She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8973, mastin2 wrote:
In post 599, SirCakez wrote:Scum pool = Mcmenno, kraskaesque, obi
By the way, Titus: rule of three, you're fond of it, right?
Which of these three do you think is most likely to be scum?
Rather, two, given you're one of them!
I already detailed the rule of 3 by then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Twie
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 934, SirCakez wrote:
These votes reek.
Wtf?
Can you translate this?
How is she calling Obi scum for doing the same thing as her?
This is also a variant on the rule of three, btw: he calls you out, Titus. He calls Xkfyu out. And he calls SnarkySnowman out. Just you three, and you three alone.
Now tell me, which of those three (again, actually two) sticks out more to you.

(Hint: The question to SnarkySnowman is extra-fake especially given his vote on you.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8977, mastin2 wrote:
In post 934, SirCakez wrote:
These votes reek.
Wtf?
Can you translate this?
How is she calling Obi scum for doing the same thing as her?
This is also a variant on the rule of three, btw: he calls you out, Titus. He calls Xkfyu out. And he calls SnarkySnowman out. Just you three, and you three alone.
Now tell me, which of those three (again, actually two) sticks out more to you.

(Hint: The question to SnarkySnowman is extra-fake especially given his vote on you.)
Hey, guess what I already mentioned the rule of 3 by that point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8971, Titus wrote:Any scumteam smart enough to have 48 hours plans their votes to achieve what they want. That means, scum wanted you over me.
You keep saying this.

But again: it is a fact we had TWO scum on me.
Unless you call Almost50 or RR scum, it cannot be more.

That means the REST of the scum are elsewhere.
And
by necessity
, that means the REST of the scum cannot have put much effort into making me the top. They had no way of controlling how many votes would pop up on me and you. You were bound to get plenty of votes thanks to being an IC. So how, exactly, were they going to ensure I got more than you, by your logic? With a total amounting to ONE vote? I mean...sure, yeah, that's how much I won by...but how would scum know that? Tell me. Especially with your proposed scumteam! Farside, with NotChara. TWIE, with DGB. That means that most of the scum would have ZERO information on where town would vote, other than singular knowledge about NotChara. They'd have no way of influencing that. They'd have no way of knowing where the winds were blowing.

But a scumteam where the members are talking to each other? Much, much, much better control.
Sure, they only had half the vote power, but that doesn't mean they distributed equally.
And why not? For them to have decided on an unequal distribution requires not only EXACT coordination, but ALSO for them to dangerously risk the POE pool narrowing things down to them being scum. Again, at minimum, one scum needed to be in the net-zero voters. But if they didn't distribute their votes, it requires even more of them to be in there.
If TWIE flips town, the odds are insanely terrible of Farside bring scum.
No, they are literally fucking impossible.
Yet, you're refusing to address this point as a strong reason why TWIE should be flipped today.
One, I have, and two, when I did so I specifically mentioned how it's not telling us anything we don't already know in that regard.

If you want to lynch TWIE to confirm the Skybird info he's claiming? Sure, go ahead, that's actually something useful to know. For the guilty? Understandable even if I think it's wrong. If you want to lynch him because of farside,
fuck
no.
Yet, you are hellbent on lynching Snarky or Kraska and doing the scumteam's bidding over a guilty who has excuses that are terrible.
Pot, kettle, black.

You've been trying to lynch farside since day fucking one.

What will you do when it's conclusively proven she's town?
What is your fallback plan?

And, would you even be given the chance?
What if...just. Say. What if, you're proven wrong by TWIE's death...and yet you are somehow killed? Do you have anything to leave us with?

No.
You don't.

Because you've been SO focused on that, you've given nothing else.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mastina, I will have an entire fucking night phase to plan with RR if I am wrong, which I won't be.

You on the other hand, REFUSE to consider the CHANCE you might be wrong on Farside because it doesn't fit how you scumhunt. You're violating Occam's Razor to ignore a guilty and lynch your scumread instead because it fits your view.

I meanwhile, have come up with a plan to settle Farside that works if we lynch scum today and tomorrow.

With a guilty, that shouldn't be THAT hard right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I change my plans when the evidence for them changes. Not before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Lynch scum today and tomorrow? If the fundamental position your maintaining is wrong, then we wouldn't be lynching scum today and tomorrrow, so the whole plan sorta falls apart.

Oh, A50: the thing I thought I knew about shiro? Totally wrong, so yeah.
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and Snarky winning given my entire hood agreed to vote Creature is even MORE evidence Snarky is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Creature »

What, why was I voted?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8982, Reasonably Rational wrote:Lynch scum today and tomorrow? If the fundamental position your maintaining is wrong, then we wouldn't be lynching scum today and tomorrrow, so the whole plan sorta falls apart.

-Cerb
If we fail and TWIE is town, Farside is clear.
If we succeed, turn to day 5.

If we lynch scum again, I should absolutely have knowledge of Farside's alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Creature »

I am fine with any of TWIE or Snarky btw.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 pm

In post 8983, Titus wrote:Oh and Snarky winning given my entire hood agreed to vote Creature is even MORE evidence Snarky is town.
That's untrue.

