Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

@RR, And if scum delay the flips now like you postulate? They could flip twie immediately.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 8895, Almost50 wrote:but the one thing more obvious now would be krasks saying something about someone else's role with whom she was never allied.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #8903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:01 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Did some digging ...

If Not Chara is Town as is reasonable to be believed then grapes is overwhelmingly likely to be Town as well given how Night 1 turned out.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I've never suggested scum are the ones delaying the flips.

In fact, we have evidence that they are not, because Yume claimed responsibility for the delayed flips, and klingon's flip appeared to happen on her command. In addition, if scum had control over the flips, I imagine they'd have flipped SC immediately in order to gain access to their strongman kill through skybird. It's possible that the suggestion I(and A50) have made that perhaps they had to skip their N1 kill in order to trigger Message Received is accurate, and that's why they didn't care about having a strongman kill that night...but that doesn't change the fact that the gems are clearly in control of the flips.

And the gems know if they don't delay TWIE's flip and it turns out he's scum and they enable a strongman kill on our conftown, they're all dead.

So, I'm very confident that if twie flips as scum, his flip will not allow a strongman kill tonight IF NC flips town and gets stress to -3.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8898, Titus wrote:@Almost, I asked Kraska. I did because I have an exposition only ability. Kraska was referring to his own stress ability when he said exposition only.
In post 8899, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8896, Titus wrote:@Almost, We asked him to check at night. I have an exposition only ability as well. Mine is on my pm though.

@RR, If Twie is scum, lynching him has the status at negative 4. You townreading TWIE?
There's a delay on flips Titus. TWIES alignment does not matter when it comes to making sure stress is not at -4 as we go into the night. All that matters is what effect NCs flip has on stress, and whether or not kraska uses his power.

-Cerb
Hey you two, please pay more attention to pronouns. The kraska heads is a SHE and is becoming a bit sensitive to people insisting on referring to HER in masculine pronouns.

This announcement was not game-related, but out of courtesy. No animals have been killed or injured during the composition of this post. Please don't try these stunts at home.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb,

You're postulating that TWIE gets revealed before NC.

In what world does that make any sense?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #8907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by McMenno »

if almost's theory is true then twie is scum guaranteed...
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 am

In post 8906, Titus wrote:@Cerb,

You're postulating that TWIE gets revealed before NC.

In what world does that make any sense?
What?? Where did I say that? What the fuck are you talking about?

I expect things to happen as they have EVERY OTHER TIME.

Lynch happens.

NC flip occurs.
If town, stress goes to -3.
If scum, stress stays at -4.

Tomorrow morning, TWIE's flip happens, and stress moves accordingly.

Either way, his flip HAS NO EFFECT ON WHAT STRESS IS AT DURING THE CLIMAX TONIGHT.

If NC's flip happens BEFORE the hammer, then we'll know if stress will be a -3 or -4 tonight, and will thus know if kraska should use his power.

MoI is suggesting we should instead just use kraskas ppwwr BEFORE WE HAVE TO because he's insisting on not flipping NC.

What's is fucking hard to understand about this?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8900, kraskaesque wrote:@almost50 what are you even talking about
what even is your question
Hold on. You were talking about your stress changing ability? :facepalm:
I mistook your post to be addressing the SS blocking ability. Please disregard.

Disclaimer: My concentration is deteriorating. It's almost as if I'm stoned all the time now (I don't even do drugs AT ALL). Geez I'm not THAT old, but I sometimes feel like I'm over 70 both physically and mentally. *Hangs head down in shame*

OK, so disregarding my confusion, Creature said SS didn't block his night action. (Now THAT I'm sure of).

This means Creature knew about the blocking ability of SS and TWIE still allied with SS, so Creature+TWIE as scum doesn't work. It's ONE of the three of SS/Creature/TWIE.

However, here's a question @ Creature: WHY did you opt to act at night rather than forego your action to add points towards the Cluster event diffusion?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #8910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 am

I strongly am in favor of Kraska using the ability to move away from Slice of Life ASAP today so the issue is settled well in advance of lynch.

--
In post 8894, Reasonably Rational wrote:Why do you want us to use an ability when the same effect can be achieved by simple cooperation?

Unless you think kraska is scum, it does not make sense to force him to use this power.
-Cerb
Why would you continually ask for things that may not be Pro-Town and try to hide it under the guise of cooperation.

Not Chara is overwhelmingly likely to be Town. There are multiple other things at play that flipping her now would eliminate. I’m very curious why you are so dead set on flipping Chara when a reasonable alternate method of defusing the Slice of Life problem.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8903, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Did some digging ...

If Not Chara is Town as is reasonable to be believed then grapes is overwhelmingly likely to be Town as well given how Night 1 turned out.
Not to mention if Skybird's statement IS one of the 3 mod-corrected then grapes is 100% NOT group scum.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Creature »

Can anyone give a good argument as to why we should not lynch TWIE?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Creature »

Also, didn't understand your question, Almost.
Sigh
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 8860, Almost50 wrote: In fact:

VOTE: Shadow_Step
I'm almost certain that Shadow is town.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:34 am

In post 8910, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I strongly am in favor of Kraska using the ability to move away from Slice of Life ASAP today so the issue is settled well in advance of lynch.

--
In post 8894, Reasonably Rational wrote:Why do you want us to use an ability when the same effect can be achieved by simple cooperation?

Unless you think kraska is scum, it does not make sense to force him to use this power.
-Cerb
Why would you continually ask for things that may not be Pro-Town and try to hide it under the guise of cooperation.

