claimed was that IF I could use a long recharge ability (I played up the long recharge to make it seem like I could do this only once so I wouldn't be made to prove I could do it) to finish off someone's wagon from wherever to kill them.

The only variation is that if I finished off a wagon and it was against scum, I got to win with town. This played into that particular game's mechanics where people had 1-shot or really long recharge abilities based upon the "Ultimate" abilities of their characters from SMITE which is a MOBA game, similar to DOTA or League of Legends, only played from an MMO perspective.

Now here's the million dollar question: Why are you even bothered by this? If your claim is true you can simply say "nope" if we try to lynch you.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:08 am

In post 7949, farside22 wrote:I think there is 5 days left of the game day, will be longer if I'm lynched, some players agree with reads and some could be scum.
And this is reason number to to lynch farside. If she's telling the truth it gives us more time to consolidate on a second best lynch.

Anyone who believes farside has zero reason to not lynch her because believing her means that you believe she will not be lynched and the day will continue at the only potential cost of her ability to go 3rd Party at the expense of Town.

So there is no Town downside to calling her bluff.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Creature »

I don't oppose a third party lynch, but it makes much less sense for farside22 to be scum.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:12 am

In post 7951, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7892, Titus wrote:Nah I don't want to lynch Fire unless he's still wrong after we flip a few more.

I think RR, Creature, Farside, Skybird, Shadow. Thoughts?
TRR I'm coming around to - there is a level of holes in their logic that make me think they are playing a very competent scum game otherwise. Top of my mind - their reason for clearing Farside with "Varsoon took my fake-claim from this game and made it a role" when it is just a like that Varsoon could have just taken that fake-claim and made a fake-claim with it. The fact they don't even consider that in their analysis is troubling.
I am the only one who mentioned my play in SMITE, and I certainly didn't attempt to clear Farside with it. Just the opposite. I find it very unlikely that Varsoon decided he had spare time between designing all these epic games he runs to go read a 12,000 post (plus another 10k+ posts in hoods) game and saw my fake claim and decided to make a role out of it. I'm not even sure I can assign a probability high enough to be a proper integer to that. Possible? Anything is technically possible. Probable? Fuck no.

I get that it sucks you are part of a third party faction whose leader may or may not have lied about their wincon and we're the slot who figured out you even existed and is pushing the inconsistencies, but just making shit up is never going to get past us. All you're doing is adding to the paranoia. The one slot that's bothering to question your third party self aligned faction, and you're literally making shit up to throw shade on us. That's supposed to be a co-incidence?

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:14 am

In post 7961, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7949, farside22 wrote:I think there is 5 days left of the game day, will be longer if I'm lynched, some players agree with reads and some could be scum.
And this is reason number to to lynch farside. If she's telling the truth it gives us more time to consolidate on a second best lynch.

Anyone who believes farside has zero reason to not lynch her because believing her means that you believe she will not be lynched and the day will continue at the only potential cost of her ability to go 3rd Party at the expense of Town.

So there is no Town downside to calling her bluff.
Stop stealing my shit. Also, stop interfering with questions I've leveled at other players. You just torpedoed the shit out of a question I aimed at farside that had utility based upon how she answered it. Why?

In post 7962, Creature wrote:I don't oppose a third party lynch, but it makes much less sense for farside22 to be scum.
How does it make less sense? Walk us through it, please.

~Drixx
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Shiro »

wait, far claimed that if we lynch her the only thing that will happen is tat she will lose her 3p way of winning?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7964, Reasonably Rational wrote:How does it make less sense? Walk us through it, please.
Not Chara voted herself (+3 votes)
farside22 voted Not Chara in an alliance (+2 votes)
Total: 5 votes

The same mentioned in the Beach-a-palooza results.

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:31 am

In post 7965, Shiro wrote:wait, far claimed that if we lynch her the only thing that will happen is tat she will lose her 3p way of winning?
I think she just said she can reset the votes and extend the day. Where did she say she had to give up her 3p way to win?
In post 7966, Creature wrote:
In post 7964, Reasonably Rational wrote:How does it make less sense? Walk us through it, please.
Not Chara voted herself (+3 votes)
farside22 voted Not Chara in an alliance (+2 votes)
Total: 5 votes

The same mentioned in the Beach-a-palooza results.

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah
There's a whole gigantic list of people who claimed that they didn't vote or that they voted for people who weren't listed. Go read the vote rules again and you'll see how that doesn't actually clear her. It looks even worse because Not Chara confirmed a bunch of things that make Farside look bad:

1.) It was Farside's idea for them to vote Not Chara (when there was a plan in thread to vote Mastin and Titus had popped IC
AND
it was clear we wanted to use the event to try and find scum. Having votes split across 3 slots made that much more difficult)
2.) It was Farside's idea to push the idea that the 5 points meant they were both conftown.
3.) Farside actually tried to push that idea out early in the day.

Anything else?

~Drixx
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 7961, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Anyone who believes farside has zero reason to not lynch her because believing her means that you believe she will not be lynched and the day will continue at the only potential cost of her ability to go 3rd Party at the expense of Town.
I took this as it and I thought I missed her saying it.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7969 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:28 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 7950, farside22 wrote:
In post 7947, Creature wrote:idk what to comment.
Vote snarky.
"he tunneled me and i got caught vote pls"

:lol:
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7970 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Yume »

@RR By the way, you promised you wouldn't try to lynch us no matter what you see, and the moment the flip occurred, you went back on that immediately.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7971 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:33 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Yumez are you informed on who all the 3p ppl are?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7972 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Yume »

Yes.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7973 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:38 am

Post by kraskaesque »

How many are there?
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7974 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Well the more important question is
Is farside a crystal gem or not? Why is MoI pushing her after allying with you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”