Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Miztef »

Bookitty, I do show evidence in post 528 and 533. Looking back, Streeflo does present some evidence against me as well, it's just he outright says he's going on gut instinct.

Oh well, this stuff we are bickering about can easily be from scum or town. I won't be voting Streeflo based on that, so I see no point in arguing it further.

My top suspicions are Bookitty and GH. I also did suspect Porochaz, more so then GH actually, I just turned out to be worng. At least 2 of those top 3 suspicions had to be wrong, and that's why I'm not all that surprised he turned out town.

If I do get lynched at this point, all I can say is that Bookitty should go next. Purely based on the fact that no scum has voted her, and she has never voted a scum. (I don't even believe she has ever FoSed or similar a scum). I'm referring to Sir T as well here.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Bookitty »

Post 18, Sir Tornado FOS'ed Paradoxombie. So your "evidence" is wrong. Given Sir Tornado's level of lurking and nonactivity, I'm amazed he voted for or FOS'ed anyone at all.

And yes, it's absolutely true that I have never voted for a known scum, Miztef, because I replaced after Deathsauce had already been lynched. So that's pretty much a nulltell, don't you think?

And logically, doesn't it seem likely that at some point scum would have voted for their buddies in order to distance from each other? I'm good with being lynched if that's what the town thinks will narrow down the suspects and legitimately be helpful. However, your insistence that a lack of voting by Sir Tornado, who was the lurkiest of lurkers, and my inability to vote for scum who were lynched before I entered the game? I suppose it's evidence, but not very good evidence, in my view.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Streeflo »

Bookitty wrote: Streeflo, do you have serious suspicions that "Estes's play might have been a brilliant scum bus because it was later in the game", or was it just a possibility that occurred to you? I was pretty well assuming Estes was town, and haven't seen anything to make me feel otherwise. Just curious why you brought this up now.
It's a real possibility, and I've done it before.
Miztef wrote:We are nearing the final stretches of the game, and you vote me (in a 2 votes to lynch situation) based purely on gut?
Um... yes? XD
The way you posted recently and some of the things you said make me feel very uncomfortable. They are exactly some things I would do if I were scum.

If you turn up town, I'd absolutely vote for Bookitty next for the case you have presented. In fact, I would vote for her now if my nagging gut didnt keep pointing at you. =[
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Estes »

Streeflo wrote:It's a real possibility, and I've done it before.
I'm flattered, but not that smart. :wink:

My suspects (as I've already mentioned) are GH and Miztef. I did have strong suspicions of bookitty (mostly for the confrontation me a Sir T had), but she is doing a good job of taking herself out of them at the moment.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Estes »

EBWOP: talking not taking
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Right now my suspicions are on Miztef and Groinhammer. I don't like this whole "thinning the herd" mentality. That said, I can understand why people would think that Sir Tornado lurking so persistently was extremely scummy, and I fully expect to be lynched because of his actions. I think that's fair. But I would ask that the town really look at other interactions and discuss, as I intend to, so that town wins regardless of whether I'm lynched or not.

I was looking over the voting patterns of Paradoxombie and Deathsauce, hoping to find a pattern. I noticed that Paradoxombie voted for Streeflo at least twice, and in a game like this, that indicates to me that Streeflo is definitely town. (Voting once for distancing, maybe, but not twice, not in this sort of game.)

Deathsauce votes for Gatorguy (now Miztef) once. I can see this as distancing, perhaps. It is a point in Miztef's favour, though, and I think should be noted as such.

Since he's currently at the top of my scumlist, I did a vote analysis on Miztef and his predecessors. So far as I can see, rj20076 never posted at all. Gatorguy did a lot of heavy duty lurking, and didn't place a vote on anyone. Zodiac voted for Streeflo, and agreed with Sir Tornado that JDodge's playstyle sucks. ChronX votes Groinhammer, proposes a series of quicklynches (this looks SO scummy to me, honestly, to set up chain lynches like this), and then asks for replacement when no one goes along with his scummy plan.

