Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Erg0 »

No he didn't. I already refuted this, and repeating it won't make it any more true.

I've got nothing left to throw, but I'd like skitzer to be the lynch. Do me a solid, folks.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:59 am

Post by VitaminR »

I don't like skitzer as a lynch. Vegetarians rock.

I would much prefer Skruffs or BM to skitzer.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Which would you prefer, VitaminR?
And why is vegetarian better than lunch lady?
Or librarian?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by ckillor »

hmm, a vegetarian? sounds like a plausable role, but could be easily made up, and i think its more likely that a lunch lady or a librarian could be more helpful with abilities than a vegetarian, like what occured to me with the librarian that could investigates students for a criminal past.

fling remaining carrots at skitzer

after reconsidering things i thnik its better to keep the lunchlady and librarian since vegetarian sounds so faked, and i don't thnik it could be a big loss if we mislynch
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Mashed Potato: Skitzer.

Even though I agree with you posting about skitz for the most part, something about it just doesn't seem right.

Throw 2 Cookies at Ckillor
, they are jelly bean flavored.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

ckillor wrote:hmm, a vegetarian? sounds like a plausable role, but could be easily made up, and i think its more likely that a lunch lady or a librarian could be more helpful with abilities than a vegetarian,
like what occured to me with the librarian that could investigates students for a criminal past.

after reconsidering things i thnik its better to keep the lunchlady and librarian since vegetarian sounds so faked,
and i don't thnik it could be a big loss if we mislynch
LAUNCH aubergine at ckillor.

rolefishing, and the brilliant bloded part.

hmm.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Skruffs wrote:Which would you prefer, VitaminR?
And why is vegetarian better than lunch lady?
Or librarian?
I believe vegetarian. Lunch lady and librarian are both pretty obvious and I don't get that you're shouting at each other this much when you have similar roles and no real, tangible case against each other.

I agree with pickem about ckillor.

Stabs ckillor in the eye with microwaveable diet lunch
Strangles ckillor with Fruit Rollup
Pours fruit yoghurt over ckillor
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

pickemgenius wrote:
ckillor wrote:hmm, a vegetarian? sounds like a plausable role, but could be easily made up, and i think its more likely that a lunch lady or a librarian could be more helpful with abilities than a vegetarian,
like what occured to me with the librarian that could investigates students for a criminal past.

after reconsidering things i thnik its better to keep the lunchlady and librarian since vegetarian sounds so faked,
and i don't thnik it could be a big loss if we mislynch
LAUNCH aubergine at ckillor.

rolefishing, and the brilliant bloded part.

hmm.
and you neglected to mention the fact that he claims it is 'a plausible role that could easily have been made up'. :lol:
I dont think his alleged rolefishing is especially a scumtell though, seeing as i have already claimed.

The last sentence of Erg0's post (726) was disgusting, and yet it made me lol.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Good grief! What a mess you kids have done. There will be hell to pay. Four Bad Behavior notes only? If it were up to me, detention to the end of eternity, all of you. Have your parents raised you to be savages? Throwing your lovingly packaged lunches like that. Shame on you! Shame Shame! Shame! Go wash in the bathrooms and wipe your miserable faces. Hurry along!

Oh my... look here... that poor skitzer really seems to have gotten the worse of the deal. We're going to have to give him special permission to go home and shower. He looks so traumatized, I doubt he'll come back to this wretched school. Poor thing.

skitzer
was
Nola Grand
, just a kid, a sensitive soul, a vegetarian who liked his vegetables. A
vanilla townie
, you would say.

I want your night choices pronto! 72 hours deadline.
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Alright kids, I've spent the whole morning shining the floor of the cafeteria, and I do not, I repeat, I do not want to see another food fight like the one we saw yesterday. You do that again, we'll have to involve your parents. Do we understand each other?