Snarky was on his way to a lynch yesterday. The people in our hood weren't the ones voting him yesterday (I don't believe ), so we have no effect on the 7 or whatever it waa votes he was likely to get.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8986, Creature wrote:I am fine with any of TWIE or Snarky btw.
Great, then let's vote the slot the conftowns agree can be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8987, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8983, Titus wrote:Oh and Snarky winning given my entire hood agreed to vote Creature is even MORE evidence Snarky is town.
That's untrue.

Snarky was on his way to a lynch yesterday. The people in our hood weren't the ones voting him yesterday (I don't believe ), so we have no effect on the 7 or whatever it waa votes he was likely to get.

-Cerb
So you're presuming the town voters on Snarky's wagon didn't reevaluate? Who did the scum vote? They could vote as a collective without reprocussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:35 pm

In post 8985, Titus wrote:
In post 8982, Reasonably Rational wrote:Lynch scum today and tomorrow? If the fundamental position your maintaining is wrong, then we wouldn't be lynching scum today and tomorrrow, so the whole plan sorta falls apart.

-Cerb

If we lynch scum again, I should absolutely have knowledge of Farside's alignment.
Farside is not clear without us figuring out where DGB could have allied on D2. Things still aren't locked up there, TWIE is *not* the only possible link from the chart I saw.

I mean, I get your position, we've discussed this, but there ARE scenarios in existence that make this work badly for us.

-Cerb

Pedit: do you believe fuzzy is scum? If not, then scum COULD NOT have voted as a collective because THEY DIDNT HAVE PT ACCESS. Only if fuzzy is scum/told scum about planning to use this event could they have organized in advance.

@fuzzy: did you tell anyone in the game at all about this event before you used it?
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 8988, Titus wrote:
In post 8986, Creature wrote:I am fine with any of TWIE or Snarky btw.
Great, then let's vote the slot the conftowns agree can be scum.
I'll vote whenever I feel satisfied.
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8990, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

Farside is not clear without us figuring out where DGB could have allied on D2. Things still aren't locked up there, TWIE is *not* the only possible link from the chart I saw.

I mean, I get your position, we've discussed this, but there ARE scenarios in existence that make this work badly for us.

-Cerb

Pedit: do you believe fuzzy is scum? If not, then scum COULD NOT have voted as a collective because THEY DIDNT HAVE PT ACCESS. Only if fuzzy is scum/told scum about planning to use this event could they have organized in advance.

@fuzzy: did you tell anyone in the game at all about this event before you used it?
This is a Varsoon game. Scum have daychat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Creature »

Don't want to keep changing my vote a lot of times.
Sigh
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And if you're wondering: there's plenty from me aside from my 3.5 scumreads. (TWIE is the .5.)
I'd lynch/kill them all in order, right now SnarkySnowman > Shadow_step/kraskaesque > TWIE.
If the game doesn't end with all of them dead, then depending on how many scum flips there are within the above (0-2), there would be 1-3 scum that I have cleared.

The first place I would look is in the crystal gems, for a traitor. I have one specific name in mind, with one secondary name as a backup, but I can't say this without revealing who the crystal gems are. (Well, I suppose I can say MoI is the secondary one I'd look at, but this is not a scumread, more of a, "give him a thorough look to make absolutely sure he's not scum" read.)

I would not auto-lynch the gems. One, that'd be a dick move after I promised Yume I wouldn't out them or harm them. Two, that'd be a great way to alienate them from us. But what I
would
do, is I would make absolutely sure they don't come from a scum mindset. I'd demand that they paraphrase their gem chat and give a very close look at them to make sure they're not scum. I'll be honest, I'd want to conclude no scum in there but I'm not sure I would.

But if I did? If I did conclude no scum in the gems, the next thing I would do? I'd look at the two players I have cleared for mechanical reasons. There are exactly two, I believe, that I am applying this to. I'd actually be running this concurrently to the above. This would actually be a bit of a top priority, because I cleared Skybird primarily for mechanical reasons, so if there's scum outside of MY group, I'd look for those players as scum. (Basically crystal gems are special mechanical clears, and these players are different mechanical clears.)

The last place I'd look for scum would be in those that I am townreading off of play. I fully acknowledge, for instance, that it is not impossible for Almost50 or RR to be scum. I have nothing mechanical proving their innocence, other than the belief that scum did not double-down and make sure I got the top position in the Beachapalooza event.

I'd break these categories down some more, but that WOULD involve basically flat-out naming the crystal gems and again, I'm not going to do that; if someone else wants to be a dick and do it first, they can be my guest, but I'm definitely not going to take that blame. For that very same reason, I also can't provide much of a readslist, as my doing so would reveal who I see as what since I have absolutely zero subtlety.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:40 pm

In post 8993, Titus wrote:

-Cerb

-Cerb

Titus, the event specifically said ALL PT's are locked except alliances.

-Cerb
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Creature »

I want to ally with someone trustable (and that can chat). Who fits that?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mastina, Your reads have not changed for days. You are absolutely refusing to listen and you're now days behind in analysis.

The gatekeeper on the flips is almost certainly scum, debatable if they are a gem.

We already lynched the traitor, so looking for a traitor there is dumb.

TWIE is basically letting you defend the fuck out of him now. You're not even pretending there's a case on Snarky that doesn't suppose TWIE is town. He made up out of full cloth this mystical blocker.

Snarky is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8996, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8993, Titus wrote:

-Cerb

-Cerb

Titus, the event specifically said ALL PT's are locked except alliances.

-Cerb

All the more reason scum just vote the townie that was wagoned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”