Not Chara is overwhelmingly likely to be Town. There are multiple other things at play that flipping her now would eliminate. I’m very curious why you are so dead set on flipping Chara when a reasonable alternate method of defusing the Slice of Life problem.
Because one method requires the expenditure of NO resources, while one requires using a power which (I assume) has limited usages.

If we WASTE (and yes, it would be a waste if NC is town and the only point would be to keep scum from having a strongman kill tonight) kraskas ability right NOW, it means we can't use it LATER when we may not have an alternative method to use.

Again, how is this so fucking hard to understand?

-Cerb
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:36 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 8905, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8898, Titus wrote:@Almost, I asked Kraska. I did because I have an exposition only ability. Kraska was referring to his own stress ability when he said exposition only.
In post 8899, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8896, Titus wrote:@Almost, We asked him to check at night. I have an exposition only ability as well. Mine is on my pm though.

@RR, If Twie is scum, lynching him has the status at negative 4. You townreading TWIE?
There's a delay on flips Titus. TWIES alignment does not matter when it comes to making sure stress is not at -4 as we go into the night. All that matters is what effect NCs flip has on stress, and whether or not kraska uses his power.

-Cerb
Hey you two, please pay more attention to pronouns. The kraska heads is a SHE and is becoming a bit sensitive to people insisting on referring to HER in masculine pronouns.

This announcement was not game-related, but out of courtesy. No animals have been killed or injured during the composition of this post. Please don't try these stunts at home.
<3 <3

In post 8909, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8900, kraskaesque wrote:@almost50 what are you even talking about
what even is your question
Hold on. You were talking about your stress changing ability? :facepalm:
I mistook your post to be addressing the SS blocking ability. Please disregard.

Disclaimer: My concentration is deteriorating. It's almost as if I'm stoned all the time now (I don't even do drugs AT ALL). Geez I'm not THAT old, but I sometimes feel like I'm over 70 both physically and mentally. *Hangs head down in shame*

OK, so disregarding my confusion, Creature said SS didn't block his night action. (Now THAT I'm sure of).

This means Creature knew about the blocking ability of SS and TWIE still allied with SS, so Creature+TWIE as scum doesn't work. It's ONE of the three of SS/Creature/TWIE.

However, here's a question @ Creature: WHY did you opt to act at night rather than forego your action to add points towards the Cluster event diffusion?
man u confused me lol
ss can only block people he's aligned with?(sorry but im behind on the game) if so then yeah creature and twie definitely arent a team
and i was townreading creature and ss anyway so if theres a scum in that group im betting on twie
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:42 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Titus

Shadow_Step
Xkfyu

Almost50

Shiro
Farside22

Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)grapes
mastin2
MagnaofIllusion

McMenno

TheFuzzylogic99

SnarkySnowman

Creature

randomidget
TheWayItEnds

remaining scum are most probably shadow, shiro and twie
maybe randommidget
maaaaaybe rr but i dont really feel this. it's probably just shadow shiro and twie

i changed my mind on moi after remembering his claim to be able to stop an event at the cost of his lynch. that doesnt make sense as an ability to advance scum survival. moi's probably town
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 8917, kraskaesque wrote:it's probably just shadow shiro and twie
In post 8914, Xkfyu wrote:I'm almost certain that Shadow is town.
And if I'm somehow wrong, we'll find out soon enough.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I'm also pretty sure that I'm not lynching TWIE today, or ever.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8912, Creature wrote:Can anyone give a good argument as to why we should not lynch TWIE?
You said SS didn't block you last night. This means you submitted an action last night that went through. Why did you submit an action when willingly choosing not to would have added a point to the counter we are all contributing to (or at least should be) to stop the Cluster?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8904, Reasonably Rational wrote:I've never suggested scum are the ones delaying the flips.

In fact, we have evidence that they are not, because Yume claimed responsibility for the delayed flips, and klingon's flip appeared to happen on her command. In addition, if scum had control over the flips, I imagine they'd have flipped SC immediately in order to gain access to their strongman kill through skybird. It's possible that the suggestion I(and A50) have made that perhaps they had to skip their N1 kill in order to trigger Message Received is accurate, and that's why they didn't care about having a strongman kill that night...but that doesn't change the fact that the gems are clearly in control of the flips.

And the gems know if they don't delay TWIE's flip and it turns out he's scum and they enable a strongman kill on our conftown, they're all dead.

So, I'm very confident that if twie flips as scum, his flip will not allow a strongman kill tonight IF NC flips town and gets stress to -3.

-Cerb
But you have. You're shading MoI and proceeding under the theory that MOI is Yume'sbackup. Beside the point, how do we know the flips are delayed by town now given Yume's death. NC did not flip immediately, so someone is delaying flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #8922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:03 am

In post 8915, Reasonably Rational wrote:Because one method requires the expenditure of NO resources, while one requires using a power which (I assume) has limited usages.

If we WASTE (and yes, it would be a waste if NC is town and the only point would be to keep scum from having a strongman kill tonight) kraskas ability right NOW, it means we can't use it LATER when we may not have an alternative method to use.

Again, how is this so fucking hard to understand?

-Cerb
Not Chara put it best - she's worth more than an Exposition only Season Finale only ability we might never get use from again.

So you can rant and rave all you want but that's not changing what is happening.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

@RR, There's zero reason to suppose that TWIE flips before NC.

If TWIE flips after NC, we are at slice of life negative 4, RR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #8924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Titus I have never suggested that twie would flip before NC.

What the fuck are you going on about?

-Cerb
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”