There are bad news I am afraid. The
School Secretary
, aka
the silent speaker
, has been fired without notice. As it turns out, she was a good soul, sweet as sugar, and the dear lady was "losing" your Bad Behavior Notes, especially if she liked you, and thought they were unfair. Not to mention how she stood up for the students and schemed to sabotage the paperwork leading to unfair expulsions. Well, I shouldn't say that, but maybe she was seen as a hurdle for the administration's agenda. Don't repeat that, OK?

I think you'll all want to pay a minute of respect for your good friend
David N. Goliath
, aka
JDodge
, best known, quite infamously, for the extra force with which he was launching food at you all yesterday. I don't want to upset the student body, but he's been found simmering gently in the great big cauldron of the cafeteria's kitchen. He's being treated for burns, and I'm not sure when he'll be back, if ever. For this reason, the administration has decided to offer the Soupe du Jour at half price today.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Simmering in the school cafeteria CAULDRON? :shock:
You have to be kidding me! :roll:

Vote: Skruffs
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Well, I shouldn't say that, but maybe she was seen as a hurdle for the administration's agenda. Don't repeat that, OK?
Administration are scum then? Exactly who Skruffs claimed he was?
I'm back!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:24 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sir Tornado wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Well, I shouldn't say that, but maybe she was seen as a hurdle for the administration's agenda. Don't repeat that, OK?
You mean BM?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

JordanA24 wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
You mean BM?
actually it applies to both Skruffs and i, were administration to mean 'adults', which evidently is not the case. I think its more probable that 'administration' is the schoolyard equivalent of 'mafia', i.e. thats just the name given to the scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:30 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I'd say it applies more to you than Skruffs, a librarian is more admin-like than a lunchlady.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

JordanA24 wrote:I'd say it applies more to you than Skruffs, a librarian is more admin-like than a lunchlady.
and i suppose whilst the fact that the flavour seems to indicate me slightly more than Skruffs, the fact that Jdodge was killed IN THE KITCHEN, IN A CAULDRON, WHERE SKRUFFS ALLEGEDLY WORKS, AND HAS BEEN SERVED UP TO THE CHILDREN, is completely irrelevant? :o
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:47 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Battle Mage wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:I'd say it applies more to you than Skruffs, a librarian is more admin-like than a lunchlady.
and i suppose whilst the fact that the flavour seems to indicate me slightly more than Skruffs, the fact that Jdodge was killed IN THE KITCHEN, IN A CAULDRON, WHERE SKRUFFS ALLEGEDLY WORKS, AND HAS BEEN SERVED UP TO THE CHILDREN, is completely irrelevant? :o
True.

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Gorrad »

Ewwwwww, there's no way that human flesh can be good for the human body, we'd all get a rash!

I'm willing to think that, with the amount of creativity available in flinging food, that it's not out of the question to think NKs could be the same way. This could very well be an attempt at framing Skruffs, someone else could have used the cauldron, or it's just DGB's renowned...creativity.

Also, there were two seperate NKs. You claim that Skruffs is scum because he works where the murder occured. Does this mean you think that there's two scum groups? I think that we have the Aministration-scum and an SK or Vig from the way the murders were described. This would, by your reasoning, make Skruffs NOT scum, but still have an NK.

Do you think of Lunch Ladies as admins? I sure don't. Librarians, on the other hand, are hired for being neat, orderly, and proper, as well as for literary knowledge. It's a much more dignified position that Lunch Lady, which requires much less administrative skill.

Here are points I'm almost sure of from last night:

1. The administration is out to get us, and is probably enlisting help from brownnosing students.

2. There is at least one mafia group (administration) which is trying to expell and fire those in their way. I think the odds of another group are not large.

3. There is an SK or Vig who is killing their victims.

4. Not all adults are bad guys, even if they work in administrative positions.

Nothing has come up since yesterday that has changed my opinion- let he who is without sin
Cast the first Banana at BM
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

actually my first impression was that the TSS kill was a Vig-Kill. I mean, 'fired' sounds more like something implemented by a good guy than 'boiled'. lol
There is nothing i can see in the first kill which ties it to anything anti-town at least, but i guess time will tell on that one. I'm guessing Vig though.