And then Miztef comes in, unvotes, and makes his little list of who has been attacked by scum and who has attacked them (now proven to be in error, by the way)... but omits the fact that neither he nor any of his predecessors EVER put a vote on scum. Not once. And that's an interesting omission for him to make, considering the work he put into his little chart.

Miztef, care to comment on this?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by Miztef »

simple answer bookitty: I'm trying to make myself look better.

Shocking isn't it, not bothering to find evidence against myself.

I did look into it though, and I was voted on by deathsauce (as you said), but it's meaningless info to me, because I'm aware that I'm town.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Miztef »

I'm gonna
unvote

After all my brutal attacks on you kitty, you have held remarkably strong. I will lay off you for now and consider other cases. Most notably, groin hammer.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 am

Post by ryan »

Vote Count

(1) Miztef (Streeflo)

Not Voting: Bookitty, Estes, groinhammer, Miztef

With 5 alive it is now 2 to lynch.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Estes »

vote: groinhammer

Where you at man?
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by Estes »

Just remembered he said he would be gone from the 14th-19th. Ryan, are there plans to replace him?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:11 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:Just remembered he said he would be gone from the 14th-19th. Ryan, are there plans to replace him?
If the game wants him replaced I can replace him, he sent me a message asking to stay in the game BUT I will leave it up to the current players. Do you want him replaced OR wait till he returns?
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Estes »

Personally I say we just kill him. I think he's the remaining mafia member anyway. DS was very positive on him being down in his breakdown on page 8. I think it was distancing personally.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Miztef »

You're right Estes. GH looks to be the most likely mafia. I'm afraid to vote for him though, based on the fact that if he is town, I'm almost certainly next to be lynched, and then probably bookitty. In the case that you or Streeflo are mafia, it is most likely you will win.

I will build a fair case against GH shortly, and then I will vote. If I cannot find a good case against him, I guess I will just have to look into other players.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Miztef »

groinhammer wrote:
If I get a rapid lynch for putting down the hammer vote, once I'm shown to be a townie, the WIFOM will become very thick.
The problem with this is that you yourself have already made the WIFOM so thick that you have to now get lynched just to unmuddle things! If you are town, then why further confuse the issue by just wanting to shake it up??? Seems much more like some wierd doublebluff scum move so I'm having a major
FOS: kaosfere
, not b/c I think you are dumb scum to make that hammer, but b/c I think you were relying on it being so obvious that it can't be true. Town should be keeping things as clear as possible.

The DA lynch was far too quick & I still want to hear more before throwing a vote around.
Right off the bat is after a townie. Since this is an FoS, I get the feeling he is scum trying to push a townie lynch, without looking too connected to it.
groinhammer wrote:
FOS: IH
although may be coming across proactive 'cando'ness, I'm seeing the super quick voting/wagon-jumping as scummy a whole lot more than not.

p.s. could someone give me a translation on
IGMEO
- couldn't spy it in the wiki

kaosfere wrote:
But even should that occur, we will still have more "lives",
This seems to me to be insinuating that it doesn't matter if a few townies die b/c we have so many to start with. I think I'm going to have to hear a pretty good explanation from kaosfere for me not to vote for you at this point (this is assuming someone else doesn't hammer you first).

I'm thinking kaosfere is scum here & IH is sacrificing him so that suspicion is removed from himself due to the lynch participation
groinhammer wrote:a/b Khelv:
IH wrote: Seriously, opportunistic scum.
I totally agree - Khelv's posts have come across as weak so far & I'm unhappy with his statement in post34
I wouldn't consider anyone hammering DA to be scum atm

IGMEOY Khelv

a/b IH:
JDodge wrote:In other words, let's make the town afraid of lynching because it might be arbitrarily decided they were "speedlynching".
I also completely agree with this - I feel like IH is almost bullying here & this, as far as I can see, is WIFOM. I agreed with the lynch on kaosfere, but not for the same reasons & I think IH is just trying to muddle things by first being involved on the votes for both DA & kaosfere, & then telling people that we should fear a quicklynch.

I don't like the fact that we are hearing so little from scmp, Gatorguy91.

vote: IH
Continues to attack townies (as we now know). Although these didn't go the way he may have wanted, there is no denying he is going after townies at this point.