I dont comprehend your definition of Admin. One minute you take my approach which is that 'Admin' is the term given to the mafia, and the next, you use the word with its more literal definition, in order to excuse a throw at me. Currently you are arguing both sides-choose one.

your point 4 doesnt make sense in either context. Not only does it weaken the validity of your 'vote' against me, it could also be a subtle attempt to get Skruffs out of the limelight today.

BM
Gorrad wrote:Ewwwwww, there's no way that human flesh can be good for the human body, we'd all get a rash!

I'm willing to think that, with the amount of creativity available in flinging food, that it's not out of the question to think NKs could be the same way. This could very well be an attempt at framing Skruffs, someone else could have used the cauldron, or it's just DGB's renowned...creativity.

Also, there were two seperate NKs. You claim that Skruffs is scum because he works where the murder occured. Does this mean you think that there's two scum groups? I think that we have the Aministration-scum and an SK or Vig from the way the murders were described. This would, by your reasoning, make Skruffs NOT scum, but still have an NK.

Do you think of Lunch Ladies as admins? I sure don't. Librarians, on the other hand, are hired for being neat, orderly, and proper, as well as for literary knowledge. It's a much more dignified position that Lunch Lady, which requires much less administrative skill.

1. The administration is out to get us, and is probably enlisting help from brownnosing students.

2. There is at least one mafia group (administration) which is trying to expell and fire those in their way. I think the odds of another group are not large.

Nothing has come up since yesterday that has changed my opinion- let he who is without sin
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Battle Mage wrote:actually my first impression was that the TSS kill was a Vig-Kill. I mean, 'fired' sounds more like something implemented by a good guy than 'boiled'. lol
There is nothing i can see in the first kill which ties it to anything anti-town at least, but i guess time will tell on that one. I'm guessing Vig though.

I dont comprehend your definition of Admin. One minute you take my approach which is that 'Admin' is the term given to the mafia, and the next, you use the word with its more literal definition, in order to excuse a throw at me. Currently you are arguing both sides-choose one.

your point 4 doesnt make sense in either context. Not only does it weaken the validity of your 'vote' against me, it could also be a subtle attempt to get Skruffs out of the limelight today.

BM
Gorrad wrote:Ewwwwww, there's no way that human flesh can be good for the human body, we'd all get a rash!

But the Night scene did hint at an admin scumteam, and why would TSS be picked out as a good kill by a vig? From my point of view, he was one of the most protown players.

ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by ckillor »

from reading the night scene,my first thought was maybe its a one man team an evil principal who can fire/expel people
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by Gorrad »

The way I see it, the first kill was made by the administration-mafia. Administration is used in the literal sense here. There's usually a group of high-ups in the school called the administration- this includes principal, vice-principals, department heads, and other people who don't teach but handle administrative affairs. This would sometimes include the librarian, but never the lunch lady. In this scenario, they are getting rid of students- probably budget cuts or something (http://www.scarygoround.com/index.php?date=20051011).
foolinc
foolinc
Goon
foolinc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by foolinc »

I am feeling that the scum groups is a SK/mafia right now, but I could see either of them being the SK. I could see the SK being the principal (or vice-principal) or it could be a school Bully or a renegade adult of some kind with the mob being a group of bullies or it being made up of the administration.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

I think foolinc is correct in saying that there is a SK around. The School secretary should be an administration NK. IMO, only Administration can "expell" or "fire" people.

The JDodge kill does appear like a Vig or SK night kill. Determining which would be quite simple. If there is a Vig, he should simply not "kill" on N2 (just one night) to let the town know that there is a killing role on the town side, without claiming his identity. A SK cannot usually send in no night kill.

The only flaw I see with this situation is if there is another scum group of "bullies" or something like that (that is renegade students), which could jeopordise the town by sending in a no NK.

I do see lunch lady as a viable candidate for a SK role. (The flavour could be along the lines of the lunch lady is disgusted that all her hard made food is thrown about etc, etc)
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Dammit, I forgot...

I love noodles

I love noodles