He later goes on to vote paradox, but this is likely a ploy in order to make himself look more innocent. I would argue that paradox is the least valuable player on the scum team, and sacrificing him would be a fine plan for the mafia.

He pulls off paradox for a while, which may be a point he believed paradox could be saved, but later goes on to revote when paradox's lynch is near inevitable.

Later votes Jdodge and Porochaz, both of which turned out town.

Other things to note: Deathsauce was on the bandwagon to kill IH and kaosfere. Both of which GH was trying to lynch as well.

Not surprisingly, Deathsauce also went after Jdodge, another townie that GH voted for.

At no point did Deathsauce vote GH.

Paradox was also on the kaosfere bandwagon. interesting.

Unfortunatly, Paradox did go right after GH, which makes GH look less like scum. However, Paradox was being attacked by GH at the same time... perhaps he let emotion get to him? Maybe it was a good excuse to make himself look better, and make GH look better at the same time.

He is also gonna be away for a while, and this game has stalled enough as it is. It would be nice to just push through these last few lynches (if it is to go beyond this one).

All in all, I believe there is enough evidence to constitute a
hammer vote: Groinhammer

DIE SCUM!!!
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Estes »

I hope we're right...
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by Streeflo »

sigh, i'd rather have lynched miztef... or at the very least, bookitty.

::crosses fingers and hopes hez wrong::
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Estes »

Well it looks like ryan might not be back till the 18th (see his sig). I guess we'll have to wait on the verdict.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Bookitty »

I'm really hopeful Groinhammer is scum. That said, if Groinhammer is town, I'm probably going to vote Miztef, in hopes of getting some sort of explanation out of him for why he keeps killing people so rapidly.

So, if GH is scum, Miztef is vindicated, but if not, I would like an explanation for why he keeps vote hopping around and pushing quicklynches. Based on his theory (incorrect, but reasonable) Miztef SHOULD have been voting for me, I'd think. His willingness to put the hammer on people who don't even seem to be his primary suspect needs explanation.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Miztef »

I unvoted you bookitty because I believed you were not the primary suspect anymore. In post 563 I state that I find GH the most likely mafia. After reviewing the case on GH, I felt this was more and more true.

As you have said, Tornado was a lurker, and the reason he never hit scum and scum never hit him can be attributed to the fact that he barely played.

That said, I find streeflo and estes both more pro-town than you, so my next preffered lynch (if we have not already won) is you. Of course, I think it's fair to look into me, as I have done some fairly radical actions, In your position especially kitty, as both estes and streeflo have quite the good record in this game.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Bookitty »

@Miztef: I actually agree that Estes and Streeflo are most likely town, Streeflo more certainly than Estes, in my opinion.

I hope you are right, and Groinhammer is scum. (And honestly I was planning on voting either him or you, after more discussion helped me to make up my mind, so I would be a hypocrite to fault you for the vote -- it's the hastiness and the lack of discussion that I minded.)

I guess we have a while to wait to find out, though.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by ryan »

(Just got back from Phoenix SO no scene but.............)

(2) Groinhammer (Estes, Miztef)
(1) Miztef (Streeflo)

Not Voting: Bookitty, Groinhammer

Groinhammer was lynched and Groinhammer WAS......................
A TOWNIE
Last edited by ryan on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by ryan »

With 4 alive it is 2 to lynch.

Not Voting: Bookitty, Estes, Miztef, Streeflo
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Bookitty »

At this point, I do not mind being lynched if my predecessor's actions (or complete lack thereof) are considered most scummy. I can see how my lynch could be helpful to town in cutting down the suspects and taking some suspicion off the table.

But I urge everyone, if that's the course you choose to take, that you NOT allow Miztef to survive after I'm gone, because so far what I've seen is that he has pushed for and hurried through quicklynch after quicklynch, and in fact has expressed that this was what he was doing, since town could afford it. And so we're in this position now.

With that in mind (I'm not voting for myself, but I don't fault anyone who does, because even I find SirTornado's lurkiness to be really scummy) I'm going to

vote Miztef
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Estes »

Crap. I'm sorry town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”